Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chance ❯ Chapter 47

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Eiri was glad that the fight didn’t last too long. Well it did last longer than it with Maa-kun he noted. But then again unlike Maa-kun, Kyo was itching for a fight. Part of him imagined that Kyo was Taki and was doing what he so wanted to do then but at the time Taki had something he wanted and it’d have been harder to get information out of him if he was unconscious from a beating. Heh he often wonders if Shu hadn’t shown up when he did if he’d have taken Taki out. Probably not he mused.   Then much to Eiri both annoyance and surprise Kyo got up still ready to fight.   ‘Your kidding me, right? He can barely stand!’   “I saw Shuichi first! I won’t let you walk in off the street and take him away from me! You can’t possibly know him like I do!” Kyo said and he lunged at Eiri and taking Eiri in a surprising move as that one that wasn’t what Eiri expected him to do and two he didn’t think the little punk had enough strength left to do so.   Eiri was pissed now and started to hit Kyo’s back and shouted in anger, “Little fuckin punk you don’t know even have a clue as to what we’ve been through. How much we went through, just to even try understand each other.” Eiri finally pealed Kyo off and kneed him in the stomach and muttered, “This Shuichi shouldn’t have had to go through this same trauma.”   Then Eiri kicked Kyo who was on his knees after the last punch and sended him sprawling on his back. Then he bends down next to him and just starts pounding on him, “Even if I do find my way back, will ‘my’ Shu still be there waiting for me? Huh? What if that dream I had about being in the hospital was true? What if Tohma and Mika finally convince him I’m better off without him and this is the fucking proof?!” He said with a punch to Kyo’s jaw before resuming his pounding, “There are so many what ifs its not even funny! But as LONG…” Eiri punctuated with a major gut punch, then resume his beating once again, “As LONG as I’m in the fuckin world I will protect him from the likes of you and the likes of Aizawa and ANYONE ELSE who tries to hurt him or come between us! This especially includes you and fucking meddling think they know what’s best sister and brother-in-laws!” Eiri said as his anger finally was quelled slightly enough that he stood shakily holding the wall for support and panting. Then giving Kyo one sharp kick in the ribs he heads for the door.   Kyo grabbed his leg before he got two feet and Eiri kicked it away. He was tempted to kick him in the face but chose not to break his nose but Kyo was surely breaking down his patience. Then he turned to leave thinking Kyo was finally done for. Eiri was within a five feet of the door when he went crashing down to the floor with Kyo grabbing his legs. Kyo moved up and started to strangle Eiri with his shirt, “I knew there was something different about you. Who are you really and what do you want from Shuichi?”   Eiri refused to answer him when he refused to tell Shuichi himself. From Eiri’s vantage point on his stomach it wasn’t but he was able to grab Kyo’s hand and pulled him and he fell forward on to his face. Eiri moved back keeping a tight hold on Kyo’s hand when he was far enough he sat up and jerked Kyo forward landing him on his back and landing a hard blow to his stomach.   Then growled and said “Maybe my life with him doesn’t seem like the best or the happiest to you or Tohma but it’s not that bad. He’s the best thing that’s ever happen to me. You honestly think I’m just going to let a little punk like you take it all from me in a flash? I don’t think so!”   Kyo spurted this time coughing up blood said, “N-not f-for long. I’m-I’m going to tell Shuichi everything you just said.”   Eiri smirked, “So you honestly believe at this point he’s going to believe anything you say?”   “He will when-when he’s seen what you did to me!” Kyo said coughing up and spitting up blood causing Eiri to stand and move away from him.   Eiri moved around to face him, “So now it’s my fault that you can’t win a fight huh, fine.” With that Eiri punched his foot to Kyo’s groin area causing him to howl. ‘If that didn’t finish him off nothing else will. Gah I almost wish Maa-kun had put up a fight or one of his cowardly buddies had joined in it might have made the fight more memorable. I can’t remember the last time I was physical knock down drag out fight like this.’   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   After leaving Kyo moaning and coughing up blood, he made his way to his apartment almost dreading what it looked like. He opened the door and was shocked to see the boxes neatly piled by the door. ‘This has to be Nakano’s influence. I don’t see Shuichi willingly putting his things away and neatly pilling the boxes in the corner.’   Shuichi and Hiro look up hearing the door open. Shuichi sees Eiri and runs over to him after getting a look at his face. “Eiri what happened to you, are you all right?” Shuichi asked reaching up to touch his face.   Eiri prevented him from touching his face and said, “I’m fine it’s nothing.”   Hiro looked at him appraisingly, “Shu, I think there’s another box in the back seat that we missed. I’m sure that’s the one your mother slipped the hot and cold ice packs in, why don’t you go see and bring that box up.”   “Right!” Shu said forgetting for the moment that Eiri never told him who did this or why.   After Shu had slammed the door Hiro walked over to him and said, “Kyo did this didn’t he?”   Eiri blinked, “And why do you assume that?”   “Because he spent the night in Shu’s apartment. He practically accused Shu of cheating on him. He told me he spent the night here, after finding Kyo in the apartment I was happy to hear that.”   “The little punk doesn’t know when to quit!” Eiri muttered, “He should be glad I didn’t know this before.”   Hiro smirked, “So he did do this to you?”   Eiri glared at him, “He asked for a fight and so I gave him one. I underestimated the little punk.” Then Eiri gave a big smirked and said, “Then again so did he.”   “What is that suppose to mean?”   Eiri humped, “The little ass wipe expected me be cowardly and to go down with just one little girly punch.”   At that Hiro laughed, then was semi serious, “Um you didn’t kill him did you?”   “I wish but no, though about now he probably wishes he was.”   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   Shuichi had just left the car and was on his way back when he heard a moan. Curious he went over to see who it was. He was shocked to see Kyo! He ran over to him and set his box down. “Kyo what happened to you? Who did this?”   Kyo looked up at him and did his best triumphant smile and said, “Your boyfriend.”   “W-What you meant E-Eiri did this?”   Kyo nodded.   “The two of you got into a fight!”   Kyo hadn’t expected Shuichi to figure that out.   “I can’t believe this!”   “Shuichi please I did it for you.” Kyo said and again started coughing up blood fighting the feeling of losing consciousness. “Don’t-don’t leave me Shuichi.”   Shu sighed, “I’m not going to just leave you here Kyo, don’t worry.”   Kyo smiled, ‘Yes, I have him where I want him!’   z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z   A/N: Okay I had plans to basically end the fight scene last chapter but Captara gave me ideas. A couple of the lines Yuki uses are her idea so thanks goes to her.