Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Shuichi's New Look ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One
 
 
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The sound of the door slamming at quarter at six broke Yuki's concentration on his novel. Grumbling, he got up from his chair and stretched and winced at the sound of his joints creaking. With a sigh, Yuki left his study to greet the hyperactive singer. When he steps through the door, Yuki froze. The apartment was quiet. Too quiet with no sound of his lover's usual loud greeting or a crushing hug. The apartment was too quiet with the only sound of running water in the bathroom. It seems Shuichi was taking a shower, a really hot shower since Yuki could see steam coming out from under the door.
 
“ Something is not right.” Yuki thought as he walked towards the bathroom. He knocked the door and began to speak.
 
“ Shuichi, are you in there?”
 
“ Yeah.” Came Shuichi's muffled reply sounding upset. Yuki frowned. This was unusual, usually Shuichi was cheerful with full of energy. The door opened to reveal the blushing genki with his hair wet wearing a pair of blue tank top and red shorts. Yuki smirked. He took Shuichi into his arms and began kissing the boy very hard since they haven't seen each other for a month now. The reason; Shuichi's been away filming a music video. Usually Bad Luck would do it in Japan, but K, the manager, wanted to be filmed in a foreign country to match the song. So they filmed in China.
 
“Mmmm….” Shuichi moaned as Yuki's hands began trailing up the boy's shirt and arousing him by the second. Just as it was about to become really intense, Yuki stopped and gave Shuichi a peck on the lips and smirked before leaving the singer and returning to his study to finish a novel before the deadline. Shuichi just pout.
 
“ Yuki you big meanie!!”
 
Shuichi just huffed and walked to the kitchen to get a cold drink. When pouring the orange juice out, he accidentally poured some on himself.
 
“ Damn!” Shuichi cursed as he stared at his now different body.
 
 
 
I don't own gravitation or ranma