Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ TatsuhaxTaki 30_kisses ❯ Progress ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Progress
Pairing:
TatsuhaxTaki
Fandom: Gravitation
Theme: #13. Excessive Chain
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters or this series and I don't profit from this work. They belong to Maki Murakami.

Notes: This chapter is meant as more of a segway between the last chapter and the next, just to show a quick progression in time.

 

Actions have consequences. It might happen a long way down the road, but there were consequences for everything that happened. Sometimes the chain of events was excessive considering what had happened, the whole a butterfly flaps its wings and the chaos theory caboodle. Or it was like taking a day to stare longingly at NG studios and then suddenly finding yourself blackmailed by a pervert who could end your career, get you killed or at the very best, was going to have his wicked way with you if you bent over to pick up the remote at the wrong moment.

So far, things hadn't been too severe. The boy had bummed around his apartment, upping his cable bill, playing his video games and eating his food, making perverted comments or asking nosy questions that had nearly caused Taki to slap him a number of times. Then he'd leave and go away, presumably to his brother's or to fuck someone. Things were peaceful and Taki hated it, because things just had to explode. That was the way these things worked. You did something stupid, something you knew you shouldn't and it blew up in your damn face.

Of course, maybe instead of one big explosion, it was the little ones he should have been worried about. Like that fact that the teenager liked to sneak into his bedroom in the middle of night and snuggle up to Taki. Or when Tatsuha drank all the beer in the fridge and left a note demanding that Taki buy him more. It really was like the boy thought he owned the place and Taki had to wonder how he managed on his own, since the boy never cooked, cleaned or did ANYTHING!

It was enough to leave Taki fuming and there were many times when he had been ready to cut the boy out of his life like the cancerous sore he was before the infection spread. Yet, every time he resolved to do it, Tatsuha would suddenly do something to prove he was nearly, well, human. Such as ridding Taki of more persistent would-be girlfriends than he'd ever have been able to deal with on his own. Granted, he had no idea how Tatsuha was doing it and had the sneaking suspicion that his rep had been horribly ruined, but it didn't really matter in the end, since he'd gone a couple of weeks without being harassed.

But, most of all, Taki found that he liked Tatsuha's backrubs, as gay as they made him feel afterwards and it was enough assuage any ill feelings, he had, until the latest disaster came about. The first time Tatsuha had done it had been totally unexpected and unsolicited. Possibly because Taki had come home from a concert and had been demanding that Tatsuha get out of his place (why the boy had a key to Taki's apartment, he couldn't recall) and suddenly the boy's hands had been on his back and shoulders and damn, if something that good was wrong, then well, Taki would gladly accept being labeled sick and twisted.

Though sometimes, when he went to sleep, he'd find himself dreaming about sex, with him. It was backsliding motion in his life that Taki was extremely uncomfortable with, because it was simply so unlike him to be doing that and it ran counter to his goals. All Taki could really say in the end was that he didn't like the way this was progressing.

___________________________________________________________ _____________

It was obvious that this thing with Taki was dangerous. Every subtle attempt at trying to get information from Eiri left Tatsuha with chills and he dared not poke his brother any further least he start to really suspect something beyond his brothers usually nosiness. He'd thought about asking Shuichi, but he knew that his brother's lover had loose lips and it would have been only a matter of time before he'd gotten throttled for it.

Nonetheless, even if he hadn't learned anything, the experience was more than he could have ever bargained for. He was getting a glance into the lifestyle of a celebrity other than Tohma, an experience which would no doubt help him when he finally consummated his dream of gaining Ryuichi Sakuma. Of course, Taki was nothing like Ryuichi, but he really was as good as any other celeb.

And the benefits of such a relationship were many. Tatsuha couldn't count how many girls he'd snagged, who had originally caught an eyeful of Taki, half of whom surprisingly enough didn't realize he was a celebrity. Tatsuha attributed it to how slovenly the older man dressed on his days off, though, not so slovenly that his innate charisma and physical attractiveness was masked. Taki didn't seem to care what happened to the girls who called as long as it didn't implicate him in anyway, shape or form.

That aside, Taki was really no different than a cat or dog. If you were able to pet or scratch one behind the ears, no matter how resistant, most would soon become putty in your hands. That was about how Taki was the moment you started rubbing his shoulders. Tatsuha hadn't meant for it to become a regular thing; he'd just meant it to score some extra points with him that one time, since the guy seemed so dead tired and bitchy and Tatsuha had remembered how one girlfriend, a business executive, would have him give her back and shoulder rubs when she was in the same mood and how it had always guaranteed him mind-blowing sex afterwards.

Sadly, Taki hadn't given him sex for any of those massages, though Tatsuha had sensed that if he had pushed enough, the musician might have eventually given in. He'd resisted though, feeling that his victory would be more complete if Taki didn't give in due to his brain being addled from massage induced please. Regardless though, after the massage was over, Taki would suddenly be cheerful and it would be a good hour or two before he started bitching at Tatsuha again. That was what he called progress.