Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ the commercial ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I woke up that morning because of the annoying doorbell. "Alright already! Keep your damn knickers on!” I was yelling from the second floor, “why did I chose the normal one when I can get the one that gives electric shocks?” struggling to get down the stairs and accidentally, I fell down like an idiot.
“I—itai!” I screamed grabbing the doorknob and clumsily opening the door.
“What! Oh, Mr. Tohma! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know it was you I mean… I’m… I… err… nice weather were having today!” I said and again being the idiot I was.
“Ah yes quite nice indeed. Anyway I am here to give you this,” he said looking for an envelope in his briefcase.
“What’s this?” I asked him.
“It’s the new commercial that you will be directing this afternoon.” Looking at me with those extremely captivating yet evil gaze.
“Nani! Master Eskinol the facial cleanser for men?!!” I was startled. The whole idea seemed so pathetic! So… unworthy of my excellence!
“I hope you can finish it today. Scratch that. You must finish that today.”
“TODAY?!!!”
“Is there a problem?”
“Ah—err… no sir! Consider it done!”
“Very good. The models we selected are written down in the next page.”
“Hai.”
“Oh and Raina?”
“Hai?”
“Do get dressed. And fix that hair of yours all right?”
“HUH?” I just realized I was only wearing my pajama tops only! With the first two buttons unbuttoned and my hair was all a mess! “Oops!”
That afternoon I began my search for the new models. ”Let’s see… Youko Serena, she lives at a mansion in the mountains?! (Why are there 5 other addresses here?)” I looked at the list; she had a residence in an island near Japan, also one in the L3 Colony and one in China! Then I noticed the last address. “I know this! This is the mansion of that elite student from Justice HS! Hopefully this girl is there! I have no interest in traveling outside the country much less into outer space! Besides, I only have a day to finish this…this damn commercial”
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK…
A girl opened the door with a nice smile on her face when she said ”Konichi wa!” she was wearing a sexy, red, spaghetti strap outfit which was about five inches above her knees. She wore her blond hair down and had the most beautiful and silken hair I have ever seen!
“Konichi wa uh… is Youko Serena there?”
“Why?”
“I am the director for the new commercial, I trust she was informed?”
“Oh good you’re here I’ll just get my bag and…”
“Wait… you’re Serena?”
“The one and only!” She said it with such confidence I just had to believe it.
“Ok fine so I’m going to work with a 14 year old girl with big boobs?!!!.”
“Excuse me! I’m already 16 years old!”
“Serena what’s taking you so long?” a voice cried out behind her. “Serena get back in here now!” he said with an aggravated tone.
“Wait a second!” She called and led me into the mansion and into this strange, huge circular room.
The floor was of steel and so were the walls, it was dimly lit by torches on the walls, there were no pillars, nothing. The room was empty except for a man with long silvery-white hair. He carried a classic Japanese sword at his side and he also clutched two kudachi’s in his right hand.
“I’m sorry Hyo! You see… this guy was…” he didn’t even let her finish. He threw the two swords at her. She caught them and jumped! The man called Hyo attacked!
They were amazing! Extraordinary! Marvelous even! They’re perfect stance and unimaginable moves and flexibility are creditable of my genius!!!!!
I should have brought my camera! I was envisioning the greatest movie anyone has ever seen!!!
“YOU!!! You two!!!” I called, waving my arms in the air to get their attention. They weren’t stopping… -.-;
They were going at each other in attacks at the speed of sound! I couldn’t even see what they were doing anymore!
Wait a minute… I just remembered! That girl… she was wearing a tight outfit that barely reached her knees! She was even wearing silver bracelets and anklets! How did she keep up with the other guy?
“Superb…” I was in heaven! With actors like these, who needed stunt men?
“Alright that’s enough for now.” he said as if he were a different person. He sheathed his sword and she somehow managed to do the same thing and took their bows.
“Hai! If you want to contact me I’ll be in Yuki’s apartment.” She said with a gentle smile.
“Why of course…” he said, extending an arm and bowing like a gentleman.
“Aw! You’re so cute!!!” Serena jumped at him like a little kid and gave him the biggest hug!
“Uh-huh…?” okay, so much for being the ideal supermodel! I approached them and applauded for the spectacular display they let me see. They got on their feet and brushed themselves off.
“Marvelous, now if you’d excuse us sir, I need your daughter for a commercial that has to be done, today!”
They turned to each other and laughed! I was stunned…
“Was it something I said?” No duh, Raina! I still don’t get it, what was so hysterical?
Serena move towards me all teary eyed… “Baka! He’s only a teenager! I can’t be his daughter!”
Nani! “YAHH!!! What did you do that for?!” I rubbed my head… geez that hurt! She hit me with her sheath! “I—itai…”
“We better go now or I won’t get to see Yuki anymore.”
“Yuki is it?” I checked the paper where the models are listed and I found out that Yuki would be our leading man… again! “So Yuki is still and always will be our leading man… if our boss has it his way which of coarse is always the case”
“Who is your boss anyway?”
“Seguchi Tohma”
“Don’t talk about Tohma that way!”
“I—itai!” she hit my head again with her sheath.
“Cough cough, excuse me I think you better go… now.” Hyo suddenly interrupted our conversation.
“Hai! Ittekimasu!” The energetic little lady pulled me out the room. “Ja na! Hyo!!!”
I let out a sigh. We were headed to Yuki’s apartment. And we were driving her sports car. “Uh… Ne?”
“Hai? Nani?”
“How do you know Tohma?”
“Tohma-san desu ka?”
“Aa…”
“Hee! I’m the drummer for Scarred!”
“SCARRED desu ka!?”
“Hai!” She smiled and hit the brakes.
“Yah!” Huh? My nose was bleeding! “Damn woman be careful! I hit my beautiful face on the windshield!”
“Baka na! You should’ve been wearing your seat belts!”
“I can’t believe a little brat is teaching me!”
“Nani?!… Ahh! Ne, there it is!”
“Is that Yuki’s apartment?”
“Hai! I thought Yuki already worked with you?”
“Yes, but I haven’t seen his apartment before.”
“How did you drive him to the studio?”
“He drives himself there ” I was surprised to see his apartment so big. So… Beautiful no wonder he’s so relaxed. “Serena how come you knew all about Yuki?” I asked as if we were all that close, but she didn’t seem to mind.
“Easy” she parked the car beside a familiar limousine. “I’m his girlfriend!” she said with such enthusiasm.
“Is it possible for a 14 year old kid be a girlfriend of Yuki who is already 27 years old?”
“Excuse me I’m already 16 years old and Yuki’s only 22! Baka!”
“Cho-cho-chotto matte kudasai! Don’t hit me with that thing anymore okay?!”
“Raina? Ah! Serena-chan!”
“Tohma!!!” Serena rushed out of the car to meet Tohma who just got out of his limo with Yuki.
“Heheheh… I see you’ve met the director of your new commercial.” Tohma gestured towards me.
“Hai!” Serena smiled and waved to me.
How many times must that brat smile in a day anyway?!!! I thought. “Na… Yuki sempai… so this girl is actually your girlfriend?” I asked.
“Girlfriend?” Yuki seemed confused...
“Sou da na! Ne? Darling?”
Oh my gosh! Serena pulled at his collar and kissed him. That kiss lasted for another two minutes when…
“All right, all right, CUT!”
“Tohma-san? Nande…”
“Hee! That was fun!” Serena was jumping around like a kid again! Just when I thought she had actually transformed into a lady… “Ne? did I do good Tohma? Ne? Yuki? How ‘bout it?”
“Nani? What are you talking about?” I was so puzzled! What the hell were these people up to?!
“It was okay…” Yuki said, lighting a cigarette.
“OKAY?! Is that all?” Serena continued raving.
“Ne, Serena-chan. You must be extremely good if you fooled our best director! Right? Raina?” Tohma turned to me and smiled that fake good guy smile.
“NANI?!! You mean to tell me it was all a joke?”
“Well the part where Serena and Yuki have an intimate relationship, yes. Shikashi… you’re still on that deadline. I need that commercial on my desk by tonight or else…” he glared at me and got on his limo. “Ja matta ne, Eiri-san! Serena-chan!”
“Ja ne! Tohma!!!” Serena waved at him.
“Yeah, later…” Yuki didn’t seem to care though.
“Chotto matte Tohma–san I want to extend the deadline for this commercial.” I ran to the vehicle of Tohma that was just about to take of.
“Ok let’s talk inside the apartment.”
“Thank you sir!”
“Excuse me but what apartment?” Yuki suddenly interrupted.
“Your apartment baka!” Serena squeezed Yuki very tight like a huge teddy bear.
We got to Yuki’s front door; curiously, he kept stopping us from going inside as if there was a wild animal inside.
“No! Don’t go in cause theirs… ahh… err… bugs lots of them yeah lots of bugs” he was obviously unsure.
“Lying is not the same as acting, baby!” Serena slapped his face very lightly twice, and then when she opened the door we saw…
“YUKI!!!!!” a pink haired girl, wearing mini shorts and a yellow sleeveless shirt that was almost falling off.
“Yuki is she your girlfriend?” I said curious about the girl living in his apartment.
“She is not my girlfriend… she is not even a she… she’s a HE!”
“YUKI!!!!!!!!! Why did you leave me here all alone? I was stuck here for three hours straight! Why oh why did you do that Yuki…” he said Yuki didn’t really seem to care about that guy.
“Yuki why didn’t tell me that he was here?” Serena asked and suddenly embraced him like she was his real girlfriend.
“AH DON’T DO THAT TO YUKI!!!!! YUKI!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!?” the girl/boy screamed in the most annoying manner possible. ‘Doesn’t this guy stop talking?’ I thought to myself. ‘And I thought my doorbell was irritating!’
“I was acting,” he said ignoring Shuichi.
“Who are you?” I asked the pink haired gay.
“I am the vocalist of Bad Luck! The genius songwriter of love songs! Shindou Shuichi!”
“Hn… don’t listen to him… he has zero talent.” Yuki said with a vacant expression.
“I think we should discus the commercial in the living room.” Tohma said. We went inside the living room and Yuki let the persistent Shuichi come in with us.
“In this commercial your director, Raina will be in charge of everything…” Tohma said with the sinister smile of a demon. “I expect that you would survive this.” Pointing at me as if I were about to die.
“Excuse me sir but may I pls. extend the deadline of this commercial?” I asked nervously.
“Why?”
“Because it’s almost night time and we haven’t even started filming yet.”
“Ok I’ll give you 3 days for the commercial.” He said accepting a mug from Serena and drank the coffee.
“Ok let me see what you’ve got” I asked my models to play a scene for me so I would know what kind of commercial that they would be comfortable to play.
“Sure” Serena said with another teasing smile on her face.
“Ok then…” Yuki said, like he’d really care!
They played one of the scenes of a play called “New Yorker in Tondo”. It was a story of 4 childhood friends that played together when one went away to study leaving Tony her fiancé behind with Nena and Totoy, and came back like a new person named Francesca. Her fiancé Tony left her and got engaged with Nena. And the 4-childhood friends fought and in the end Totoy and Nena got engaged and Tony and Francesca or rather, Kikay got back together.
After the play Tohma applauded them and said “ good very good I expect something like that in the commercial. Now I must go I have a meeting on 7:00 pm.” He said grabbing his briefcase and went to me “here! If anything goes wrong here is the list of people that may help” giving me a folder with one name on it… Saitou Hajime.
“Him again!” I exclaimed sweat dropping!
“Hey it is very hard to hire someone like him.”
“I’ll do my best”
“Tell them to sleep in a nearby hotel near the studio ok?”
“Sure”
“Serena, Yuki be good don’t do anything too naughty” he said looking at them sternly and flashed a smile.
“Hai” she said smiling again like she hasn’t smiled a million times.
“Whatever” Yuki said… does he even care?
“Ok you two, we shall start tomorrow at 8:00 am at the studio” I said like I was Tohma I don’t even know if they listened to me or not but I left them there anyway.
The next morning I went to the studio but my models were not there. I asked 1 of the cameramen if they saw at least 1 of my models and he said, “They went to your dresser. It’s strange though, they asked for rope, electric tape and scotch tape. And they had this companion with a huge paper fan…”
“Paper fan?” I asked.
“Uh… hai.” He went to the corner where the useless lights were placed.
When I got to my dressing room I called out their names. No answer, then… flash of white! Then next thing I knew I was out cold!
“Nani te? What the hell?” I was dizzy I didn’t know where I was. Was I kidnapped? Someone dare kidnap the marvelous cinematic genius?
“Yuki! Raina-san’s awake!” Was that Serena? Yes it’s her… I’ll never forget that annoying flirt… so I wasn’t kidnapped after all… too bad!
“OOH!!! Is she gay?!!!” Someone was jumping up and down… I could feel the earth beneath me move!!! And then…. TOINK!!!!
“I-IIII-TAI!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and opened my eyes only to find a young girl with a paper fan hitting me over and over!
“Nanda!!!?? Why the hell is this child here?! This place is authorized personnel only!”
“Watashi?” ah yes! She stopped toinking me at last!
“I see you’ve met Maya, Raina-san!” Serena and Yuki were at the doorway smiling devilishly.
“What the hell do you think you two are doing?” I only then realized that I was still bound by the rope and tape on a chair! Thankfully they didn’t gag me… “Get me out of this damn chair!”
“Not until we finish partying!” Serena opened the door and revealed a crowd of people! Hiro was there with Ryuichi and Noriko of Nittle Grasper! An odd thing just swept passed the door… it looked like a giant Hunny Pot!
“I hope you don’t mind… we’re even on the air as we speak! Duo Maxwell is hosting the show… don’t worry! We’ll tell Tohma it was all your idea! Ne Yuki?”
“Of course…” he grinned and led her out of the room leaving me with the notorious TOINKING being! I felt like one of the stars in the movies playing the part of a tormented soul to be released by her Prince charming! TOINK! …Or not…



------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------