Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Torn In-Between Two Worlds ❯ Fighting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I made these songs myself, so no making fun please? They won't seem very good but bear with me.
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Gravitation. Or else there would be a LOT more yaoi in it.
Why must you torture me so?
Shuichi had just gotten in a fight with Yuki and was currently at Hiro's house, crying. Hiro hugged his friend softly and rubbed small circles in his back as he allowed his hurt friend cry on his shoulder. “There, there Shu. It's all right. Yuki doesn't know what he's missing out on.” Hiro said trying to comfort Shuichi. Shuichi cried even harder as he grabbed Hiro's shirt tightly. It hurt Hiro to see Shuichi like this. He's always had feeling for Shuichi but never had the nerve to ever tell him. Also, Shuichi was in love with Eiri.
Shuichi cried himself to sleep in his friend's arms. Hiro looked down at Shu smiling softly. `He'll never know how I feel.' Hiro thought sadly. He brought Shu to his room and laid him down. He tucked him in and decided to take a change. He bended down and placed a soft kiss on Shuichi's lips. Shuichi moaned in his sleep and turned on his side. Hiro smiled and went to the living room. He made a makeshift bed on the couch and fell asleep.
Shuichi woke up the next day, feeling a whole lot better. He sat up and looked around curiously. `This isn't Yuki's house. Where am I?' Shuichi thought. Memories from the night before came flooding back to him and before long, he was on the ground crying. Hiro shot up in his makeshift bed hearing a THUD sound come from his room. He immediately thought the worst and ran to his room. He saw Shu lying on the floor, crying even more hard than he did the previous night.
Hiro ran over to Shu and pulled him into his lap. “Shu, please don't cry. Come on buddy. You know I hate to see you cry.” Hiro said hugging Shu. Shu could do nothing but hug Hiro back and cry into his neck. “It's alright, Shu. It's ok. Don't cry, for me? Please, I don't want to see you cry.” Hiro whispered in Shu's ear, rubbing his back. Shu's cries turned into sniffles, then hiccups. He went quiet and was still hugging Hiro. “Thank you.” Shu said looking up at him, smiling. “No prob, buddy.” Hiro said grinning.
Later that day, Bad Luck gathered at N-G, ready to record a new song called “Unbreakable”. Shuichi had written it right after he had stopped crying. “Alright guys, let's hurry so we can get lunch.” Shuichi said smiling. The music started and Shuichi sang.
I love you so much,
But you don't seem to care.
My heart breaks when I
Think of you
Shuichi sang with tears in his eyes. He was feeling a little woozy and he felt like he was watching himself hit the ground and everything go black…
(Hope you liked it!!!!! I worked hard on it!)