Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Torn In-Between Two Worlds ❯ The Hospital ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This will be in Shuichi's pov all right? I really don't have anything else to say other than that. So hope you enjoy. This will be VERY confusing just to let you know.
I woke up later in a hospital room. What had happened to me? Last I remembered, I was at Hiro's house crying. Then, in a flash, I remember. I had gone to N-G and tried singing my newest lyrics. I don't remember past that. I sit up and look around, seeing Hiro and Suguru sitting on both sides of my bed. Hiro's asleep and his hand is in mine, holding tightly like he's afraid I'll fly away if he lets go. It's sweet to watch. I turn my attention to Suguru. “Why am I here?” I ask him. He looks really worried. I wonder why. “You passed out while we were practicing. What's wrong, Shuichi?” Suguru tells me.
I stared off into space as I tried to sort out my thoughts. It was all blurry. Singing one minute, then here the next. My fight with Yuki, and Hiro comforting me like I was a baby was confusing. It's so confusing I want to scream. I feel like I'm going insane with confusion. Just when I thought that, I heard a loud ear-piercing scream as if it's right in my ear. I close my eyes and cover my ears with my hands to block out the noise. When I finally open my eyes, I'm on my back with Hiro shaking me and asking me if I'm alright.
I still hear the screaming and all of a sudden, I'm back out of my body again. Just watching myself scream with my ears covered by my hands and tears streaming down my face. Oh gods, I look pathetic. I feel so heavy when I finally enter my body again. I somehow calmed down and Suguru is petting my hair while Hiro is rubbing my hand. I hear a knock on the door and weakly say, ”Come in.” Ryu-chan comes in with Kumagoro on his head. “Are you feeling better, Shu?” Ryu asks me.
I look at him and nod, sitting up. Suguru and Hiro let go of me and as soon as I get up, I'm pushed back on my back again. This time, Ryu's on me hugging me half to death. He's sitting on my hips and for a split second I feel a weird emotion. Ryu looked at me with his head tilted before shrugging and getting off of me. I had the urge to pull him to me and kiss him senseless. Ryu looked at me as I sat up.
I simply smiled and brushed the look off. `Why am I feeling this way? He's my friend. I shouldn't be thinking this way about my friend.' I thought to myself. Ryu was really nice to me and all, but why do I feel like this for him? It was weird. I had some feelings for Hiro, Yuki, and to make it worse, Ryuichi. “What's the matter, Shuichi? You're making Ryuichi worry.” I heard Ryu say. “Nothing's wrong. I just want to be alone.” I said noticing Hiro and Suguru have not said anything in a while.
They just nodded and left, leaving Hiro and I alone. “Are you sure you're okay, Shu? I'm really worried about you.” Hiro said to me. I gave him my best smile and nodded. “I'm fine. I just need to think for a while, okay?” I replied looking down at the sheets. I heard the door open and close and decided I would just go to sleep. I settled down in the sheets and went to bed.
Alright I hope you liked this!!!! I know it was confusing in like the middle and I'm sorry that it's so short, but I'll make a longer one next chapter. Next time on “why do you torture me so”: PURE FLASHBACKS!!!! YAY!! Thanks to LoneAuthor for mentioning that heh. Totally blew my mind about that. No one knows. Except for me of course!! Yay!