Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Torn In-Between Two Worlds ❯ Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Why must you torture me so?
Disclaimers: Still don't own Gravvie .
A/N: Thank you lots: LoneAuthor and Yuki-Mizu… For reviewing this story. I'll try to use an idea in this chapter… THANK YOU LOTS!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! YAY! (Hehe) This will be flashbacks as I said last chapter in the form of a dream!! Now to continue the story…
`Shuichi and Yuki were having “quality time” as Shuichi called it, on the couch. Shuichi leaned back into Yuki's chest and sighed happily. “What are you so happy about, brat?” Yuki asked. Shuichi looked back at him and grinned from ear to ear. “I'm just happy that I get to spend time with you. You're always SO busy with new stories.” Shuichi replied, turning to look back out the window he was looking at. Yuki sighed and decided that quality time was over. He pushed Shuichi off his lap and got up to head into his study.
Shuichi just sat on the floor and watched Yuki go in the study and slam the door. `Why's he mad now? I didn't do anything.' Shuichi sighed and laid down on the floor where he currently was. He quickly got bored and went into the study to bother Yuki. He wrapped his arms around the writer's neck and bit his earlobe. “Yuuuuukkkkiiii!!!! Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuu-“ “What do you want?!” Yuki yelled, turning around looking positively pissy. Shuichi flinched at the tone of his voice and sighed. “It's nothing. I'll leave you alone now.” Shuichi said leaving the study, closing the door. Yuki looked at where his lover had left and sighed, turning around to continue the novel he had been working on.
Shuichi went into the bedroom to go take a shower to clear his mind. `Why was Yuki so mad? Maybe it's his editor. She always makes Yuki have these deadlines and he doesn't have much time for me.' Shuichi thought, running the water for the shower. He stripped and got in. He stayed in there for a while, thinking about Yuki and things like that. Shuichi got a good idea for him and Yuki and wanted to talk to him about it. He finally got tired of the shower and turned it off, getting out and getting dressed. Shuichi went back in the study to see Yuki doing the same thing he was doing earlier… Typing. “Ne, Yuki?” Shuichi asked quietly. Yuki turned around and stared at Shuichi. Once he knew he had Yuki's attention, he went on. “I was wondering if we could have a special dinner tonight. Remember, in two days is our anniversary.” Shuichi said blushing slightly and looking down at the ground.
Shuichi heard a screech from the chair, signaling that Yuki had gotten up. He felt his chin being lifted up and his violet eyes met with golden ones. “Sure brat. But I'm cooking.” Yuki said smirking. Shuichi's eyes lit up as he nodded and ran out of the study into the kitchen to get the table ready. Yuki sighed and followed Shuichi into the kitchen, getting some pots and food out. (Skip about an hour ) The food was ready and Yuki put the two plated on the table. He sat down along with Shuichi at the table, and began eating. Shuichi dug in, and ate quietly until he was almost finished. “Yuki.” Shuichi said a little seriously. Yuki looked at Shuichi, wondering what he wanted. “Yeah?” “Do you love me?” Shuichi asked. Everything was quiet for a few minutes before Yuki mumbled something Shuichi couldn't hear. “Huh?” Shuichi asked, confused. “No.” Yuki whispered. Shuichi sat at the table in pure shock, staring at Yuki. `He couldn't have said no. I thought he loved me. Is it true?' Shuichi thought. “Are you telling me the tru-“ “Yes I'm telling the truth! No I don't love you!” Yuki said standing up abruptly. Shuichi felt tears sting his eyes as he stood up and ran into the bedroom.
Yuki followed him and saw Shuichi packing his things. “And what are you doing?” Yuki asked. Shuichi turned around and glared at Yuki. “Packing my things, what else? You don't love me so why should you care?” Shuichi spat out, continuing to pack. Yuki growled and walked over to Shuichi, grabbing his wrist as it came up to attempt to slap him. “Don't touch me!” Shuichi yelled at Yuki. “You can't leave.” Yuki said quietly. “I can leave when I very well want to! I'm just a fuck toy to you! I can't live here if I'm only here to be fucked, not loved!” Shuichi screamed, tears freely running down his face. “Leave me alone you bastard!!” Shuichi yelled. Yuki couldn't take it anymore and the noise silenced as the sound of flesh meeting flesh was heard. Shuichi stood in shock facing away from Yuki, his cheek burning. Yuki had just punched him.
Shuichi looked back at Yuki, even more tears ran down his face as he made Yuki let go of him. He didn't care about anything as he ran out to the living room and out the door. Shuichi cried as he headed to Hiro's house. He had forgotten his clothes and everything at Yuki's house and wasn't planning on coming back…'
A/N: Sooo…ppl did you like it? I hope you did. Notice that it's longer… You guys need to review, dang! Once again, thank you LoneAuthor and Yuki-Mizu for reviewing. You guys SOOO rock!! Bye bye for now!!