Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ True Thoughts ❯ What Would Yuki Do? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story. I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: Well here's yet another fic by me...you all wanted me to keep writing fanfics for Gravi so that's exactly what I'll do. Enjoy!




True Thoughts: What Would Yuki Do?


I'm bored. No, that doesn't describe it well enough. I'm so bored I'd be willing to bet my voice that there are rocks that are having more fun than me at this moment. Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet have I? I'm the famous singer of Bad Luck, Shindou Shuichi (just Shuichi will do though) and I'm currently sitting on my lover's couch staring at the ceiling.

My beloved Yuki went out to meet with his editor about his newest story. Normally when he goes out I sneak into his study to read his stories, unfortunately I can't do that today. It seems Yuki's caught on to my curious nature because not only did he make all his files hidden but he locks the door of his study when he leaves the house.

I'll bet he thinks I'm just doing it to annoy him. That's all I seem to ever do, annoy Yuki. I don't do it intentionally mind you, I just want to learn more about him. Is it wrong to want to know everything you can about the person you love? Yuki seems to think so. He keeps all his most personal things under lock and key and never wants me near them. He's probably scared I'll ruin them.

Yuki doesn't think very highly of me. He calls me a stupid brat and says that I have no talent and thinks I live to annoy him. Everything I do seems to get on his nerves and nothing I do is ever good enough. He yells at me and degrates me and I take it all in, it's probably the only thing I'll ever hear from him and it's better than nothing.

You're probably wondering why I'm around if he does such awful things to me and my answer is that I love my Yuki and he needs me. When I first barged into his apartment the whole place was grey and silent, the very air seemed sad. Now, however, things are different. My things are scattered all over the place and nothing I own is grey or silent. Everything's brightly colored and loud with me around and as much as it annoys him, I think Yuki needs that.

Now that I think about it, I wonder what would happen if I pretended to be like Yuki, cold and silent. I wonder what my love would do if I traded in my bright and loud things for dismal silent things. Well, I guess there's only one way to find out...I'll be needing some supplies. Yuki, when you get home you're going to be in for a big surprise.

~Tsudzuku minna-chan!~





Well...what do you think? This is going to be another muli-chapter fic and so far I'm pretty sure that this will be the only chapter in first person POV. Anyways, I hope you all liked it and I hope I'll be getting some reviews soon. Ja ne ^-^.

~Frozen Midnight~