Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ True Thoughts ❯ Nostalgia ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story. I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: This chapter is definately the last one. I wrote it for two reasons #1, people asked for another chapter and #2 i was extreamly bored during my philosophy class today...so...this chapter is the result of those two components. I hope you enjoy it.




True Thoughts: Nostalgia


Shuichi sat back from his place in front of the window. He had aimlessly been watching the snow fall for almost an hour. Winter was Eiri's favorite time of year and had been since Shuichi had met him. Shuichi, on the other hand, hated winter. All except for Christmas that is. Watching the snow had reminded Shuichi of the time he had changed himself to try and gain Eiri's affection. With his mind clouded with the memory, the vocalist failed to notice Eiri walk up behind him.

"What are you thinking about, Shu-chan?" Eiri asked quietly.

"I was thinking about the time I almost gave up on us." Shuichi answered. The vocalist watched Eiri's reflection in the glass, waiting for the writer's reaction.

Shuichi didn't have to wait long. As Eiri remembered the time in question, an involuntary shudder ran up his spine. He hated the image of his Shu-chan with that ugly brown hair and those fake brown eyes. "Why were you thinking about that?" The writer asked as he tried to erase the creepy memory from his mind.

"The snow reminded me of how cold I was feeling when I came up with that idea. We were both wearing thin Eiri-chan, if I hadn't told you flat out what was bothering me you never would have known and we might never have gotten married at all."

"Stop talking like that Shu-chan, even if you had left that day I think we still would have ended up where we are right now."

"How do you know that, Eiri-chan? I thought you didn't believe in fate." Shuichi stated.

"I don't believe in fate, I believe in gravitation."

~Owari~





Well, that's the last chapter. Sorry, I know it's even shorter than the others but I figured that that was the best place to end it. Anyone who doesn't get why I started calling Yuki "Eiri" and "Eiri-chan" and why Shuichi suddenly became "Shu-chan" it has to do with Proposal of a New Beginning and Starting Again. If you read those two fics you'll understand. Ja ne.

~Frozen Midnight~