Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ War Of The Heart ❯ I ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Disclaimer: I do not own anything relating to Gravitation and I do not claim ownership to any of the characters in this story. I am simply a tremendous fan of the show and I wanted to write a fanfic. Please don't hold that against me.

A/N: I've been rolling the idea for this fic around in my mind for quite a while now and I got the first chapter finished recently. This is kinda a pilot chapter...if everyone likes it then I'll write more if not then I'll take it down. I hope you like it though...enjoy. ^-^




War Of The Heart: Chapter I


The shrill ringing of the telephone wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. Slowly I lift my head up from my pillow, glancing at the digital clock beside me. Midnight. If I hadn't been so annoyed at being awakened at such an atrocious hour I probably would have just let the phone ring, however, due to my aforementioned annoyance, I got up and answered it.

"Who the hell is it and what the hell do you want?" I whispered harshly into the phone. If my husband, Shuichi, hadn't been sound asleep I probably would have screamed at this annoying person.

"Gomen nasai for calling so early, my name is Kaze Kakeru and I was hoping to speak to Shindou Shuichi. His parents gave me the number." The person on the other line answered.

"Shuichi's asleep right now, call back in tomorrow." I said through clenched teeth. I think I'm going to have a nice long talk with Shuichi's parents this afternoon.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. It's rather urgent that I speak to Shuichi now."

"It had better be." I replied harshly. How dare this guy call in the middle of the night and demand that I wake up my Shu-chan. The nerve of this creep. After setting the phone down I made my way over to Shuichi's side of the bed and gently shook his shoulder. "Shu-chan, wake up, you have a phone call."

Very slowly, two drowsy, amythest eyes opened to stare up at me, "Eiri-chan? Why are you waking me up so early?"

"Someone's on the phone for you, he said it was urgent."

"Is it Hiro? No, couldn't be Hiro, he wouldn't dare wake you up. Who is it Eiri-chan?"

"Someone named Kaze."

"Kaze?!" Shuichi screamed as he pushed me aside to get to the phone. "Kaze, is that really you?...Where are you?...Really?...Why?...Alright, I'll be there in two minutes." Next thing I knew the phone was being slammed down and Shuichi was running past me and out of the apartment.

At this point I was extreamly angry. First, some insane friend of Shuichi's wakes me up at midnight, then he makes me wake Shuichi up, then Shuichi yells in my ear and pushes me to the floor like I don't matter, then he suddenly disappears without even acknowledging that I'm still here. Now, not only was I angry but I could feel myself closing off from the world which meant that Shuichi's actions had actually hurt me. I decided I'd let Shuichi know I was upset when he came back from where ever he had disappeared to.

About four minutes later Shuichi returned, accompanied by a person who could have passed as Shuichi's twin. The only difference between the two was that Shuichi had pink hair and purple eyes while this other person had purple hair and pink eyes.

After finally getting over the initial shock of seeing almost and exact duplicate of my husband, I realized that said husband was asking me something, "Eiri-chan, my friend Kakeru came to Japan to visit me but he forgot his wallet on the plane,can he stay with us for a while?"

"No." I answered coldly. The man may be one of Shuichi's friends but he still woke me up and he still made Shuichi ignore me. No way was I going to let this creep sleep in our apartment.

"But Eiri-chan, where will he stay?" Shuichi whined.

"You have money Shuichi, put him in a hotel." At my use of his full first name I saw Shuichi wince, I hadn't called him that in over two years.

"Actually, I let Hiro borrow my last paycheck so he and Suguru could take a vacation."

"Fine, he can stay for one night. Tomorrow I want him out." I hated giving in but I was too tired to argue.

Apon reaching our room I shut the door and locked it, fully aware that Shuichi was still helping Kakeru get settled in. If Shuichi was willing to ignore me for one of his friends then he was entitled to a night on the couch, though I had a feeling Shuichi wouldn't resign himself to the couch without a fight. I am eternally grateful to the person who invented earplugs.

~Tsudzuku minna-chan!~





Well, what do you think? Should I write more? I'm sorry if Eiri's OOC...I tried to keep him IC but I dunno how well I did. Anyways, I hope you liked it.

~Frozen Midnight~