Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Worthy of Your Love ❯ Worthy of Your Love ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gravitation; if I did there would have been no such factor such as clothes. ^.~

Warning: Shounen-Ai (no, really? XD) and some lemony content, nothing really big, a little foundling, but if you are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff, please do not read this fanfiction.

Worthy of Your Love

By: Inori-Sakura

"Ne, what do you think about life?"

"What, like in general?"

"Yeah!"

"That's a stupid question... kind of morbid too. What has gotten into you, koi?"

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to depress you."

"It's alright. You are allowed to ask... but that doesn't mean I will answer you, though."

"Mouuuuu, why not?"

"Because it's too morbid, even I cannot answer it. Why are you asking, koibito? Why on this day?"

"I need to know."

"You mean, you need to know what I think about life with you?"

"Hai!"

A sigh echoed in the small room, radiating off the four walls and back into its owner and his companion's ears.

"Baka."

"Don't be mean!" Two large blue eyes begged for an answer; and one, as stubborn as the he could be, could never resist the cuteness of the young man.

Another sigh escaped those delicate thin white lips.

"You are so annoying!" One look into those wavering pools of lavender-blue, and the cold barrier was melted. "Ahhh... alright... it's...

It's not as bad as I thought it would be."

A happy cheer emitted from the lithe form beside the grumpy young man as the lithe form throwing his body on top his older lover.

"I knew you loved me!!"

A shaky hand leaned against its owner's forehead. "Baka. Who said anything about love?"

A giggle escaped the pink haired boy.

"You didn't need to! Your eyes told me so!"

Uesugi Eiri, or Yuki Eiri as he was now known, pushed his lover back onto the mattress and pinning him down with his own body.

"Brat! Don't piss me off!"

Two beautiful eyes blinked up at him and another giggle echoed in the room.

"But Yuuuki, you're always pissed!" The young man giggled once more before leaning up and kissing his lover softly on the lips.

Yuki rolled his eyes and let himself fall back first onto the mattress, sighing.

Shuichi climbed onto Yuki and snuggled close to him, his face buried in the crock of his older lover's neck, sniffing in the smell that was Yuki, and the smell that was him, all combined into one alluring scent that was their love making result.

"Yuki..." Shuichi sighed his lover name, "Do you?"

The said man turned his eyes lower, to try and get a small glimpse at his lover, slightly concerned momentarily at his genki lover's sudden serious tone. But Yuki was not worried; Shuichi tended to be more than he seemed to others. And a lot brighter, a fact that surprised even him... especially him.

"Do I what, baka?"

"Mouuuuu!! Yuki! Don't tease me!!" Yuki let a small chuckle out at his lover's antics.

Instead of answering him, he bettered kissing that cute little pout away, his tongue dancing a seductive dance with his lover's.

The small bedroom was full of red roses and long white candles, the fruit of Yuki's hard labor. It had taken him most of the day to get everything he needed and put it all together in a romantic way... for his lover, of course.

He had also cooked a small romantic dinner for him and his genki baka koi.

He knew Shuichi thought he had forgotten all about this stupid date. And he almost had, but thankfully he was reminded when millions of ecstatic fans had sent him cards saying how much they loved him and wished he was their date for this one special day.

And even though there was nothing more he wanted than to make love to his sweet lover and cuddle him, he knew Shuichi needed to hear him say the words he himself told Yuki every chance he got. To see how much Yuki would do for him; even on a stupid holiday event that was not even their own little holiday, like an anniversary or something like that, that it was a given to remember and cherish the event.

After Shuichi had come home to find that his lover had indeed remembered what day today was, and had gone through many efforts to make this day special for the both of them, even though Yuki himself hated it, was shocking, unbelievable and completely romantic.

It was like stepping into a beautiful dream, a dream that you wished day in-day out that it would one day happen, only to find that that dream was indeed a reality. A really romantic one.

As the kiss slowly ended, both men looked into each other's eyes.

Shuichi smiled softly and brought a hand up to caress his lover's bottom lip, trapped under Yuki's strong body in their new position. He looked into his lover's beautiful amber eyes, surprised to see so much emotion in them. Emotion and grace, which only he, Shindou Shuichi, got to see. Rarely, yes. But well worth the hard work.

Yuki was beautiful, seductive, sexy, alluring, pretty and dangerous all in one-hell of a gorges package. Shuichi sometimes wondered what he had done right, to have let him have and love this beautiful fallen angel.

"Shuichi..." Yuki had whispered, waking Shuichi from his thoughts and bringing him back into the sweet reality. Yuki's voice was hushed, as though he was telling a secret he feared someone would overhear, even thought they were alone the whole apartment.

"What can you see in my eyes now?"

That one question brought a gasp to fall off of Shuichi dainty rosy lips. Startled, shocked and yet

somehow pleased with the question.

There was care in those amber cat-like eyes, and that was for sure; amounts of emotion and tenderness that Shuichi had never seen in his whole life. A kind of present that only those worthy could ever see from a loved one.

And tonight he was worthy; of his love, of his needs, of everything Eiri Useugi desired.

Yuki was his, and Shuichi was his.

"I..." Shuichi brushed his lips against his lover's thin lips. "I think I see love."

A rare smile made its way into the harsh and cold world. Broke free of all pain and hate, and shined; shined like none had shined before.

Because, even if for just one minute, even if it were to last just for one second, everything and everyone were alright in the world, and all that mattered were the two lovers together in one small bedroom, alone.

"Eiri." Yuki smiled at his young lover.

Shuichi looked confused. 'What a cute expression!' Eiri chuckled to himself.

"Call me Eiri, baka brat."

A large genki smile rose onto Shuichi beautiful face, his eyes lighting up and growing larger in size, if it were possible.

"Honto ne? For real?"

"Of course brat, don't act stupid."

Shuichi smiled again and hugged his lover's body. Their position was starting to get a little awkward.

Eiri leaned down and kissed Shuichi hard, marveling at the way that one kiss could get his lithe lover squirming and all excited, wanting more... needing more.

Eiri continued his assault on his Shuichi's mouth, as his hands journeyed downward, roaming his lover's naked body. Relearning for the hundredth time every curve and every patch of skin that Shuichi's beautiful body was made of.

As Eiri's hands found the one clear sign that proved that Shuichi was in fact a male, even though his girlish appearance and behavior.

Eiri messaged Shuichi's manhood, rubbing skin against skin, kissing away all of the moans and whimpers that were emitted from his Shuichi's lips.

Eiri removed his hands from Shuichi's groin, ignoring the moans of protests his lover whimpered onto his lips.

"I..." Eiri looked into those lavender eyes; those eyes which promised him a better world, a world in which pain and hate did not exist. Only love, and unconditional devotion and respect in everything he did or said.

Eiri saw heaven, and was afraid of entering the sacred space.

"Eiri-chan..." Shuichi whispered, his lips inches away from Eiri's left ear. "What's wrong?" Shuichi turned and looked into his lover's gaze. It hurt to see pain and doubt in them, but he sucked the sharp pain back into its haven in his heart, and prepared himself for what was to come.

"Shuichi..." Eiri whispered his lover's name, tasting each syllable that left the security of his lips.

"I... I do".

A confused look passed in Shuichi's lavender pools.

Eiri leaned down and kissed Shuichi hard on the lips, yet the kiss was soft and showed tenderness; tenderness saved only for his koibito... only for his Shuichi.

"I do. I do love you."

At the soft beep of the clock marking the end of Valentine's Day, two satiated lovers held each other tightly, as if letting go would be the end of everything.

Eiri held Shuichi tightly, pushing the wet drops that tried to fight their way out and into the world, back; closing his eyes and shaking his head slightly.

Shuichi giggled and buried his nose into Eiri's neck, pink fuzzy hair tickling Eiri's nose, making him giggle. Shuichi smiled at the childes sound, and Eiri frowned, grabbing Shuichi and flipping him onto his back, resuming their former love making.

Shuichi smiled contently as he looked up at Eiri's sleeping face. Shuichi suddenly frowned and shook his head. He couldn't believe that just a few hours ago he had thought that Eiri would forget it was Valentine's Day; one of his favorite holidays ever. Well that and Christmas, of course.

Yuki was a façade to hide behind, and protect himself from all and none. But Eiri... Eiri was pure and scared. Eiri wanted to learn and love. Yuki thought he could burry Eiri with his Sensei, but he couldn't hide Eiri from Shuichi.

Shuichi was everything Yuki feared and Eiri loved. Shuichi was everything.

And he, Eiri, was worthy of Shuichi.

And Shuichi wanted him. He needed him.

Shuichi smiled brightly as Eiri jerked awake from his sleep as he started to nibble his tickles ear.

Eiri grumbled and kissed his genki lover.

Shuichi smiled. He was. He was worthy of Eiri's love.

"I love you, Eiri-chan!"

A grumble was heard in the small four-wall bedroom, but no protest was heard.

"I love you too... Shu-chan."

"Forever?"

"Zutto, Shu-chan, zutto."

~ Owari ~

So for the immense sap and useless… ummm.. stuff… whatever the hell it was! ^.~

I'm sorry if my grammar and spelling were off and unsophisticated, English may be my mother-tongue, but that does not mean I'm any good at writing in English.

So... like it? Hate it? Want me to drop dead and give up writing?

Please Review my fic, I really need the feedback!

Arigato, minna-san.

Ja ne!