Groove Adventure Rave Fan Fiction ❯ A Bitter Faith ❯ My Sweet Insanity ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I dont own Rave but I own my OCs and this plot.

Author's Note:

*takes a deep breath* okay! I recognize that there are less Sieg stories around so I'm here to make one since I'm one of his biggest fan and probably the most loyal fan of his.... anyways, I got one little note here to make. Before you went off reading the story, I have to let you know that this is all about Sieg and the damn twisted plot I made, okay? and the rating might rise up to R due to... um... well, anyways, like what I said and also, this story got a lot of Angst and Drama so grab a box of tissue if you ever reach to the chapter entitled Damnation.

Okay, I'll stop talking here now so get start reading on!

Note: Haja is in this one. There are rumors said that he was Sieg's mentor but that was proved wrong so I'm just making him Chronos' messenger. And the correct spelling for Sieg's hometown is Mildea. not Mildean. Mediante was its old name and ever since after the Overdrive, they change it to Mildea as a cover for the sin it commit but in here, well, you got to know first that I said once earlier is a one twisted plot. And oh yeah, some part of here are from the real story. I just twisted them up so that they can blend together with the plot. And this story is in Sieg's POV.

~*~*~*~

Prologue: My Sweet Insanity

~*~*~*~

It was raining that very day. The attack of the Evils, the burning castle. I can smell those agonizing screams, those glistening tears, those cruel death, those burning anger, those bitter fear. That very moment was my last time to see my home, my life. Everyone, I'm sorry. Its all my fault you have to suffer. I know I shouldn't have done it that day, but He told me to. I can't resist the urge to do it anymore. As my punishment yet to come, it will be one swift death.

But I never know that my death will be like this...

He come to me. Swiftly. Shielding me from my last moment. I lost my consciousness that time because of my blood lost and energy drained. He carried me to his castle. His castle. This castle. My new home. How ironic. But I never would call it home but a prison. This place is where I gain the strongest of my power. This place is where I become who they call, the Time Master or the Guardian of Time. This place is where I have this crest, the legendary Crest of Time. Well, that is what others know of it. They dont know what it really tell, held nor mean. This crest is the reason I live an immortal life. A life I have to suffer for eternity. It tells about my guilty life. It held my suffering soul. It means my immortal slavery. No one knows of it, that I belong to someone else. They all know of me as a silent, cold hearted and mysterious man. They dont know what this mask held beneath its cold surface. No one will know of it. They never care about it. No one ever care about me, anyways. All they want is their precious life safe, peaceful. I guess this is my punishment, then. Living in an eternal life of solitude... Of eternal pain...

This is the story of my cruel suffering, my sweet insanity, my lonely life, my bitter destiny.

~*~*~

Author's Note:

Well, what do you think?? I know it is short and I'm sorry but should I continue or not? Please review!!!