Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Power ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Summary: InuYasha/Gundam Seed Crossover.Kagome is a Coordinator who was used as an experiment all her life. Now Plant,Orb and the Earth are in danger of another war. Kira and co must stop this from happening. The only chance they have is to get Kagome. Will they get Kagome in time to stop the war ? Will she help them ?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha nor do I own Gundam Seed.
 
Pairing : Kagome/Athrun, light Kira/Lacus, Shinn/Luna.
 
Note: This Story was inspired by Devil-Babe-911 because I read her story “Lady Strike “ and loved it from the first Chapter on. And I hope she will read mine too and approve of this story ^^
 
Now that is over with, let's get on with the story. ^^
 
 
 
 
Lightning Flashed illuminating an old abandoned room. The sudden light illuminated a few containers holding people. The eyes of a young woman were moving rapidly as if she were trying to wake up. With the light, the room was revealed to be a lab and it appeared to be one which had belonged to a mad scientist. After a few moment the young woman stopped her struggles and slept on.
 
 
 
 
Elsewhere on Planet ( Council Room ) :
 
 
Many people sat together in the council meeting taking place. Many from this people where in the last war, fighting to protect their countries and to end the war. This people where Kira Yamato,Athrun Zalla,Cagalli Yula Attha, Shinn Asuka, Dearka Elsman,Yzak Joule,Nicol Amalfi,Lunamaria Hawke and Meyrin Hawke. Even the people from the Minerva and Archangel where there. They all got phone calls to an importent meeting from Lacus Clyne.
 
Just at the moment where all where wondering why such a big meeting was taking place the doors to the councel room opend and Lacus Clyne came storming in, sitting down with the agriest look they have ever seen on her pretty face.
 
Everbody turns to look at Kira but he only shakes his Head at them, not knowing what got her this angry. So they turn back to her.
 
Lacus takes deep calming breaths befor she starts to speak. “ Last week I got a phone call from one of our spys up on Mars. What he had to tell me was so schoking I nearly hung up on him, thinking he was joking. But it was no joke and that is exactlly the problem now. “
 
At the look in Lacus eyes everybody got worried. Looking at each other before Kira stood up and said “ Whats the problem Lacus, you are not someone to get this angry so what is wrong ? “
 
Calmy Lacus looks at them and said “ There is another war coming.”
 
Silence.Everybody is to shoked to say something for about 5 minutes.After this 5 minutes The room explodes. Everbody screaming questions left and right at Lacus.
 
“ Whaaaaat are you sure ? How do you know ? “ screams Cagalli.
 
“ Who wants to start another war “ asked Kira and Athrun togehter.
 
“ You have to be kidding right ? there is no way “ that came from Shinn.
 
“ What will happen now ? asked Yzak and shares a worried glanze with Dearka.
 
Lacus looks around the room, taking calm breaths again and coldly says:”All of you shut up now !!!!.” Shoked at her swearing they keept quiet.
 
Taking a deep breath Lacus said in a soft voice : “ I know what you all must feel right now.Its only been a year since the last war and now this. But screaming at each other will not help now. I will explain everything but you must be silent till I am finished because it will take some time to explain it all.” She looked at everbody to see them all waiting for her to explain. So she starts:
 
You all know allready that there are Coordinators and theNaturals. Everybody here knows how the last wars we fought where and that Kira is the ultimate Coordinator. She waited till she got nods from everyone then starts speaking again. “ Ok but what almost nobody had known was that Kira isn't the only Ultimate Coordinator.19 years ago before the Bloody Valentine War ( please beer with me if the timelines are wrong ) there was a base with a Lab on Mars where scientists tried to make the ultimate Coordinator. They used blood of other Coordinators and mixed them very often so that only the best genes where used. I do not know how exactly but they succeeded and a little girl was born with 100 % better abilities then any other Coordinator out there. They said, the powers she had where frightening. So they tested and tortured her for over 14 Years till they put her to sleep. She had Microengineering, Biochemistry, Aerospace engineering, Space life sciences, Mechanical engineering, , Chemistry,Particle physics, Information science, Political science,Weapon engineering, Gundam engineering,Combat training, Combat survival, Spying abilities and many more abilities. But they never let her out of the base because they where scared she would flee given the chance. So she was a prisoner all her Live only seeing people, Scientists,her friend and her mother from time to time. It is said that she lashed out at other people when she was scared or nervous because she was not used to people. So one day they decided she was to dangerous to keep walking around and put her to sleep in a container only waking her up when they needed her for battles and there cruel ways. Almost all battles that Mars had on that time where won by her and her Gundam. After every battle she was brought to the base again and her Gundam vanished, never seen by anyone out of battle. After some time Mars stopped their fights and joined Plant nobody knowing why. The girl was put to sleep again. Over time the Lab lye forgotten only 5 scientists stayed behind,but after 2 Years 4 vanished,only 1 stayed to have a eye on the girl.
 
Now I got a message from one of our spies on Mars saying a man came to the abandoned Lab last week ,speaking with the last scientist staying there. Stating he was now head of the Lab and would come in two weeks to get the girl. He plans to wake the girl to destroy Plant, Orb and Earth, why he wants to destroy everything nobody knows but he is powerful and he will use her to fight for him and we will have no choice but to answer. But I fear that we will not be able to stop him if he wakes her. She is powerful and knows how to pilot a Gundam like a third arm. So our main problem at the moment is to stop him.
 
She stopped speaking and looked at the others. They all had horrific faces. After a moment of shock she saw determination and she did know what they would say next.
 
“ Kill the girl its easy at that, then he can not wake her “ said Yzak looking at the others now.
“ Mhhh you are probably right but just kill her, when she had done nothing ? “ said Mu La Flaga.
“ But if we don't he will wake her and war will break out. Many will die again “ spoke Shinn.
 
The others looked down. Nobody really wanted to kill her but what choice was there.
 
“ That's not the only problem “ interrupts Lacus. All eyes where on her again.
 
“ Whaaat, what bigger problem could there be? “ screamed Cagalli in a panic now.
 
Everybody waited with bathed breath for Lacus to speak. After a moment what felt like forever for the others she said “ The biggest problem is WHO this girl is. We can not kill her I can not allow it “
 
“ WHAAAAATTT why not ? “ screamed Yzak getting angry now.
 
Lacus closed her eyes, wishing to be anywhere but in this room when the true came out. After a moment she opens her eyes .“ Because do you want to kill Kira,Cagallis and Shinns little sister ?”
The room is so shocked you could hear a pin drop. Suddenly Kira,Cagalli and Shinn jump on their feet , screaming at Lacus that it couldn't be that they have a little sister and how they didn't know. Everybody looks in symmetry at them. Nobody knowing what to say.
 
“ It is easy, you know how I told all of you that the scientists mixed her blood with that of Coordinators making her very powerful right ? I saw the list of the blood samples they used. They have the name of your parents on them and only them. I think they stole those samples from your parents and injected them in her when she was a baby. I also think that is the reason why they succeeded because Kira is a ultimate Coordinator so they stole the blood when your Mom was pregnant with you two and Shinns blood when his Mom was pregnant with him.
 
Still shocked about the whole thing Kira asked “ But how ? I mean Shinn and my parents didn't even know each other so how could they have stolen them at the same time ? “
 
“ I have the answer for that one too. Kira you and Cagallis Mom where in the same hospital in Orb as Shinns. The scientist must have had access to the blood samples right ? So I asked for the Files of that time and they send me one back. In it are the names of pregnant woman that had taken blood samples and the doctors that did take them. I read the entire File and your Moms and the doctor who did take there blood at the time, are in there. They both had blood taken from a man named Jackson Karusu. After I had the Name I asked for the List of all names of scientists on the Mars Lab and guess what I found ? The last of the 5 scientists that stayed on the Mars Lab, was named Jackson Karusu. I am very sorry you three but their is no error. He did take those blood samples “.
 
“ But that doesn't mean she is our sister couldn't she bee a clone like Ray ? I mean they take blood samples for cloning do they not ? What if she is only cloned what then ? “ asked Shinn and the others thought so too. So now there where waiting for Lacus answer.
 
They didn't need to wait long as she said “ I thought so too Shinn, that is why I send a message to Karasu at the Mars base saying I worked for the new head of the Lab and needed the File from that girl before we came to get her. So he send a big bag with a big File of the girl her living till then, pictures and 2 video tapes, one of her fighting and one with private things like visits with her Mom and such,to me. After I read the big File I had known that that girl is your sister. Why ? because in this File where blood samples of her and her entire profile. The blood samples where the exact same as you three. Even the scientists didn't know how it happened but her genes are identical to you three and that is one thing that no clone can do. ( Gomen if I am wrong with the clone thing. Lets just say in my story it is so ^^ ) She has the same genes as if your mothers had given birth to her so it is a fact that the girl is your sister. Nothing you three will say, will change it. Then there is the thing with the ultimate Coordinator. Only Kira was a succeed so how can it be that this girl is one too when all other test objects died ? I tell you its because of her blood. Kira was one so his blood changed her in one too. Some of his genes mixed with hers giving her some of Kiras abilities. Most siblings share some abilities with each other. Another fact is when you see her she has a little something from all three of you. You will see what I mean in a minute. “
 
At that Kira. Shinns and Cagallis eyes are as big as dinner plates. After the shock wears of they sunk heavenly in their seats thinking about what they just heard. The others doing the same. Nobody could believe that those three had a sibling and they where never told.
 
After 5 minutes. Lacus gets up and walks over to the wall where a keyboard is placed, tipping the code in she pushed the red button on the wall. After that a big Screen comes up. Calmly she walks over to one of her Bodyguards and gets a tape from him. Walking over to her seat again she puts the Tape in a slit on the desk and pushed the waiting signal as she turned to the others again.
 
“ So I think its time to clear some things. First I will show you her data on the Screen, then some pictures of her and her family and at last one of the tapes ok ? “Lacus said and looked at all of them. After she got a nod from everybody she pushed a button and a blue Screen above the wall lights up showing the data of the girl.
 
“ As you all can see her name is Kagome Higurashi
Age: 18
Birthday :September 9
Parents : Mother KunLoon Higurashi ( Natural ) Mechanic for Gundams, killed, Father Tatsume Nigoroshi ( Coordinator ) killed in Action.
Height : 5,6
Wight : 45 kg
Eyes : Red
Hair : Knee long wavy black Hair with red streaks
Rank : Highest Elite
Nickname: Angel of Death, Crimson Angel, Grim Reaper
Name of her Gundam : PGMF -X66 Hope, Nickname : Midoriko,Midi ( I liked her Name so much so I used it ^^ )
Fighting Skills : Gundam combat training, Slayer training,assassination and spying, Tai-chi, Kickboxing, Street fighting.
Weapon Use : Bow and Arrows, Boomerang, Sword, Kodachi, Katana, 9-mm, Wips, Eagles, Rifles, Daggers,Kunais, Energy Weapons, Energy Shields, Guns and Grenades
Speciality (s) : Has full control of her Seed, ultimate Coordinator, can pilot anything that has controls, can copy fighting abilities from enemies “ finished Lacus.
 
They all keep staring at the data. Some couldn't believe what fighting skills she had and others that she can copy anything. Others good big eyes at her nicknames or the big number of weapons she can use. They where all baffled.
 
“ok now here are the pictures I mentioned, for every picture I will show, there is a little info to them too so when I show them I will start to explain. There are 4 in all so lets start “ said Lacus as she clicked a green button.
 
The Screen changed showing a picture of a cute little girl in a white spaghetti strapped dress, holding a beaten and ripped stuff rabbit with fluffy ears in her arms. Smiling cutely at the rabbit in her arms, her face half buried in the ripped stuff animal she was holding. Looking very innocent and lonely with her deep red whine like eyes peaking at the camera. Her back long black hair with red highlights all over it, is tied in a braid half why down letting most of it framing her little face.
 
“ In this pic she was 6 years old they just started the tests on her. A maid at the Base told me she was a very lovely girl who often smiled but by then she lost her smile and only smiled sometimes, that is one of the reasons why she looks so shy in this one. “ said Lacus, reading the info. She pushed the button again to show the next one.
 
In this pic Kagome was older sitting in the grass with a girl beside her. Both laughing about something that they found funny. Kagome wears a black shirt with a red dragon on it and short cargo pants, on her feet are black sneakers with red lines on the side. Her hear is down and blowing in the Wind. The other girl wears a brown west over a tight blue shirt and long blue jeans that are ripped at the knees. On her feet are black sneakers with blue lines on the side. Her hair is up in a ponytail.
 
“ In this pic Kagome is 12 and sitting beside her is her only friend Sango Tashiha. Sango is the daughter of one of the scientist so she is often there. She hates her father Ryu Tashiha for the tests on Kagome but she is not only Kagomes only friend but her training buddy too. Sangos family is a long row of Slayers so Kagome learned her Slayer teachings from her. Her main weapon is a gigantic steel Boomerang. Sango is someone who is only loyal to Kagome, she bows to no one and has always a biting remark for people that are bad-mouthing her friends. Sango wants to stop the tests on Kagome but can't do it alone so she swore to never leave Kagomes side not even in death and to fight with her in every battle. She doesn't have a own Gundam but her battle plans are not to be messed with. After Kagome was put to sleep she vanished and nobody knows what happened to her. Some are saying she was murdered others are saying she watches over Kagome till now but nobody knows for sure.” Lacus tells them as she clicked the button again.
 
This time it where 2 pics that showed but they where like day and night. In one we see Kagome sitting on the hand of a gigantic Gundam looking up to the stars with bitter, sad and lonely eyes. A tear is running softly down her cheek making her big eyes glow in the night. She wears a battle Gear that is pure black with crimson streaks on the side. The Gear is skintight and cowering her entire body till the neck, leaving her arms and shoulders bar. (When you want to know how it looks, look at Neon Genesis Evangelion pics of Rei. She wears that Gear in white ^^ ) Showing of her luscious figure and giving more as one boy in the room a fast beating heart. Her hair was free and going all the way down spilling over the hand from the Gundam. Her Gundam was a sight to see It was pure metallic black with metallic crimson on its head, arms, shoulders and knees ( Look at Magic Knight Rayearth the one Hikaru fights with only difference is that where it is red mines is metallic black and where it is gold mine is a metallic crimson ) but what was amazing was that her Gundam looked like a girl. It has a chest and its head had a helmet who covers the entire face till the mouth. Letting them only see crimson metallic lips. They still can't believe how beautiful her Gundam looks and that's only on the picture. Many of them can't wait to see this legendary Gundam.
 
In the Second pic it shows Kagome in the arms of Sango both are smiling at the camera but you could see that Kagomes smile didn't reach her eyes. And Sangos Smile is one of regret. You could feel the pain both must feel to smile in the camera when they feel anything but. Many had pitying looks on them now for those two girls that never asked for anything. Kagome was again wearing a battle Gear but this one was pure white with pink stripes. Her hair is in a half braid again and hanging over her shoulder. Sango too wears something for battle. A black jacket over a white tank top and long hip hugers with long combat Boots and two silver belts crossing over another, and many pockets on the down side of the pants. She had a Gun in one holster and Grenades hanging on a chain from one of her Belts. On her hands where fingerless gloves stopping at her elbows and on her neck a collar with the emblem of Plant, Earth, Orb and FAITH on them. Many in the room wondered how she got them. Behind the two stood another Gundam. Looking like the one in the first pic only where there was black is now a pure metallic white and the red is now metallic pink. This Gundam looked breath taking too and many wondered how the girls got them. They never seen anything like them.
 
“ Oh my that surprising “ said Lacus as she read the info. Many where curious now, wanting to know what was so surprising but before someone could ask Lacus continued “ The first pic is Kagome in full battle Gear with her Gundam Hope or Midoriko as she calls it. The picture was made without her knowing that why you can see her crying. She never cries in front of others because she was always told it would show weakness to anybody so she didn't do it anymore.
 
The second pic is what has me surprised. We can see Sango wearing the emblems from almost all of us because she helped us all. As she joined Kagome in battle she had many missions with her but some of them she did do alone and many of them where in different countries like Zaft or Orb that is why she has so many. She is a Slayer for hire. She does almost anything if the price is ok. That's the reason why she doesn't join one country, she can't do her Job if she is a native.” Said Lacus. “ The other reason why I was surprised stands behind Kagome “ said Lacus Looking at them. They all looked at her confused.
 
“ Yeah its a Gundam in white and ? said Dearka, wondering what she meant as much as the others.
 
Lacus chuckles softly and said “ That Gundam is Kagomes Gundam Hope or Midoriko as she calls it. “
Just as she said that everyone got big eyes. Nobody knowing how the hell they could be the same Gundam.
 
“ What do you mean it looks totally different then the black one “ asked Lunamaria puzzled.
 
“ believe me when I say they are the same. Here in the info it tells that Kagomes Gundam has some abilities that no other Gundam has such as, changing the colour from black to white, bringing up a pink shield, having a soul, able to speak and think like a human and the biggest of them all can fight for an hour even when Kagome is not sitting in it but she needs to be connected with it to work,so in other words if Kagome was to faint or is not concentrating on it ,it doesn't work. Whoa that are really powerful things to do. Now I know why she is called grim reaper or crimsons Angel and why her Gundam is called Hope. I mean its black right so I didn't understand how someone could name a black Gundam Hope but if it is in its white form I totally understand it “ said Lacus after reading the info till the end and then looked at them.
 
All where baffled by this turn off events. First they have a girl who could bring another war, then they find out she is the little sister of Kira,Cagalli and Shinn and now the tip of the cake, they found out her Gundam is the most powerful Gundam they all had ever seen or heard off. Yeah they where all blown away by the news. Nobody knowing how to respond.
 
After a while Lacus sighs and told them “ Lets get a look at one of the tapes, the first one is Kagome fighting ok and the other is not important ok ? “
 
Everybody nodded their head. Eager to see her fight.
 
So Lacus pushes the red button and the Screen starts flickering before showing Kagome and Sango standing on a field that looked as if it would be often used for training. Both are wearing tight muscle Shirts, Kagomes red and Sangos deep green and tight black shorts. Both had their hair up in ponytails. Some boys and men in the room started to feel very hot as they looked at the beautiful girls on the Screen. But then they paid attention as the girls started to speak.
 
“ Ready to get your ass kicked Kagome ? “ asked Sango with a grin as she started to get in a fighting stance ( Please beer with me I am no good with fights )
 
“ In your dreams Sango “ answered Kagome with the same grin, getting in her fighting stance.
 
“ Naa you know me, I don't dream of fighting when I sleep, when you know what I mean “ said Sango as she pulled her eyebrows up and down at Kagome ( Yeah in this story Sango is a little perverted because I will not have Miroku in this story so I thought Sango gets a little from him heheh ).
 
“ Gaaah you are such a pervert you know that. I wonder where you got that from, not from me that's for sure “ said Kagome as she felt her face get hot.
 
“ hahahah sure sure tell yourself that but its cute how red I can get you “ laughed Sango.
 
“ Ok enough you ready to get down ? “ asked Kagome. Her muscles spaming getting ready to spring at Sango.
 
“ Alright show me what you got but don't hold back “ said Sango. Watching Kagome now carefully.
 
“ Ok here I come “ said Kagome running at Sango with breath taking speed. Reaching her she bunches up her fist ready to hit Sangos face. Sango was prepared to block her frontal assault but was not prepared for Kagome to flip behind her, kicking her in the back, sending her flying to the dirt.
Giving her no time to find air, Kagome charged at her sending a fist flying. Sango seeing this rolled out of the way, leaving a good crater from Kagomes fist in the dirt ,where she just a moment before ley. Kagome charged her again but this time Sango stopped the fist to her face by catching Kagomes fist in her hand. Drawing her to her by the arm, Sango kicked her in her side sending Kagome this time flying. But just as Kagome was to land in the dirt,she used her hands to flip over thus breaking her fall.
 
“ You've gotten better then the last time, I must now use my senses more to see you, because you are so fast “ said Sango with a smirk.
 
“ Thanks but nice words will not win this battle for you “ grinned Kagome.
 
This time Sango charged at her. Kagome seeing Sangos fist coming catches it only to get a knee in the gut from her. Catching her breath for a sec “ Ouch Sango you mean woman “
 
Sango only laughs at her and says “ Whaat you just moments before told me nice words will not win, so now I do what you say you complain jeeez make a choice “
 
“ Ok ok I will now beat you up really good and then I am good deal ? “asked Kagome
 
“PFFFF as if you could “ said Sango as she charged at Kagome but just as she reaches her Kagomes vanishes. Sango confused for a moment doesn't see Kagome behind her. Kagome using her leg kicks Sango really hard on the side of her head thus making Sango fly against a tree, breaking it in two.
 
Sango for a sec stunned struggles to stand up. As she looked at Kagome she saw her eyes are a glassy pink. Suddenly understanding why Kagome vanished she screams “ GRRRR that is no fair you are using SEED now “. Kagome said nothing only looking at her with a blank look on her Face. Sango getting angry screams “ Pahhh when you use it I will too, don't forget I am a Coordinator too !!! “ and with that Sangos eyes get the same blank look at Kagomes only her eyes are light brown now. After 1 minute off gazing at each other the field explodes in colour and the fight turns dangerous. Both are charging at each other, both are getting blows and wounds from each other. Neither giving up or stopping. They are so fast now, you can only see red and deep green blurs clashing against each other. After what felt like hours to the people looking the tape both girls paused and the others could see the damage. Trees all over the field are broken. Many craters and scrapes are in the earth from their attacks. And the girls looking nearly death. Both have their normal eyes now and are breathing heavily. Sango has a deep scratch in her side that is dripping blood on her scraped up legs. Her left cheek is turning a nasty purple. Her hair is mattered with dirt and dust. And shes sweating a storm but Kagome didn't look any better. She has a long cut above her left eye that is dripping blood in her eye making her eyes look even more red. A deep cut on her left cheek. A deep scratch over her right arm and many little wounds all over her body. Her hair is the same as Sangos only difference is that her hairtie broke in the fight and her hair is now flying freely in the wind. Both are looking at each other now with little silly grins on their faces.
 
“ You win “ is all Sango could say before she faints. Kagome smiles at her and said “ I may have won but you are a hell of a fighter, I never want to fight you as my enemy, I would die “before fainting too.
 
After a moment of silence they hear screaming from the Screen. They all see two people running up to the field, one is a elderly Lady with a soft face and grey hair and the other a young boy maybe 14 with long orange hair in a ponytail and freckles on is face. Both are running up to Kagome and Sango checking on them.
 
The old Lady takes one look at them and said “ Uhhh those two why do they always fight till they faint. Really is it to much to ask that they spar in a friendly manner “ the boy looks at her with big eyes “ Holy they do that every time ? How often do they spar ? How can they even get up the next day with this wounds ? “. “ Ahhh I forget Shippo that you are new here but to answer, yes they do that every time and the most shocking thing is they do it every day. Be glad that you didn't see them use weapons on each other. The first time ,I nearly got a heart attack when I saw them but 5 minutes later they where up as nothing happened. Only complying to be hungry.” Shippo nearly fainted at the news as he stutters “ Yo-u g-o-ot to be kid-dding right ? there is no why th-aat they could get up with this wou-nds right Kaede ? And every da-y how are they ev-en mo-ve ? Kaede only smiles at him and said “ little Shippo when it come to this two there's nothing impossible because they are stupporn as oxes and even stronger as one now that I think about it. Kagome is very powerful but she's not happy about it because she must go to tests every day and this sparing between Sango and Kagome is not there just because they want to fight. No they were ordered to fight every day by a mad scientist that works here his name is Jackson Karasu. He is crazy always only lusting after power and more power. He ordered Sango and Kagome to fight every day because he thinks they will get weak if they don't. He's an idiot who doesn't know anything. He wants to turn Kagome in this perfect Coordinator, to use in battle but he forgets one thing. You can shape a weapon till perfection but use it to often and it will be ruined forever, never to be used in battle again”. Shippo looked at her with a stunned look and asks “ But cant they skip the fights without him knowing or something ? I mean there must be a way for them right ? “ Kaede only looked at him with sad eyes and said “ No we tried that already and it ended really badly for both of them. They where punished for it the next day and after that they never skipped again “. “ What was the punishment Kaede was it bad ? “ asked Shippo. “ Kaede looked with tears in her eyes to him and answered “ 10 whip slashes for each and Kagome begged Karusu to only punish her and not Sango, he agreed. After the punishment Kagome was unconscious and near death but she has, thank god for it, amazing healing abilities and her body healed her slowly without her knowing but as Sango found her later on she broke down in tears begging Kagome to forgive her. To this day Sango blames herself for the punishment that Kagome got because it was her idea to skip but Kagome didn't want to hear any of it, she screamed at Sango to stop blaming herself for a mistake that was not hers. But Sango didn't and Kagome knows it too. You see Shippo one of the problems Kagome has,is not having many feelings because she doesn't know them or how to show them to others. Karusu even ordered Kagome not to show any feelings to other people because in his eyes it is a weakness to show others what you feel. That is why she gets scared or nervous with other people and why she wears a blank face in front of others. It's because she never got this feelings. The only Person she is not cold to is Sango and even then she only smiles fake smiles “Before Shippo could ask another question they hear two soft moans.
 
“Uhh damnit note to myself never use Seed for to long or you get the largest headache in your entire life from it “ said Kagome as she started to get painfully up of the ground.
 
“ Yeah you got that right,my fucking head hurts like hell now “ said Sango as she too got up of the ground.
 
( Note : In most hand to hand battles that Kagome and Sango had they didn't use their Seed )
 
“ That's what you two get when you lose control and start to pound each others heads in “ said Kaede as she walked closer to them.
 
“ Yeah yeah I got it alright “ said Kagome to Kaede before turning to Sango “ Hey Sango lets go I need a shower and something to eat right now “.
 
“ Oh you got that right chica, I would love nothing more then to get a shower and after that a really big sandwich with tuna on it mhhh “
 
“ Yeah you stink really badly now, I can smell it from here “ grinned Kagome before she started to run.
 
With a eyebrow ticking Sango screams “ Why you little brat, come back here so that I can kill you “ and started to run after Kagome.
 
Kaede and Shippo could only look after them. After a moment Kaede walked slowly after them turning to Shippo she said “ See what I mean now ? “
 
Shippo who walked beside her now could only blink up at her.
 
After that the tape ended. Leaving the room in an even longer silence. No one could believe what they had seen or heard on the tape. First the fight that they have seen was anything but boring. I mean most of them couldn't believe that a Coordinator could move in such a way, and that is saying much with so many in the Room. Then what they heard next brought rage to many in the room but mostly to the 3 siblings of Kagome and surprisingly Athrun, who couldn't believe that such a beautiful and powerful girl could live such a harsh Life. Prisoner of a madman who loves to inflict pain on the poor girl. Those who where older as the others in the room held sympathy for the poor girl.
 
After a moment Lacus said “ So what are we going to do, now that we know more of the situation ? I mean we cant kill her she is Kiras,Cagallis and Shinns younger sister and I for my part think she doesn't deserve it. Live has already played her a harsh card and I would really like to see how she looks with a real smile on her face and not the fake one we saw “
 
At first nobody said anything all to much in their thoughts to answer but after a moment Kira stands up and said “ As you said she is my sister and I will not lay a hand on her. I mostly want to save her from her faith. I do not know her but I know one thing, I want to get to know her and save her from this madman. Nobody deserves the things she goes threw. “ Out of the corner of his eye he can see Cagalli and Shinn nodding at him with smiles on their faces.
 
Athrun is the next to stand “I think the same I know it is risky and maybe we make a mistake in saving her but we all made mistakes in the past and we managed it every time so I will save her too.
 
After that everyone nodded that they would save her too. Lacus looks around the room and smiles. She had hoped they all would come to the same answer, so save the girl. She had read the File and saw the tapes before the others and she cried for the poor girls soul as she saw the tape for the first time. Yes she hoped with all her heart that they could save her. And maybe when they did the girl would finally find happiness. So with this thoughts in her head she said “ What is the plan now ? How do we get her ? Where will she stay then ? What will we do now ?
 
Mu la Flaga stands up “ first we need a team that will go up to the Mars base, in the Lab and wake her up, then get her out as fast as possible “
 
 
Murrue Ramius was the next to get up “ I think it would be best to send Kira, Athrun, Shinn; Yzak and Cagalli as team because most of you are Coordinators. Hold your horses I am not saying that the others are not good enough for this mission but think about it Kagome slept the entire time in this Lab not knowing what was going on with the world or who to trust anymore,so when you go and wake her it could be very possible that she is scared and nervous for the first moment and will attack you. So a Coordinator is a good choice simple because they have very fast reflexes so should she attack you, the 4 of you will have no problem to stop her. And Cagalli I chose because she is a girl, no offence to you guys but I am very sure that Kagome will be scared to wake up with so many men near her, so Cagalli can go and relax her if shes scared of you. Any questions ?
 
Many thought about what she said and came to the same choice so with a nod from everybody the team was chosen. But before they could stand up to go Lacus stopped them “ Wait I want you to remember that the Mars base I now abandoned so here is a map of it, but make sure you are careful when you go to get her because I can not guaranty that there will not be a fight. And please remember that Kagome is not evil, she was alone all her life, used as a experiment for this cruel men. So please do not be harsh with her or hurt her in any way she doesn't deserve it. She needs friends,love and care now. People to show her that she is not alone in the world and that she has people who are now there for her “after handing over the map Lacus couldn't continue because of the tears that came. Kira walked up to her hugging her gently to his body as she cried. “ Oh Kira my heart goes out for her. How painful it must have been for her all this years to have no choice but to fight when you never wanted to fight in the first place. How scared she must have been to wake every morning not knowing when you must fight next. Never having anyone there for her to hug her, to speak with her or to smile and laugh for real with her. Never having a shoulder to lean on when you are weak and need to cry. Never having someone with gently words for her or even to give her a good morning or good night. It must be sooo painful. So please promise me to save her and bring her back so she can have all that now. I know we can give her what she needs because everybody here knows what is feels like. The pain, the sorrow, the feeling of being alone and so many more and that is the reason why I know we can help her she needs friends and family now. Let us give her what she never had “
 
( Note : Yeah Sango was there with her and was her friend but she had the same orders as Kagome, not to show to many feelings to others, not even Kagome. So she didn't hug or laughed with Kagome often. )
 
 
Kira could only smile ad her and nod. His beautiful Lacus had such a gently heart always thinking of others before her, that is one of the reasons he loves her so much. Lacus at seeing his nod turns to the others who had identical smiles on their faces.
 
Athrun walked up to her “ Don't worry we will bring her back and then she will learn to smile again I promise “. Yes he would save her. She was beautiful on the tape and the pictures and Athrun couldn't help it that he felt attracted to her. The others on the team only nodded at her before standing. Kira let go of Lacus, looking one last time at her and walked out the door with the others.
 
 
A\N: So this is my first chapter for True Power. I really hope you like it. It was not easy for me to write it. I come from Germany and can read English perfect, but let me write something and I am quiet hopeless ^^. So please be not angry or disappointed, when my grammar is not the best. In the next chapter they will go to search for Kagome and some secrets are lifted. So until then please review.
 
Ja ne Angelwings21.