Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Power ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Summary: InuYasha/Gundam Seed Crossover. Kagome is a Coordinator who was used as an experiment all her life. Now Plant,Orb and the Earth are in danger of another war. Kira and co must stop this from happening. The only chance they have is to get Kagome. Will they get Kagome in time to stop the war ? Will she help them ?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha nor do I own Gundam Seed, but I own Karusu and Eve. I created them so they are mine.
 
Pairing : Kagome/Athrun, light Kira/Lacus, Shinn/Luna.
 
Note: This Story was inspired by Devil-Babe-911 because I read her story “Lady Strike “ and loved it from the first Chapter on.
 
 
 
 
4 Hours later Mars Base :
 
Kira and the others slowly walked to the biggest building at the Mars base, stopping before it. Kira looks at the others “ ok we are here. Thanks to the map Lacus gave us, we know that the Lab is in the basement of this building but we need to be careful because we don't know what is waiting for us down there. So please stay together. Nobody is going on his own are we clear “. The others all agreed. Taking a deep breath he walked over to the door pushing it open and steps in the building.
 
As they looked around they could see that nobody was there for years because everywhere were broken windows and dust lay on the many things laying around. Computers,TVs and chairs had covers over them. plants and other flowers died in their pots long ago. The walls who where white long ago where now are a muddy grey and on some places green. The carpet was a weak brown grey colour. As they came further down the hallway they saw many rooms were the doors were broken in and the beds within the rooms were broken or over used. The Air was sick with tension as they walked to the Staircase on the end of the Hall. Everybody felt the darkness in the Air making them shudder from time to time. As they walked the Staircase down they came to a big old room with many Computers,TVs,shelves with books in them, a big desk with old papers on it and one big Screen that was smashed in. On the walls where pictures of men and woman in white coats on it. On the end on the room was a heavy looking door with a keyboard in the front of it but what horrified them was the blood , that was splashed all over the room. On one wall it looked as if something landed against it and then on the floor because the blood on it was smeared from the wall down to the floor. The chair at the desk had many Gun holes in it and the blood was all over it and the papers on the desk. They all walked as quickly as possible over to the heavy door with the keyboard and Kira pushed the glowing blue button. First nothing happened but then the Screen started to show a Screen with the question “PASSWORD” in big red letters and under it a waiting signal on it.
 
“ Mhhh great how do we get the door open now, when we don't have the password for it? “ asked Yzak with an angry tone in his Voice.
 
“ Lets look around the Room , maybe we find the password for it somewhere in here “ said Athrun as he started to look through papers on the desk. Enerybody did the same. Cagalli looked at many of the books in the room and Shinn looked at the pictures on the walls. Kira and Yzak searched the drawers on the desk. After 30 minutes of searching Athrun, Yzak, Shinn and Kira gave up.
 
“ Uhh that was a waste of time “ said Yzak looking frustrated.
 
“ Yeah I mean where is that stupid Password when you need it “ said Shinn.
 
“ Relax Shinn it must be here somewhere “said Athrun trying to relax the others.
 
Cagalli who didn't hear they others argument walked over to one of the walls looking at a picture with a bunch of people in white coats and Kagome and Sango in the middle, in it. As she looked closer she saw some writing on the far left corner of the pic. In a black beautiful script the words “ Remember always who you are my little Angel “ are written on it.
 
“ Kira try “little Angel “ for the password. The boys who heard her walked over to her to look at the picture. As soon as Kira read it he walked over to the keyboard tipping it in. The first moment nothing happens till the Screen flashes green and the words “ password confirmed “ are read on it. After that the heavy door makes a squeaking noise and starts to open slowly, till they can see a Lift behind the door. Slowly they walk in it and see only one button with the word “ Down “ on it. They all look at each other for a moment. “ Ok I will push it now. Ready ? here goes nothing “ says Kira as he pushed the button. Slowly they feel the Lift moving down. After what felt like hours, the Lift stopped and opened the door. As they walked out of it they saw a long dark corridor and on the end of it another heavy looking door. As they walked to it they saw a green button, pushing it they walked in the room and stopped at what they saw.
 
 
 
Lightning flashed illuminating the old abandoned room for them. With the light, the room was revealed to be the Lab with Kagome in it. The room was gigantic because the light illuminated many containers most empty but some with dead people in them. They could see that some of them were children and others were rather old looking people. The room at 2 Etages the first held the many containers and then there was a little Staircase going deeper down in the base. On most places in the room was blood. On the walls, the containers, on the floor even on the Staircase. All of them were horrified by this and could feel the pain and sorrow in the air. So they walked slowly to the Staircase, staying on guard the entire time they walked to it. As they walked down they Staircase they stopped stunned at the end of it, because in this Stage only one big container stood with a big Screen and a desk behind it.
 
There in the middle of the room in this big container was Kagome. She was illuminated by the light in the container, so they could see her clearly. She is wearing her black battle Gear and her hair is framing her sleeping face. She has her knees drawn to her face and her arms around them her head is lying on her knees. The container is filled with light glassy green water making her float in the container. Once in a while an air bubble escaped her light pink lips.
 
They slowly walk over to her to get a better look,all speechless to have found her.
 
“ Oh my God Lacus was right she looks like you three “ said Yzak stunned.
“ What do you mean by that ? Yeah she has hair like Kira and Shinn and her eyes are red like Shinns but I don't see how she looks like me. “ asked Cagalli as she looked at her.
 
“ Cagalli Yzak is right. She has hair and eyes like Shinn and Kira that's true but look a little closer at her “ said Athrun to her.
 
Cagalli looks closer and then gives a frustrated. growl when she didn't find anything and turns back to Athrun saying “ Grrr I still don't see what you mean by that.”
 
Kira who has only watched the exchange between the two walks closer to Cagalli putting a hand on her shoulder. “ What he means is her face. She almost has the exact same face as you Cagalli and her height is the same too. You don't see it at first but if you look closely you can see it. “
 
So Cagalli looks again and yes she can see it now too. “ OMG you are right its almost the same face.”
 
“ Yeah but the question is how do we get her out now ? “ asked Athrun never taking his eyes from her. ( She is so beautiful, the pictures didn't even come near the real thing. Little Angel, its a fitting name for you ) he thinks.
 
“ Mhh maybe the desk will help,lets look “ said Shinn. So they walked over to the desk. Kira sitting down in the chair and pushed a green button with the word “ ON “. The Screen starts flickering and then they see a woman with short blond hair, blue eyes and glasses on the Screen. After a moment she starts speaking.
 
“ Hello my name is Eve and I am the main Computer in this base. It is nice to meet you how can I help you ? “
 
“ Hello Eve my name is Kira and this is Athrun, Shinn, Cagalli and Yzak. We would like to know how to wake Kagome “
 
“ I am sorry but I don't know who you mean ? We only had experiments and scientists here and nobody of the scientists had this name “ answered Eve with a frown on her face.
 
I mean the girl in the container of this room “ said Kira with a deep frown in his face.
 
Eve's eyes light up as she says “ Ahhh you mean experiment 656 as she often was called. “
 
Yes please tell me how to wake her up “ said Kira with an angry look at the name Eve called his sister. The others looked angry too. No one believing that the poor girl was called by a number when living in this hell.
 
To wake experiment 656 you need to type in the password. Then when you have it confirmed you type waking next in the Computer. As soon as you do that I will start the waking process but be warned she is often very scared and lashes out at the first person she sees after waking because the waking process makes her very dizzy and weak for a moment. “
 
Kira and the others looked at Eve for a moment before Kira starts tipping on the Computer after he is finished he stand up and walks with the others to Kagomes container, waiting for Eve to start.
 
WARNING WARNING STARTING WAKING PROCRESS IN 5 MINUTES !!! PLEASE STAND BACK !!!!
WARNING WARNING STARTING WAKING PROCRESS IN 5 MINUTES !!! PLEASE STAND BACK !!!!
 
After 5 minutes Eves starts to speak again.
 
Injection of 100 milligram wake serum starting now.
 
After she said that a thin metal needle with a light green substance in it starts rising from the left bottom of Kagomes container and before the others could do anything stabbed Kagome in the neck, injecting the green substance in her. After another minute the water in the container starts flowing down a pipe that came up of the floor. Slowly the glass of the container vanishes in the floor, leaving Kagome standing on quivering legs till they gave out on her but before she can smash in the floor and hurt herself Athrun catches her in his arms, sinking down to his knees with her.
 
Slowly Kagomes opens her eyes, as she has them fully open they go wide with panic. Twisting out of Athruns arms in an blink of an eye she lands a little further from them on her knees with her hands flat on the floor, breathing heavy. Her long wet hair spilling all over her back and making her shiver. After a moment of getting her breath back she starts cursing “ dam this fucking waking drugs to hell. Every time they pump them in me I get dizzy from this shit and my muscles start cramping for 5 minutes !!! “
 
All were shocked at how fast she moved out of Athruns arms and didn't know how to handle the situation now that she is awake. So they decided to wait and see what she would do next.
 
After 5 minutes Kagome slowly starts to get on her feet swaying every now and then. As she looks up and sees them she starts to panic and backs up until she is almost against the wall looking at them with wide fearful eyes as she asks “ Who are you ? I have never seen you here. What do you want ? “
 
The others seeing the fear in her eyes looked at each other all wondering what to do now. They don't want to scare her more than she is already so they are not sure how to handle the situation. After a while Athrun gets a look of determination in his eyes as he starts to take slow steps to her, holding his hands up to show her he meant no harm.
 
“ Its ok I will not hurt you my name is Athrun Zala me and my friends came here to help you “
 
Slowly he is coming nearer to her but for every step he takes,she takes one back till she is with her back against the wall looking around with wide frightened eyes, looking for a escape. A fact that pains Athrun and the others greatly to see her so scared of them.
 
Just as he stands directly in front of her, reaching up with one arm to take her hand it happens. Kagome in her panic and weakened situation, seeing a strange boy coming to close to her and reaching an arm out to her, jumps him, biting deep in his arm and holding tight to him not letting go.
 
Athrun not prepared for the sudden attack cries out as she sinks her teethes into his arm. But after a second for the shock to wear off he screamed to the others, who where running to them as they saw Kagome attacking him “ NOO don't , its ok she was only frightened and in her panic bit me. Stay where you are or she will get hysterical in seconds when she sees you running at her. Don't give her a reason to attack again. I promise I have it under control for now.”
 
As he sees them stop he turns to Kagome again, seeing her holding his arm tightly and still having her teethes in them, with her eyes tightly closed,not letting go. Gently lifting up his other arm he puts his hand on her hair, gently petting it “ shhhh its ok I will not hurt you nor will any of my other friends do something to you.”.
 
Kagome hearing the gently spoken words of the boy, opens her eyes to look at him, searching his eyes for the truth to his words. Athrun seeing this gives her a soft smile and a gently nod of his head to tell her he speaks the truth but holds still for the next 5 seconds, so that Kagome can see it for herself After 5 seconds of searching his eyes Kagome slowly lets go off his arm. Athrun feeling that gently hugs her “ Thank you for trusting me. How about meeting my friends now ? I promise that they will do nothing to you as long as I am near you “ After a minute of thinking on Kagomes part she gently nods her head before standing up. As Kagome watched Athrun getting up she thought ( I cant help it but I believe him. Deep in my heart I feel that I can trust him so I will try it ).
 
After getting up he Athrun turns to the others “ its ok now you can come closer “ The others hearing this slowly walked over to the two. All wondering how Athrun got her to relax so fast. ( The others were standing to far away to hear them ^^ )
 
Kagome seeing 3 boys and a girl coming got nervous again thus she walked nearer to Athrun hiding half behind his back. Athrun seeing this out in the corner of his eyes only smiled before saying. “ Hey this are my friends Kira Yamato, Cagalli Yula Atha, Shinn Asuka and Yzak Joule “ The others seeing Kagome hiding halfway behind Athrun couldn't help the smile that came to their faces at how cute she looked, peeking over Athruns shoulder at them. Kagome seeing the smiles relaxed a little as she shyly came to stand beside Athrun bowing from the waist down to them and said “ Nice to meet you I am Kagome Higurashi. I hope we will get along well “
 
Cagalli as the only girl in the group walked closer to Kagome holding up a hand “Nice to meet you too I hope we can be good friends in the future “
 
Kagome seeing the gently look in the blond girls eyes and the hand she holds up to shake, smiles a really big smile at her, before shaking her hand with hers. The boys and Cagalli looking stunned at her smiling face for a moment. Never seen such a beautiful and gently smile on a person ( only Lacus ) they were all baffled by it. Kagome seeing this got nervous again and stutters “ Di-d I I do someth-ing wr-o-ong ? “
The others seeing how nervous they were making her tried to relax her by saying.
 
“ No you did nothing wrong “
 
“ you have a beautiful Smile “
 
“ we didn't mean to make you nervous “
 
“ relax nothing is wrong with you “
 
Kagome only smiled brighter after hearing that. So after getting everyone's names she asked “ Can you tell me how all of you meet and became friends ? “ Silence. Kagome seeing it was a touching subject said really fast “ I am sorry you don't have to. I only wanted to know because I don't meet many people since staying in the Lab. So I was curios how you meet but you don't have to speak about it if you don't want to. Its not my business to know “ Kagome did know she was blabbering now but she couldn't help but blame herself and her big mouth for asking the wrong questions. So now she was looking down at her shoes looking sad to say the wrong things to her new “ friends “. The others seeing her sad face looked at each other before nodding feeling bad to have made Kagome sad. So Kira started to open his mouth and said “ I at first was only friends with Athrun till one day ..... ( you all should know what happened next when you have seen Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny ) and that is how we became all friends “
 
After Kiras story Kagome looked at them with wide eyes. She couldn't believe what sad and painful times they had in the last years, since she was put to sleep. 2 wars, almost ending the friendship between Athrun and Kira with a battle till the death, finding out that Kira and Cagalli are siblings, Cagallis father dieing, Shinn meeting Stella and her dieing in his arms not to forget the death of his family, then the betrayal that Yzak felt at Dearka for fighting with the Archangel, making them enemies but getting their friendship back together in the end. So many painful events in their young Life. It had Kagome in tears in the end of Kiras story.
 
( they had such a hard Life till now almost as bad as mine. Always having to fight, to have death around you everywhere. It must have been so painful for them. Oh I am so happy that I got to know them and be friends with them. I promise that from now on I will protect you from more heartache and pain my new friends ) thought Kagome as she looked at them with tears in her eyes.
 
Seeing the tears in Kagomes eyes stung them. They wanted to tell her their story yes but not at the cost of her tears. So Kira gets up to her and hugs her gently to his body saying that it was not her fault and that she shouldn't cry because of it in her ear. That only made her cry harder so the others came up to her saying the same as Kira. After a moment Kagome slowly starts to stop crying and calms down. Slowly leaving Kiras arms she turns her back to them walking some steps before turning around and looks at them with a strong gleam in her eyes “ If it ever should happen again I will be there to fight with you this time. This time around I will protect you from the pain you felt in the last 2 wars. It will not happen again with me on your side because I never back down from a fight that I promise you.”
 
Everybody stunned at her strong speech could only stare at her. They could feel she meant every word she said and they could now understand why Lacus couldn't allow them to kill her. That she is Kiras,Cagallis and Shinns sister is not the only reason. Its because she is a pure soul, a soul that never wanted to fight but do it if it means to save innocent Lifes and because she didn't have a choice in the first place. They could swear they saw a pink glow around her for a second confirming their believes in her gently soul all the more. And then there are her eyes, at the moment they are glowing with such an inner Fire and wisdom that they could do nothing but believe her. The eyes are the window to the soul they say and her eyes show that her soul is indent a very strong one who will not back down if it comes to it.
 
After a moment of gazing at each other Kagome turns her back to them again and asks with her bangs in her eyes “ What happens to me now ? were will I go ? Will I stay here now that the Lab is abandoned ? “
 
NOOO “ screamed Shinn. In a softer voice he said “ you will come with us, we will not leave you here in this damn lab “ Kagome turns around “ Really ? I can go out ? she asks with a hopeful tone.
 
Of course you can come. We would be happy if you would “ says Cagalli with a smile on her face as she looked at Kagome, happy to know that her sister wanted to go with them. But the smile left Cagallis face as Kagome turned around again, not looking at them.
 
I don't know if I can. I was never was out there only when fighting and even then it was only for a few hours. I don't know if I can because I don't know how. I don't even know were to stay when not here and I am scared of many people in one place because I am not used to them. I never did go to school or to shopping Trips. Hanging out with friends or visiting family are only strange for me. Isn't it sad I never even visited my parents grave because I don't know were it is. So how could I even think of going out there. Its funny too you know, give me a Gundam or something to shoot at and I am an expert but tell me to go out and do normal living thinks like buying flowers and such I am helpless like a baby on it first stepps. I lived so long in here that I don't know if I can even survive out there.
 
Cagalli was near tears at hearing her sisters words. Just moments before they thought what a strong person she is and forgot that Kagome was living all her Life in this dam Lab, never seeing and speaking to other people out of the base. Don't get them wrong Kagome is still a strong person but with a scared and broken heart. Scared to embrace the chance and go out there.
 
( But that will change. We will help her and give her the support she needs when out there ) thought Cagalli.
 
Kagome I know what you must feel but take the chance you have. Go with us and we promise to help and support you when you do it. We will not leave you, so don't worry about anything out there. Come with us you can learn it when you really want it. Don't hide in here forever“ said Athrun as he looked eyes with the others seeing the same look in their eyes as in his. Yes they would help her, support her and stand by her side till she didn't need them anymore.
 
Hearing the gently spoken words from Athrun and keeping them to heart she turns to them again saying with tears in her eyes “ Ok I will try but I will not make promises that it will not be hard. I hope that you will have the patience to work with me. But promise me that you will tell me if I should ever get to be a too heavy burden for any of you. Should that time ever come that you feel you don't need me anymore please tell me and I will not protest and leave to stay in this Lab again “
 
That will never happen that I can promise you right now. We will always need you. Even if it is just as a friend staying near us. “ said to the surprise of the group Yzak.
 
After a big smile Kagome turns again and starts walking to a another big metallic door. She stopped in the front of it and asked “ are you coming ? “
 
Sure but where are you going ? The door we came trough is on the other side of the Lab ? “ asked Kira .
 
I know but do you really think I would leave my Gundam here ? “ looking over her shoulder at them with a little grin.
 
Your Gundam ? I thought it vanished after you were put to sleep ? Nobody ever saw it again” said Shin as he looked at her with a confused face.
 
That is correct but what nobody knows is that I am the only one with the password for this door,on the other side is a Lift that goes even deeper than the other one you used to come here and on the end from the Lift is a big docking station for Gundams and other things that where used for battles the last years. Now it is abandoned but a few Ginns that were used are still there but they are badly damaged. My Gundam is at the end from the dock. And the reason why nobody knows the password is because I changed it after a few scientists that worked here tried to steal my Gundam to sell it. Pfff as if they could. My Gundam has a voice activation system and an impossible hack software in it. “ answered Kagome as she turned to the door again.
 
As the others walked over,to join her at the door she asked “ Eve are you still there ? “
 
Yes experiment 656. What can I help you with ? “
 
UHH cant you quit with the numbers and say my name for once ? Uhh never mind I want you to open this door please “ said Kagome with a little angry switch of her eyebrow as she glared at the door.
 
Ok please say the password for me to open the door 656 “
 
GRRR EVE if you do not quit it with the number name soon I will come back as soon as I am sitting in my Gundam and blow your ass to pieces are we clear “ snarled Kagome at her.
 
heheheh Kagome Sama you are scary as ever, even sleeping for a few years didn't erase your temper, maybe you should take a chill pill to make you feel better “
 
The others who watched the exchange between the two couldn't keep quiet anymore after what they heard Eve say.
 
Just wait a moment as we came here and asked you to wake Kagome up you said you didn't know anyone by that name and now we now find out you lied to us “ said Yzak with a angry tick mark on is head.
 
Yeah I don't find it very funny that you called her by her experiment number as we got here “ said Cagalli with an angry face.
 
Just as the other 3 boys wanted to say their piece, Kagome interrupts them “ Guys take it easy Eve didn't lie because she wanted to. She has orders in her system that tell her when strangers enter the base or the Lab. She has orders not to give informations to them.
 
And why the hell did she wake you up then, when we asked her ? “ yelled Yzak at her very angry at the fact that Eve lied to them.
 
She did it because she knows that IF you were a danger to me or the base I would have had killed you all. “ answered Kagome with a calm voice.
 
Shocked for to many times this day they only stared at her. Kagome seeing this only looked at the door again “ Ok Eve the password is “ Fallen Angel “.
 
password confirmed you can now use the door Kagome Sama “
 
Kagome pushed the green button on the door. The others coming finally out of their stunned silence walk with Kagome in the Lift after the door had opend. Pushing the down button again the Lift starts moving till after a few minutes he comes to a stop. Kagome leaving first gives the others a few minutes to see the dock in were they are now standing.
 
The dock is really big with white walls and a deep green floor. Like Kagome said many damaged Ginns are lying around in the dock and some of the bulbs in the ceiling are flickering making the dock lightly dark.
 
After they looked around they run up to Kagome who stopped on a really big door that goes till the ceiling of the area. Pushing a glowing big blue button the door opens and they can see the most impressing Gundam they have ever seen. Like in the pictures they have seen it in it is deep metallic black with glowing metallic red streaks on it.
 
As Kagome is walking up to it they can see how good they looked together. Kagome with her dark black hair with red streaks all over it , her dark black and red battle Gear and her deep red eyes are a perfect match for her Gundam. making them really look legendary together.
 
Softly Kagome runs her hands over her Gundam enjoying the feel of the metal under her fingertips. “ You know I really missed her all those years I slept. She was always right there beside me never leaving my side. We did share so many memories together, were in so many battles together that I could never fight with any other Gundam as good as her. And every time she was not with me I did feel as if a big part of me was missing. She was and is one of my only friends that were on my side from the start. When I was younger I would spent hours in this room just sitting here and talk with her. She always listen to what I had to say and never did she hurt me or said cold and hurtful things to me like so many in the base did. I remember the first time I meet her,my mother made her just for me and told me that she was a present for me so that I would not be lonely when staying here. At that time I didn't understand what she meant when she told me that because I thought how can a metal Robot keep me from loneliness. Oh how wrong I was. The day I got the message my mother was killed I had run in here to cry and talk with her. Imagine my surprise as she started to answer me. From then on we were inseparable. We were always together speaking, laughing, crying everything. Later on she told me that's a piece of my mothers soul was fused with her and that is why she can speak and think on her own. I was so happy to have her by my side, I would never wish for another mate in battle then her. The day I was put to sleep was one of the hardest in my whole life because I came in here and told her everything that was to happen and how scared I was to let it happen without putting up a fight but Midi only told me not to worry and that we would see each other again some day and now that I stand here in front of her, after so many years without her on my side I can for the first time in my whole life really tell what the feeling of losing someone dear to your heart feels like. Then it is how the saying goes : You only know when you lost something when it is gone.” Said Kagome with tears gently running down her face as she looked up to the Gundams face and a small smile on her face.
 
The others listen to her and now understood why she didn't want to leave without her Gundam. For Kagome her Gundam was not just a Gundam but a dear friend who helped her in her darkest hours. To help her when she was in pain, hurt or sad. In a sense it was like Kiras “ Tori “ for Kagome. So they slowly walked up to her giving her all a nod to show her they understood her reasons for not leaving her.
 
Hey Kagome what are you waiting for ? Wake her up already I can see that you want to so do it already “ said Yzak with a grin directed at her.
 
Yeah Kagome I want to meet her too you know. Since I had seen pictures of her I was curious about her and wanted to see her so get on with it “ said Athrun with a grin.
 
Hey don't forget Kira, Cagalli and me, we want to meet her too you know “ said Shinn with a smirk.
 
Ok Ok hold your horses I do it “ said Kagome as she jumped up to a little platform directly at the chest from Midoriko. Getting closer to her Kagome pushed a red button under Midorikos right chest armor. 5 Seconds later Midoriko glows a bright pink as she starts getting up from her kneeling position she was in and is now standing proudly in front of Kagome.
 
Midoriko voice activation “ yelled Kagome up to the Gundam. A moment later a soft but strong voice said “ voice activation activated “.
 
Pilot Kagome Higurashi, rank highest Elite, Gundam Hope Midoriko, Code number 656742 “
 
Please wait a moment voices are checked “ after a moment “ voices are matched process finished, hello Kagome Sama how are you after your long slumber ? “
 
Oh Midi I missed you so “ said Kagome with tears coming down her face at speaking with her friend after so long.
 
Oh my dear I missed you too but I told you at our last meeting that we would see each other again “
 
I know that you said that but I thought I would never be woken again “ answered Kagome.
 
My dear I had known the time to wake you would come again I even have known who would wake you and why “
 
The others who were quiet till then to give Kagome some private time to be with her Gundam,were speechless. How could she have known ? Seeing this Kagome looked up to Midi again and asked “ What do you mean Midi ? What is happening ? “
 
Kagome Sama what I meant was that I had known that 4 Coordinators and a girl from Orb would come to wake you. They are here because one of the Plant spies on Mars, saw a meeting with a man who was very interested in you Kagome Sama. He will try to start a third war but this time he wanted to fight with you as his main weapon. The 5 behind you are here to stop it and save you from him. “
 
Kagome stunned by this asks “ But how do you know that ? And what is the mans name that is after me ? “
 
Kagome Sama I know this thinks thanks to your mother and the mans name is Naraku“
 
my mother but how ? I don't understand what you mean Midi and who is Naraku ? “ said Kagome with a very confused face.
 
Your mother was a genie in the field of building Gundams but that was not her only ability. Long ago she was a very powerful Miko with very powerful purifying powers. The name Kun Loon was not her real name. Her real name was Midoriko, she only used the name Kun Loon to help your father in missions. But she had one other gift and that was to see glimpses of the future from time to time. Nobody knows how she got them, not even herself. But one day after a vision she started to build me for you, to use in battle. After I was finished ,she split her soul in two halfs and on of this half fused with me giving me the powers to speak and to think on my own. Later on I asked her why she did what she did and she told me everything that happened till then. She told me she had a vision about a great War that would be taking place and 2 outcomes to this War . The first one was of you being tainted by hate, sorrow and pain thus leading you on Naraku's side in the War and destroying everything in your path, with me in my black form as your Gundam. The second one was of you being saved by 4 boys and one girl before Naraku got to you and tainted you into hating everything. So you chose to fight for them to protect them because you formed strong bonds with each of this 5,why I can not tell you, that can only they tell you in time, but this time you were fighting with me in my white form and ended the War with Narakus death at your hands “
 
Shocked Kagome sinks to her knees staring at the floor with wide unseeing eyes. The others were as much as shocked as Kagome. To know that all their lifes are in the hands of this one girl. That her mother was a powerful Seer who saw their futures was almost to much to take for them.
 
But why does this Naraku person wants War ? Can you tell me that Midoriko ? “ asks Kira as he walks closer to the legendary Gundam.
 
The reason is simple he loved Kagomes mother but she had only eyes for Kagomes father thus filling his heart with hate, jealousy and a bitter rage at Kagomes family. He killed Kagomes father in cold blood and vanished after the murder was done. Kagome's mother was heart broken after she got the message of his death at the hand of one of his comrades, you see Kagomes father and Naraku were both Coordinators and very good one at that. They were on the same team and very good friends, but then came destiny knocking on their door as they both started to get a crush on the same girl. That girl was Kagomes mother and worked on Plant in a base, building Gundams for them. When I remember correctly, the unfinished plans for the Saviour and the Freedom that you both use in battle are both from her. But destiny decided that Kagomes mothers chose her father and not Naraku as her lover, this breaking the bond that both men shared forever. After the murder on Kagomes father Midoriko started to hate Naraku with a passion. She wanted to get revenge on him for the murder on her husband but what she didn't know was that Naraku had is own revenge plans for her and the rest of the World. He was the one who send the order to Jackson Karusu to use Kagome after her birth and to put her here in the base as a Lab rat to use as he saw fit. He was even the one who told Karusu to punish Kagome with Wips and other things if she misbehaves. Karusu the mad and power hungry scientists that he was, saw his chance in reaching his dream of the ultimate Coordinator,did what Naraku told him to do “
 
 
But why didn't my mother save me from this hellhole ? When she was so powerful why leave me here with this madman ? “ screamed Kagome at Midoriko.
 
The others looked at her with sad eyes, knowing it must be hard for her to hear all this. Here she his hearing that her mother and an old friend from her father started all of this for revenge on each other. The pain and the sorrow that Kagome had gone threw over the years all for revenge on her mother. Then the War that is coming all for only one reason : revenge.
 
Child come down I know it is hard for you to understand but you mother left you here to protect you. Yes you were put to hell every second you where staying here but it did make you stronger then ever in the end. Your mother knew you couldn't stay with her or Naraku would have killed you in the long run. She knew you where in even more danger if you stayed with her that is why she build me for you before her death. She had known she would die and wanted to make sure that you have a way to protect yourself before she was killed. “
 
Tell me one thing did Naraku kill my mother ? And Sango, was she killed too ? I did hear stories from some of the scientists saying how Sango was killed in a fight but never believed any of them till now. So please tell, did he or did he not kill them both ? “ asked Kagome with a slowly showing rage on her pretty face.
 
Midoriko didn't say anything at first till at last she said “ Yes your Mother was killed in a huge fight by him, Sango on the other hand I do not know, no one knows what really happened to her “
 
Shimatta the bastard killed both my parents. How could my Mom ever see a vision from me joining the bastard in battle. I would never join with the murderer of my parents !!! screamed Kagome again before running out of the dock and to the Lift.
 
The others called after her in a panic but Kagome didn't hear them anymore, to blinded by her rage and pain to think straight.
 
Before the others could lift a finger to go after her Midoriko interrupts them “ let her go. She has heard much today and needs time to think about it all. She will come back when she has relaxed a little. Such things to hear is never easy for the person that hears them so please give her some time for herself now, to come to terms with the things she heard.”
 
After a moment of thinking about it they nodded at her.
 
There is one more thing I wish to speak with you about.” All looked at her with confused frowns on their faces. “ I lied to Kagome just a moment before she left. I know what happened to Sango but couldn't bring myself to tell her “.
 
Now they all wanted to know what happened to Sango to get Midoriko to lie about it.
 
Please tell us what happened Midoriko. “ We all saw pictures and a tape with Sango and Kagome on it before coming here and know how important Sango is to Kagome. “ said Shinn as he looked up at the Gundam.
 
She is dead. She was raped and beaten to death by Narakus hands. I am so sorry but I couldn't tell Kagome that, she would snap. It would break her to pieces to know she was not there to save her only friend. At the moment she is not thinking straight. I fear to tell her because I know she would use me in a heartbeat to go after Naraku and then all will end because as of right now she can not beat him in a fight. That is why I beg of you do not tell her that Sango is dead. “
 
They couldn't believe it. Sango was raped and beaten to death by Naraku. How can one man be so evil and cruel. How would they ever tell Kagome that. No They couldn't tell her. Midoriko was right she would snap when a friend was in danger. At that moment all had the same flashback of Kagomes promise to them.
 
Flashback:
 
(“ If it ever should happen again I will be there to fight with you this time. This time around I will protect you from the pain you felt in the last 2 Wars. It will not happen again with me on your side because I never back down from a fight, that I promise you.” )
 
Flashback end
 
After coming back from the flashback they all exchanged looks with each other all having determination in their eyes now. They will protect Kagome with their lifes from now on. Nobody will ever hurt her again not as long as they were there for her. Slowly they started to walk to the Lift, Kira calling over his shoulder to Midoriko “ Midoriko don't worry we will not tell her but we will protect her from now on. Wait here for us we will be back with Kagome in a while. “
 
As they left they didn't see the small grateful smile growing on Midorikos lips.
 
 
A\N: Here is the second Chapter for my story ^^ At the moment I am a little depressed because only one person send a Review, but maybe with time I will get more. So please if you read my story send a review ^^
 
Ja ne
Angelwings21