Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Power ❯ Chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Summary: InuYasha/Gundam Seed Crossover.Kagome is a Coordinator who was used as an experiment all her life.Now Plant,Orb and the Earth are in danger of another war. Kira and co must stopp this from happening. The only chance they have is to get Kagome. Will they get Kagome in time to stopp the war ? Will she help them ?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha nor do I own Gundam Seed, but I own Karusu and Eve. I created them so they are mine.
 
Pairing : Kagome/Athrun, light Kira/Lacus, Shinn/Luna.
 
Note: This Story was inspired by Devil-Babe-911because I read her story “Lady Strike “ and loved it from the first Chapter on.
 
 
 
As they arrived at the mansion, Kagome could only stand there with her jaw hitting the floor. It was a breath taking sight to see. The mansion was gigantic with vines covering it, giving it a ferrytale view. It was white with little Angels sitting on the roofs and a very big Garden. In the middle of the entrance was a fountain with flowers growing around it.
 
After they left the car and Athrun showed her her room the time flew for Kagome. Over the time she stayed at Athruns mansion she started to get close to him and the others. They helped her a great deal with her training and took very good care of her,especially Athrun. He was there for her at night when the nightmares of her past haunted her. Holding her threw the night and telling her he was there for her. He was there when she only needed to speak to someone about her problems. He was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on.
 
Now every free time she had she trained with Athrun or one of the others ( who came over as often as they could ), preparing and helping her for her battle. She only slept and ate when Athrun or one of the others pushed her to it. Many times they needed to drag Kagome from her training to eat something or to take a nap. They even needed to carry her one time because she fainted in the middle of her training.
 
Now they had only one hour left and the others would bring the Archangel, Eternal and the Kusanagi with them, just to be on the save side should anything happen. Kagomes Gundam was on the Archangel if she needed it. A fact that relaxed Kagomes mind a little. To know that the others had her back if she needed it. Yes she needed them more then they would ever know. Kagome knew that this time she must win this battle alone but it was a very good feeling to know that the people you cared about would be right beside you the entire time.
 
Kagome knew she would win, she needed to, or all would be lost and Orb destroyed. She wouldn't, couldn't let that happen so with new determition she left the room to meet the others.
 
On the battelfield:
 
AsKagome and the others (Murrue Ramius, Mu La Flaga and Lacus stayed on their ships so they could command should there be a sudden attack, but they see and hear everything on their Screens ) walked to their destination they could allready see Karusu and two men, who they guessed where Naraku and Jin, waiting.
 
“ Ahh you are finally here my dear. For a moment I thought you wouldn't show but the price for not coming was to high was it not my dear?” stated Karusu as he came up to them.
 
“ Shut your trap Karusu I didn't come here to chat with you “ hissed Kagome.
 
“ Sure Sure my dear but before we start let me introduce you to my Boss. After all he only came to see you “ said Karusu as a tall man with wavy long black her and deep, evil chrimson eyes walked up to them. He was dressed in a black button up shirt and fitting black pants. Over his shirt was a long white trenshcoat.
 
“ Kukuku so you are the daughter of Midoriko. You really almost look like her. It is really a shame that she lived not longer. I am sure she would have been proud “ said Naraku with a cruel smile on his face.
 
Before Kagome could stop and think about what she was doing she raised a fist and aimed a punch at Narakus face.
 
At the last second he catches her fist, holding it at a death grip “ tsk tsk a fiesty one I see. Kukuku that will come in handy when you will be joining us ” said Naraku before dropping her fist. Sending her one last glance he started to walk to the end of the field.
 
“ hehehe he really must like you or you would be dead by now. If you think Jin is bad never fight Naraku. The last time he tested Jins abilitys in a fight he nearly killed him in 5 minutes flat. Ahh now that I meation it. JIIIINNN come here.” Stated Karusu.
 
As they saw a young man of the age of ca. 27 walk up to them, they at first couldn't believe that this was the man who nearly raped and killed Kagome but as he got closer and they could see him clearly they believed it. Jin had deep blue hair like Athrun that was in a braid reaching his knees and amber eyes. He was very tall and very well musceld. He was dressed in a tight white muscel shirt and blue jeans, that where ripped at the knees. On his feet where black and white tennis shoes. All in all he was very handsome but they could see the evil gleam in his eyes. His posture screamed power and he was stalking up to them like a tiger his prey. They could nearly feel the power rolling of him. Oh yes after seeing and feeling him now, they could believe that he was one of Kagomes worst nightmares. As they looked at Kagome they could feel the hate rolling of of her in waves as she glared at him.
 
“ hello my sweet its been along time since I last saw you. I really missed you.” His voice was very soft and deep as he purred at her.
 
“ Shut you dam trap before I do it for you “ hissed Kagome at him as she balled her fists, ready to smash his face in.
 
“ Oh I wouldn't do that if I where you “ stated Karusu as he pulled a little disc out of his pocket.
 
“ Why not ? and what is that ? “ growled Kagome, having enough of this game allready.
 
“ That my dear is the disc for my toxic. You see we put a container with the toxic somewhere in Orb and if I push this little button here it will go bummmm and the toxic will get free.” Said Karusu and held the disc up, showing her the little red buttom on it before continued “ the reason why I stopped you is because this battle will not start before I say so. Is that clear enough for you ? “
 
Kagome shut her mouth before she could say something she shouldn't and only nodded at him.
 
“ Ahh that is good. Now down to buisness. You both go to the center of the field now “ said Karusu and pointed to the center.
 
Having no choice in the matter Kagome did what he said. The others following her but as they came closer to the center they walked a little beside it to the end of the field opposide from Naraku. All of them where very worried and nervous about Kagomes fight and wished they could do something but they couldn't, that was why they looked all with nervous and concernd faces at Kagome who now stood in the middle of the field and face to face with Jin who was grinning at her.
 
“ Ok opponets are you ready ? “ called Karusu as he stood beside Naraku. Seeing them getting in their fighting stances and looking at him with determition in their eyes he called “ Fight “
 
Both did not move for a moment till Jin charged her with lighting speed. Kagome seeing this dropped to the ground tripping him. Jin not caring in the last just flipped over and tryed to punch Kagome with his fist in the face. Kagome sidstepped his fist and delivered a tackle that would have broken a normal humans neck in seconds. Jin went flying back, right threw a big boulder and in the dirt.
 
Jin standing up as if nothing happend got a big grin on his face and started snickering at her.
 
“ What are you snickering at ? “ asked Kagome with an dangerous tone. She hated when he mocked her.
 
“ You have gotten stronger since last time but in the end you will lose and then you will be mine to do with as I please “
 
Kagome glared at him “ What do you mean ? “
 
“ Oh Karasu didn't tell you about the price I get when I win ? Mhh you see Naraku promised me that if I would win this battle you would be mine to do what I want with as long as you can fight when he needs you. So I will take great pleasure in breaking this free spirit of yours and make you my slave for life ” said Jin as he stated to laugh in a insane way.
 
“ Never, never will I be a slave to you. I will kill you and save Orb. Even if it's the last thing I do, I make sure you will die and should I die here I will not go alone I will drag you with me to hell” screamed Kagome at him.
 
“ Heheh let's see if you able too after I am threw with you. Playtime is over now my dear” said Jin as his eyes started to go blank.
 
The others who stood stunned on the spot cursed as they saw his eyes changing.
 
“ Dammit he is useing his Seed now and if what Kagome told us about him is true, he can use it endless.” said Athrun clenching his fists at the rage he was feeling at Jin now.
 
“ but she was winning was she not ? maby when she uses her Seed too she will defat him fast enough “ said Luna as she looked worried at Kagome.
 
“ Don't be certain of that. You forgot that when you use Seed your abilitys go higher too. As of now we didn't see much of his abilitys that Kagome told us of. So I think he will combine them now, which will make it even more dangerous for Kagome “ said Yzak as he too looked at Kagome.
 
Suddenly Luna yelled “ Look she too is useing Seed now. All looked at Kagome and sure enough her eyes where blank pink now.
 
“ Ahh Seed too huh. Haha give up Kagome you straine yourself when useing it. “
 
“ I will not give up just because you said so and we will see, who of us has the last laugh in the end Jin “ growled Kagome.
 
Suddenly Jin vanished only to appear at Kagomes back lifting a fist to hit her in the back. Kagome seeing the fist coming, crouched and send her elbow back to hit his gut. In the last second Jin catches her arm. Drawing her to him he flipped her over his shoulder, sending her flying. As she flew threw the air he fired a blue glowing energy ball at her back, sending her threw 5 boulders and buried her under some heavy rocks.
 
The others cryed her name in a panic now, fearing the worst allready.
 
After a moment the ground on the field started to shake sending most of them off balance. As the shaking stopped the ground around the rocks where Kagome was buried exploded, sending rocks flying in every direction. As they looked closer they saw Kagome jumping out of the rocks, flying threw the air, before she landed before Jin. She had a huge cut on her cheek now and many little scratches on her body from the rocks but other than that she looked fine.
 
After a moment of standing there Jins leg shot up but Kagome blocked it. His fist came next but Kagome catched that two, ceasing his attack on her and giving her the chance to draw him down to her, kicking his jaw with her knee and sending him upwards in the air. Kagome then jumped up after him and send a whole volley of glowing pink eneregy balls at him, hitting him and creating a huge crater in the ground where he crashed in it.
 
He slowly stood from where he landed. The others could now see that he too had many scratches and a long cut above his left eyebrow.
 
Jin narrowed his eyes at her “ You damm bitch. You will pay for that “
 
Kagome could feel his power building up and a moment later he had blue power crackeling around his arms. Kagome knowing this move hardend her stance. She knew if he hit her now it would hurt like hell.
 
With a grin he charged at her as he reached her, he was reppelled by a pink energy shield around Kagome. Distracted he didn't see Kagome vanish before him only for him to feel pain in his back as she send him flying threw a tree at the end of the field, sending splinters from it around him cutting him up even more.
 
Getting up and glaring at her from accross the field he pulled a dagger out of his pockets.
 
“ Oh getting so weak allready to use weapons now ? “ asked Kagome as she glared at him.
 
Letting out a snarl at her remark he shot forward, dagger ready. Kagome pulling out her own dagger parried his as he reached her. Looked togehter now they glared daggers at each other.
 
“ Why don't you give up allready my pet ? I don't want to kill you because where is the fun in that, when I can play with you as much as I want when I beat you in this fight “
 
“ As if. You are so disgusting to me. I would fuck a frog before ever coming to you “ snarled Kagome in his face.
 
Endraged at her remark, Jin pushed more power in his arms sending her off balance and giving him a chance to cut a deep gash in her left side with his dagger.
 
With a painfull cry she jumped back from him. Holding her side, blood flowing all over her hand and on the ground, she looked at him with wide painfull eyes.
 
“ Tsk you should have known not to anger me in such a way my pet. Now look at what I had to do to you “ said Jin with an evil smile directed at her.
 
“ shut up “ snarled Kagome right back as she tryed to get her breath back.
 
 
The others to shoked to move watched with wide eyes.
 
“ Oh god we must help her “ screamed Luna in a panic now.
 
“ It pains me greatly to say this but we can't “ said Kira with tears in his eyes at the pain his sister must be in.
 
With wide fearfull eyes Luna turns to him “ What the fuck do you mean? He will kill her if we don't !!!!
 
Shinn liftted a hand on her shoulder stopping her ranting “ thats enough Luna. I know how you must feel. I don't like it either but we can't do anything or Kagome wil be the loser of this battle. Don't forget what happens should she lose. “
 
“ He is right Luna. I want nothing more but to go and help her but she will be declaired the loser should I do it “ said Athrun with a bitter smile on his handsome face.
 
“ but what can we do then ? I mean look at her, shes bleeding all over the ground now and shes exhausted. Many people would not notice it but I can see the strain her Seed puts on her. If she continues she will colapse “ said Luna with a fearfull look in her eyes as she saw Kagome struggeling to stand up.
 
“ We can do nothing but believe in her. She is stronger than we think. Have faith that she will do it “ said Yzak as he too looked at Kagome.
 
Silence. After that all are watching Kagome slowly stand up.
 
“ Ahh so you did get up my pet. Then lets continue. Soon you will be to weak to stand and I will win. Its only a matter of time now “
 
“ Shut up and make your move allready if you are so sure of that “ snarled Kagome as she prepaired herself for his next attack.
 
The others could see she looked different now. She looked more concentraited and had a hard, cold look to her eyes. And at ones they understood why. Before this moment the fight was a testing, for her to see how strong Jin had gotten and how hard she must fight to beat him, to see his fighting skills since the last fight and now that she knows how he fights she is prepaired for him. Now she will give everything that she can, but the look in Jins eyes told them that he knows this little fact too. So he too will fight with everything now. For her sake and that of Orb they hoped she would win.
 
Sudenly he was behind her “ heheh let's end it “
 
The others got huge eyes. He was so fast they couln't even see him move.
 
Jumping away from him and in the air, Kagome threw 5 energy daggers at him.
 
Jin dodged all but one, as it struck his left leg. Jumping in the air he dodged the incoming leg from Kagome and send her with a kick flying to the floor creating another crater. Kagome not waiting vanished only to appair at Jins back sending another 5 energy balls at his unprotected back. Jin sencing the danger dodged all 5 but was not prepaired for Kagomes incoming leg.
 
All they could hear was the sickening crack as she broke his jaw and send him in the ground.
 
Slowly standing up from the ground he wiped the blood from his now bleeding lips before smashing his fist in the ground, cracking the earth and forcing rocks and boulders to fly at Kagome.
 
Erecting a bright pink shield Kagome charged at him threw the depris. Her schield holding strong the entire time and protecting her from the rock and boulders. As she reached him she lifted her own dagger cutting deep in his right leg before jumping away from him.
 
Snarling Jin sinks to his knees before glaring daggers of hell at her. 5 seconds later he darted at her sending a flurry of enraged kicks and punsches at her. Kagome blocks many of them but some good blows landed on her too. Her left collarbone and 5 of her rips are now broken and she is slowing down. To end his attack Jin graps Kagome by the hair and threw her in a big tree, snaping it in two.
 
Snarling softly it was clear to them that she was in a great deal of pain now, charged him, tripping him with her feet before sitting on his chest and delivering blows left and right at him. Jin now having broken rips too, used his legs to throw her off of him sending her crashing to the ground to the left of the clearing. Attacking her again he got a hold of her right arm and with a sickening crunch broke her wrist.
 
With a painfull cry Kagome send a fist in his face making him fly back. Falling to her knees, Kagome cradelt her broken wrist close to her, staring daggers at Jin.
 
Jin not feeling any better with all the wounds he got from her stared right back at her. After a moment he slowly stood up and charged at her. Kagome still sitting on her knees did nothing only looked at him as he came closer to her.
 
The others seeing this screamed at her to get out of the way but Kagome didn't she only sat there. As Jin came nearer and nearer to where she was, the screams of the others got louder.
 
As Jin reached her and liftet a fist to end it, Kagomes head snapped up looking at him with determition before dodging his fist and lifting her own lighting fast, rammed the hidden dagger in her hand deep in his gut. Jin shoked, looked down he stutterd “ hhh-hhoow ? Wh-en did y-ou ? “
 
“ it's easy. Never let your guard down not even when your opponent is on his knees “ answered Kagome with a cold look in her eyes.
 
“ You stupid bitch “
 
Twisting the dagger in his gut before ripping it out and letting him staggering back from her, she only said “ I win “
 
Jin looked at her stunnend for a minute before his eyes rolled up and he dropped dead to the ground.
 
Seeing her winning Naraku and Karusu fleed as fast as they came, leaving the disc lying on the ground.
 
Slowly and painfully Kagome got on her feet before walking over it and picking it up. She looked at it before turning to the others who where running to her.
 
As they reached her, she was bombared with questions.
 
“ are you allright Kagome ? “ asked Athrun
 
“ that was amazing “ said Luna
 
“ You did it “ said Cagalli with tears in her eyes
 
“ Good job Kagome “ said Kira with a smile directed at her.
 
“ Where are you hurt ? “ asked Shinn with a worried look in his eyes.
 
“ Ok OK guys take it easy. How are you ? Are you all allright ? “ interupted Kagome.
 
“ We are all ok but what about you ? “ said Kira.
 
“ I am ok but I...... “ before Kagome could finish she fainted. As she startet to fall Athrun catched her before she could crash in the floor.
 
The others quiet shoked at that, decided after a moment to bring her as fast as they could to the Archangel for treatment.
 
 
 
 
.