Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Power ❯ Chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Summary: InuYasha/Gundam Seed Crossover. Kagome is a Coordinator who was used as an experiment all her life. Now Plant,Orb and the Earth are in danger of another war. Kira and co must stop this from happening. The only chance they have is to get Kagome. Will they get Kagome in time to stop the war ? Will she help them ?
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha nor do I own Gundam Seed, but I own Karusu, Eve and Jin. I created them so they are mine.
 
Pairing : Kagome/Athrun, light Kira/Lacus, Shinn/Luna.
 
Note: This Story was inspired by Devil-Babe-911 because I read her story “Lady Strike “ and loved it from the first Chapter on.
 
 
 
 
 
On Plant :
 
After they landed in the dock, Kira and the others could see the others there and many soldiers standing beside them pointing guns at Kagomes cockpit.
 
With a sign Ahrun and the others floated over to them “ please lower your weapons she will do nothing to any of you “. After they put the weapons down Athrun walked up to Kagomes cockpit “ It's ok Kagome you can come out now, they will do nothing to you “.
 
After a moment the cockpit opened and Kagome came out of it. Athrun giving her a hand, to help her get down on the floor with him.
 
Kagome looked nervous around her before bowing to them “ Hello, my name is Kagome Higurashi. Its a pleasure to meet you “
 
The others only looked at her stunned before Lacus walked over with a smile on her face “ Nice to meet you too. I heard many great things about you and your Gundam. I am happy to finally meet you and hope we will be good friends.”
 
Kagome smiled at her, liking this new girl with long pink hair and soft blue eyes.
 
Giving her a soft smile back, Lacus turned to the others “ let's go to the conference room. I am sure we have many things to discuss.”
 
As they made their way out of the dock, Kagome looked at the new people now in the group. Before her was a man and a woman talking to each other. The man had short blond her and blue eyes, he is dressed in a white uniform. The woman has shoulder long brown hair and deep brown eyes. She to was dressed in a white uniform but had the stripes for captain on it.
 
Mu seeing her checking him over, turned to her and said “ Hi there I am Mu La Flaga and second commander on the Archangel and beside me is Murrue Ramius the captain of the Archangel. Its nice to meet the legendary pilot of the Hope Gundam. “
 
 
Blushing at being caught she said “ its nice to meet you too and I am sorry I didn't mean to stare “
 
“ hahahah its no problem. I mean what man would complain to be stared at by a beautiful girl like you “.
 
Blushing even more she saw Murrue Ramius coming up to him and hitting his head “ Grrr Mu stop that you are embrassing the poor girl “.
 
Holding his head from the pain he turned to her “ ok ok I am sorry allright “ before beeing on his way again. Kagome only looking after them.
 
“ Don't mind him he is always this way with girls. By the way I am Lunamaria Hawke but everybody calls me Luna “ said a pretty girl with short lilac hair and blue eyes to Kagome.
 
“ And I am her sister Meyrin Hawke “ said a girl with long red hair in two ponytails and blue eyes.
 
“oh its nice to meet you two too and can I ask a question ? “ said Kagome as she smiled at them. Seeing them nod she asked “ who are the boys beside Yzack ? Are they pilots too ? “
 
“ Thats Dearka Elsman and Nicol Amalfi and yes they are both pilots for Gundams. Dearka is Yzacks best friend and pilots the Buster Gundam and Nicol was together with them and Athrun on the same team, in the first war. He pilots the Blitz Gundam. “ answered Luna her.
 
“ Wow almost everyone I meet can pilot a Gundam. It's realy impressiv because to my time not many could pilot such hightec Gundams “ said Kagome with big eyes.
 
“ Yeah I know what you mean. The the first time I piloted a Gundam I was scared because I only piloted Ginns so far. That was one of the reasons why I had problems with piloting the Gundam at first but after a moment I got used to it and now I have no problems piloting it. “ said Luna.
 
Before Kagome could say one more word they arrived at the conference room.
As everybody got in and sat down, Kagome only looked around the room not knowing where to sit.
 
“ Kagome you can have the seat between Shinn and Athrun “ said Lacus as she saw Kagomes problem.
 
Walking over to the seat, Kagome sat down.
 
“ Ok now that all are sitting, let's start with discussing what happend till now “ said Lacus as she looked at Kira and the others. As Kira stands up to tell his report, everybody not on the mission payed attention to him, wanting to hear what happend on the mission.
 
So Kira started with telling them how he and his Team searched for Kagome, how they found her and woke her up, how they got to know her a little, how they met Kagomes Hope Gundam and how they could speak with her. After that the painful things where spoken of. Who Naraku was and how he killed Kagomes parents in cold blood. How he and Karusu used Kagome for their dirty work. The punishments Kagome and Sango had to go threw at Karusus hands. The reason Naraku wanted war and at last the battle they had at the dock.
 
After explaining everything and answering questions left and right, the room felt into a stunnend silence. Nobody believing the things they just heard.
 
Kagome was quiet the entire time, looking down at the table. Her bangs shielding her face, not wanting to see the pity in their eyes.
 
( I don't want and need their pity. I am strong enough now to face my past head on. So please don't look at me like that. I don't want it. )
 
The others seeing this tryed to reassure her.
 
“ Kagome we do not pity you, we are just sad about what happend to you “ said Kira
 
“ Yeah why should I pity someone who is strong, someone who lifed after the hell they put them threw “ said Yzack. All the others saying something similiar to her.
 
“ thank you for not pitying me because that is the last thing I want. Yes my past is a dark one but that doesn't mean I want pity from anyone. “ said Kagome as she finally looked up at them.
 
Before she could say more the meeting was interrupted by the public-adress system “ Lady Lacus here is someone who wishes to speak with you on the screen. He says it is about the war .”
 
“ Put him threw “ said Lacus as she watched the screen. After a moment they saw a man in a white coat, red shoulder long hair and green eyes staring at them.
 
Before anyone can stop her Kagome jumps on her feet and hissed out “ Karusu “
 
Everbody shoked by this turn of events turns to the screen again.
 
“ Ahhhh as I thought my little birdie is here. To think how hurt I was to hear that you escaped the cage I put you in, before Naraku could see you“
 
“ What do you want, bastard ? I know you long enough to know that you knew I would be here.”
 
“ Oh my dear did you kiss your mother with this mouth of yours ? Oh I forgot you can't have because she is dead “
 
“ First I am not and will never be your dear and second leave my mother out of this “ snarled Kagome at him with rage all over her pretty face.
 
“ Oh but my dear you where always the prettiest when enraged. It gives your eyes a sexy deadly sparkel that your mother would have envied, if she would have lived long enough to see it but let us come to buisness now “ said Karusu with a grin.
 
Narrowed eyes watched him as everyone else looked between the two. Most people wouldn't notice but they saw the clench of her jaw, the balled up fists, the flash of her eyes to their Seed form and the enraged glare she send Karusu. All this was telling them that she was ready to snap soon.
 
“ Naraku purpose a challenge to you “
 
“ What is the challenge ? “ asked Kagome warily, not trusting this turn of events.
 
“ You and one of his best fighters will battle. It will be a face to face battle without Gundams. If he wins you will surrender and join Naraku in the war. “
 
“ What happens should I win ? What will I get ? “ asked Kagome glaring at him.
 
“ IF you win then Naraku will let you stay with your new “ friends “ he spat the word friends out as if it tasted nasty in his mouth before he continued “ to die with them in this war and he will not destroy Orb with his new toxic. You see I worked on a new toxic for him that could kill thousands without a fight. This toxic is the deadliest I ever made. You only need to smell it and your body will shut down after a few days, killing you very slowly and painfully. Think about what it will do when it is shot by someone at Orb. They would all die. “
 
Everybody was speechless. How could he do something like that. It was no fair because Kagome can't refuse it or thousands would die because of her.
 
“ So that is the catch huh ? I had known you would do anything so that I can't refuse the challenge. You want me to fight no matter what do you not ? “
 
In a very maniac voice he said “ yes it was a long time ago I have seen you fight. So I would take great pleasure to see you do it again. After all you are my little killing machine “
 
Balling her fist even tighter, cutting her hands with her nails and letting blood drop on the floor, Kagome replied “ I accept; who do I fight and when ? “
 
“ Excellent you will fight against Jin “ said Karusu giving her a grin because he knew how she would react.
 
Kagome froze. Fear coming in her eyes now as she started to breath heavily. She remembered him and how she wished she wouldn't. Everybody looked at her with deep concern.
 
“ Ahhh I can now see the fear in your eyes. That means you remember him. After all he was the only fighter who nearly killed you on a mission. After the fight with him you came back to the Lab near death and in a coma for 2 whole months. But not only that he nearly raped you too. Only your high skills saved you that day. He was the only mission where you not minded to kill because he was a murderer and rapist. Killing children and raping their mothers before killing them too. He didn't care who he killed only that the price for the kill was high, but you failed to kill him and now he will fight you again. Tell me do you think you can win against him ? Can you even fight against one of your worst nightmares ? asked Karasu as he started to laugh. Looking at her with a bemused expression on his face.
 
Kagome snapping out of her shock snarled at him “ You think that will stop me ? To get me to back down from the fight ? No, you know me long enough to know, that I never back down from a fight. Yes he nearly killed and raped me so what ? You think I am to scared to face him because of what he did to me ? Then I must say you are stupid. If anything it gives me all the more reason to kill him. You know as much as I do, that I never forgave myself for the deaths he caused after our fight. Because of my mistake, many died. Now I have finally the chance to make it up to them. To kill him and by doing that to finally free their souls so they can rest in piece. “
 
“ Mhhh we will see my little birdie, we will see. The fight will be in 2 days on the little Island, south from Orb. You can bring the others too. I am sure they would love to see you in action. Oh and I will bring Naraku. Till then my dear. “ and with that the screen shut off, leaving the room in stunned silence.
 
Kagome sunk heavily in her seat letting out a growl of frustration. The others seeing this became concerned.
 
Shinn placed a hand on her shoulder “ Don't worry we will all stand beside you when you fight. “
 
Shaking her head Kagome said “ It's not that. I just don't know if I can even beat him. If he is the same as last time, it will be very difficult to beat him. “
 
“ What do you mean ? Sure you had a hard fight and nearly got killed last time but you are stronger now are you not ? “
 
Looking around the room Kagome let out a sign “ Yes I am stronger now but I am sure he is as well or Karusu wouldn't have made the challenge. He knows I will have to give everything in this fight. You see last time I was very lucky to escape with my life because Jin is a very special case. He is very strong maybe even stronger than me but what makes him so dangerous are his abilities. Like me he has special powers. How he got them nobody knows. One of his powers is his insane strength. One hit can end it all. ( Yes I gave him the same strength as Sakura and Tsunade from Naruto ^^ ) I am lucky enough that his insane strength is not working on me. If he hits me it will hurt yes but I will not die, like many others did after a hit from him. Like me he can shot energy balls at his opponents, only difference is that his are blue and mine pink. He is a very dangerous opponent in battle and what makes it even harder is the fact, that I can't put down my guard around him. Sure you should never put your guard down in battle but in most battles I fought my opponents where never to strong, so I could relax more when fighting them, but with him I can't do that because like me he is a Coordinator who can control his Seed to perfection. “
 
“You saw me and Sango fighting with our Seed did you not ?” asked Kagome as she looked at them. Seeing the nods from everybody she continued “ then you all know that you shouldn't use it to long or you get a big headache from it. A fact that is very dangerous in battle because you lose your concentration, making you an easy target for your opponent. I can use mine only for an hour. Jin doesn't have that problem. He can use his Seed endless without getting a headache from it. “
 
The 3 siblings of Kagome couldn't believe what they where hearing. Their little sister was nearly killed and raped by that monster and now she must face him again. Not only that but he was insanely strong too. What would had happened if they didn't know that she was their sister and was killed before they found her ? They would have never known. What was even more worse for them was the thought, that they weren't there to protect her.
 
Athrun was in a rage. How dare that bastard . How dare he even try to touch Kagome in such a way. Yes Athrun was very enraged about the fact that someone would dare to harm her in such a way. He would kill the bastard himself but it was not his place as of right now. No he would let Kagome get her revenge on him. But he swore in his mind to protect her from now on. No one would ever lift a hand to her, not when he has anything to say about it.
 
Lacus felt very sad for Kagome. The burden she must shoulder, should be put on no one, but Lacus could see the sad true now. Kagome must fight again or Orb will be destroyed and thousand will die. The price is to high as that Kagome could refuse. There is no other way. Kagome must fight and win this battle or all will be lost. Lacus knows this but her heart screams to her to think of another way. A way where Kagome is protected from harm. Where Kagome can be herself and start to learn to smile again. A way where no war is fought and where you can live in piece. But sadly Lacus can't see any other way.
 
The others in the room thought the same as those 5. After a while of thinking they decided that they could do nothing but help prepare Kagome for the fight in 2 days. And with this came the next question , where would Kagome stay from now on ?.
 
After many back and fourths they decided to let her stay with Athrun at his Villa because he had the biggest house and he knows her already. Her Gundam would stay here, ready when she needed it. It didn't made sense to them, to let her stay with one of the others because she didn't know them yet. Sure she knows Kira, Cagalli, Shinn and Yzak allready but Kira lived with the children and Lacus together so there is not enough room. Cagalli has to much work to do at the moment to take care of Kagome. Shinn has only an small apartment, so that is a no again and Yzak has the same reasons as Cagalli. That leaves only Athrun. ( A fact that makes him really happy, to take care of the girl he starts to like.^^ ).
 
After promising Kagome to be there for her when the fight took place, they left. Each going there own way, leaving Kagome with Athrun.
 
“ So do you live here on Plant ? “ asked Kagome as they made their way to the garage to get Athruns car.
 
“ Yeah. For a little while I lived on Orb to protect Cagalli as her bodyguard but after that I came back here. “
 
“ Oh so Cagalli is your girlfriend ? Then is it ok with her when I live with you ? “ asked Kagome.
 
Athrun smiled at her “ No Cagalli is not my girlfriend. She was always like a sister to me. She really helped me out a lot of times. I was supposed to be engaged with Lacus Clyne but both of us didn't feel anything more than friendship for each other so Cagalli helped with breaking it off. And no it is no problem for you to live with me. To tell the true I am quiet happy about it because since my parents death in the Bloody Valentine war, the house is quiet empty with just me. So I am happy to have you now live in it. “
 
Returning the smile he gave her they remained in an pieceful silence till they reached the car. Getting in the car both shared a last smile before Athrun started the car and drove off to his House.
 
 
 
 
A\N:Some of my friends wondered about some things in my story. So here are the answers.
 
Yes Nicol is alive in my story because in my Story he never died, like on TV. Here he did fight against Kira but he was not killed by him.
 
Yes Toru is dead and yes he was killed by Athrun. The fight happened exactly like in the series, only difference is that Nicol lived.
 
 
In my Story Athrun and Cagalli where never IN love !!!!!! Yes everything happened like in the series but without the romance between the two. Don't get me wrong, the strong bond between the two is still there but it is a sibling like bond in here.
 
 
Till then
 
Piotessa