Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED Third Series ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Before I continue on, I do not own any Gundam Series or their characters, mobile suits, or even the setting. The story is created based on how the Gundam Seed Destiny OVA ended. If you had watch GSD OVA, it ends with…. 1. Lacus return to PLANT and walking toward the Council Meeting Table. 2. Cagalli shaking hand with one of the Council member. 3. ZAFT and Earth Alliance (EA) signing Treaty. This is all critical important part I remember from watching GSD OVA months ago. I might have missed few, so forgive me for lack of information. So, I create how the story could have been after this.
This story is base on my theory of Third Series of Gundam Seed. If you, reader, do not wish to read please feel free not to read. For those who do not mind, I hope you may all enjoy the story. I try making this story realistic as possible to be the Third Series (this mean that all characters personality is pretty much same from Destiny).
!!!!VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!
In this story, mobile suits from: Stargazer, Astray, Astray B, Astray R, Delta Astray, X Astray, and Destiny Astray do NOT exist as Gundam Seed/Destiny's “side story”! This mean ALL the mobile suits from the story list above did not created each individual Gundam. To make it easier for those who may not understand, if you happen to be one of the readers who know any of the side stories from list above, they do NOT exist in my story as Third Series. If you still do no understand, ask one of the readers who leave review and ask them if they understand what I am trying to explain this situation.
- Note Ends Here-
All the information, such as: Mobile Suits, Characters, and Settings are from few website I gather from. For many, or few, reader who do/may not recognize the Mobile Suit, Space Ship, or any Vehicle mention in this story, you can go to mahq(dot)net (some of the Mobile Suit mention later in the story can only be found in list I explain on “Very Important Note.”). I didn't want to make my own Mobile Suit or Space Ship that some/many reader may not able to visualize same as me. So if any one of you is curious of how they look like, you can now actually check it out (some of the Gundam I'll be mention later in story actually look awesome).
If you are having hard time finding the mobile suit(s), go to Yahoo(dot)com and type mobile suit whole name. For example, instead of Strike Freedom, type ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom. Then check for website that link to mahq(dot)net. And voila, you got yourself every info about Strike Freedom. Some of the mobile suit have very little or no information. So just see how they look like.
Just to let you know, most of the “stuff” didn't change much. All character still uses same Mobile Suit or Space Craft from the Destiny. But later in story I am very likely to change some of that. I also try to keep each individual personality the same as it was from Gundam Seed Destiny.
Few things you should know...
-Rank-
I. ORB
Admiral
Rear Admiral
Captain
Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Ensign
Chief Petty Officer
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Enlisted
II. ZAFT
Purple: Council
White: High Rank Officer
Black: Ship Captain
Red: Elite Mobile Suit Pilot
Green: Mobile Suit Pilot, Engineer, Crew, and Etc.
(For some of the reader who may be confuse because of the rank, here's how it'll work for ZAFT. For example, White Suit Commander is higher than Black Captain. Even though Commander is lower than Captain because the White is higher command than Black, White Commander have more authroity than Black Captain.)
-Special Force- (I try my best with good title for each letter. Sorry if you don't like it)
FREEDOM: Fast Respond Elite Encounter Dexterity Of Militant (Group organize by Kira Yamato himself. FREEDOM member do not have any rank stat in military because FREEDOM is part of private organization of Clyne Faction)
JUSTICE: Jolting Urgent Shadow Team In Chaos Emergency (Best Elite Pilot in PLANT, chosen by all the Council. They are the highest commander, if necessary, during Battlefield. Like the name say, they are team used for chaotic emergency situation and also for battle)
FAITH: Fast Acting Intergrate Tactical Headquarters (from second series Destiny)
-Characters- (for more information on Characters, go to en.wikipedia(dot)com)
I. Mu La Flaga & Murrue Ramius (Both are Captain of the Orb)
1. Married for six months
2. Both Live in Orb, Onogoro Island (this is the Capital City of Orb)
3. Mu is member of FREEDOM
4. Mu pilot ORB-01 Akatsuki
5. Murrue is Captain of Archangel
II. Shinn Asuka & Lunamaria Hawke (Both are Red)
1. Both live in Aprilius City's (this is the Capital City of PLANT) barrack
2. Luna lives with her sister, Meyrin Hawke
3. Shinn is member of JUSTICE
4. Shinn pilot ZGMF-X42S Destiny
5. Lunamaria pilot ZGMF-X56S Impulse
III. Dearka Elsman & Miriallia Haw (Dearka is Black; Miriallia is Lt. in Archangel)
1. Dearka live in Aprilius City, Barrack
2. Member of JUSTICE
3. Miriallia live in Orb, Onogoro Island's Barrack
IV. Andrew Waltfeld (Captain of Eternal, Black)
1. Live in Aprilius City
2. Member of FREEDOM
3. Personal Guardian for Lacus Clyne
4. Pilot ZGMF-X88s GAIA if necessary
V. Meyrin Hawke (Green)
1. Live in Aprilius City's Barrack
2. Crew member of Eternal
VI. Cagalli Yula Athha (Supreme Commander of Orb)
1. Live in Orb, Onogoro Island
VII. Athrun Zala (White)
1. Live in Aprilius City's Barrack
2. Member of JUSTICE
3. Pilot ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice
VIII. Kira Yamato & Lacus Clyne (Kira have no rank; Lacus is the first Chairwomen for PLANT)
1. Both live Aprilius City
2. Kira is member of FREEDOM
3. Kira pilot ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom
4. Engage in marriage in four week
New characters and new GUNDAM Mobile Suit will be introduced later in story. Also they're colony and base that was never mention or used as a setting during Gundam Seed and Destiny. There's also lot of stuff I want to explain, but I don't want to spoil the story. So this is far as I am doing with the brief introduction.
One last thing, I will not title the each Chapter (other than Phase Number) because some of you may not agree with it. So I will leave it up to each individual to make up your own title that you think it's perfect.
Now, on with the story. Feel free to leave any comment: bad or good. And most importantly, enjoy the story. I'll do my best to make it easiest to read and understand.