Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam SEED Third Series ❯ Phase one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Phase One
Two years had passed since the Battle of Messiah. Lacus Clyne, the new and first Chairwomen of the PLANT Supreme Council, struggle timelessly to continue the peace between Coordinator and Natural. As months passed by new leaders arise from all over the Earth who shares same idea as Uzumi Nara Athha did. And ever since then many Coordinators moved down to Earth to live in a real world. Violence and Hate against each other had drop dramatically and many Coordinator and Natural starts to live in peace. Each and every week Lacus would visit new leader to form not just only alliance, but also most importantly friendship. Soon Earth Alliance and PLANT form new alliance call UNI, United Nations of Indivisible.
Debris Belt
“How are you doing?” familiar voice whisper to Lacus.
Lacus open her eyes and turn around to see Kira sitting next to her.
“I'm okay,” Lacus answer back in exhaust low voice.
Lacus was indeed very exhaust. For months with Kira, Lacus had travel to many Capital City to visit new leaders. And now she is headed toward back to PLANT, Aprilius City, to her home and to prepare for upcoming wedding.
“We're almost out of Debris Belt. It's not long until we reach PLANT,” Kira explaining the current situation.
Kira got up and flow toward the nearest window on his left. Outside he sees all the destroy parts of ship and parts of mobile suit flowing around.
“This place….” Kira whisper as he continues to stare outside the window.
“It's where we first met.” Lacus slowly got up from the seat and flow next to Kira. “Kira, if you're still suffering from past, please let me help you. We been through everything together, didn't we?”
Kira turn around and stare deep into Lacus eyes and from the very edge of her beautiful blue-gray eyes, he can see the tear forming.
Kira slowly raise his arms and wrap around Lacus and hold her tight. “I hope this new world can truly live in peace. After so many sacrifice and death it tears my heart to see anyone died again for sake of the war.”
Lacus stood silently and then raise her arms and wrap tightly around Kira. “We will, for the sake of next generation and endless to come. We have to make this world truly peaceful and beautiful.”
Kira and Lacus hold each other tightly, Lacus's tear flowing away from her cheek, and drift with the flow to other side of shuttle window.
“I know with you by my side,” Lacus continue, “We can make it happen.” Both of them stare each other eyes when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
“Sir, we have a problem,” a voice interrupts from other side of the door, breaking Kira and Lacus to apart.
“What's the problem?” Kira command, try to clear his throat.
“The scanner had picked up something and it seem to be moving toward us, fast,” voice answer.
Kira flow toward the door and open the door. There stood young men, about same height as Kira but little bit shorter, short spike up yellow hair with bangs and purple eyes.
Kira look back at Lacus and whisper low enough that she couldn't hear what he had to say. “Take the Chairwomen to the escape pot and stay with her.”
Kira turn around and look at Lacus one last time. “Please make sure she stays safe and Michael, be careful.” Kira flow out the door leaving Lacus and Michael behind.
“Madam Chairwomen, we should move now,” Michael wastes no time as he immediately tells Lacus to escape pot. Lacus didn't say anything and follow Michael to bottom of the shuttle to escape pot.
“What's the situation?” Kira ask immediately as he enters the Control Center.
“Sir, it seems like Mobile Suit, but our data show no record of any identification,” one of the pilot answers.
“We have visual now,” other pilot responds displaying the screen of mobile suit.
Kira stood silently and motionlessly as he stares at the mobile suit on screen.
“Sir?” one of the pilots speaks after few second.
“Please contact Captain Waltfeld and everyone get out of here.” Kira ordered.
The crew just stare each other and left the Control Center. One of the pilot stand behind to contact Andrew.
Immediately on screen Andrew display. “Hey kid! Long times no see,” Andrew shock in surprise.
“Andrew-san I need you to tell Council to send JUSTICE team to this location immediately. I don't have time to explain. We're being attack. Please hurry.” Kira quickly turn off the communication and head toward the escape pot.
“Hey. Hey! What was that about,” Andrew whisper to himself. Andrew quickly then located Kira's location from the communication and head toward Council just like Kira said. Andrew had no doubt that Kira was in trouble and with Lacus in danger, it worry Andrew even more.

PLANT, Lunching Hanger
“You're late Dearka,” Athrun whispers to him as Dearka enter the small briefing room. “What were you doing?”
“Nothing,” Dearka tries to avoid the question.
“How's Miriallia?” Athrun continue to whisper.
Dearka stood silently. “Isn't that why you were late?” Athrun made Dearka blush.
“Damn it Athrun, mind your own business! What about you and Caga-” Dearka was cut off as Commander enters the room.
“Quiet down, Captain Elsman.” Commander order Dearka across the room as he close the door behind him. The room was small, about 30ft by 30ft and 8ft tall. Inside the room was one 60 inches screen and 3ft radius circle table in the middle. Commander pulls out the paper and tosses it on top of the table, “Andrew Waltfeld just receives that Madam Chairwomen's shuttle returning from Earth is being attack. Council order is `JUSTICE is to launch immediately and rescue the Madam Chairwomen'.” Commander pauses and takes a deep breath. Shinn, Dearka, Yzak, and Athrun pick up the paper and start to read the current situation. “We do not know the current situation or who the attacker is. So be careful out there and watch each other back. Let us pray that we are not too late.” Commander walks out of the room leaving JUSTICE team alone.
“You heard our mission,” Yzak quickly speak, “let's move out.”
Athrun was silent. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He lean on wall and stay quietly.
Shinn quickly punch the wall in anger. “Damn it, who the hell is trying to start another war after everything that Madam Chairwomen achieves! After everything we achieve for peace!”
Yzak turn around and notice Athrun standing like statues. He walks toward Athrun, grab him by the shirt and punch him in a face. “Wake up you idiot! Standing their like a stone is not going to save anybody! If we lose Madam Chairwomen, everything she achieves might break apart. So stop standing like idiot and let's go!” Yzak yell as he punch the door on his way out.
Everyone walk got out of the room, change to their combat suit, and enter their mobile suit.
“Don't lose your focus,” Yzak order over the radio as the hanger starts to open. “I'll see you guy outside. This is Yzak Joule, ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited, let's go find whoever did this!” Yzak's mobile suit launch out of the hanger.
“They'll be fine,” Dearka try to cheer Athrun over the radio. “Dearka, ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited, stay focus!” Dearka soon launch and catch up to Yzak.
“We'll find whoever did this and bring justice upon them,” Shinn speak over radio. Destiny zooms out of the hanger.
Athrun stay in hanger for few seconds thinking. “We'll be there soon.” Athrun whispers to himself. “Justice, let's bring our friend back.” Infinite Justice burst out of the hanger and quickly catches up to Yzak, Dearka, and Shinn.

Orb, Onogoro Island
“This is breaking news; we had just received that Madam Chairwomen's shuttle, Silverwind, that left from Orb had been destroy. It is still uncertain if the Madam Chairwomen had survived.”
“A shuttle carrying Madam Chairwomen of PLANT had just been destroyed. It is still unknown who the attacker was.”
Cagalli, listening to News, got up abruptly out of her seat during the meeting. “What in the world is that suppose to mean?” Cagalli ask the Representative trying to denied what had just happen. “What the Hell is going on?” She yells. Everyone else in a room was silent. Much as speechless as they were, Cagalli demand an answer. “Get me the Council of PLANT, now!” she commands.
“Cagalli-sama,” Ledonir Kisaka interrupts, who was standing beside Cagalli, “please, you must get hold on yourself. If you act such recklessly it will only lead to greater conflict.”
Drop by drop tears fell from Cagalli eyes and uncontrollably she crumbles to her knee and faint.
Onogoro Island Nearest Hospital
“How is she doing?” Murrue ask Ledonir, who was beside Cagalli, as she enter the room.
“It's nothing serious,” Ledonir pause and look at Cagalli. “She just fainted,” Ledonir explain.
“I always thought Cagalli was tougher kid than this, but I guess it was too much for her to handle this,” Mu whisper as he closed the door after he enter.
Ledonir offer a seat for Murrue and Mu to sit on. Everyone taking a deep sigh, just stare at Cagalli.
“Poor Cagalli,” Murrue whisper, “I wonder how the other is handling.”
Suddenly door open slowly, quietly, and Miriallia enter the room.
“How are you holding up?” Mu asks as he got up from his seat and offers his chair to Miriallia.
“I'm…. fine…. I think….” Miriallia slowly sat on the chair Mu offered.
“It will be okay,” Murrue move her chair closer to Miriallia and put her right arm around Miriallia to comfort her. Slowly Miriallia began to cry and hold Murrue's arm tightly.
Mu grab new chair and sat across from Murrue.
Minutes pass and Miriallia regain herself. “I'm sorry Murrue-san for such childish act,” Miriallia apologize.
“It's okay,” Murrue pat on Miriallia's shoulder. “Anytime you need shoulder to cry on, let me know.”
“Let's go,” Mu demand.
“Where?” Murrue ask.
“To Kira and Lacus. We can't seat here and do nothing,” Mu respond, “We have to do something.”
Miriallia stare at Murrue and nod.
“Let's go,” Miriallia speak as she wipes rest of her tears. “We can't seat here and cry like a baby,” Miriallia gave small laughter.
“Let's go find our friend then,” Murrue finally add. “Ledonir, in the case of the State Emergency, Archangel and FREEDOM will launch immediately to find Madam Chairwomen of PLANT.”
“Good luck and be careful,” said Ledonir.
Miriallia, Murrue, and Mu took one last look at Cagalli and walk out of the room.
“I will assemble the FREEDOM team and meet up at the hanger, you guy go ahead prepare for the launch,” with that said, Mu ran toward his yellow two door sport vehicle and drove away like lighting.
“Watch where you're driving, you idiot!” the driver who almost crash his car yell at Mu, but he was nowhere in sight.

Near Debris Belt
JUSTICE team almost arriving at the location of the shuttle saw pieces of shuttle all over the place.
“ETA 23 second,” Yzak speak to rest of the team over radio. “Keep your guard up, we don't know if the enemy is still nearby.”
“Kira… Lacus…” Athrun whispers to himself as he couldn't stop worrying.
“We'll cover the field faster if we spread out, but remember to be careful,” Yzak explain. Everyone node on the screen and all four of them spread out searching for survivor and most importantly Madam Chairwomen and Kira.
Minutes pass by and no one was able to find any escape pot or body flowing around.
“Anyone have any luck?” Dearka ask.
“I got nothing,” Shinn answer.
“I got noth-,” Yzak stop. “I found one of the escape pot. Shinn come to my location.”
Shinn turn his Destiny and quickly fly toward to Yzak.
“Kira,” Athrun whisper to himself, “if only I had travel with Kira and Lacus, maybe this wouldn't happen.” Suddenly his scanner picks up a signal. Athrun quickly fly to the location and found two escape pots. “Guy, I found two more escape pot, come to my location.”
Athrun waited while trying to contact any survivors inside the escape pot, but it was no use.
“Hey,” Dearka give pat on Justice's shoulder. Shinn and Yzak arrive with the escape pot Yzak found.
“I guess that's all the escape pot,” Shinn sigh.
“No,” Athrun disagree, “there should be four escape pot. One is missing.”
Suddenly all four of their scanners pick up an incoming mobile suit. From far distance mobile suit shoot beam rifle four times, but everyone easily dodge the beam.
“Who the hell is that!?” Yzak roar.
“I'm getting incoming visual,” Shinn tells the other. “This is impossible….”
“What the…” Dearka fell silent.
“…” Yzak stare at his screen quietly.
“Its….” Athrun pause.

Orb, Onogoro Island Launching Hanger
“Are the mobile suits inside?” Mu quickly asks the Archangel's crewmen as he exits the vehicle with two other teenagers.
“Yes, sir,” crewmen answer.
Mu quickly walk pass the crewmen and enter the Archangel. And behind Mu two teenagers quickly follow him and enter the Archangel.
“Hey,” crewmen whisper to his friend reloading the supplies to truck, “where's the rest of them?”
“How should I know. Beside there's only two mobile suits and Akatsuki,” his friend responds. “Let's hurry up and get on, we're going to launch within four minutes.”
Outside the ship, everyone either enter the ship or clear the hanger.
“Prepare to launch Archangel,” Murrue orders. And with that Archangel's engine start to roar, burst out of hanger, and zoom into space.

Near Debris Belt
“I'm getting incoming visual,” Shinn tells the other. “This is impossible….”
“What the…” Dearka fell silent.
“…” Yzak stare at his screen quietly.
“Its….” Athrun pause. “It's Freedom.”
Author Note: Okay, so this is the end of the Phase One. I think I lack lots of grammar, detail, and everything about writing, but English is not my 1st language so I am turly sorry. I hope you guy still enjoyed it anyway. Because this is first chapter I hope all reader can comment, regardless of bad or good. Next chapter will be the battle between JUSTICE team and Freedom and much more.
One last thing, for some of you who may have confusion with FREEDOM and Freedom & JUSTICE and Justice, Freedom and Justice is Mobile Suit. FREEDOM and JUSTICE is “organization team.”