Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The war of Megazords VS Gundams! ❯ Now it begins. ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Two years later…on Earth
 
 
Quite a lot had happened… over the past two years.
 
Many of the plants, and newly made colonies, were launched back into orbit and far out into space.
 
Bases and pots were reestablished… Mobile suits were repaired… including the STRIKE and the FREEDOM.
 
And… a few of the soldiers were given permission to marry up with those they loved.
 
Murrue Ramius, And Mwu la Fllaga were the first officers of the Archangel to marry, and for their outstanding effort and skills in the war… they were promoted.
 
Murrue was made an Admiral… and Mwu, a Captain of both the ship and the fighter-squads.
 
Those members of the Archangel and the Eternal became full-fledged members of the Earth-Alliance.
 
However… they no longer were required to work that hard at the base as there were no more battles to fight.
 
So most of them left to live normal lives, but still maintained normal everyday jobs at the base.
 
Lacus and Kira, were both 18, and that the age they had been waiting for a long time.
 
The supreme courts of the Earth-Alliance had it ruled that 18 was a great age for soldiers to marry, and since Lacus and Kira were both 18… it was time.
 
On the new Helipolis-2
 
Kira was all dressed up in a blue dress uniform with golden doublets on the shoulders… his wedding gift from Lacus.
 
 
“Today's the big day, Kira.” Said Athurun who was his best man. “Are you nervous?”
 
Kira blushed, “Yeah… kind of.” He answered as they walked down the corridor.
 
Athurun put a arm around his friend. “Don't worry… she may seem a little funny at times… but I know you two will happy together.” He said.
 
“You'd know that alright.” Said Kira.
 
As they passed Lacus' room with Cagali blocking the door wearing a beautiful green gown. They could her he sweet voice singing away.
 
“Don't even think about it, Kira.” Said Cagali blacking their way to the door. “You know the rules.”
 
Kira and Athurun shared a laugh. “That's my little sister.” Said Kira.
 
“Hey… what if I'm the older one.” She snapped.
 
Kira suddenly held her close in a warm hug, “It doesn't mater to me, Cagail.” He said. “I'll love you anyways.”
 
Cagail hugged back. “I just know you and Lacus will be very happy together.” She said.
 
Kira nodded, and looked up at the sky “There is nothing that is going to ruin this now.”
 
But not one of them knew just how wrong Kira was…!
 
 
Somewhere out in space
 
A Gigantic Ship about twice the size of the Archangel, and Eternal put together, was orbiting the Earth.
 
Inside…
 
A 21-year Young man, with long brown hair, wearing a red ZAFT uniform walked into a room… My cabin.
 
I was a pale man in my early fifties, wearing a uniform that looked exactly like the one that Blasted skunk, Patrick Zala wore.
 
“General!” said the young man behind me, “We have just received word that the Earth-Alliance forces have establish more colonies for Coordinators to be born.
 
I my chair to face him… “WHAT?!” I growled. “When, and how?!”
 
“I don't know, sir.” Said the young man, “On our last scan we--”
 
“Lieutenant. Taichi Kamyia , I'm not interested in details!” I growled, “Alert the bridge… I'm coming up.”
 
“Yes, Sir!” said Tai, and he left.
 
I turned my chair back to my desk, and pulled out at least three separate files containing the works of a genius.
 
“Finally…” I said. “After all these years of hard work and rejection.. my plans are about to make me proud.”
 
I then stared at a picture on my desk. A Picture of me at a younger age, my parents, my siblings, and my Beautiful wife of one year and my baby daughter.
 
“Curse that, Zala!” I said under my breath, “I hope he's rotting in hell! The same hell he put me through.”
 
I got up… and headed for the bridge, at the top of the ship which I had spent my entire life designing.
 
 
All the Soldiers on the bridge stood up and saluted me as I came in.
 
A young girl, the same age as Tai, with shorter brown hair gave me the update as I sat down in my seat in the center.
 
“General…” she said. “Preparations have been completed, and the pilots are in their respective places.”
 
“Sora Takenouchi… all I want to know is.. are they ready to go?” I asked impatiently.
 
“On your word, Sir.” Said Sora.
 
“Lieutenant. Mimi… Put me through to them!” I said.
 
A young girl wearing a headset in her long pink hair saluted, and pressed the switch. “Go ahead, Sir.”
 
A holographic monitor appeared on the right hand side of my chair, and showed me six gigantic machines… a little larger than mobile suits.
 
Six Pilots wearing different colored suits were inside each of the cockpits.
 
“General. Mykan, here!” I said. “Pilots, report!”
 
 
Captain. Daisuke Motomiya… GALAXY MEGAZORD… Armed and ready!”
 
“Commander. Takeru Takashi… TIME-FORCE MEGAZORD… armed and ready!”
 
“Lieutenant. Hikari Kaymiya… TIME-SHADOW MEGAZORD… Armed and ready!!”
 
“Corporal. Miyako Inoue… OMEGA MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
“Sergeant. Cody Hida… NINJA-FALCON MEGAZORD… Standing by!”
 
 
“Ensign. Ken Ichijouji… MAX SOLAR ZORD… Standing by!”
 
 
They all saluted.
 
“Now here are the instructions!” I said.
 
“Davis, TK, Kari… will fly to Helipolis-2, while the others remain on standby!”
 
“You are to find and kill any coordinators, either ZAFT or Earth-Alliance, and you are authorized to destroy the colony if need be.”
 
”Your megazords a may separate and be controlled by auto programming from the main cockpits.”
 
“And the Time-Force and Time-Shadow is permitted to fuse. Do as you wish with those Machines but I want them back in one piece.”
 
“IS THAT CLEAR!!”
 
 
“Yes…sir!” they all said.
 
“Officer. Matt ishida… Sound launch stations!”
 
“Yes, sir!”
 
Matt pressed a red switch which sounded the alarms. “Megazords.. you are clear to go.” He said over the intercom.
 
 
Down in the launch-bay. The hatches opened wide, the Megazords roared to life, and their rockets were fired.
 
“Captain. Daisuke Motomiya… Galaxy Megazord… Launching!”
 
He was off…
 
“Commander Takeru Takashi… Time-Force Megazord… Launching!”
 
He was off…
 
“Lieutenant. Hikari Kaymiya… Time-Shadow Megazord… Launching!”
 
She was off!
 
Back on the bridge
 
“Launch-procedure completed, General.” Said Sora, “The Megazords are on their way.”
 
I couldn't help but chuckle. “Good… Very Good!” I said.
 
“For many years, coordinators have ruined my life, and cost me everything I worked so hard for.”
 
“Well now the time for vengeance is at hand, and the coordinators won't know what hit them.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha… Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,!!!”