Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Paradise ❯ Lady of Magic ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well i must say that this story is old... like ancient. I wrote this three years ago. Since i liked this story so much i decided to rewrite it onto my computer.
Its kinda a crossover between dbz and gundam seed. If your woundering how i saw gundam seed so early, i saw it in japan when i lived there briefly.



She sat there, floating in a world of pain surrounded by the deep blue waters of an ocean. Pain seemed to be everywhere since she had cuts all over. And the pain imitated needles being pushed into the skin. Though, non of those needle-like pains compared to her lounges. She had been submerged in the water for sometime now and they felt like there were chunks of hot glass within her torso.

Her eyes flashed open to see a blurry image amongst the bloody water that lay next to her. She was slowly sinking to the bottom, but she didn’t do nothing to move back up. Landing gently on the sandy bottom, she looked upwards to see the shinning moon that light her surroundings.

Her time was coming to an end, her brain that was now slow and sluggish told her that, but all she did was smile and close her eyes so she could open her mind. Focusing, she looked passed the bloody water to the clear water, until she was out of the water and in the sky where her enemy lingered. Her soul goal was waiting for her body to come floating to the top to confirm that she was dead.

With a twitch, her smile seemed to widen as he appeared clearly, she then mumbled, “Ashitir.” a red beam emitted from her body, launching it slowly, but sped up slashing through the water like a knife. It was a quiet, deadly weapon that snuck up on her un-expecting enemy, slashing him in two.

Her vision was now getting worse and her body was trying to black out but she reacted by tucking her legs beneath her and kicked up from the sandy floor. Once up in the night air, she gasped mouthful of air until her lounges felt better.

Floating on her back, she looked up at the moon, it giving her peace at mind. Her eyes heavy she fell quickly asleep, still floating in the water.


With a roar, she was flipped off her back sinking her underwater doing multiple summersaults. Opening her eyes, she found herself submerged underwater, the sun was shinning through the water. She treaded in the water to get a good look around. She could see the major continent that she lived on and quickly swam towards it.

Walking out of the waves, she collapsed on the beach, the sand burning her wounds. But she didn’t budge, the sun was warm and she was enjoying it. Thinking of what her options were she began to realize that she was in a tight situation.

No matter which way she went, the nearest underground shelter was a five days walk. There was no way she could fly, there were either android clones or android followers she had to look after, and flying would make her an open target. She couldn’t stay in South City, it was completely destroyed, no survivors accept herself. It was also a known fact that the original androids always visited the newly attacked cities to blow up all the housing, and kill in straggler.

Deciding that sitting there wasn’t going to help her survive any better she began to walk the beach, making her way back to where she had dropped her satchel before the fight. It contained food and water along with medical supplies that she desperately needed. At least she would be able to get some food in her stomach if she got caught before escaping the area before beginning her long journey to the next shelter, at least she would die with a full stomach.

Stopping, she spotted something…she didn’t know what it was… but it didn’t look totally human… She gasped, what if it was another one! Looking closely she realized it was injured and not moving. But in any case, she still had to kill it.

She walked up to the carcass slowly, flexing every muscle with tension just waiting for the beast to hop up and try to kill her. But she was brought back slightly, it wasn’t one of them… it didn’t even look human. Whatever it was, it had green skin with pointy elf like ears. Defiantly not one. She collapsed with relief . The more she looked she realized he was still alive and breathing.

With a smirk she smiled, “God I hope he’s friendly.” Her eyes caught the blood that was seeping from his torso.

Remembering her own status, continued her way down the beach around the familiar bend. She ran up to the satchel and ripped it open and grabbed out the water and gulped it down. Feeling a little better she grabbed some of her rations of dried meets and vegetables and ate until she no longer felt hungry, but left most of it for her trip. She quickly patched herself up and decided to go and see if the green thing was still alive. If he was she could at least give him some water and patch him up where needed.

Returning to him, she checked his pulse, still alive with a strong pulse. She looked at his stomach… it wasn’t bleeding, in fact it looked like it already healed and it hadn’t fazed him at all.

She put away her bandages and looked at him in the face, “Then how is it you haven’t woke up yet?” before she could eat her words or react his hand shot up and grabbed her by the throat pushing her into the sand.

His eyes glared down onto her, but she didn’t budge or look scared, she just returned the look. “You damn android!” he shouted in disgust.

She flinched in disgust at her new name. Using one of her knees she flipped him off her and onto the sand. Spinning around she only brought herself to be kicked into the face. Fortunately for her she was able to kick him in the groin making him flinch in pain.

“Is that how you thank me!” she shouted at him.

“I’d rather die than be saved by a damn android.” he snarled.

Who is this guy? Is he one of those psycho followers where they pretend to not to be an android follower? she looked at him. Better not take the chance to find out. She raced at him to start another round in their fight.

He easily flipped her into the air thinking it would put him to an advantage. She put her hands together, “Brinsnir!” Flames shot at him putting him inside a inferno. Seeing the ground coming up quickly, she summoned another spell to steady her fall and land gently on the sand.

She wasn’t surprised to see her enemy just smirking at her slightly singed clothes. She held her left arm out straight, “Denki Krug!” and icy air surrounded her arm until it formed a perfect razor sharp ice blade.

His eyes widened, “You’re not an android?!”

“No shit!” she touched the tip of her ice blade with her free hand, “Prepare to die at he South City’s last preventor, Commander Nicky Armarfi, android.!”