Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 2 Devil Gundam unleashed ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Devil Gundam unleashed

(Two days later)

Two days had passed since the meeting with Dr. Tatsumaki and Mr. Allster occurred, but when the time of the Ultimate Gundam unveiling came something happened. The whole complex had caved in on itself somehow. Most of the workers in the laboratory were killed and the Ultimate Gundam was buried. Not too many people knew what happened, but one thing was sure; for some odd reason a large military troop of tanks and flying mobile armors were stationed around the remains of the facility while a work crew was busy trying to dig up the Ultimate Gundam.

Suddenly a large earthquake started shaking the area. Many bulldozers were knocked over and the work crews were fleeing the area out of fear of being killed. A series of fissures were opening up right over the docking bay where the Ultimate Gundam was buried. Something was then seen rising up from the ground. It was like a zombie rising from the grave; moments later the Ultimate Gundam rose up from the ground. It body was covered in dirt, but its green eyes were glowing brightly as it turned and looked at the Earth Alliance forces with a menacing glaze.

"Shit someone is piloting the Ultimate Gundam. Men…open fire and blast that thing to hell!" a solider shouted as all of the military forces stationed around the remains of the research facility opened fire with all of the weapons they had.

They hit the Ultimate Gundam with a ferocious barrage of artillery which would have reduced any other Mobile Armor to dust. The Gundam was being attacked from all sides with the military force of the Earth Alliance showing no signs of mercy. The Earth Alliance military stopped firing after the whole area the Ultimate Gundam was last seen standing at was now engulfed in a large cloud of dust and smoke.

As the smoke started to clear the forces of Earth were sure nothing could have survived such an onslaught, but their moment of victory turned into a moment of terror as beams of energy was seen shooting out from the cloud at the military forces surrounding the Ultimate Gundam. Military attack planes, helicopters and flying mobile armors were being shot down relentlessly by the Ultimate Gundam.

The smoke cleared and it revealed that the Ultimate Gundam was completely unharmed. There wasn't even a starch on the machine except that all of the dirt it was covered in was clean off due to the hits it received while it was being bombarded. The Gundam turned its attention to the ground forces that were charging the Gundam with guns blazing. The Gundam looked down on them as it fired its vulcans. The massive killing machine mowed down some tanks and some other attack vehicles along with a couple dozen soldiers.

Then the Ultimate Gundam raised it crab like-arm and it started swatting the soldiers and military vehicles away with a bunch of insects. Many of the vehicles were sent flying so high into the air that some ended up either falling on the ground blowing up or they landed on a troop of soldiers or another military vehicle while some collided with some of the military aircrafts in the air. The leader of the small army attacking the Ultimate Gundam saw the situation was hopeless, so he picked up his radio and shouted "Screw the budget. I want that thing destroyed no matter what!"

With the commander's orders the forces of the Earth Alliance brought out their most powerful weapons that were available to them. A group of trucks appeared on the scene within a mere matter of moments; each truck was carrying a large missile ready for launch. Each truck had the Gundam in their sights, and when they were ready each truck fried its destructive payload at the Ultimate Gundam. Each missile had enough power to wipe out ten city blocks; there were a total of four missiles heading for the Ultimate Gundam. One missile hit the raised hand of the Ultimate Gundam while two more hit it right in the head while the last one hit the Gundam in the chest.

All four missiles detonated on impact creating yet another large cloud of dust which covered the area again. However the dust was quickly cleared revealing the Ultimate Gundam wasn't destroyed, but it was lightly damaged with a few dents. But thanks to its ability to self-recover the Gundam quickly repaired its damages. But there was one feature that the Ultimate Gundam was given that wasn't in the original plans found. The Ultimate Gundam was given Phase Shift Armor, and a unique power supply. These two new features had now turned the massive Mobile Armor into an unbeatable killing machine. The Forces of the Earth Alliance had no chance of defeating it.

The Ultimate Gundam was mopping the floors with the military forces of the Alliance it was pitted against. A group of soldiers tried to attack the Gundam from underneath its body, but the machine retaliated by using its thrusters to burn the soldiers alive. Even the heat melted the tanks that were shooting it that were beneath its body. The Gundam used its energy weapons to mow down all those who stood against it. The pilot of the Ultimate Gundam showed no mercy.

Once the last flying Mobile armor was destroyed the Ultimate Gundam turned its head searching the area for anyone else who might try to oppose it. There was practically nothing left of the small army. The whole surrounding area for miles was a mess due to the battle. However one solider survived and it was the commander of the force that had tried to stop the Gundam. The commander walked around the field while trying to stay hidden from the glaze of the Ultimate Gundam. The commander was filled with grief over the lost of his men. Suddenly the Ultimate Gundam was looming over him looking down straight at the commander.

The commander feared the end was near for him, but surprisingly the Gundam looked the other way and it flew off into the sky where it was last seen disappearing into the clouds. The commander was thankful that he was alive, but while he searched the skies for any sign of the Ultimate Gundam these thoughts passed through his mind "Devil Gundam. That was one of the names the device referred to the Ultimate Gundam as. I think the name Devil Gundam suits that thing better. I will make the pilot of that thing pay for he did." The commander said as he continued wandering the field searching for any of his comrades who might have survived, but none of them did.

Meanwhile high above the clouds flying across the sky was the newly named Devil Gundam. Inside of the machine its pilot was hidden in shadow while he was tied up by a bunch of dark green mechanical-like cables. His eyes glowed red as he began speaking to himself "With the power of this Gundam the Earth now has something else to be afraid of."

Hours later at the JOSH-A facility in Alaska the members of the Erath Alliance leadership was gathered in a conference room to discuss the events that had occurred at their research laboratory which lead to the annihilation of a large troop of their forces at the hands of Ultimate Gundam. While at the same time news of the theft of four of the five prototype Gundams had reached them. Only one Gundam wasn't stolen and it was now on the Archangel in route to earth.

"This is disastrous!" One of the admirals shouted as he slammed his fist on the table in front of him. He was angered by all of the incidents that happened. After the Admiral's outburst; the whole room with filled with sounds of argument raging throughout the room. Today was a bad day for the alliance.

"Calm down gentlemen. I know the situation looks bad, but please remain calm." One of the other admirals said as the arguments quickly died out in the room.

"Listen at least ZAFT didn't get their hands on the Ultimate Gundam. But we must make sure that they don't learn of it. Now first thing we must do is to keep what happened at the research facility quiet. We will just say that the energy reactor at the facility overloaded and the explosion destroyed the place. In the meantime keep a watchful eye out for the Ultimate Gundam. I am sure it will reappear again, and maybe if we are lucky we might be able to get the STRIKE mobile suit down here, so we can use it to deal with Ultimate Gundam. Is that understood?" the Admiral said as everyone else in the room nodded their heads in agreement.

The meeting was over and all of the admirals were leaving to carry out their plans while the pilot of the Devil Gundam was making plans of his own.