Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 6 The Malice of the open ocean ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

The Malice of the open ocean

 

 

 

 

 

Sometime later Davis return to the carrier to oversee the repairs of it weapons, but the bottom line was that the carrier had to return to Alaska to be refitted due to the damage, so the carrier was going to tag along with the Archangel to Alaska. Kira was standing out on the deck with Cagalli, Miriallia, Sai and Tolle. The gang was just hanging out there with one another, but Miriallia was trying to scare Kazui by telling him that there were monsters in the water. Kira was sitting against the wall.

 

He was busy thinking about the people he killed, but then his mind shifted over to think about his thoughts on Devil Gundam. He still rather surprised that the Earth Alliance would even consider building such a monstrous machine. In fact Kira was hoping he wouldn't have to fight that thing. He knew if a fight between him and the Devil Gundam ever came to past. Many people would die as the result of the battle.

 

Kira conclude that the Devil Gundam would end up destroying the Archangel during the battle; that was one of Kira's concerns at the moment, but he wasn't sure if he even he could stop that mobile suit to begin with. Kira was thinking about the Devil Gundam and the people he killed so deeply that he didn't even notice Cagalli was shaking his shoulder trying to get his attention.

 

"Hey Kira…Hello Earth to Kira." Cagalli said as the young coordinator finally turned his head and noticed Cagalli.

 

"Huh…oh…Sorry about that Cagalli. I was just thinking about something." Kira said to apologize for not noticing her sooner.

 

"What were you thinking about?" Cagalli asked with a gleam of curiosity in her eye.

 

"Nothing important really." Kira replied while he turned his glaze to the ground in front of him.

 

"Were you thinking about the Devil Gundam by any chance?" Cagalli asked Kira as she put one hand on his shoulder. Kira didn't really say anything, but Cagalli turned and sat down next to him.

 

"I was just worried that if we encounter it. The Devil Gundam might destroy the Archangel during the battle. In fact I am not sure if I can even beat it." Kira answered with signs of doubt written all over his face.

 

"Oh…well I wouldn't worry about." Cagalli said which caused Kira to look up at her. "That Devil Gundam is probably somewhere else. I doubt it would come after us right." Cagalli said while trying to reassure Kira that nothing bad will happen.

 

Just then Fllay walked out onto the deck. She noticed Kira was with Cagalli. Fllay was starting to grow jealous so she decided to do something about Cagalli. She stepped back into the hallway and she removed her jacket and fixed herself up a little. She walked back out and she walked over to Kira. Fllay stood in front of Kira and asked him "Kira why didn't you invite me to come out here with you?" But just before Kira could reply the whole ship shook violently because something hit it.

 

"What was that?" Sai exclaimed.

 

Cagalli ran over to the side of the deck to look around to see what might have hit them. When she looked down at the ocean below she saw two mobile suits which looked like the Death Beasts, but these ones had a large manta ray back unit attached to them. Only their head upper body was seen sticking up out of the water. Unlike the ones they encountered in the desert the colors of these mobile suits was dark blue for the dark color portions of their bodies, and they have a dash of blue for the rest of their body color.

 

"Uh Kira those one eyed Mobile suits you fought in the desert are back." Only this time they are amphibious. Cagalli said with worry.

 

"What." Kira replied to Cagalli as he ran up to the side to look down at the mobile suits attacking the ship, but soon the carrier was under siege as five of the Death Navy mobile suits shot up from the water and they landed on the deck of the carrier. The Death Navy mobile suit that was attacking Archangel turned away from the ship to join its comrades to attack the carrier. The manta ray units on the back of the mobile suits suddenly detached and fell into the ocean. The mobile suits pulled out their combat axes and they started hacking the ship apart while standing on it.

 

Kira and the others were surprised that the mobile suits he fought and destroyed were back, while the others were distracted by watching the enemy mobile suits. Kira started running to the hanger so he could get out there in his Gundam to deal with the amphibious mobile suits. However there was a problem; the STRIKE couldn't really fight underwater. But nevertheless Kira had to do something about those mobile suits.

 

Meanwhile on the bridge of The Hell Bringer Davis and the crew were in serious trouble because the ship's weapons weren't having any effect on their foes. Because unknown to the crew these Death Navy Mobile suits were equipped with Phase Shift Armor so their Vulcan cannons weren't really doing any damage to them. The only way to even damage the Death Navy mobile suits was to attack them with beam weapons or a beam saber, but their beam weapons were destroyed during the last battle.

 

Kira wasted no time getting into his flight suit and his mobile suit so he could defeat the mobile suit, but at the same time Davis was running down the hall to reach the hanger. One of the men in the hanger noticed him and asked "Sir! Do you want us to get your Skygrapser ready?"

 

"No…Get my other weapon of choice ready." Davis informed the solider firmly.

 

"But Commander I thought that unit was going to be saved for the battle with the Devil Gundam?" the crewman asked his superior officer.

 

"No buts just do it!" Davis snapped as the crewman opened up a hidden compartment in the hanger revealing a large machine was hidden there.

 

"This weapon was meant to be used to fight the Devil Gundam. I was hoping we wouldn't have to bring out, but we have no other choice at this point." Davis said as he ran up to the machine to get in.

 

The Death Navy Mobile suits were doing a number on the carrier as they finished hacking off the last of its weapons leaving it completely defenseless. The carrier was sending out what was left of their helicopters and attack planes they had to deal with the mobile suit threat, but they were quickly hacked and cut down because two Death Navy mobile suits were standing over the hanger doors chopping up anything that came out.

 

The Archangel was doing what it could to shake the Mobile suits off of the carrier, but their attacks weren't doing enough damage to them. The weapons on the Archangel were denting and damaging the armor of the mobile suits. If the ship was only able to use its more powerful weapons it would have destroy the Death Navy mobile suits, but there was a chance they could destroy the carrier in the process.

 

Mwu flew out of the Archangel in his Skygrapser and he was armed with the Strike Gundam's sword mode equipment. Cagalli flew out in one of the other Skygrapsers to lend Mwu and Kira a hand. Speaking of whom; Kira appeared on top of the Archangel after getting out of the hanger and his choice of weapon for this battle was the Launcher Equipment.

 

Kira turned his mobile suit to face the emery mobile suits; so far they haven't really been trying to attack the Archangel. Their attacks have only been focused on the carrier so far. Kira shot the first Mobile suit that was caught in his sights; he blasted the Death Navy mobile suit right through the chest. The force of the hit sent the mobile suit flying over the side and into the ocean.

 

Mwu used the anchor attachment of the sword mode equipment to latch onto one of the emery mobile suits. As Mwu preformed a sharp turn the emery mobile suit started to lose its balance, but at the same time Mwu used this maneuver to cut one of the Death Navy mobile suit in half using the anti-ship sword as he made his turn. The mobile suit was literate cut into two. The Death Navy mobile suit he had used the Anchor on had fallen into the ocean soon afterwards where it sank like a rock since it no longer had its underwater attachment. Mwu had released the mobile suit before it fell into the ocean.

 

The remaining Death Navy mobile suits turned their attention away from destroying the carrier to dealing with their attackers. Cagalli fired a missile at one of the Death Navy mobile suits, but she wasn't aiming for the mobile suit itself. She was aiming for the weapon the mobile suit had. The missile hit the axe the mobile suit held and it exploded. Cagalli aimed for the next axe held by another Death Navy mobile suit and fired. If Cagalli couldn't destroy the mobile suits with the Skygrapser's weapons because of their phase shift armor then she would destroy their weapons instead.

 

Suddenly another mobile suit emerged from the carrier holding a beam trident. The mobile suit's design looked very much like Rising Gundam except it didn't have the bow-thingy, but it had a shield there instead. It flew up to the deck and it sliced the first enemy mobile suit it approached in half with its weapon. Kira and everyone else were of course surprised to see that the carrier had a mobile suit with it.

 

"Another mobile suit." Cagalli said as she flew pass the carrier.

 

"This is a prototype mobile suit that has been installed with an experimental mobile trace system. The same piloting system the Devil Gundam has except it is not as advance. This mobile suit is called the Avenger." Davis said as he raised his trident and he threw it. The trident went right through a Death Navy mobile suit taking it down.

 

Davis rushed forward and to recover his weapon, he punched and kicked two Death Navy Mobile suits off the carrier and into the ocean as he made his way to his weapon. As he picked up his weapon one of the Death Navy mobile suits were about to attack him from behind, but Kira sent that mobile suit on a one way trip to the junk pile with the impulse cannon.

 

Kira saw another Death Navy suit and he quickly turned to the left slightly and fired. The mobile suit was blasted off of the carrier and what was left of it was sent sinking down to Davy Jones's locker. Mwu flew in low and he took care of the last enemy mobile suit by cutting in two just like he did with the last one.

 

"Nice shooting Kira." Cagalli complemented.

 

Kira only nodded his head slightly as he smiled. In some strange way Kira did prefer fighting the Death Army mobile suits than ZAFT's mobile suit force because when he destroys one of the Death Army's mobile suits; there is no pilot inside of it so he didn't kill anyone.

 

"Well I guess that's the last of them." Mwu said as he flew around the area looking for any more Death Navy Mobile suits. But just as Mwu turned his head away from looking down at the ocean he started to see a dark shape right under the carrier. The shape was growing larger. "Wait there is something huge coming up right under the carrier!" Mwu shouted in an attempt to warn everyone.

 

But Mwu's warning came too late. Ten large mechanical tentacles shot up from the water and they warped themselves around the carrier, and the tentacles began squeezing the ship. "What the hell is that thing?" Cagalli shouted as she started to fly down to low to start shooting at the tentacles hoping to free the ship. But Cagalli's attempts to help the carrier were useless.

 

Kira saw the trouble the carrier was in, so he moved up to the side of the ship so he could try to shot what ever was holding the carrier with the Impulse cannon. He aimed downward and fired a couple shots into the water hoping he would be lucky and hit something.

 

He could have tried to shoot the tentacles, but there was the chance the impulse cannon could shoot straight through them and destroy the ship. Davis was using the vulcans and his trident on the tentacles hoping to cut them up, but so far he wasn't doing much damage to them because they kept regenerating.

 

"Mwu can you cut off those tentacles?" Kira asked as he moved the cannon slightly and fired again. So far Kira's shots didn't seem to hit anything.

 

"I am one step ahead of you." Mwu replied as he flew towards the carrier and he used the sword to cut through and/or damage as many of the tentacles as he could on his first pass. Just as Mwu was cutting through the last tentacle on the left hand side of the ship he fired the anchor and he used it to perform a tight turn so he could start cutting the tentacles on the other side of the ship.

 

Mwu successfully cut apart four of the ten tentacles, but the damage he inflected was enough to force the massive arms to retreat into the ocean thus releasing their hold on their target, but the ship was in flames and people were already starting to abandon ship by jumping into the water.

 

"Did we beat it?" Kira was thinking to himself, but he learned that the emery mobile suit wasn't defeated. A large impulse energy beam followed by two more energy shots. It went right through the ship and in a matter of seconds the ship blew up and it sank. Davis was able to get off the sinking ship just in time as he jumped onto the Archangel. Murrue and everyone else aboard the Archangel were shocked by what happened to the carrier.

 

Suddenly a huge amount of water shot up as a large mobile suit was seen hidden inside of pillar of water that was created because the underwater mobile suit was surfacing. Its ten tentacles were seen sticking out of the water pillar; and while the mobile suit was floating above the water within the pillar the damaged tentacles were seen regenerating before everyone.

 

"Is that the Devil Gundam?" Natarle ask Davis though a communication line as the pillar of water began to fall down and the mobile suit inside of it was revealed. The mobile suit before the Archangel was unlike anything they had ever seen. The upper body of the mobile suit had all of the normal parts any mobile suit would have. It posses a head and a body with a torso, but the mobile suit arms were long tentacles with pincher like claws at the ends and the legs were replaced with a hover base attachment with tentacles hooked up to it, but now each of the tentacles had a pincher claw at their ends. The Gundam in front of them was like the Walter Gundam except this one was built based on an octopus.

 

"No my dear this isn't the Devil Gundam. This mobile suit is called Malice Gundam! The lord of the sea." Dr. Tatsumaki said as he started laughing like a mad man because he had overheard what Natarle had said. The Malice Gundam's mouth plate on its head opened up revealing a moving mouth full of teeth. The mobile suit then let out a bone chilling mechanical howl.

 

 

A/N: "ding, ding" In this corner we have STRIKE and AVENGER Gundam. Along with two Skygrapsers piloted by Cagalli and Mwu. And in the other corner we have Malice Gundam the first of the four new Heavenly Kings. Let's get ready to rumble! Ok each time a new Heavenly King appears I will include a bit of information with the author note below.

 

Name: Malice Gundam

Pilot: Dr. Tatsumaki

Allegiance: Devil Gundam Corps (Commander Mobile suit over all of the Devil Gundam's sea-based forces)

Unit type: Prototype Advance Amphibious Mobile suit

Model: JDG-00X 10B

 

Height: 10.40 meters (main body only)

Weight: 75.70 tons

Armor: Phase Shift with another battery used specifically for the armor.

Type of power: Battery powered (has two batteries, one for power and the other for the armor.)

 

Armaments:

10x extendable tentacle scissor-like claws built in as the legs of the Gundam (maximum leg/tentacle length can be long enough to warp around large objects like ships or buildings) but it has two more tentacles as arms with one impulse cannon hidden in the tips.

1x Impulse cannon hidden in the chest

2x phonon maser cannons mounted in the chest.

2x vulcans mounted in the head.

1x fang filled mouth.

 

By the way how I am doing with the characters so far? I am still not 100% sure if I am getting it right, but let me know if I do want of them wrong and I will make the proper corrections.