Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ The True Purpose of the Devil Gundam ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7

The True Purpose of the Devil Gundam

 

 

 

 

 

Dr. Tatsumaki was sitting inside a special mobile trace system cockpit designed to be used by someone in an injured condition as he is was in. Dr. Tatsumaki glaze was hooked on Commander Davis. In fact the good doctor felt like introducing himself to everyone before he kills them. It is good manners to always introduce yourself to someone when you first meet. On the bridge of the Archangel Kazui was detecting a communication from the Malice Gundam being directed at them.

 

"Captain Murrue I am getting a communication signal from the emery mobile suit." Kazui informed the captain.

 

"Put it though." Murrue replied as an image of Dr. Tatsumaki appeared on the main viewer. Miriallia, Sai, Tolle and Fllay were present on the bridge as the image of the Devil Gundam's creator was seen.

 

"You must be the captain of the Archangel." The professor said as he started eyeing the rest of the crew on the bridge. "Interesting…your crew isn't what I had expected them to be." Tatsumaki said to the captain with a dark smile.

 

"Identify yourself!" Murrue demanded firmly.

 

The professor chuckled; then he removed his glasses and he started cleaning them with a piece of cloth he pulled out of his pocket. "I am Tatsumaki, Doctor Julian Tatsumaki formally of the Earth Alliance." Tatsumaki said introducing himself.

 

"Dr. Tatsumaki, but how is that possible I thought you died when the laboratory caved in?" Davis shouted out.

 

"That wouldn't have happened if your men hadn't betrayed me and my fellow co-workers. Let's not also forget what you had your men do to my son. You men violated him. I came personally because I am here to kill you Davis for what you did to us! Be thankful I told my son to keep working on the Death Army otherwise all of you would have been dead by now if he came." Dr. Tatsumaki yelled as his eyes were burning with anger.

 

"Commander Davis; explain yourself. What is Dr. Tatsumaki talking about?" Murrue demanded firmly as she rose up from her chair.

 

"Well…there is nothing to explain; except that Dr. Tatsumaki and son must be eliminated." Davis shouted as he was trying to avoid the subject.

 

"Oh come on Davis. Fine if you won't tell them then I will show them. Remember the security cameras in the lab. I held on to the tapes. Dose anyone wish to see them?" Tatsumaki said while mocking Davis with an evil smile.

 

"Tatsumaki!" Davis roared as he jumped off the Archangel and he was starting to fly wildly at the Malice Gundam with signs of rage clearly shown all over his face.

 

Tatsumaki smiled as the tentacles of his mobile suit shot forth towards their target. The Avenger Gundam blocked the first tentacle with his trident, but the second one grabbed the mobile suit and Davis was held in the Malice Gundam's tentacle claw-hand. "It is time to put the squeeze on things here." Tatsumaki said as he started laughing hysterically.

 

Sparks were starting to fly from the pressure Tatsumaki was putting on the Avenger Gundam; because the mobile suit was only moments away from being cut in half. Suddenly an impulse beam shot and destroyed the tentacle holding Avenger Gundam. Kira was obviously the one who had freed Davis because he was now flying towards the emery mobile suit while taking aim for his next shot.

 

"You are a foolish one. According to the sensors in my mobile suit you are a coordinator are you not?" Tatsumaki asked Kira. Unlike most mobile suits Dr. Tatsumaki's mobile suit was equipped with a special sensor system which can detect a coordinator since humans and Coordinators were vastly different from humans on the inside. The device was developed by using the Devil Gundam's Self Evolve ability and Dr. Tatsumaki's genius.

 

Kira was surprised that the professor had figured out that he was a Coordinator, but that didn't stop Kira from shooting at the Malice Gundam with the impulse cannon. Kira fired another shot as he moved to sides to evade the Malice Gundam's tentacles that were lashing out at him from all most every direction, but just as Kira was about to blast the emery mobile suit's head off one tentacle hit Kira from the side and sent him plummeting to the ocean below with two tentacles heading straight for him.

 

At the very last second Kira used the boosters to move himself out of the path of the tentacles and to stop his descent. Kira pushed a button in the cockpit to open up a communication link to the Archangel. "Murdock I need the Aile unit ready. I am heading back to equip it. Mwu…can you and Cagalli manage until I come back?" Kira asked.

 

"Don't worry Kira. Just hurry back." Cagalli replied as she started to make her attack run on the enemy mobile suit. She launched a couple of missiles at the emery mobile suit. The mobile suit flew to side to evade the missile, but the Malice Gundam wasn't moving to the side because of the missiles it was because the Archangel was aiming its weapons at it. Although the Malice Gundam had phase shift armor there was no way it could handle the full assault of the Archangel's weapons.

 

Kira made it back to the Archangel and he was already quickly equipping the Aile unit after the Launcher unit was removed. Meanwhile Davis raised his right arm up; a moment later a hidden machine gun attachment appeared. Davis began shooting at the cockpit of the Malice Gundam hoping to kill the pilot, but the cockpit was too well protected by its armor.

 

Davis saw his weapons weren't having any real effect on the cockpit so the commander charged forward with his trident held in front of him. His plan was to impale Dr. Tatsumaki with his trident, but the Avenger Gundam was sent plummeting into the sea below when one of the Malice Gundam's tentacles that shot him in the back with a hidden beam weapon hidden inside one of the tentacles.

 

As the Avenger Gundam fell one of the Tentacles seized the mobile suit. The Malice Gundam raised its prey up to its head. The mouth plate opened up revealing the mobile suit's crushing jaws. The Malice Gundam was intending to chew up it foe up and finish Davis off once and for all.

 

"Sorry Commander it looks like you will be retiring early." Tatsumaki said to himself coldly just as the fangs of the Malice Gundam was about to take a bite out of its foe.

 

Suddenly an explosion erupted inside the head causing the mouth along with some parts of the head to be blown off. The explosion was caused by a missile that had been fired from one of the Skygrapsers and into the open mouth of the Malice Gundam.

 

"I guess the inside of that mobile suit doesn't have Phase Shift Armor!" Cagalli said to herself cheerfully.

 

"Nice shot." Mwu complemented as flew pass a tentacle and fired a missile at what was left of the head. Mwu shot blew the rest of the head clear off, but while he was at it Mwu used the anti-ship sword to free the Avenger Gundam by cutting off the tentacle holding him. Once he was done he cut off one of the Gundam's other arms as he passed by.

 

Davis made a quick booster adjustment and he stopped his descent; he even freed himself from the tentacle he was being held by. He was flying back up to help Mwu and Cagalli finish the Gundam off, but before they could launch another assault on the Malice Gundam it suddenly dropped into the water and vanished.

 

"Where did it go?" Cagalli was thinking to herself as she used her eyes to scan the ocean surface for any sign of the Malice Gundam.

 

Meanwhile on the bridge of the Archangel the crew was having a problem trying to locate the emery mobile suit. "Captain we lost it." A crewmember informed Murrue. Suddenly a loud beeping sound was heard; then one of the crew members shouted "Captain we have confirmed the Malice Gundam location!"

 

"Where is it?" Murrue shouted.

 

"Right behind us!" the crew member shouted as sure enough the Malice Gundam rose up from the ocean depths right behind the Archangel and it was fully regenerated. The emery mobile suit was preparing to fire all of its energy weapons on the unsuspecting ship.

 

"Move the Archangel away!" Natarle shouted while panicked by the thought that the ship was about to be blasted.

 

Just as Dr. Tatsumaki was about to launch his deadly assault on the ship; a fast flying object attacked the amphibious mobile suit. The Malice Gundam's impulse cannon was hit before it could fire; thus causing a chain reaction which caused it to explode thus disabling the weapon. Some of the viewing screens inside the cockpit of the Malice Gundam began to spark and smoke due to the damage.

 

"What the hell was that!" the professor shouted angrily. The object that had attacked and damaged the Malice Gundam was none other than Kira in the Strike Gundam with the Aile unit equipped. Kira was now standing on one of the still tentacles in front of the Malice Gundam's body pointing his beam rifle at the cockpit of the Gundam. "The boy is a much better than I had expected." The professor thought to himself. "But the boy is a Coordinator, and like all other Coordinators he must die!" the professor thought as feelings of pure hate washed over him and these feelings of hate were all directed at Kira. Because Professor Tatsumaki has a very deep hate for all Coordinators.

 

"Coordinator there is something you should know before you die. Do you want to the real reason why my son and I built the Devil Gundam?" Dr. Tatsumaki started to announce to everyone who could hear his communication signal. "The Devil Gundam's true purpose is to seek out and to cleanse this world of all Coordinators by destroying them all! That is the true purpose of the Devil Gundam! Now Die!" Dr. Tatsumaki shouted as he sent all of the Malice Gundam's tentacles to attack Kira.

 

Kira and the rest of the Archangel crew was shocked to learn about the true purpose of the Devil Gundam, but Kira was now busy trying to avoid getting caught by the tentacles of the Malice Gundam as he evaded to the left then to the right. Meanwhile the Avenger Gundam, Cagalli and Mwu were on their way to help Kira, but at the same time the Archangel was turning around.

 

Kira was shooting at the Malice Gundam's chest hoping to put a stop to the Heavenly king of the sea. One of the tentacles flew by the Strike knocking off a small piece of its armor. The Malice Gundam's accuracy was getting too good for Kira's comfort, but now the good doctor had another problem. Kira's seed had taken its effect; the boy's piloting skills at their peek. Kira was moving faster than lighting evading every tentacle that came at him.

 

He moved up, down, left and right so fast that none of the tentacles could even get close to him. Mwu and Davis were watching Kira's movements as he evaded the tentacles and phonon maser fire. His moments were simply superhuman. Kira was defying the laws of physics and gravity because by all accounts there was no way Kira could have evaded all of those Tentacles because of how close they were to him when they attacked.

 

"Impossible!" the professor shouted as he was simply in denial as Kira easily evaded everything the professor threw at him.

 

However the professor was in bigger trouble when something he didn't notice was happening until it was too late. The Tentacles of the Malice Gundam tangled themselves up while trying to seize Kira. The professor's eyes were starting to turn from hate-filled to eyes-filled with fear. Kira saw what had happened to the tentacles so he went on the offensive. He charged forward after putting away his beam rifle; then he drew a beam saber. Kira did a quick horizontal cut and he took out the mobile suit's head again. Kira stood on its shoulders and he took out both of the mobile suit's arms. Tatsumaki was trying desperately to free the tentacle-arms of his mobile suit.

 

At that moment Mwu and Cagalli were in range and they started their assault on the mobile suit. The hits from the two Skygrapsers were causing explosions to erupt all over the mobile suit's body. Davis appeared on the scene and he threw his trident at the Malice Gundam. The mobile suit moved to the left to avoid getting hit, but the trident got stuck in the Gundam's waist, but it had starched across the top of its hover-base exposing some of its inner workings. Kira looked down and he noticed something that was exposed from the starch in the armor left by the trident. It looked like some kind of battery.

 

"That must be the mobile suit's battery unit." Kira thought as he immediate went for it. He used his beam saber and he impaled the battery causing it to explode, but that wasn't what the destruction of the battery unit had done. The phase shift armor of the Malice Gundam powered down. The Professor was really screwed now. The Avenger Gundam started shooting away at the chest of the mobile suit with machine gun attachment he had. Each bullet was punching its way thorough its armor, but so far it had avoided the cockpit. The professor had something else to worry about now; he was so busy trying to kill Kira that he forgot about the Archangel. The ship had turned around and its Loehngrin gun was aiming for Malice Gundam.

 

Inside the cockpit of the octopus mobile suit an alarm was going off not only due to the damage Kira and Davis dealt the mobile suit, but it was alerting him to the danger that the Archangel was about to fire on it. "Kira, Mwu, Cagalli and Davis get the hell out of the way!" Murrue shouted to the group. She wanted them out of the way so when she fires the Loehngrin she wouldn't hit them; Murrue had the gun aimed right at the waist of the emery mobile suit.

 

Tatsumaki noticed the Archangel and the fact that Kira and the others were moving away from him. When he realized the danger he was in he scrambled to move the Malice Gundam away as well, but something was wrong he couldn't move it. Kira had not only damaged the battery for the phase shift armor, but the booster generators were badly damaged. To top things off the Malice Gundam was damaged so badly that it was taking a long time for the mobile suit to regenerate. But it didn't matter any more because the Archangel opened fire on the Malice Gundam.

 

With only a few seconds to act Dr. Tatsumaki hit a red button sealed inside a glass case. He broke the glass and the button activated. With a second to spare a green metal sphere shot out of the Malice Gundam's chest. Less than a second later the Loehngrin hit and the Malice Gundam was completely destroyed.

 

As the remains of the Malice Gundam fell into the ocean Kira noticed the green sphere so he flew towards it to capture it. He used his free hand to grab it and with the sphere in hand he returned to the Archangel. Inside of it was Dr. Tatsumaki; he didn't know what was happing, but he was sure about one thing, his son will be coming for him.

 

 

A/N: whoa what a chapter. I put a lot of work into the battle, but remember the Malice Gundam is only the first of the four Heavenly Kings. The other three are far more powerful than the Malice Gundam. Ok I have only one vote for a Kira and Fllay pairing so far. I won't be doing the pairings yet because I take my time and work the pairings slowly so if anyone still wishes to suggest pairings please leave them in a review or email them to me.