Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 8 Different aspects of the Truth ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Different aspects of the Truth

 

 

 

 

 

Kira, Mwu, Cagalli and Davis docked with the Archangel, but not before Kira put the green sphere he recovered down inside the hanger. While the mobile suits and the Skygrapsers were being put away and repaired Natarle with a few armed men stood in front of the sphere. Several minutes later Kira, Mwu, Cagalli, Commander Davis, along with Fllay, Miriallia, Sai, and Tolle were standing near by while one of the men with Natarle was trying to open the green sphere using a crowbar on one of the panels.

 

"Kira I think you have a habit of bringing things back to the ship." Mwu said to joke around with Kira since this isn't the first time he brought something back to the ship.

 

"Whoever you are in there come out with your hands up!" Natarle shouted.

 

Suddenly a panel on the sphere opened up and a man sitting inside a wheelchair emerged from the sphere. It was professor Tatsumaki; most people would be angry or depressed that they were captured, but the professor had an evil grin on his face that was just giving everyone the creeps.

 

"What are you do happy about?" Natarle said to the professor while giving him a serious glare.

 

"Nothing really; I was just wondering how are you going to defeat my son when he comes for me." Tatsumaki answered with a nasty scornful expression on his face.

 

"How could he know that we have you?" Mwu demanded as he stepped pass Natarle towards the professor.

 

"Because before I came out I sent out a distress beacon with a message that will inform my son of my current situation. He will be coming for me soon." The professor replied.

 

"Oh shit." Was the thought that washed over Cagalli's mind as some of the crew members in the hanger started to show signs of fear on their faces. Even Kira looked worry; the one battle Kira was hoping to avoid was going to happen.

 

"Damn you Tatsumaki!" Davis said as he ran up to the professor and he punched him in the side of the head knocking him out of his chair and onto the floor.

 

Davis was about to move in and start beating Tatsumaki senseless, but Mwu and a few other crew members stepped in and they grabbed him to hold Davis back. Davis was continuing to struggle, but he soon stopped when he heard someone shouting "Enough!" The one who had shouted was none other than Captain Murrue. She walked pass everyone and she stood over Professor Tatsumaki. Murrue then asked "Professor you and Commander Davis were arguing about the events at the research laboratory correct?"

 

"What is your point? Do you wish to know what really happened?" The professor answered as he wiped some blood off of his lip with the sleeve of his coat.

 

"I just wish to hear your side of the story." The captain replied firmly.

 

"During the final weeks of the project; we were almost finished with the Devil Gundam, but we came across a problem. The machine still needed a pilot, and the Devil Gundam required a unique pilot. The pilot needed to be infused with a special kind of DG cells I created that would create the link between the pilot and the mobile suit allowing the pilot to become the life-core unit of the Devil Gundam." The professor informed everyone.

 

But the professor stopped speaking when Mwu became curious asked "Life-core unit."

 

"In order for the Devil Gundam to use its three abilities it needed to draw power from the life-force energy and emotional energy of its pilot as a source of power, but it doesn't threaten the life of the pilot in anyway." The professor answered.

 

"Emotional and life-force energy?" Natarle asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"The Devil Gundam takes and converts the emotions given off by a person combined with their life-force energy and transforms it into an unlimited supply of energy. Thanks to this process after my son was used as the Devil Gundam's pilot it used that energy to create a type of device inside the Devil Gundam that was formed thanks to its ability to self-evolve. Remember those N-Jammers planted in the ground on the planet. The Devil Gundam in a sense grew a kind of N-Jammer Canceller that makes it immune to the N-Jammers. So it now runs on Nuclear power as well. To put it simply the Devil Gundam can never run out of power." The professor said with a dark smile that covered his face.

 

The whole room fell silent as Kira thought "a mobile suit that runs on nuclear power and it is immune to the N-Jammers on earth. How powerful is that mobile suit?" Kira thought as he was really hoping what the professor said was a pack of lies.

 

"Someone please tell me he was joking?" Miriallia said as she warped her arms around Tolle's arm.

 

"He is quite serious I am afraid. We did however try to duplicate it, but since Nicholas was made the Devil Gundam's pilot the mobile suit has been evolving almost continuously so we couldn't duplicate the technology that its N-Jammer Canceller was made out of." Davis said answering Miriallia's question.

 

"When did you plan on telling the rest of us?" Mwu shouted as he grabbed Davis by the collar of his jump suit.

 

"You didn't ask." Davis replied coldly.

 

"Why you" Mwu was saying as he raised one of his fists up ready to punch the commander in the face for not telling them everything he knew about the Devil Gundam, but Murrue grabbed his hand to stop him.

 

"Continue your story professor." Murrue said as she held back Mwu's fist with her hand.

 

"On the day the highest members of the Alliance were suppose to come and see the Devil Gundam a troop of soldiers began going around the lab and everyone was being gunned down. The Alliance didn't want anyone who had worked on the Devil Gundam to spill any of its secrets to anyone else, so they wanted everyone killed to make sure of it. I learned that they planned to make it look like an attempt by ZAFT to steal the Devil Gundam, so my son would think myself and others were killed by them. They needed him to pilot it because no one else wanted to have DG cells injected into their bodies. Making my son very important to them. But their plan failed when they forgot that my son was still inside the facility during the attack. We saw right though their ploy. While he was preparing the Devil Gundam to launch someone idiot shot one of the power generators causing it to explode and it caused most of lab to cave in. My legs were crushed during the cave in, but my son save my life with the Devil Gundam. Once I was safely inside we dug our way out of the facility and destroyed all of the alliance's forces outside. Since then my son swore revenge against the Earth Alliance for what they did to him." The Professor said as his face showed signs of anger.

 

"What exactly did they do to your son?" Murrue asked.

 

"They violated him when they infused with the advance next generation DG cells I created to be used for the pilot. My son became ill and was on the verge of death. I was away at the time meeting with some of the admirals. However I later learned that the illness wasn't something he caught. The Alliance purposely infected him with a life-threatening disease which forced my fellow scientists to infuse him with the DG cells without my or Nicholas's consent. They didn't even ask me or my son if he should be injected with DG cells, but they did it anyway. My son lived, but the DG cells transformed his body into a type of bionic cyborg and as mentioned it gave him a mental link with the Devil Gundam. But he also gained the Devil Gundam's ability to self-recover and self-evolve on a more organic level than a mechanical one like the Devil Gundam. Lastly the DG cells in his body stopped him from aging, so in a sense he is immortal he will never grow old, but he can still do all of the normal things any human could do such as eat, sleep and about everything a human can do." the Professor said as he finished his explanation.

 

"Commander is everything that Tatsumaki said is true?" Murrue asked as she shot Davis a very serious glare.

 

The commander didn't answer he simply turned his head away. "Answer the question!" Natarle demanded.

 

"Yes it's true. George Allster, myself and a few others approved of the plan to infuse Nicholas with DG cells since no one else wanted them. We picked Nicholas because he had a fine understanding of Devil Gundam and its workings so he was the ideal candidate." Davis answered, but a few seconds later he was hit in the jaw by Mwu.

 

"You son of a bitch I can't believe the Alliance would approve such a thing." Mwu said to the fallen commander. Mwu was simply surprised and horrified that the Alliance would do something like that to someone, and to make it worse it was to a kid too. Mwu was easily able to understand why Tatsumaki and his son would be pissed off at the alliance.

 

Murrue was finding it almost hard to believe that the Alliance would do such a thing, but what Professor Tatsumaki said about his son being angry about the DG cells he was infused with did seem like semi-reasonable motive to be attacking the alliance, so the captain concluded that what Tatsumaki said was true.

 

"I am sure the alliance had a good reason to do what they did." Natarle added to the issue coldly.

 

"How can you say that? That was a kid that did that to. No wonder he's pissed, and now the alliance has created something far more dangerous than ZAFT." Mwu shouted at Natarle to protest what she had said.

 

"If the alliance thought it was the best thing to do then I have no objections." Natarle said as she walked away.

 

Mwu was tempted to push the argument further, but Murrue put her hand on his shoulder to stop him. She knew it was a waste of time to argue with Natarle, besides they had another problem to worry about. The Devil Gundam was surely on its way to intercept them. Fllay was standing in the shadows thinking if she should consider Nicholas to be a coordinator or still human, but at the same time she found it hard to believe her father would have such a thing done to someone. Fllay believed the other parts of Dr. Tatsumaki's story, but she didn't except the part where her father was involved. After very little thinking Fllay considered Nicholas another coordinator. She was sure Kira will defeat the Devil Gundam for her or die trying.

 

Later that evening somewhere over the Indian Ocean was the Devil Gundam. It was flying towards the Archangel set on an intercept course. But it suddenly stopped in mid air and it was floating over the ocean as it cockpit opened up and two people stepped out. The first person was Nicholas, but the second person was a tall and a very well built muscular-man. He had a bald head and he had a black beard. He also wore a black military stealth uniform with a small handgun clipped to his side.

 

"Bruce; remember I will fly close to the Archangel so you can board it. Then you will use the personalized Mirage Colloid suit to infiltrate the ship and recover my father. I will lure the Strike Gundam out and fight it to keep everyone distracted. Also remember that the suit's effect will last fifteen minutes so work fast. If you cannot retrieve my father then grab someone else and meet me out on the deck where I will recover you understood." Nicholas asked the tall man with a very strong and commanding voice.

 

"No problem boss I will do my best." Bruce replied as he jumped up to the shoulder of the Devil Gundam to hide until Nicholas drops him off at the Archangel. Meanwhile four Gundam heads appeared before the Devil Gundam.

 

"As for you four. Just shake the ship up don't damage it too badly or destroy it understood?" Nicholas asked the Gundam Heads.

 

The Gundam heads only replies were their eyes glowed red for a few seconds.

 

"Good…Now let us proceed." Nicholas said as he reentered the Devil Gundam and its cockpit closed and it suddenly vanished. The Gundam Heads dived down into the ocean and disappeared as well. The Assault on the Archangel would happen at dawn.

 

 

A/N: here it comes; Kira and the Devil Gundam round one. I also if no one gives a pairing vote I will just go with some of the traditional pairings I have seen in most Gundam SEED fics. Also as powerful the Devil Gundam is Kira dose have one advantage over it. Its mobility because if you look at the Devil Gundam and Kira's mobile suit you can tell that Devil Gundam can't maneuver too well due to its large body in its stage one evolution. Also since the Devil Gundam is so powerful that doesn't mean I won't be giving Kira something to help him out later. In fact Kira going to get a little prep talk from a certain someone. I had also gone back and fixed up some chapters of my story a bit.