Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Gundam Seed Destiny Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue and Pure World! ❯ Seeing You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: During the trip back to Aube, the Minerva encounters the fall of Junius seven, but just who is the strange girl from the Joule team? Could she really be Athrun's little sister?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Gundam SEED or Gundam SEED DestinyCharacters Only My Own!
Parings: Shinn/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
The Blue and Pure World:
:----:Chapter One: Seeing You:----:
“It's what?” cried Yzak Joule as the joule team winced at their commander's voice. Sure it had been two years since the battle at Jackin Due but once again it was certain a new war was about to start. Yzak Joule was now commander of his own squad, Dearka Elsman stayed with him being a part of that squad. Athrun, Kira, Lacus and Cagalli, had decided to station themselves in Aube, Athrun taking the place as Cagalli's body guard. “What do you mean the remains of Junius seven are falling down to earth?” Yzak shouted as a young girl floated onto the bridge.
“What's going on?” asked the young girl as Dearka looked at her and Yzak just growled. This was it, the treaty which had served well for the past few months was about to be destroyed. She just looked at Dearka and Yzak hoping to receive an answer when finally she did.
“The Minerva will come and help us, however until then, everyone is to go to level one battle stations,” stated Yzak as Dearka smirked and left. “We won't let those dam naturals get away with this…” The girl's eyes lit up at the mention of the word Minerva but the happiness soon left as she read the information screen, showing the descent of Junius seven.
“Yzak im launching too,” she stated as everyone looked at her. Since when did that young girl think she could be so formal to the commander. “We're going to need all the help we can, plus I have an idea.” Yzak didn't even get the chance to think as she headed towards the mobile suit deck. `I hope you know what you're doing' thought Yzak.
“Are you sure you're ready for this, it seems that we may have a pretty good fight. And with you're illness I believe you're not supposed to fight at all,” Dearka said cockily as he and the girl fired up there mobile suits.
“Don't underestimate me, remember if I have the power to make it, the power to destroy it is just waiting for me to grasp it,” she said as the words GUNDAM came onto her screen. `I need to see him…' she thought. “Ari Zala, Gundam Hope, launching!”
:----:On The Minerva:----:
“Please allow me to take you on a tour of the ship,” suggested Gilbert Durandel earning himself a few raised eyebrows. “I believe it is the least we can do, I mean considering they are placing their lives in the hands of the ZAFT military” The captain of the Minerva, Thalia Gladys, just sighed in defeat, and watched the representative of Aube Cagalli Yulla Attha leave with her body guard Alex Dino.
“I heard we're meeting up with the Joule team to do something about Junius seven,” said Rey Za Burrel, a sixteen year old pilot. “Say Shinn isn't your girl on the Joule squad?” asked Rey as Lunamaria Hawke, and her younger sister Meyrin listened in on the conversation.
“Ya, but the chances of me seeing her are going to be pretty slim,” said Shinn remembering a few events from his past. He was about to open his mouth to speak yet again, however he was interrupted as the chairman and two other's came through the door.
“This is the Minerva's mobile suit deck, as you can see, we can hold many mobile suits here,” said the chairman as Cagalli looked at the ground. Athrun or as he was known by all the Minerva faculty Alex Dino grabbed her shoulders as Cagalli began to speak.
“Mr. Chairman, you talk about all this power, and how power is necessary,” started Cagalli as Shinn, and Rey showed up unnoticed by the group. “But why would we need power if all sides have ceased fighting…” Cagalli would've continued if the sixteen year old immigrant from Aube hadn't decided to voice his opinion.
“Lying about wars has always been a trait of the Attha's,” said Shinn as Rey grabbed his shoulder's telling him to stop, but Shinn ignored it and just floated away from them, Rey following close behind.
“Sorry about that,” said the chairman, “That young boy is an immigrant from Aube, he's the last person I expected to say something like that” Cagalli just nodded as Athrun sighed. However their peaceful stroll was soon over as the combat signal spread trough the speakers.
“All hands level two battle stations,” came the voice of Meyrin as Shinn, Rey, and Lunamaria headed to their mobile suits. “You will be assisting the Joule team, but it seems that they are in combat with the earth alliance forces, also it seems that it's the ship Bogey one!” Everyone's eyes widened as they prepared to launch.
“Shinn Asuka, Impulse Launching,” and with that Shinn was joining his allies in space, with Rey and Lunamaria following behind closely.
“Dearka the Minerva has arrived,” said Ari as she destroyed another Earth forces mobile suit. However before Dearka could reply three new mobile suits arrived…the stolen ones from the plants. “What the hell, Chaos, Gaia and Abyss?” she asked as she soon became engaged with fighting abyss.
“Oh ya,” said Dearka who noticed the three mobile suits launching from the Minerva. “We forgot to tell you that they were stolen from the plants” he said laughing nervously. Ari just growled and brought up the mobile suit setup. Sure these guys may have had three of the best ZAFT mobile suits, but what they didn't know was that the pilot of the Hope was in fact the creator of those three Gundam's.
“You bastards,” cried Ari as she used her beam sword against the Abyss as Chaos came up from behind her. `Shit' she thought expecting to get hit, however the shot never came as she seen the Impulse and two Zaku's helping out. “S-Shinn?” she asked as Shinn popped up on the screen.
“The one and only,” he said smirking as Ari smiled. “Listen Ari you and I have to handle these three stolen machines, Rey, Lunamaria and Dearka are going to help the joule team in blowing up genesis. However if you feel light headed or anything let me know” Ari just nodded as she continued to dodge attacks.
“Listen, you may have the three newest machine's, however, no machine ever created has matched hope,” said Ari cutting the legs off of Abyss.
“Auel, no!” cried Sting watching his teammate loose. “Stella, you stop them from foiling the fall of Junius seven, and I'll take care of that mobile suit. Seems Neo didn't do his homework” Stella just nodded and flew towards Junius seven. “You're mine, coordinator!” he cried
“Dam it!” cried Shinn who was about to help Ari out, but sensing his help Ari began to speak.
“Shinn, go and help out with Junius seven, I can handle Chaos, I mean I do know their weak points,” said Ari however Shinn was still reluctant to go. “Trust me, I've got this!” she said smirking as Shinn nodded and flew off, thinking about her safety every minute. `Let's see, if Chaos is attacking its weak points are at the joints, since I built it with the flexibility of a rubber sword for speed, but the downfall being its lack of structural build, if I'm to hit it at the arm joint with the beam sword that should destroy it!' she thought charging at Chaos. “You're going to pay for stealing my machine!”
“Captain, who is piloting that mobile suit?” asked the chairman seeing everyone on the ship was quite mesmerized by the performance. “I've never seen that one before.”
“Meyrin?” asked the captain as the red head began to search through the catalogue specs for information on that machine. Finally it popped up, and the name on the screen caused Athrun's mouth to fall open, and Cagalli to stand there gaping at her body guard.
Name: Zala, Ari
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Genetic Type: Coordinator
Mobile Suit: Gundam Hope
“Athrun?” asked Cagalli, who covered her mouth realizing she had revealed his identity, as he stood there quiet.
“Captain, I assume that pilot is with the Joule team correct?” Durandel asked as Thalia nodded. “Tell Yzak Joule we would like to transfer Miss. Zala to the Minerva, I had no idea she was the one piloting that mobile suit.” The captain just nodded and did as she was told.
“What?” asked Ari as Yzak sighed. “You mean the Chairman ordered me to be transferred to the Minerva? But why?” Yzak wasn't exactly sure but came up with the perfect plan.
“There chief technician is on vacation,” he said as Ari smiled. She would get to see Shinn, Rey and Luna, plus get to fix some mobile suits.
“Understood,” she replied as she noticed Chaos, Gaia and Abyss were falling back. `Serves them right' she thought and watched as Junius seven blew up. `Yes, they did it, and it's in small enough pieces no one on earth will be harmed. Rest in peace mom' Just as she thought this the signal flares were sent out, and they all returned to their ship.
“Nice one Shinn,” said Rey patting his friend on the shoulder. “But who was in that other suit? Was it her?” asked Rey as Shinn nodded and headed to the other side of the dock where Ari's suit was said to be.
“Rey, Shinn!” cried Lunamaria as the two stopped to wait for her. “So you're going to go see the pilot of that mobile suit as well…?” The two just nodded, however they didn't even have to go all the way to the Gundam as the pilot stood scoping out the two Zaku's aboard.
“Man, they really need to start doing better maintenance on these two machines,” Ari said sighing. “I suppose I could update the operating system…and I noticed the impulse was not running at full efficiency either” Ari just sighed soon being captured in a hug by Lunamaria.
“Ari, it's been so long,” said Luna hugging her best friend. “Six or Seven months?” Ari just laughed and replied with seven as she hugged Rey and kissed Shinn on the cheek.
“It's a privilege to see the princess of war again,” said Rey as Ari smiled.
“Ari Zala please report to the bridge, repeat, Ari Zala please report to the bridge”
“Man, they transfer me to this ship and then request me to the bridge, it would help if I got some answers though,” Ari said as she and her friends made there way to the bridge. “Be back soon guys!” she said leaving through the door.
“Shinn Asuka, why didn't you tell me about you're relationship with Ari!” cried Lunamaria.
“Why Miss Zala what a pleasure it is,” said the chairman as Ari shook his hand. However before the chairman could continue Ari noticed Athrun…her big brother…
:----:Flashback:----:
“Athrun, here's the ZGMF X09A Justice,” said Ari as Athrun nodded and prepared to enter the mobile suit. “Please…” she started as tears fell down her eyes. “Please come back” Athrun took his hands and brushed the tears which were falling from the silver eyes of his sister.
“I promise!” said Athrun as he started up the mobile suit seeing his little sister coming on the screen.
“And one more thing…try not to destroy this one ok?” Athrun could only nod and smile…however that was the last time he saw his sister…until this day
:----:
A/N: Mwuahahahaha new GS story please review!PS- more description of Ari in next chapter :D