Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ 2047 AD ❯ Begining ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author Notes: This is story is an alternative universe. So if you don’t like ‘em, don’t read this story. This story begins the morning just before the battle where Nicol is killed.
Disclaimer: I don’t owe any gundam seed. If I did I would be sooooo fricken rich that I wouldn’t know what to do! Unfortunately I am not rich and will not be rich after writing this fic.

Preview


It’s not your time. A voice whispered into Nicol’s ear.

He slowly opened his eyes to see a young woman standing above him. “What?” he said in a daze.

She smiled and leaned over and kissed his forehead. Look for me-

Nicol was brought back as his alarm clock went off. He rolled over and shut it off. He looked around to see his room mate, Athrun sleeping in a ball still. Getting up he tore off his blanket’s. He flinched the looked groggily at Nicol. “It’s time to wake up Athrun.”

Athrun and Nicol didn’t say much, instead they were getting dressed as they thought of the upcoming battle. As Nicol buttoned his last button he looked over at his commander who had a frown on his face.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked.

Athrun walked to the door and said, “Don’t worry about Nicol. Get something to eat and come to the bridge.”

Nicol ignored Athrun’s uncommon grumpy mood. If this kept up, Athrun and Yzak would have the same fowl mood swings. “Which make my years as a soldier very unbearable.” Nicol said to himself.



All four pilots gathered on the bridge, all looking at the map as Athrun described his strategy. Nicol listened closely, it seemed that this mission was going to be a lot harder now that the arch angle was fully repaired. And with full of ammo, they had to be very careful.
“We will be fighting against them some time this noon.” Athrun concluded.

Yzak clinched his fists, “We will shoot them done this time.” Nicol and Dearka both nodded. Athrun looked blankly away from the other three.

Don’t be afraid when the time comes…The same voices from earlier whispered. Nicol looked behind him to see no one. Just a few officers talking.

“Is something wrong, Nicol?” Dearka asked.

Nicol turned and said, ”No.”



Nicol sat in his cockpit, nervously fidgeting. He was glad no one was talking, or they would see how nervous he was. He saw the Aegis being launched and he held his breath knowing he was next. “This is it Nicol.” he said to himself.

“Nicol! The Arch Angle is covered by a smoke screen.” Athrun gave him the information as he exited the long tunnel to the surface. Still he approached the ship, lingering near Athrun as the Dual and the Buster both caught up.

Yzak went into a dive as two sky graspers shot out of the smog. “Two of them!” Yzak cursed as the first one shot a beam at him. Yzak easily dodged it as he shot upwards.

Nicol aimed at the sky grasper that close to him, but missed completely. His alarm went of as a huge heat source was detected. Nicol dropped about twenty feet in time to miss a huge laser being shot. That’s when the Arch Angle moved into view, with the strike ridding on the deck of the ship.

“Dearka! Watch out!” Nicol shouted as the strike put on his thrusters and went up behind the Buster knocking off Dearka into the ocean. “Crap.” Nicol said as he brought down his camera and locked onto the strike firing on him.

The strike returned to the Arch Angle and dropped his weapons as a sky grasper zoomed from behind to deliver his giant sword. Nicol zoomed up on the arch angle trying to get some good hits on it. He thought he had some time, but the strike automatically slashed at the Blitz, taking off the right arm and kicking him off into the ocean.

Water surrounded him as he tried to get his gundam under control. He looked for the nearest island. 20 meters away, he sighed in luck. He moved his gundam slowly threw the water and reached the surface.

BEEEEEEP

“Oh no! Athrun!” He quickly looked for him to see that his fase shifted was gone. He ran as fast he could towards the Strike and the Aegis. “Dearka! Yzak! Athrun he’s…”

“Athrun!” they both chimed at the same time.

He ran up trying to spear the Strike, but it was too late. The sword was coming towards him.

Look up Nicol. The impact was shaking threw his mobile suit and everything went black as night. Nicol looked up and saw the woman floating above him, holding out her hand. Come with me. Just this once. she whispered softly to him.

Nicol could feel blood seeping out of his torso and it was quickly rising to his mouth. He coughed up the blood trying to reach up to the illusion. It will be alright. Your time is still far away.

“Really?”

She smiled and a light seem to engulf him and the Blitz. He felt this weird sensation as he closed his eyes, his whole body began to feel light. Voices began to float threw his head, a foreign language he didn’t know or ever heard. He could here a chimes in the wind. Rustling of grass, and the pain was disappearing.

Open up your eyes Nicol. With a great big rush of air and g-force he saw a whole bunch of pictures go floating by. Everything progressing backwards. Buildings that were made out stone were appearing after the sky scrapers disappeared. And even those were going one by one until he saw a desert plateau before him.

His feet felt solid ground, and he looked around. To see huge cliff like mountains that he had read in a text book once, that existed in the North West America. “Where am I?”

The girl appeared in front of him, in solid view. “You are here with me. Welcome to the year 2047, Nicol Armarfi.”

He blinked slightly as it dawned on him. I’m dead. He fainted.