Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ 2047 AD ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1


“Is he alive?” a voice asked.

Am I? Nicol questioned himself.

A masculine voice grunted, “Michelle said he was. Where is that girl?”

The woman from before answered, “I sent her to go get some water for the boy.”

Where am I? Nicol tried to move, but all energy was gone.

“Well, we could at least try to get the dirt and blood off this poor lads face with the little water we have with us.” the man suggested.

“Right,” the woman agreed.

Nicol felt a wash cloth brush against his face, each time it stung, he must have gained some scrapes of his face when the Blitz exploded. Ow… What are they doing to me? Nicol began to question again.

“My god.” the man said.

“He looks like Danny.” the woman breathed.

Danny??? Nicol sighed he felt himself falling asleep again.



Nicol sat straight up in a bed. Nicol looked around to find himself in an old Victorian house that he would see in museums. Next to him was a girl in a rocking chair slowly knitting. She put down her stuff and rushed to his side.

“Wow, we didn’t think you weren’t going to make it!” It was the woman from earlier.

“W-where am I?” Nicol asked.

She smiled, “We are in a small district of the Warner’s. Just made up of 30 people I’m afraid. What is your name?”

“Nicol Armarfi.”

“My name is Natalie. But most people call me Nati.” she paused, “Are you hungry?”

“Yes.”

“Okay you wait here.”

As soon as she left a girl walked in and stared at him for a bit before Nicol noticed. They were both surprised by each other appearances. She walked across the room and got a better look at him. And he just stared at her. She was the girl that appeared in his cockpit.

Athrun!

“You’re not him,” she said. “You’re eye color and hair color is all wrong.” she said in a depressed mood. “Mom told me not to come and see. But what difference does it make if you’re not him.”

“Who am I not?” Nicol questioned. “I’ve seen you before, in my cockpit. And before I lost conscious.”

Her eyes seemed to fly open when Nicol said that. She backed away from him. “Wait.” Nicol said. But she turned to leave.



The lady didn’t reshow up until a hour later. Nicol was looking out the window by his bed. He could see fields of nothing but dried grass. As the hills sloped up there became of forest of sagebrush. There was a lake that was about a two miles away and a river that empty into it. He had never seen anything like this since he was on the plants. But he had always doubted that there was a place like this on earth anymore. If the land was inhabitable, there were houses on it.

Nati set the tray next to him and stood by the window. “Beautiful isn’t it?”

Nicol nodded and took a bite out of the stake that she had presented to him. He paused surprised, not man-made. He had only had real cow stake once when he was twelve. It was extremely expensive to get from an actually cow now days.

Welcome to 2047, Nicol Armarfi.

Year 2047... That was the era pre of the CE. I couldn’t be in the year 2047 AD… could I.
He looked at the woman in front of him, her attire, the house, the scenery. His heart began to pound. “Um… Miss Nati. What is the date?”

“The 17th.”

“The whole date.” he said urgently.

She looked at him like he was crazy for a moment. “August 17th, 2047.”

Nicol dropped his fork. And swallowed what felt like a golf ball. There’s no way… He looked outside to see people standing guard, something he didn’t notice before. The colors they were decked out in. The year 2047 was during WWIII… the war that almost whipped out half the earths population within the 5 years that the war was fought. All civilization in the North West was whipped out all except the small group of bandits that with guerilla tactics.

“Is there something the matter, Nicol?” Nati asked.

“No.” Nicol said as he cut himself another piece of steak. “I’m fine. It’s just the last time I knew the date it was June. I was wondering what month it was, that’s all.” he lied.

“That’s good to now.”

“Who found me?” Nicol asked.

“Michelle, but I’m afraid that she doesn’t want to see you at this moment in time. Please don’t think of her as being rude. She just lost… someone close.”

That must have been her… “Where did she find me? Were there anyone else?”

Nati paused, “Now that I think of it. Yes, in the next district there were rumors of huge machines… similar to the one we found you next to. But I’m afraid that you won’t be able to go there anytime soon. Zarabi’s are currently trying to take that land.”

Huge machines… maybe it’s Athrun… or Yzak and Dearka. “could you tell me there conditions? And how many are there? Tell me everything you know!”

“You know them?”

“I don’t know… I think I might.” Maybe I’m not the only one who got sent here.

“I know that there was four of them in 3 in red uniforms just like yours. Though one was in a blue uniform.”

That’s them alright. The forth one must be that earth force pilot. But what sent us here?

“Also that they were all found just fine. In fact they found that village. None of them are injured.”

“That’s good, they sound like the group of people I was traveling with. Do you know any of there names?”

“Well… I think one is named Isaac and another is Arthur. Oh… that can’t be right…”

“Could it be Yzak and Athrun?”

“That’s it!”

“Those were the men I was traveling with. Tomorrow I will be leaving to get to them. Thanks for taking me in.”

“But you aren’t fully healed yet.” she said surprised by his idea’s.

“It’s okay, if I can get to my machine and have some directions to where this village is, I’ll be fine.”

Nati looked at him for a moment before she decided that he wasn’t her problem. “Of course.”