Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Cruel Fate ❯ Happy Endings...? ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny.

A/N- This idea was kinda random, hope you enjoy.

Lol- flashback.

~*~*~*~*~*

“Oi Kira! Pass the peanut butter!” “Get it your self!” “Geez Kira, how could you be so mean, and to your best friend too?” “Athrun, it won’t take that long just to get up and open the fridge and get the peanut butter.” Kira rolled his eyes.

“Good Morning everyone.” “Morning Dearka. Wow, you’re up before noon, what’s the occasion?” “Shut-up Mily, Cagalli forgot to turn off her freaking alarm.” He glared at Cagalli before continuing. “And I just lost all that beauty sleep.”

“Beauty sleep? Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror? You’re ugly.” “Shut-up Attha!”

While Cagalli and Dearka fought their usual morning fights, Lacus came back from the TV room. “Good morning Dearka, guess what? They’ve finally negotiated a peace contract!” Cagalli and Dearka replied at the same time, “WHAT! I AM THE LEADER OF ORB AND THEY DID THAT WITHOUT ME!” “WHAT! SHE’S THE LEADER OF ORB AND THEY DID THAT WITHOUT HER!” “umm…”

Everyone burst out laughing. It had been 3 years since the war and Kira and Cagalli recently celebrated their birthday. She had too caught up with the celebrations to notice the meetings with PLANT.

Everyone’s in a jolly good mood, I’ll get Athrun back for last night, so no one’s gonna take me seriously.

“Athrun, I’m pregnant!” Cagalli leaned back with her hand on her forehead. Athrun stopped laughing and starred at her horror-struck eyes. “Caga…Cagalli! Well might as well get this over with…will you marry me!” “Who said it was your kid? It could be Dearka’s” “Dearka, you ass hole!”

Dearka looked at Athrun confused with a piece of bread in his mouth. He was trying to get the mayonnaise out of the jar. “wwf?” “Dearka you ass hole!” Mily dumped hot water on his head.

“AHHH! What the hell? They were kidding…right?” Cagalli, Athrun, Kira and Lacus laughed even harder.

Kira went to the white board. In permanent felt he wrote down their names and in normal felt he wrote down chores. “Since we’re going to be on this island for a while, I set up chores for everyone.” “NOOOO!!!!” “Shut-up Dearka.” It went like this:

Kira- Vacuum
Cagalli- set/clear table and sweep kitchen floor
Athrun- dust furniture
Mily- Gardening/Laundry
Dearka- Back and Front yard duty
Lacus- Wash dishes

“I’ll change the chores everyday though, so we’ll do different things everyday, that ok with everyone?” “Yup”

After they were done breakfast, Cagalli spoke up, “Guys, this is the most fun I ever had, and really hope that we never split up.”

5 other replies of ‘Amen’ ran throughout the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Present Day

Why do I keep thinking about that? I can’t see the faces of the people talking, but those voices sound so familiar…why? One of them sounded like her…but it wasn’t her…right? I can’t keep thinking this way, I’ll defiantly go crazy.

Ruby walked along the street alone with her thoughts to keep her company.

“We still don’t know where Cagalli Yula Attha, the Prime Minister of Orb is. If you have any information, please contact the nearest police station if you know of her whereabouts.”

Ruby paused and stared at the television in the barbershop. They’ve been looking for her for 2 years, why don’t they just give up? She could be dead and they would be wasting their time with this case.

She continued walking…

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ruby kept herself well hidden; she wore black sunglasses, a black hat, and a trench coat.

If she hadn’t been wearing all of this, someone would have called:

“There’s Cagalli! Our Prime Minister is safe!”

But fate had other plans for her…

~*~*~*~*~*~*


A/N- I’m sorry for any mistakes made in this fic, I’m not a hardcore fan so yeah…and let me know if I should continue this fic or not. So please read and review!