Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ahh new story i've been wanting to make this fanfic forever :D here it goes!
Disclamer: dont own gsd or gs
things you should know:
1. All the characters in this are 23 unless i say other wise
2.Athrun is loaded
3.Cagalli is not a princess
4. There may be some slight OOCness(out of Character)

Cagalli woke up at midnight not at all surprized to see no Athrun laying beside her she sighed he always went to that strip club every night getting drunck and leaving her alone in there beach house. Tears rolled down her cheek she went into the bathroom her hair was a mess and her eyes were red from crying she felt alone she climbed back into bed and slowly sleep ingulfed her.
Cagalli was walking around in a white room she tried to call for help but nothing came out of her throut. her legs felt like somthing was pressing them down further and further.
"AAAAHHHH!" Cagalli panted her cat layed on her legs staring at her like she was insane. 'Just a dream' Cagalli shooed her cat off her legs still no Athrun, why did she even marry him God only knows, she grabbed an apple from the kitchen and got dressed into a pair of jeans a white shirt and a black hoodie.
She walked out on the beach found a log to sit on and started to cry. A boy with raven hair and stricking red eyes came over to her.
" Are you ok miss?" The guy asked.
Cagalli not wanting to show anybody that she crys rubbed the tears from her eyes and in a still very shaky voice said.
"im, fine!"
"ok if you want to talk just ask ok."
cagalli watched as he left slowly going.
" hey do you want to go to my house and then we can... talk."
he looked back.
"please." Cagalli added. the guy smiled and walked over to her.
"my name is shinn."
Cagalli sniffed then said. "i'm Cagalli."
Shinn followed Cagalli to her house as he walked in he saw brocken beer bottles and blood all over the house. Cagalli went to sit down on the couch and shinn followed.
"when i was 18 Athrun my...husband saved my life when when the city was under attack." she sniffed then continude. "He took me to a hiding place and helped me with my wounds i later fell in love with him and him with me but now all he does is get drunck and goes to a stripping club. I love him to much to get devorced but i may have to." Shinn listened with disgust at her story then he said.
"what about the blood." Cagalli opened her mounth then closed it not sure whether to tell shinn when the door slammed open and a blue haired drunk man came in.
"get out of my house." Athrun said codly. He was a foot taller than Shinn and probably way stronger so Cagalli came up. "Shinn i think you should go." she said "now." truthfully not wanting him to leave but if he wanted to get out unharmed he needed to leave. Shinn taking the hint glared at Athrun then left.
"what was that all about!" Athrun said pushing Cagalli to the wall his hands pressing her shoulders into the wall. "ANSWER ME!" He roared.Cagalli looked away not wanting to meet his gaze."he is my friend." she said at last.
Athrun let go of her shoulders and sighed. "I'm sorry... I... I'll be back...when i get back." Athrun walked away then closed the door. Cagalli sighed. At least Shinn didn't get hurt.

Shinn's POV
He was walking toward his house, he didn't know what to do well what couldhe do Athrun would kill her if he heard that he called the police thinking cagalli did it. He should lay low then when athrun left wait how would he know this is complicated.
"Shinn! Shinn!" Shinn looked back hoping that the voice belonged to Cagalli but instead he saw luna's red head hopping towords him.
"oh hi luna." he said
"Hi shinn! so me and Yunna (luna fans dont kill me for making Yunna luna's husband) are goin out for dinner do you want to come he said it would be just me and him but whats one more person as they say the more the marrier, so what do you say?"
"Umm I have some work to do but you two have fun ok." He replied wishing he could go.
"oh ok it wont be the same with out you i have to go get ready though see you around!"
Shinn sighed he wished that Luna was his girlfriend everything about her he loved.
"Shinn!" He turned around to see cagalli running towards him clutching her shoulder.
"You can't press charges against Athrun he loves me he really does he never hurt!" she blurted out not giving him any time tosay anything.
"What about your shoulder. It was fine a while ago." Cagalli quickly took her hand away from her shoulder. Shinn stepped closer to her. "Shinn who is she?" Shinn turned around to see a sort of hurtLunna.
"She's just a friend." Shinn said "work huh!" Luna ran away with a tear running down her cheek.
"Lets go check your shoulder." as Shinn walked away Cagallithen followed.

At Shinn's house
" I'm sorry about your girl friend I didnt mean to do anything like that." After Shinn checked Cagalli's shoulder and put cream on it.
"Dont worry She wasn't mygirlfriendI just..." Cagalli stared at him.
"You like her." Shinn nodded "And I'm pretty sure She loves you aswell."
At this Shinn was surprised. "What that's impossible!"
Cagalli grinned. "whatever you say. It's getting late i better get home i've only eaten an apple this whole day."
"ok bye then." Shinn said Cagalli was about to leave when she added.
"But don't call the cops k at least not yet ok promise me."
Shinn sighed then nodded."I promise." Cagalli smiled then left.

Cagalli walked up to the door of her house the noticed it was unlocked a chill went up her spine she opened the door to see to icy emerald eyes Glaring at her.
"Hello, Cagalli..."

ooooooh cliffy do u like huh huh? i hope u do well please read and review and dont worry cagalli will live lol i feel evil