Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

second chappie yay! ;p .
Disclaimer: i dont own gs or gsd
here goes nuthin dundudndun

Previous chapter:
Cagalli walked up to the door of her house the noticed it was unlocked a chill went up her spine she opened the door to see to icy emerald eyes Glaring at her.
"Hello, Cagalli..."
Ok now the new chapter!

Cagalli's POV
"where were you Cagalli...WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!" Athrun came closer and closer to Cagalli making her shiver.
"Why would you care!YOUR ALWAYS WITH THAT SLUT MEER WHY WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT THE GOD DAMN HELL I DO!" Cagalli yelled. She felt strength rise in her for finely standing up for herself. Athrun flushed red with anger then he through a beer bottle at the wall.
"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" Cagalli felt somthing drop in her when he said those words.She couldn't move, he pushed her to the wall and started to kiss her,but she would never return the kiss 'how many girls have you kissed' with that thought she pushed him away.
"god damnit athrun GOD FREAKIN DAMNIT!" cagalli yelled.
"dont Cagalli."
"NO ATHRUN I WONT! EVERY NIGHT YOU LEFT ME ALONE ATHRUN I WAS ALONE!"
"Cagalli please."
"you dont...YOU DONT LOVE ME!"
"Ca.."
Tears were streaming down Cagalli's face, but god she wouldn't stop he couldn't get away and damn well he'd hear what was coming.
"ATHRUN I HATE EVERY THING ABOUT YOU! butwhy in hell do istill love you!"
Athrun backed towards the door.
"If you leave Athrun we are through i may love you but i need to be loved." Athrun stopped he looked at Cagalli's eyes they were hurt. He went out he door.
The door slowly closed Cagalli calapsed to the floor and started to cry.
"Damn you...DAMN YOU ATHRUN!"

Shinn's POV
Shinn couldn't stop thinking about Cagalli he thought he loved Luna but maby he shook his head he just met Cagalli. He slumped on the computer. He had been making a virus not a big one just somthing small. Shinn sighed he didn't want to go on the computer. He slumped on the couch he could never have luna because she had yunna he's handsom and rich and gives her whatever she wants God he wanted to kick his ass.
dingdong
Shinn stared at the door mabye it was Cagalli in trouble. Shinn got up from the couch and ran towards the door he opened it to see luna.
"hi Shinn umm Yunna is on a buisness trip so i was wondering if i could stay here..." Luna saw Shinn's Hair was a mess and he had his pajama's on.
"but if you have company.." Luna said quickly thinking of Cagalli.
"umm. no." Shinn replied.
"oh i see." Luna sadly started to walk.
"wait no i ment no for the campany i.. i mean you can stay! if you want i mean." Shinn stuttered.
Luna smiled and walked into the house.
"umm uh make yourself at home." Shinn mentally kicked himself for not cleaning up his apartment.
But then he smiled this would be his chance to make luna fall in love with him he grinned.
"oh what happened the other day. when you ran off and all?" Luna froze.
Luna's POV
could she say she was jelouse no, She frantecly tried to think of somthing.
"The turkey!"
"the turkey?" Shinn asked.
"I had a turkey that was in the oven and i forgot about it." Luna said 'god a turkey! wut was i thinking!'
"But i thought you and Yunna were going out." Luna froze 'oh god oh god oh god oh god'
"umm never mind forget i asked." Shinn said walking away to his computer.
"I was jelouse ok!" Shinn turned around and stared at her.
"i..." Luna's face turned beat red.
"i.. I was jelouse of yunna too." shinn said
"but me and cagalli my friend arn't together." Luna smiled and hugged him.
"wanna watch a movie?" shinn offered
"i'll get the popcorn." Luna hopped over the couch into the kitchen.
Shinn was amazed what just happend then he smiled mabye he has a chance with her anyways.

The nextday in Cagalli's POV
"What!" Cagalli looked at the man at her doorstep." he's kicking me out!"
"y-yes m-ma'am" The budgy man said. Cagalli growled then slammed the door in the mans face.
Than after a second opend it again to see the mans pudgy face again.
"I want the cat though!" the man nodded.
"he says you can take what ever you want he just wants you out by tomorrow."
"TOMORROW! how does he expect me to get all my stuff out of here by tomorrow that freakin ass!" The man covered his eyes in Cagalli's sudden explosion.
"J-just doin me j-job m-am'am he he bye!" the man quickly ran off.
Cagalli slumped on her couch. 'God somtimes'
she rolled over off the couch onto the floor. 'i guess i can stay at my dad's house' she got up and walked to the phone.
"hey dad."
"ahh what a lovely surprise and what to i owe this call"
"umm... long story short me and athrun got into a fight and then he went off to a...his friends house and now he is kicking me out of our house and he had a lowyer come and tell me to take whatever i wan't and leave."
"that's the short version?"
"well i was wandering if i could stay with you for a while?"
"sorry hun, im in america the house is bing painted and refurnished you'll have to find somwhere else bye hun call me when somthing comes up'' Cagalli sighed and hung up the phone.
"well all my friends are on vacation sooo." She smiled "Shinn!"