Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Shinns POV
He loved this time with luna she was nice and funny and she was like nobody he'd ever met she loved everything about her. Luna was sleeping soundly in his room and he got the couch, Shinn crept into his room to see a perfect luna sleeping like an angel when the doorbell rang. He closed the door so luna wouldn't wake up and then went to answer the door. The door crept open to see a blonde haired girl.
"umm can i bunck with you for a while Athrun kicked me out?'' Shinn looked angry but than almed him self down with some trouble.
"sure why not. But first tell me the story." Cagalli left nothing out as she blurted out the whole story.
Shinn just started. blinked once or twice than got up.
"want some tea?" Shinn offered Cagalli nodded.
Luna's POV
Luna got up and yawned boy was she tired, she had a really nice sleep though. Luna got up slowly walked out of the room to see a cerain blonde girl.
"Umm... hi Cagalli was it." Luna said a little hesitent.
shinn popped out from the kitchen with a tea pot.
"oh ya Luna is staying with me to, and uhh luna cagalli got kicked out of her house long story."Shinn said a little worried about how these two would get along.
"oh so you to spent the night together." cagalli said then had a huge grin on her face.
"Wait it's not like that! w-we never did anything!" Shinns cheeks burned red.
Luna realizing what cagalli was hinting on turned bright red herself. "ya im just stayingone night here because my husband, Yunna went on a trip and i was lonely i'll be gone in an ."
"what ever you two say." Cagalli said with the grin still plastered on her face but flinched when she heard the word yunna.
"Umm... i need to get groceries i'll be back in a few."Shinn saidthan hegrabbed his cout and ran outside.
"he doesn't know he's still wearing pajama's does he." luna said with a smirk the two girls giggled.
Shinn came in. "uhhhh... forgot to change." then Shinn ran to his room.
"now tell me what happened with you and your husbend?" Luna asked obviously curiose about the subject. Cagalli looked at Luna. She took a sip of her tea and started to tell the story with great detail.
Luna's eyes widened." wow your still lauging after all that!" Luna said with surprise.
Cagalli smiled."I try to look on the bright side of things, but anyway." Cagalli smirked which made luna uneasy. "are you in love with shinn?" Luna's stared at Cagalli then nodded " i dont know why! i have a husbend that love i shouldn't have feelings for him!" Cagalli stared at her than asked.
"Do you really love your husbend?" Luna stared at cagalli.
"i...i- of course i lo- i mean why..." luna's eyes widened."i don't love him."
Shinn's POV
Shinn stared through slit on the door 'she doesn't love him!' he walked out as if nothing had happend.
"well i'm off to go get my stuff before my idiot husband gets there, and mabye you two could go shopping together?" Cagalli walked out the door.
"that sounds like a good idea i'll go change than we can go." Luna scooted of silently giggling.
Shinn smiled 'she doesn't love him'
Fifteen minutes later Shinn and Luna were driving to the store.
"i..umm heard what you said this morning." shinn just blurted out of nowhere.'ahh what was i thinking she's going to think i was a snoop oh no! 'Luna turned red.
"you did..."Luna said quietly.
"did you really mean it?'' Luna turned to him and smiled, "every word."
The car stopped in front of a giant save-on-foods. Luna was about to get out of the car when Shinn grabbed her waist pulled her closer to himself and closed the gab between there lips in a romantic kiss.
Cagalli's POV
Cagalli opened the door to her house. 'who is Yunna he sounds so familiar' Cagalli shook the thought off and started to collect her clothes and put them into a bag. Then she walked into the kitchen took a few apples and then went to grab her cat 'damnit i should've gone before i left'.
Cagalli ran (A/N: more like sprinted) to the bathroom but when she got in, the letters I'll get you this time you have three days' were written in soap, cagalli and gasped ran out of the bathroom, then quickly went back in before she pissed her pants. then she grabbed her cat and the stuff she had collected and got the hell out of there.
She now remembered who Yunna was.
Flash back
Cagalli ran there were kids crying and many people wounded or dead. blood was splattered everywere she ran, somone was chasing her. She ran on and on it felt like she was in a hell on earth she ran on the person came closer and closer to her. The man tackled her to the ground.
"there you are cagalli." A man with long purple hair tied up in a bow and a huge chin making him look lie a clown.
"Yunna!"
"yes when you left me in highschool i was still deeply in love with you." cagali backed away (still on the ground)
"I then became a ZAFT cammander and now i can have my payback, YOU WILL LOVE ME CAGALLI!"
"your being childish! just like in highschool you over protective ASSHOLE!"
"thats not a good thing to say to the man that is holding you captive!" Cagalli stared at him with fear in her eyes. Then out of nowhere a man with blue hair and amazing green eyes punched yuna in the face making him unconcouse then he picked cagalli up and ran. He looked down and smiled at her.
Endof Flash Back
Cagalli ran she had to warn luna.
Shinn's POV
Shinn was driving luna home.
"umm.. shinn lets pretend none of this happened ok." Lunna said sadly as she was getting out of Shinn's car.
"but.." Shinn protested.
"Me and Yunna were ment to be together not you and me, i sorry he needs me." luna slowely walked up the stairs towards her mansion leaving shinn speechless.

Dun dun dun!
well there you have it folks! my lovlely third chapter yay!