Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chappy 4 yay :D okey dokey!
Disclaimer: i'll never own anything! (starts to cry)
Chapter 4 people

Cagalli's POV
Cagalli was a block away from Shinn's house 'damnit im so unfit' Cagalli ran down the busy streets dodging people (not succesfully) and getting angry comments that she ignored and kept on running that is of coarseuntil she bumped so hard into somone she fell over. Cagalli winced in pain she looked up about to yell at the person when she saw a familiar pair of red eyes.
"Shinn?"Cagalli got up and dusted herself off.
"she left me, even after..." Shinn looked confused.
"Please tell me she isn't with Yunna." cagalli said.
Shinn looked up and nodded."i dropped her off i dont thinkyunna was there though."
"Ok do you know where he went for the buisness trip!" Cagalli said.
"umm... i dont know probably space he goes there alot, why are you asking methese questions anyway?"Shinn asked looking suspicously at her.
"i think he will.."cagalli looked around they had to get somewhere safe. She grabbed Shinn's hand and ran.
"were are you taking me Cagalli?" Shinn said trying to keep up with Cagalli
"to your house!"

"Ok Cagalli i want answers now! Have you been drinking?" Shinn said as he slumped on the couch.
Cagalli closed the door and locked it then she closed all the blinds then sat across from Shinn.
"i think Yunna will bomb the city in three days." Shinn stared at her.
"Cagalli yunna isn't bad he's is a good supporter to his...wife how many beers have you had!." Shinn said.
"i only had one!Yunna tried to kill me when the bombling hit and ath-athrun saved my life and know yunna has been in space planning do it again!" Shinn stared at her not believing one word she said.
"And why wold he want to kill you." Shinn said
"becaue he loves me and i dumped him in highschool." shinn stared at her.
"no he loves luna." He said looking at cagalli's cat.
"do you believe that load of crap!" Cagalli said getting angrier.
"look Cagalli you should get some rest we'll talk tomorrow ok, i've had a long day." Shinn walked into his bedroom. cagalli grumbled a curse then got a blanket and fell asleep on the coach.

'Two more days' Cagalli looked through her bag for fresh clothes then got changed, fed her cat then sat down on the couch and turned on the news.
Shinn's POV
Shinn opened his eyes slowley 'luna's probably happier with Yunna thats why she stayed with him' Shinn sighed he could never have somone like luna. He walked to his dresser and got changed.
Shinn walked into the living room and sat by Cagalli.
"soo can we go to my housestill have some stuff there and i picked out an apartment and guess wut!"
Shinn looked at her."it's in your apartment!" This made Shinn happy he liked having Cagalli around.
"and i only have a few hours so lets go!" Cagalli said and she got up. "come on."

Once Cagalli and Shinn got to the house, Cagalli pulled Shinn to the Bathroom Shinn looked at it then glared at Cagalli.
"this doesn't even say his name!" Shinn's eye twitched with anger.
"But he did the same thing in the other bomb time! I didn't think much of it but now-" Cagalli was cut off by shinn, "Cagalli don't worry about it ok now lets go you have about three hours left now lets start working.
Cagalli first went for the money bin (A/Nlol thats wut i'd do) and pulled out about 400,000 dollars Shinn stared at her.
"What, he said anything, you can have some if you want ." Shinn rolled his eyes and continued to work.

Shinn's POV
After about5 hours they had loaded every thing including the couch and the bed and the tv onto a van they rented and had put everything in Cagalli's new apartment but luckily thrun never showed up.
"there all done now it's aboutdinner time solets go to a resturant or somthing." Cagalli said patting her bag with the money she took from Athrun in it.
They walked on and on util they found a cheap sea food store and decided to eat there.
"hey Cagalli i don't get it, if athrun hurt you if you even looked at another guy then why did you stay with him?" Shinn said as he took a big bite of fish.
"I loved him it's that simple." said cagalli slurping up spagetti with shrimp and alfrador sauce. Shinn stared 'i wander if he loves her' than continued to devour on the giant peice of fish in front of him.

Cagalli's POV
Cagalli walked with shinn to his apartment.
"so Shinn tell me what happend between you and Luna?" Shinn froze he walked up and opened the door to his apartment.
"well i told her i loved her and she said the same then we..." Cagalli grinned much to Shinns dislike but he continued." we well you already know! then when i took her home she said to forget all about what happened and to not see eachother anymore." Cagalli was worried then her eyes widend.
"Mabye she new about the bombing!" Shinn stared at her.
" i new i should never of let you have that beer at dinner!" Shinn said.
"well eccusse me!" Cagalli grabbed her cat and her clothes said goodbye then left.

Cagalli sighed, tomorrow was the last day before the bombing hit she went to bed 'wut is athrun going to do' with that thought she fell asleep.
The next morning cagalli got up to see two golden cat eyes looking at her meowing like crazy.
"ok ok." Cagalli looked at the clock it was already 12:00! she got up and fed the cat and then had a shower and got changed into a red shirt and cargo pants. she got up and ate some cheerio's and wached TV.
Cagalli was so bored, she got upand went out side mabye she'd get abagel or a muffin anything is better then staying at her house.
She walked along the beach and saw her beach home she used to share with she walked up to it and peeked inside to see athrun sleeping with a beer in hand on a new coush she realized that the whole house was refurnished. she sighed 'mabye he doesn't need me' Athrun slowely awoke cagally ducked down so he couldn't see her then after a few seconds slowely looked up again to see athrun leaving. 'to the that slut meer and her strip club' Cagalli snarled and than backed away so when athrun got into his car he wouldn't see her.
Athrun's car slowely went away and Cagalli turned to the setting sun 'go to hell athrun' thenshe slowely walkedhome and spent the rest of the day drinking tea and waiting to be bombed.

The next day Cagalli got up stretched 'i wonder where athrun is' Mabye shinn was right mabye there was no bombs she was probably going crazy she sighed and then got up and got changed and went outside for a bagel. Then she saw ships floating by, there siloettes looked beautiful in the sun rise a tiny circle came down it reached the earth with a thud and Cagalli was blown off her feet and she crashed into the wall ash and soot covered her body 'it's hell all over again' Cagalli thought as more bombs were being layed by the ships the with that Cagalli passed out

Dun dun dun well it aint as good as alot of peoples cliffies but it's a cliffie non the less hope you like'd it it's hard figuring how it's all going to come together