Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Ok here's Chapter 5! DUN DUN DUN i really have to stop doin that well enough of my crap and on to the story!

Cagalli's POV
Cagalli's eyes slowely opened. She saw to worried red eyes staring back at her.
"Shinn.." Cagalli said slowely she tried to get up but had a pain in her side.
"don't get up your hurt!" But Cagalli didn't listen she slowely lifted herself.
"im not hurt enough that i can't walk." Cagalli got up the blood trinkled down like a bloody waterfall.
"ok but let me put a bandage on it." Cagalli nodded and sat back down.
Shinn carfully rapped layers of toilet paper around her stomach until the blood slowely stopped running. Then Cagalli got changed into her red shirt and cargo pants ( A/N: and it smells summer time fresh :D) and she ran out toward shinn.
"How many bombs have hit!" Cagalli asked not wanting to waist time.
"umm I think 10 mabye it's a miracle you were ok when i found you." Cagalli started to think 'ok if ten have hit would athrun notice? no he'd be across town' Cagalli started to get frustrated with pressure.
"Ok were have the ships headed?" Shinn tought for a moment.
"i dont knowsouth westmabye im not sure." 'that's good athrun is in the north yunna doesn't know where he is' Cagalli sighed with relief.
"come on grab more toilet paper for me and i'll bandage these people up ok." Shinn nodded and went into his house.
Cagalli sighed she would rest until shinn came back. Cagalli slwely lowerd herself to the ground. The sight befor her was terrible 'like that day' a tear came down her cheek everybody was dieing because of her. Se heard footsteps coming she wiped away her tear so shinn wouldn't see. She looked back to see the clown face purple haired man.
"hello Cagalli..." Cagalli tried to crawl away ( A/N: gasp> sound familiar?) But Yunna came closer and closer.
Cagalli got angry she wouldn't take this anymore she kicked her legs beneath his causing him to fall over than she quickly got up and ran.
"foolish Cagalli." Yunna got up and ran after her, "you will be mine!"
Cagalli ran through the streets jumping over corpses and dodging trash cans and fires she didn't stop she couldn't.
Cagalli made a swift turn into and allyway. Grafitti ad rubble surrounded her she was trapped Yunna came closer and closer. He started to laugh.
Bam!
Yunna's eyes crossed and his eyes closed then like a tree he felll to the ground. She saw shinn behind were yunna used to be with his fist up.
Cagalli smiled. "thanks."
Shinn smiled back. " now lets go bandage these people up." Shinn said then started to walk away but cagalli grabbed onto his wrist. "What do you mean 'we'." Shinn looked back at her in surprise.
"sombody's got to play hero and save luna.'' Shinn looked at cagalli.
"What about you he will be back on his feet in a few minutes." Cagalli nodded
"but Luna needs you she loves you shinn go to her." Shinn smiled.
"See you in hell Cagalli." and with that Shinn left. Cagalli smiled 'see you in hell'
She walked back to her house and went toward the closet she opened it then looked through all the close until she found metle she smiled and pulled out the gun and a box of bullets.
Cagalli then went outside and walked to people in need.

Shinn's POV
Shinn ranup to the gate and climbed over it.
Smoke was coming out of the house and half of it was gone 'damnit that bastard yunna must have bombed his house to get rid of luna!' Shinn ran up to the house The door was blocked with a longe piece of wood.
Shinn looked for a entrance of any kind. The window! Shinn scowerd for a way to get up.
He walked over to the other side of the house that was broken fire surround it.
"damnit" Shinn looked around the ruble and saw a hole he slipped through and tried to climb up it.
It was suffecating but he wouldn' stop he kept going up the tight passege way it got darker and darker he couldn't see a thing non the less move.
Shinn had been going for a couple of minutes until he saw a faint light he started to go faster he was almost there.
Shinn squeased through the tiny entrance way. Once he was out he noticed he must be in the office he ran up and saw a maid limping.
"Are you ok miss?" Shinn ran up to her. "Luna... save lu.." before she could finish her body slumped over Shinn's arm. Shinn looked at her lifless body sadly then he got up and ran scimming through all the rooms how could Yunna bomb his own mansion it was simply barbaric. He saw body's of maids and servents it was disguting.
A fire caught on around the house if he didn't find luna Quick both of them would be burned to ashes Shinn started to run through the halls searching for luna.
At his seventh room he saw luna uncauntus with a wounded arm. He quickly ran to her side hoping praying she would be alright he shook her a few times when her eyes slowely opened.
"Shinn...we have to get out of here." Luna said. Shinn lifted her up and started to caried her. (A/N: wedding style)
They went through the halls 'i can't go the same way i came' Shinn thought he growled 'i hope Cagalli's doing better then us'

Cagalli's POV
Cagalli had mended what felt like a thousand people the place athrun is still hasn't been bombed. I seemed they were making there way over there with the loud music i the strip club they probably never even heard it. Cagalli sighed.
She walked on.
"it looks like my jobs done." Cagalli said to herself so she decised to rest her side was killing her she clutched the left side of her stomach were the wound lay. The toilet paper wasn't working to well she didn't want to put more on it because people out ther were worse then her, with that thought Cagalli got up with a moan and started her job again.
She noticed a soilder 'what i thought this was a bombing' she hid behind a trash can then more came and then she saw Yunna leading them. She gasped' he has16 peoplelooking for me!' Cagalli ran through the allyway why the hell was this happeing. she stopped behand a loud of rubble and loaded her gun. She didn't have enough bullets for all of them so she had to remain hidden.
'damnit i'll have to get to athrun for help' she sighed 'but will he help me' She ran through the ally way she had to go north so if she could get athrun then ' but even if athrun helped what could he do he'd be pout numbered' Cagalli sighed then ran north ' i'll just have to wait and see' she ran this place was fine it had people running but it was practicly untouched she ran for another hour until she saw a store that said 'Meer's hookers' Cagalli cringed she slowel stepped in nobody new what was hapening.
Then she saw it Athrun was making out on a table with Meer Cambell.

Dun dun dun well all my chapters have been kina short but i meaning for the next chapter to be i bit longer thnx bye
Purple1