Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Dun Dun Dun chapter 6 gasp> i've been dieing to start this chapter i'll try and make it longer than all my other chapters key word trylol anyways here it is! DUN DUN DUN

Previous chapter
Then she saw it Athrun was making out on a table with Meer Cambell.
now the story
Cagalli felt a tear come down her cheek 'he wont help me...' She wiped a way her tears.
Thats when she saw yunna and a couple of solders come in 'they must have fallowed me!'
Cagalli Quickly ran to the womans washroom She looked in the mirror she was covered in cuts and bruses and there were ash smudges in her hair and face she sighed 'no wonder he likes Meer more then me'She stayed there then she hid in the still and stood on the toilet so nobody would see her feet.
She heard a soilder come in he was opening each stall cagalli got scared as he neared. She pulled out her gun and pointed at the stall door when it opened she shot the guy straight in the head. Cagalli got up 'they would've heard the gun shot' She stepped over the lifless body and looked around for an exit she saw a vent. She got up and slowely climed in.
It was hot and stuffy in the vent but she couldn't go back no they'd find her so she kept crawling through the small vent.
For the first time ever (in my fanfic ) Athrun's POV dun dun dun
"Find Cagalli!" Athrun heard a voice being called it was Yunna's! 'Why would he come here? oh no cagalli!' Athrun turned his head it was Yunna, but was Cagalli here? He pushed meer off with great pressure and hid behind the bar but why did he care what happens to Cagalli she not his consern. But he loved herwell always thought he did until she told him a few days ago.
He had to save her he just had to. But where was she?
Cagalli's POV
Cagalli never considerd herself costrophombic she could go into small places all the time but this wa rediculus she had been going around in these stupid vents or 15 minutes and she was already sick of it she'd soon go crazy. Sweat started to come down her face. she was going to go insane!
She saw a sliver of light she only needed to crawl a little bit further. she wiggled her way through and it felt so good when she crawled out but only to have a gun pointed at her head.
"stay still Cagalli You'll love being my wife." Cagalli froze. She looked up to see Yunna grinning madly.
Shinn's POV
"Ok dont panic Luna we'll get out of here." Shinn said obviousely panicing more than Luna.
Shinn walked back and forth now seriously fretting He walked up and saw the window that had seen earlier he went over to it layed luna down and opened the lach he looked down it wasn't that high he'd have to hold Luna but it was possible.
"ok luna hold on to my neck." He lifted her on to his back and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs incircled her waist. Shinn stepped on to the rimm of the window and slowely jumped Luna titend her grib and pushed her face into Shinns shoulder, SHinn slightly blushed and smiled. Then Shinn landed with a thud he started to walk again but had a gun pointed at his forhead.
"we we have come to collect the girl but since yo've seen this you'll come with us aswell, if you disagree we will shoot, both of you." Shinn smirked, He punched his arm causing the gun to lift off his forhead then he need the guy in his gut causing him to back away.
"Why you little." Another guy came up but before he could do anything shinn kicked him in the balls.
"Wow shinn you kicked their asses." Luna said in awe.
"come we have to find Cagalli." Shinn said then the two ran into the burning city.

When Shinn and Luna got there everybody was bandaged in toilet paper but no sign of Cagalli.
Luna gasped at all the ruined biulings and fire and there were so many corpses or dead people.
Shinn went up to a wounded old man.
"did you see a blonde girl walk past here?" Shinn asked.
"no im sorry son i havn't." Shinn grabbed the guys shirt and pulled him level to his eyes.
"how could you she bandaged you up!" Shinn yelled.
"I'm sorry i've been uncantiouce the whole time."the old man was scared now.
"Shinn he didn't see her we'll ask more people." Luna said touching his arm. Shinn slowely put the put the man down. the two started to ask people if they'd seen Cagalli.
"Shinn this woman says that she say some men chasing her." Shinn furrowed his brows "Yunna, i knew i shouldn't have left her alone." The two started to look through the city for cagalli.
1 hour later
"Shinn mabye we should split up then we'll cover more ground." Shinn looked back at luna.
"I'm not risking losing you too." Luna sighed and continued to follow Shinn.
They came across a house or rather a place coverd by wood, Shinn pulled away a piece and they crept in it wasn't that big but they couldn't see a thing, Shinn knocked down the whole wall. And the saw a door on the floor, They looked at each other and then slowely krept down.
"hold it right there."
Shinn turned around to see Yunna with a gun in his hand pointing at shinn There were 15 soilders behind him (A/N because cagalli killed one remember.) Shinn stayed quiet he could never take all thses guys on he'd get luna and himself killed.
"boys, tie them up in the other room." Yunna said to one soilder then the other fourteen followed him.

Cagalli's POV
She was tied up neck to toe and had duck tape covering her mouth. She squirmed and squirmed. 'at least shinn and luna are somewhere safe' .
It wasn't dark she had a window beaming light down so at least she had that. she squrmed around more.
She sighed and wiggled into a comfortable position, 'it's no use mabye i should just marry Yunna at least he'll be there more than athrun' She sighed and layed her head back on the wall.
When she heard somone at the door thinking it's a gaurd she slowely pulled her legs towads herself.
The door opened to reviele a certain blue haired man.
Cagalli glared at him and pressed herself to the wall.
Athrun came closer to her. "Cagalli are you all right." Cagalli gave him a why-would-you-care-you-hate-me-you-freakin-ass look.
He sighed than ripped the tape from her mouth.
"YOU FREAKIN ASS WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE AND NOT WITH MEER I HATE YOU!" Athrun put the tape back on her mouth.
"Look im srry." Athrun put his hands up.
"mfff yff nff i mff mfy." Athrun took the tape off again.
"DO YOU REALLY THINK SRRY WILL HELP I SPENT FIVE YEARS OF MY LIFE ALONE YOU FRE-mff ffyy."
"ok i was kinda ofa bad husband." The tape on Cagalli's mouth had become loose so she spitt it off.
"KINDA!"
Athrun started to untie Cagalli.
"Is there anybody else here?" Athrun asked.
"oh has Yunna taken Meer sorry she aint here! Wrong CELL HUNNY GO SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
"Cagalli meer isn't here." Athrun finished untieing Cagalli.
"OH BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KNOW WERE MEER IS HUH!" Athrun looked at her.
"yell at me later Cagalli lets just get out of here." Cagalli glared at him then nodded.
Footsteps were heard coming down the hall, Athrun went to hide behind a box.
Yunna came in and noticed cagalli untied.
"Is there anyone in here?" Cagalli hesitated Yunna would for sure kill him.
She felt Athruns gaze upon her.
"no i got out on my own." Yunna smiled
"you never ceese to amaze Cagalli, come." He pointed a gun at her."We shall be wed shortly."
Athrun's POV
'Wed!' Athrun growled lightly but him and Cagalli were never divorced he kicked her out of his house but never filed for a divorce.
To Athruns surprise Cagalli nodded and followed Yunna. Athrun growled and came up and hit Yunna in the head knocking him uncontiouce. Cagalli glared at Athrun.
"What like you accutally wanted to marry him." Cagalli glared at Athrun.
"At least he'd stay with me and love me." this hit Athrun like a cold bullet. Cagalli walked over yunna and up the old wooden stairs. Athrun followed, still hurt by her words.

The outside had gotten worse at least twenty more bombs had blown. Everything flamably was emflamed and the once mighty buildings looked like burnt corpses not able to stand any more. Cagalli walked around only few survived and nobody looked un wounded Cagalli covered her mouth and tears flowed down her cheek.
"oh no..Shinn were are you."

Luna's POV
Shinn and Luna were tied together back to back the tape that had covered there mouths became loose and they had long since given up trying to get free.
"Shinn, im sorry i should have gone to you instead of Yunna." Luna said looking down at her feet.
"It's ok." Shinn's breef responce made luna feel even more guilty.
"After all you've done for me, i've been an idiot im so sorry." Shinn remained quiet. Luna sighed.
"Look i know your mad at me and frankly you have every right to be but im asking you please forgive me."
"Luna i love you of course i forgive you." luna smiled but then noticed that the room they were was rappidly filling with smoke.
"Shinn!" Luna said pressing closer to him.
"I know umm can you reach my pocket."
"I think so."
"Ok reach into my pocket and pull out my gun." Shinn said panicking slightly.
"Shinn what are you going to do!" Luna said getting worried.
"Luna just.. trust me ok." Luna sighed than reached down into shinns pocket bringing out a gun.
"Ok now what?"
"hand me the gun." Luna did as ordered.
Bang!
The ropes that had encirled the two of them dangled down. Luna jumped out and kissed Shinn right smacked on the lips(won't get into detail) Then the two stayed down low and Shinn shot the lock on the door causing it to open with a band the hurried up the wooden stairs.

Cagalli/Athruns POV
The two had walked about a block not talking to each other well at least Cagalli never replied to Athrun.
"Come on Cagalli." Athrun tried for the millionth time god now he knew what Cagalli felt like. They walked a little while longer until Athrun turned around he new sombody was following them. He movedcloser to Cagalli as long as he was there nobody would hurt her ever again.
Aguy came in front of them.
"Ok stay still and i wont shoot."
Athrun went in front between Cagalli and the shooter the took to knives from his pocket and ran up to the guy first cut his arm off then slit his throut the man fell down and blood trinkled across the cement floor in growing pools of blood. Then fourteen other guys came, Athrun smirked he ran over to them and killed them like he did it his whole life blood splatered his clothes, in about two minutes all fouteen men were lying on the ground lifless. Athrun started to walk but Cagalli did not follow.
"What now." Athrun said turning around and wiping his blades clean on his shirt.
"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Cagalli said not looking at him.
"Is that important right now?" Athrun moaned.
"I'm not moving until you tell me." Cagalli turned to look at him.
Athrun slipped his knives back in his pockets. "I'm an assasin and i was sent to kill you." (A/N yay i hit the 2000 word mark everbody dance!)

Shinn/Luna POV
"do you think that Cagalli is safe?" Luna asked.
"I dont know only a few have survived and most with major injurys but i think the ships have gone so luckily there will be no more bombs." Shinn said with no emotion in his words. Shinn never really loved Cagalli but they were good friends and he couldn't stay around and look for Cagalli if she was dead so all he could do is get all the living people out to the hills and he should just pray that she was safe he could do no more.
"Come on we have to head for the hills and take as much people."
"but what about Cagalli?" Luna said coming closer to Shinn.
"If she is alive then she will meet us there, we can't stand to rick our lives for the chance we must go without her." Luna sadly nodded then with shinn started to collect people and go towards the saftey of the hills.

Ok im gong to needto make anotherchapter guys just to even it out ya know well this was double what my usuall chapters would be so i have 2285 words yay! oh well i'll post the next chapter really soon k bye,