Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ he does love me right? ❯ the big finale! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok nowthis is my last chapter for sher ok. Now enough of this on with the chapter!

Cagalli's POV
Cagalli froze 'an..an assasin HE'S AN ASSASIN!'
"To kill me but who who asked you to kill me." Athrun stared at her.
"Yunna." Cagalli looked away.
"Why did you never tell me?" Athrun came closer.
"since you never asked me i decided it'd be better you didn't know."
"but why did you never kill me." Athrun smiled.
"When your an assasin you follow a person around alot for about two-three months the truth is i fell in love with you."
At this Cagalli blushed.
"But if you loved me so much why did you leave me alone every night and you'd go out and make out with meer cambell at that strip club!"
Athrun looked at cagalli She wouldn't stop glaring at him.
"Look we'll talk later Cagalli this isn't a good time in an less then half an hour were going to be burnt to a crisp!"
"I'm not leaving until you talk." Athrun sighed then walked up to Cagalli and lifted her over his shoulder.
"Hey thats not fair you have to tell me!"
"Meer...Meer is well was my girlfriend and i never wanted to hurt her so i kept going i ment to brake up with her but i got extremely addicted." Cagalli was fuming.
"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUMBAG PUT PUT ME DOWN I'D RATHER DIE THAN BE TOUCHED BY YOU!" Cagalli struggled to break freefrom Athruns grasp but failed.
"I SAID PUT ME DOWN!" Athrun growled then layed cagalli down gentally. "Thats better." But Athrun didn't put Cagalli down because she said, Cagalli turned around to see an angry Yunna.

Shinn's POV
"Ok Shinn we've looked through the whole city twice, ifCagalli's alive either she's remained hidden or she's in one of the montains." Luna said with a wounded child on her back.
Shinn nodded. "Alright, lets get these people out of here." The two with help of people with mild wounds brought the severly hurt people up to the mountains.

Back with Athrun/Cagalli
Yunna had blood coming down is nose and his mouth was stained red.
"If i can't have you Cagalli then damnit nobody will especally that bastard Athrun!" Athrun stepped in front of Cagalli.
Cagalli started to sway a bit. Athrun looked back than quickly went to her side.
Blood trinkled down her side Athrun lifted her shirt (only to see the wound im not perverted!).
"Damnit Cagalli how much blood have you shed." Cagalli swayed violently her eyes slowely fluttered.
While Athrun was helping Cagalli, Yunna ran up at them with a gun and continued to shoot.
Athrun quickly lifted Cagalli from the ground and he started to run luckily Yunna wasn't skilled when it came to shooting. Athrun ran with Cagalli in his arms (wedding style ;D) .
"cagalli cagalli wake up." Cagalli's eyes slowely opened. then she moaned.
"Cagalli why didn't you tell me you had a wound!" Cagalli looked at him then she glared. "since you never asked me i decided it'd be better you didn't know." Athrun glared at her then swirved into an ally way and he carefully layed her on the ground then ripped cloth from his shirt and tied it around Cagalli's waist.
Athrun sat beside Cagalli. That maniack would never let them out. And the city would be divored in flames in15 minutes he sighed then layed his hand down beside himself only it touched a bottle he looked down it was gasoline.
A huge smirk grew onto Athruns face.

(Cagalli was able to walk again and was fully awake.)
"Where is he?" Cagalli Asked Athrun who apparently wasn't as mad anymore.
"Who knows." Athrun replied. The two were looking around the city for the mad man in hopes of finding him before he finds them.
"We've been walking for hours!" Athrun looked back at her, "It's been five."
Cagalli groaned.
"Do you always complain this much?"Athrun asked.
Cagalli glared "well you woudn't know would you." They remained silent.
Thats when Yunna came running in straight at them.
"HAH NOW YOU'LL DIE WITH ME!" Yunna yelled running in.
Quickly Athrun through the bottle of gasoline at him.
"DO YOU THINK THAT WILL STOP ME!" Yunna ran up his eyes bullging out and he was screaming.
Athrun smirked "no but this will." Athrun pulled a lighter from one of his many pockets flicked it so the fire danced than threw it at Yunna.
"AAAAHHHHHHHHH ATHRUN YOU BASTARD!" Yunna screamed in pain. Cagalli covered her mouth to keep from screaming.
Yunna was in flames but he kept moving with a murderouse look in his eyes.
"God you wont die!" Athrun said amazed Yunna kept stepping closer and closer.
Yunna lifted up his gun but started to shake violently and dropped the gun.
Athrun pulled out a knife from his pocket.
"Meet me in hell Yunna." Athrun pulled back and fired his knife it Yunna in the head. Yunna callapsed down.
he looked upat Cagalli with blood shed eyes the fire had taken his hair and his skin making him look horrible.
"Ca-galli i love you." With a smile Yunna dropped to the ground with a thud. Tears ran down Cagalli's eyes.
Athrun pulled her away."we have to get out of here now our we'll be trapped." Cagalli looked into Athruns loving eyes and nodded.
The two of them ran through the city. The flames were engulfing the city and chased them.
Cagalli started to slow down a bit. Athrun pulled her closer to him then lifted her up and started to ran faster. They were almost at the grass Athrun hugged tighter to Cagalli and jumped just missing the flaming tidal wave. They walked up the hill more and sat down panting. They watched the city breack down in flames.
"Cagalli!" Cagalli turned around to see a very greaful shinn Cagalli smiled.

1 year later
Shinn smiled and rubbed luna's overly bloated stomach.
"Our baby kicked." Both of them smiled and Shinn pulled luna into a tight imprace.

Cagalli woke up to see to green eyes staring back at her Cagalli smiled then snuggled into Athrun in which he put his arm around her.
"I love you."

DUN DUN DUN!
Thats it it's done this fic means alot to me thats probably why i've updated so quickly i had alot of fun making it so thankyou for all the reviews i hope you all liked it now we can all dance becuase its finished! (brings out popcorn and pp) every body dance!
purple