Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Lead On ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: Like I said before this is an AU songfic because I wanted to relate to the song.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
Disclaimer:I dont own Bandai, Sotsu, Sunrise, or MCA Records plain and simple

Lead On by vegitoth; Song by: George Strait

On a clear sunny afternoon in New York, City it was an average day for most people. People who walk around the city would go about their routine not having a care in the world. A young man was roaming around the streets of the city. Kira Yamoto was a teenage boy from Japan who recently moved there last week in hopes for a better education and to a true home to call his own. After the first day of Kira's new school, he walked around the main yard of the school and he thought he was all alone for most of the students caved in and went back to their homes. While Kira was sitting near a huge water fountain, he tried to clear some thoughts that stressed out his mind. But pretty soon his thoughts all washed away when he saw a beautiful young woman walking around the yard looking for a bench to sit on. Lacus Clyne was a light-red headed young woman who lived in New York ever since she was a baby. Once Kira saw her sitting on the bench, he came to her and he said, "Hi, who are you?"

"I'm Lacus Clyne. But may I ask who are you. I've never seen you before. Are you new around here?"

"Well I'm Kira Yamoto and last week I moved here from Japan. You know girl from the looks of things, I think I've found home."

//She said I don't recall seeing you around here
You must be new to this town
Said I'm just passing through
But girl from the looks of you
I could see me settling down//

Lacus reached his hand and said "You know, Kira, looking at your eyes you look like the man of my dreams."

"I think you're right, Lacus. But you know what the first time I saw you, you stole my heart."

"The first time you spoke to me, Kira, you also stole my heart."

"Well I say let's take this thing somewhere else and know this strong feeling between us." Kira lifted her from the bench.

Shortly after that, Lacus offered her hand to his and whispered "Lead on."

//Then she smiled and said the invitation's open
'Cause you look just like what I've been waiting on
So I said why don't we take this matter somewhere else
And get to know this feeling that's so strong, lead on//

Later that day, Kira and Lacus were sitting at a coffee shop drinking coffee and sharing a nice conversation with each other. After Lacus took a sip of her coffee, she asked "Have you ever been loved before?"

"Yes I have. But did you love anyone too?"

"I used to date a person named Athrun Zala. My relationship was pretty fine with him. But on the day he disappeared, he left me without saying goodbye." Lacus broke down at the end of her sentence.

Seeing the tears in her eyes, Kira came close to her and said "I know how you feel. I used to love a girl named Flay Allster, but ever since I moved away, I felt like a fool and I would give anything to be back in her arms."

//She said I had a love once, but he just up and left me
I said I bet it broke your heart.
I had a love once too, but I acted like a fool
Oh what I'd give to be back in her arms.//

Sitting in a meadow far away from the city, Kira and Lacus sat on the flowers enjoying the beautiful sunlight that was shining bright. With her head on Kira's chest she whispered "After all of these years, I thought that I would never find true love until you came along."

"Me niether, but don't you think things are rushing in for the both of us?"

Before he said another word, Lacus came up to his face and kissed him in a slow but passionate way. It was so passionate, Kira returned it with a passion of his own.

"I don't mind if things are rushing at all, Kira, I want to give my heart to you, aishiteru."

"Aishiteru too, I want you to have my heart too."

Kira slowly lifted her head and kissed her on the lips, and nibbling at her lips hearing soft moan from her throat. Just like that the young lovers began an affair that was at first sight.

//Then she smiled and said the invitation's open
'Cause you look just like what I've been waiting on
So I said why don't we take this matter somewhere else
And pick up right where everything went wrong, lead on.

She said I don't recall seeing you around here
You must be new to this town.//