Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend a Nerd? No Way! ❯ My Life is Horrible ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cagalli is a nerd. Yeah you read it right: a nerd and a loser. She is been bullied by Athrun and the others. A new girl (OC) attends their high school. What if she makes Cagalli a total hottie?? Would Athrun then fall in love with Cagalli?? You got to read to find out.
Disclaimer:I don't own this anime, it belongs to Fudoka and Sunrise.!
My Life is horrible!
Hey, asshole,yeah you; the one with the blonde hair!” Miguel said and began to smirk. Cagalli ignored him and walked further.
I don't believe my eyes! Is she ignoring you Miguel??” Dearka asked and began to laugh.
“I really think she is!” Miguel said again. Cagalli walked faster. She hated school, she hated those kids, she hated LIVE!
“HEY BITCH!!!!” Miguel yelled.
Cagalli felt the tears coming. But she couldn't cry in front of those boys! So she began to run. Suddenly she fell. She heard everybody laughing. She looked up. And she saw Lunamaria Hawke. The number one school bitch.
“Look out, stupid whore!'' Luna hissed.
Cagalli stood up and mumbled something.
“What did she said??” Flay chirped.
“Sorry” Cagalli said.
What??? Gory?? Do you call me gory??” Flay said and looked angry.
“I-I...”Cagalli tried to say but Luna cut her off.
You egoist! Only thinking about you're self! Shame on you!”.
Mirialia Haw laughed. Cagalli knew her. First they where friends but then Milly started dating Dearka! And she forgot her.
Scram! Go away, leave my sight!” Luna screamed.
Cagalli ran away. She could hear all the kids laughing. Now she was crying. She couldn't take this more!
You know I like teasing that girl. It gives you such a satisfied feeling, don't you think?” Miguel said to Dearka. Milly walked to Dearka and gave him a kiss. “Hey sweetie”.
Hey darling!” Dearka said and hugged her tightly. “Are you still friends with that Corinne girl??”Dearka asked.
Milly giggled “Her name is Cagalli!''. “O... forgot!” Dearka said.
But you are in the same class!!!” Milly stated. Dearka looked confused “Really?”
Finally Cagalli reached the toilets. She opened and ran inside. Her tears where streaming of her face. “Wh-why...M-m-me!'' she sobbed. “Wh-wh-why are t-t-they a-lways...s-so m-mean t-t-to me!''. She looked in the mirror. Why did they bombed her to loser! Why?
She grabbed her books and walked to the lockers. There he was Athrun Zala. She had a crush on him. But she couldn't love him! He was always so mean to her. She opened her locker. Suddenly grease came out of nowhere. She was under the grease. A few kids started laughing.
Athrun looked up and a smirk crossed his face. That girl was so stupid!
Cagalli looked around but no one was planning to help her. She could fall down from sadness. She stumbled to the toilets and washed her face. But it was so difficult! It took a hour to get all the grease/ slime out of her hair. A couple of girls where staring at her. Cagalli glared at them. Soon they stopped.
She walked the toilet out. She thought about her home. She could take a shower than but first survive the coming 5 minutes. She wandered thru the halls.
She made the decision to leave the school. Hopefully Miguel and the others weren't there!. Bad luck for her. The boys where standing in front of the doors! It looked like they where waiting for her
Cagalli sighed. Here goes nothing...
She passed them by. She thought that she maded it but that wasn't true. Shani grabbed her by her collar and pulled her towards him. `''Hey whore! You weren't running away where you?''.
Cagalli was scrared. She knew what Shani did to girls...
`' Are you ready???'' Shani asked. `' R-ready for what??'' Cagalli whispered. She already knew what he wanted. `' Ready.. to satisfy my needs???''. Cagalli looked for help. But it was no use. She was going to be raped! Again! Yzak just looked expresionless, Nicol looked sad, Athrun smirked and Miguel?? Now description was good enough to describe his joy.
`' C'mon.. lets go to those bushies there... shall we??'' Shani whispered and dragged her. `' MILLY!!!!'' Cagalli screamed. Milly came walking together with Dearka . She saw Cagalli. But she didn't helped her..
`' P-Please!!.. S-Shani!'' Cagalli begged. But Shani wasn't listening. He was busy with his pants. He looked at her and smirked.'' Ready whore'' He asked. Cagalli started crying.
“ Please stop it, please I will do anything except for that” Cagalli sobbed
 
A/N: I almost cryed when Iwas writing this chapter! So sorry for Cagalli!
And no there will be no raping scene!! Please review!!
Flaming not accepted.