Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ My Stardust ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Summary: A new Alliance, they call themselfs the Unified Alliance showed up. Lacus knows the Captain of the Flag ship of The UA. Kira saw her once on the beach.But why does this woman look so much like Stellar???... it can't be Stellar she's dead...but if thats not Stellar.. who is it then?? Main paring KxL, AxOC
 
A/N: this story begins after the death off Stellar.
 
 
Warning: Contains huge spoilers!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam seed it belongs to Sunrise.
 
 
My Stardust...
 
 
 
 
Alliance HQ, Rome, Italy
 
A blond young girl with magenta colored eyes stared at a picture of three teenagers.. one with blue hair, the other with green hair and a girl with blond hair....
She sighed deeply and stood up from her desk. Her high heels ticking on the ground. She had short blond hair, her bangs where excactly like the girl on the picture, long on the sidelines and short in the middle. Her eyes where cold, once they where filled with joy... but at the loss of so many people she loved... the life was drained out of it.
She had a normal Alliance captain suit on.... only she cut it off on the arms, so the upper part of her arms and shoulders where nude. She didn't liked rules and hated to obey them... she wanted to be her own boss...
She walked to the window.. she had a perfect view of the ocean.. she loved it.
Suddenly the door went open and a soldier ran in the room. She looked up her face clearly annoyed.
`' Commander! We have a serious problem!'' the boy said. she sighed and walked back to her desk, she placed her hands for her eyes.
`' Ma'me!'' The boy inssited.
`' yeah what do you want???'' She hissed. The boy stepped back.. everyone was scared of her when she was pissed off...
`' Ma'me you know the build of the damaged Battleship?!''.
`' yeah! What speak up! and faster, I have not all day the time!'' She snapped.
`' I am sorry Ma'me but the build of the Battleship.. its well.... you know the day that it would be presented to the high officials of the Alliance??'' he said. `' yeah what! Speak up!'' She groaned.
`' Its not done in time'' The boy whispered. `' WHATTTT'' She shrieked and stood up, and her chair fell down. The boy placed his arms for his eyes, scared that she would hit him.
But she regained her calm and smirked. `' tell them that if they want to see their wives and children.. that they better must hurry up!!''.
`' Yes Ma'me!'' the boy said, he saluted and walked away.
the woman walked to the window a grin spread over her face...
`' Make yourself ready Zaft, Alliance and Orb.. beware.. because you will be in a scare!!'' She whispered and began to laugh maniacelly.
BEEP BEEP
She pushed the on button and said `' Yes?''.
`' Miss. Loussier can you report yourself for duty???''. She grinned.
`' Yes I can! I am coming, what is excactly the problem??'' She asked.
`' its Berlin!''.
`' Yes????''
`' Its well... half gone! Can you go with you're crew there and ... er.... take Zaft out?? The man asked.
`' Yes I can. I will go now!'' She said firmly and grabbed her captains hat.
She began to run to the hangar, there it was..... the new Battle ship of the Alliance. She began to laugh.
`' Ma'me you can go in!'' one of the mechanical crew said. she smiled halfy and went in. She walked to the bridge and sat down on her Commander chair.
`' Okay, everyone where waiting till everyone boarded this ship!! You hear me!!'' She ordered.
`' Yes Ma'me!'''the bridge said. she stared out the front window.
After what looked like hours the whole crew had boarded the ship and they could lift off.
`' Difinity LAUNCH!'' The woman yelled.
The Difinity launched. `' Captain??'' She said and looked at the man.
`' Yes Ma'me??'' he said. `' Can you tell me what is going on in Berlin??'' She asked.
`' Well... Zaft and Alliance are fighting there!'' He said.
`' And who said that we are with the Alliance?? We splitted up remember!!'' She said rather coldly.
`' Yeah I know, but they asked our help! And .....er.....''
`' Leave it!'' She said and began to think of all the things the Alliance did to her.
They came in the air space of Berlin. What they saw was horrible. Everything was destroyed. There was not city! She saw several mobile suits.... erm... and what was that big one over there?? It was so.......well... destroyed!
But there it was the huge problem of these days... Freedom!
`' Okay, Captain??'' she said. the man nodded. He prepared the weapons for the attack.
`' Okay, bridge listen up! or at least the woman over there!'' She said and looked at the bridge officer.
`' yes Commander er.... Captain?'' the woman said.
the blond haired sighed. `' Look I don't know how to point it out for you! But just call me Commander okay?? Although I have the command of this ship I am not the Captain! The man over there is the Captain, its his ship! I am the Commander and under me is The Difinity, several space cruisers, and the carrier of our toughest Mobile Suits, The Blue Cross. Do you getit??'' She said and smiled. The woman nodded.
`'Okay, make the Void cannon ready!'' She said. the Captain nodded and typed some codes in.
`' Some one is going to pay for this! I loved Berlin! It was good shopping!'' She said. But her crew knew that she was just joking.
 
Minerva
 
`' What did you say Meyrin??'' Talia asked. `' A new ship entered the area!'' Meyrin said.
Talia groaned. `' What is that ship???'' Talia asked.
`' It wears., I mean the signal is from the Alliance that means they're a part of the Alliance, but I can't indentify the ship or there suits!'' Meyrin said. Talia frowned. That was a big problem.
`' Where is Shinn???'' Talia asked. `' I don't know!'' Meyrin said.
`' What do you mean with I don't know!'' Talia said angry.
`' Well... his Gundam is there, but is not in it!'' Meyrin said scared. Talia sighed. This was bigger problem than expected.
`' Okay, er.... Captain what are we going to do now??'' Arthur asked. Talia closed her eyes and she began to think.
`' Send Rey and Luna out!!'' She ordered. `' Captain!'' Meyrin said and contacted Rey and Luna.
 
Difinity
 
`' Argh....'' The girl groaned. `' What is the problem???'' The Captain asked.
`' That suit.... isn't that a Destroy Gundam!'' She said and her eyes grew wide of shock.
`'Let me see.....erm... yeah if I do this.... er.. yes Ma'am it is a Destroy Gundam''.
`' Okay that is enough for me!'' She hissed. `' What do you mean??'' The captain asked.
`' Land the ship there!'' She ordered. `' But Ma'me the whole place is on fire!! And things can explode! That Gundam can explode and you can die! Or those Zaft Suits can attack you!'' The captain said scared.
`' I don't care I have a weird feeling... I have to go there!''She said. `' B-But!''.
`' NO BUTS!! LAND THERE NOW!!!'' she yelled and looked angrily at the steersman.
And they maked themselfs ready for the land. `' I still don't think that it is a good idea to land.....'' The man whispered she only smirked. She put on her hat and walked the bridge out.
`' Why is Miss. Loussier like that??'' the bridge officer said. The whole bridge sighed and went back work, hoping that their Commander wouold survive.
 
Minerva
 
`' It landed!'' Meyrin said rather hard. Talia looked up. `' They landed?? What are they planning to do??'' She asked. `' Maybe.. they want to.. er.... have peace!'' Arthur said dumbly.
`' Ah...'' Talia said. and at that Arthur kept his mouth good shut.
`' And Captain what are we going to do??'' Meyrin asked. `' Just stay here... and wait.. a little bit longer, we see what they want'' Talia said wisely.
 
Shinn looked a the girl he cared so much for. She was laying in his arm. `' Stellar'' he whispered. Slowly the girl opened her eyes. `' S-Shinn.....'' she said.
`' Stellar!! Are you okay, I mean.. Stellar hold on!!'' Shinn said desperatly.
Slowly she shook her head. `' N-No Shinn....'' She whimpered. Tears where coming from his eyes. He didn't want to loose her, he didn't want to loose anyone, anymore.
`' Shinn....please.... I had my yesterday.. see you tommorow'' She whispered.
`' NO STELLAR PLEASE!''Shinn yelled. The tears where now rolling from his face. Stellar lifted her hand up, he grabbed it..
 
The woman looked around and saw the Destroy Gundam she walked towards it. She began to smile. It was named the Destroy Gundam, and it was destroyed ,could it be more ironical??
She peaked with her head thru the cockpit, weird there was nobody in it.. she walked away from it and saw a silhouet of somone sitting and bowing towards something.
Slowly and quite she sneakly walked to the person. She heard him cry and sob.
It was a boy! But why was he crying?? She stopped right behind him. That girl..in his arms... was Stellar!!!
`' STELLAR!!'' She yelled.
 
A/N: LOL. Well. That was it!!okay who is this girl?? You can guess.. but I think you already know!! Sorry for all the spoilers but hey! This is a fanfic! That means I can put my stuff in it!! :3
Sorry for all the grammar mistakes!! :D I hope you people out there like it!! It was alot of work!!
I will only update if I get at least Five reviews....... so please review... :'( otherwise I will cry!
NO FLAMES OR BASHING!!