Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Regrets ❯ The beginning of a Secnd Chance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Regrets
By Nareiya
 
Summary:
Cagalli feels that she is the biggest jerk in the whole world. If only she stopped him, then things would be different. But now that an opportunity opens, will she take the risk or not? Will she let him go again?
 
 
Chapter One: the beginning of a second chance
 
Cagalli Yula Athha-Seiran stared at the ring placed on her finger, the one she values more than that stupid ring which caused her all the misery in her life. The ring itself brings memories of a certain man whom she loved before. The man's name is Athrun Zala. She laughed lightly in order not to be noticed by the council members. Do you know why? The reason is quite simple and childish. She remembered a funny and seemingly nice memory to value and to remember…
 
 
(Start of Flashback)
 
“So which of these names do you want?” she took a sip in her coffee while she smiled in her `bodyguard's' interesting facial expression.
 
He looked as if he was sure with his decision, “This one.”
 
She looked at his choice and laughed hysterically, “Alex Dino? What a crappy name! The name `Alex' is already fine but why Dino?” She tried to suppress her laughter.
 
“Well because, “he adjusted his sitting position, “I like the name Alex and the `Dino' part is sort of weird and special at the same time so I like it.”
 
She smiled, “Whatever you want Athrun, Whatever you want Athrun Zala!” she shouted his name which made him dock.
 
She showed her victory smile, “Why, is there any problem by shouting your name ATHRUN ZALA!”
 
“I'll pay for you coffee so you won't SHOUT my name.” he tried to offer her which made her smirk. She felt that she needed one more thing.
 
She flashed her very mischievous smile, “Thank you ATHRUN ZALA!”
 
“NO!!!!!” he shouted as many coordinator women, both young and old, went to him and does what fans do.
 
 
After One Hour…
 
“Thank God!' was his only expression as he was able to cut up to Cagalli and was able to lose his fans.
 
“How's being a star?” She smiled innocently as if nothing happened.
 
“Next time, I'll never tell you my past life.” He said as he walked on, regretting that he told her that before, his father entered him to show business.
 
Cagalli patted his head, as if he was a pet, specifically a dog, “Next time listen to your master, ne Athrun?”
 
Because of his weariness, he just nodded and acted along with her.
 
(End of Flashback)
 
She noticed that some tears had escaped her amber eyes which she quickly wiped away, From now on, you need to be strong, he'll never come back…
 
 
On a Donut Shop…
 
 
A certain Lunamaria Hawke- Za Burrel was getting very sleepy. Why? The reason is simple. No customer went in since the opening of her store today.
 
Just one more, she thought, just one more minute if no one will come in then I'll clo—
 
A certain blue haired man entered and approached the counter.
 
“Oh my gosh” was the only expression