Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Seed or Destiny? ❯ Peppermint ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Peppermint
Fandom: Gundam Seed Destiny
Genre: General
Rating: PG-13
Pairings: Athrun/Kira
Type: Challenge, Drabbles MSN Request
Disclaimer: No, I do not own Gundam Seed Destiny.
Authors' notes: First attempt at this fandom, yorushiku ! This is for clair3...

***

Athrun Zala appeared to be moping, at least that was what Shinn Asuka thought him to be doing. The truth, however, was entirely different to what the others thought. Athrun was thinking about a particular someone, he had just saw the dismantled parts of his mobile suit, Savior. Ironically, he was thinking of the person who dismantled his mobile suit.

'Kira Yamato, the ultimate coordinator; pilot of the ZGMF-X10A Freedom.' he thought.

A sigh escaped his lips, he had no idea how the both of them had ended up fighting one another again. He thought back on their past, the time they spend with one another back in their childhood days; back in the days they studied together on the moon. Somehow, the word 'peppermint' refuses to leave him alone. 'Aa... yes, Kira smell like peppermint.' Athrun recalled with a bitter smile.

How he wished he could have remained by Kira's side, instead of Lacus. It was Lacus who stayed and remained by Kira's side, supporting Kira through thick and thin. Ironically, instead of supporting Kira, he have been the one fighting Kira most of the time. Even now, he is still fighting Kira. 'Why?' he questioned himself mentally.

He have no idea, he do not want to know what the future have in store for them too. Shaking his head ruefully, he stood and headed for the exit, towards the upper deck of Minerva with the notion to rid his mind of such thoughts.

~owari~

date started: 25/05/05

date completed: 25/05/05