Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Gundam SEED fanfiction

 

She, The Ultimate Weapon...

 

 

: Prologue :

 

"Please, let me go." I keep pleading and begging for mercy. My eyes already sore of cying and my throat already hurt from begging and pleading for help.. but none of that will make them to let me go. I was tied to a chair. I haven't eat even a single food for days, my throat already dried of water and still, I don't know the reason why I was brought here.

 

"She's not cooperating, Sir. What should we do?" asked a guy with glasses, in a white long coat to a guy with brown hair, who seems to be older and higher rank than he is. He's wearing High Council uniform, at least that's what I think it is. I'm not really sure.

 

The older guy snapped and suddenly yell. "Hell with that. Why should we care whether she's cooperating or not? The only thing we should care about is she is now a part of our experiment. You can do anything to her. Nobody cares. End of story."

 

I heard that. I don't know whether my heart has just pumping faster or it has just stopped beating itself.

 

I'm an experiment?

 

Experiment of what?

 

Can I come home alive?