Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ Operation one ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Gundam SEED fanfiction

 

She, The Ultimate Weapon...

 

By sanzo_reload

 

Disclaimer: I own Gundam SEED and all it's cast. Hell yeah... Athrun is mine.. Cagalli is mine.. Yzak is mine... Dearka is mine.. and many more.. But I want to disown Fllay. Anybody want her can e-mail me, ASAP. (suddenly a plate hit my head)

 

Bandai : Come here, you baka girl. You don't own Gundam SEED. You're just 16. (pull out a gun and starting to shoot)

 

Me : Okay.. okay.. fine. Gundam SEED is not mine. It's Bandai's. There you go. Satisfied?

 

Bandai : That's much better. Go on with the story then.

 

Me : (frown) Yeah, whatever. This is my first Gundam SEED fanfic. The inaccuracy of any information is so 'gomenasai'.. FYI, I don't even watch the show yet. I just read some fanfics and read some information on Gundam SEED. And yeah, I'm going to buy Gundam SEED... soon, I guess. When I'm not broke.

 

Italic means the character thoughts or something like that.

 

 

: Operation one :

 

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

"Yzak, read this letter," said Ezaria Jule, handing out a letter to Yzak.

 

Yzak Jule,

 

You are now declared officially as one of the member of PLANT High Council.

 

Sign: Mitsuda Hatsuzaki

 

Ezaria stared at Yzak's shocked face. "Do you understand what the letter said?"

 

"Yes, of course I understand it. It's only one sentence. Okay, it's two if Yzak Jule count. Fine, three if Sign, Mitsuda Hatsuzaki also count. If I don't understand it, I'll be spastic."

 

Ezaria knew Yzak still trying to hide his excitement. Well, she's also the one who taught him to bottle up all his emotion. "Your first meeting is tomorrow morning at 7.30 am. Don't be late."

 

"Tomorrow? But it's such a short notice. I mean, I haven't got my uniform ready and stuff.." his word trailed off.

 

"Already taken care of. I asked Dearka to pick it up for you. Don't worry, it'll be ready." said Ezaria while reading through some document.

 

Yzak sighed. "Fine. Tomorrow is tomorrow."

 

Just when I thought I could get a vacation or something, I have to start ASAP tomorrow. But Dearka.. getting the uniform for me? What? Like he's my slave now? Nice... I could torture him a bit. (evil grin)

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

(Dearka P.O.V)

 

Why am I doing this, anyway? Why am I the one destined picking up Yzak's High Council uniform from laundry? Why me? (dramatic cry)

 

Dearka sighed. "Where the heck is Yzak? He's not in his room either. He's nowhere around here. Urgghh.. Doing this make me feel like I'm his wife or something."

 

Dearka kept searching for Yzak. His eyes wild, searching for Yzak all over the place while holding a cloth hanging on the hanger. To tell you truth, he somehow look like a maid.. Yeah, a stupid maid. (Dearka: Hey, I heard that..)

 

Then he saw Yzak coming out from Ezaria's office.

 

So, that's where he is. Hanging out at his mother office while I, Dearka Elthman, Buster Gundam pilot has to take his cloth fresh from laundry.

 

"Hey, Yzak."

 

(Yzak P.O.V)

 

"Hey, Yzak." I heard somebody call my name. I search for that somebody and saw Dearka.

 

Well, well. What do we have here? Dearka. With my cloth. Great. It's time to torture him.

 

"Hey, Dearka."

 

"Hey."

 

I keep smiling at him. A really innocent and annoying smile. That should annoy him right.

 

He kept staring at me with are-you-forgetting-something-look. "So, aren't you going like... to take YOUR cloth from me or something. And I think you owe me a thank you. A big one." Great. He's already snapped. I told you, he's so easy to annoy.

 

"Nope." I said simply.

 

"And may I ask you why?"

 

"It's just.. now, I'm already a member of High Council. You got to understand, Dearka. I have a reputation to take care of." I can see smoke rising out from Dearka's ears. "What reputation? It's not like carrying some cloth will destroy your oh-yeah-so-good reputation, right? Beside, you haven't even start." Dearka said angrily.

 

I am ready to pull bigger joke on him when I suddenly feel like someone poke him from behind. Dearka also stopped complaining when he saw the figure, also know as Athrun Zala.

 

"Wait. Athrun? What are you doing here? I thought you already went to Earth with Cagalli." Dearka suddenly said. I turn around and saw Athrun. With an annoyed look I unconsciously said, and thats mean I said it out of my own free will.. "Yeah, what're you still doing here?"

"Is that all I get from the human I called friends before I'm going tomorrow?" Athrun said with frustrated look, at least that's what I thought he felt. I'm not good with human emotion anyway. But then, his face suddenly change and became cheerful again. "Yzak, I heard you've been selected as the member of the High Council. Omedeto.. Why don't we celebrate it? You can say it as my 'going-away' party, if you prefer it that way"

 

Dearka jump up on his feet in excitement. "Celebration? Food? And a lot of muffins? Smores? I'm in." Athrun then look at me. I shrugged and have my own hand wrapped around me. "Spending time with you guys? It send a chill to my brain.."

 

Dearka suddenly grab me in the arm and drag me to the car. "Just let say, he's in."

 

"Hey.." I protested and try to break free from him. But Dearka just push me violently into the car.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

Ezaria Jule still in his office although the clock show that it's already 12 am. She's still busy preparing for tomorrow's meeting. There's still a pile of document on her table that need to be completed. Suddenly someone knock her door.

 

"Come in." she said.

 

"Excuse me, Mrs Jule. Leader of Operation EX reporting." said a dark blue hair girl who just entered her room, standing straight with her hand performing a certain gesture, saluting the officer in front her. Ezaria just smile at her attitude and whispered.. "It's okay. You can drop the formalities, have a seat." Hearing that, the girl pull out a chair and settle down. Then, there was a moment of silent.

 

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but for what matters did you call me?" the girl finally spoke, not comfortable sitting in the complete silence.

 

Ezaria who was still busy with her document startled and she swear for one moment she almost forget about the girl who was already seated and waiting patiently, in front of her desk. "Oh, sorry. Too carried away with my work. About the mission. Did your team manage to find and capture the fugitive yet? Any information?"

 

The girl expression suddenly change. She kept staring at the ground indicating that she have found nothing. "Sorry, Sir. The operation is a failure. My team have found nothing. Therefore, may I ask for a back-up team?"

 

"I'm sorry, but it's impossible. This is top secret operation. Involving too many people is not such a good idea. I don't think even the higher officer would have the guts to involve more people than what we already have now."

 

"You're right, I guess. But since my father already assign me with another important operation, my brother will be taking over this operation starting next week."

 

Ezaria nodded. She never seen a young girl with such determination. Sometimes, people just expect too much from her. "Okay, then. But I want full report on this by next week. You can go now."

 

The girl stand and salute Ezaria Jule again before showing herself out from the room. Before she completely out from the room, Ezaria suddenly call her back and whisper some word. "And, please be nice to my son, tomorrow."

 

The girl just nodded and smile. With that, she closed the door behind her and walk through the hallway to her own room.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

At the restaurant...

 

"How dare you treat a member of High Council like garbage.." Yzak complains to Dearka who basicly just force him to go for a party and threw him into the car.. violently.

 

Athrun just ignored him. Dearka sneered at Yzak. Two big horn is coming out from his head. "This is the least you can do for me after what I did for you today. Beside, I'm not treating you like garbage, Your Majesty. If I was about to treat you like garbage, why don't I throw you into the dustbin instead of a car?"

 

Athrun laugh at Dearka's joke. "Yeah, that might shut you up a bit.."

 

"Ceh, it's not fair. Two against one." Yzak muttered, with a frown. After about 10 minutes 58 seconds later, Athrun and Dearka finally stopped laughing. "I never laugh this hard since like... never." Athrun said.

 

Dearka who was also just stopped laughing finishes Athrun's sentence. "Yeah, being in a war and all, really took our time as a teenager. We were so busy fighting for our own belief that we even forgot how to laugh, how to cry and stuff. There is no time to waste to actually have fun, hanging out with each other although we meet each other almost everyday. Who knew that eating dinner with friends also could actually be fun."

 

"Yeah, especially while making fun of Yzak. It's hillarious." Athrun laughed again at his own word. Dearka too. They just couldn't stop laughing. Only Yzak is not joining them.

 

"Laugh all you want. After tomorrow, you won't be able to make fun and laugh at me anymore. And how I wish Nicol is here."

 

Yzak's sentence broke through the laughter. Then, there's a moment of silence.

 

He continues his sentence. "I mean.. he fought for this, right? He deserve to see all this. Peace and all. Laugh with us like a normal person would do." He put his hand over the scar on his face. It's not like it's still hurt or something but the same person who kill Nicol is also the one who gave him the scar, that was still there.. Not fading away.

 

Athrun's emerald-blue eyes just stared to the ground. He thought a lot about this too. It's a bitter memory. He lost his father, his mother, his friends and almost everything during war.. luckily, he still have Cagalli. So do Dearka. He also feel the grief and sorrow losing his best friend Nicol, Rusty and Miguel in the war but he also find something else from the war. Happiness.. which Mirilla gave to him. She gave him a new hope. She gave him a reason to fight for. She's everything.

 

But Yzak.. He lost something and never gain anything from it. The only thing he got is being selected as a High Council member of PLANT.. Which mean, more work.. no normal life.

 

"I know we should be grieving and mourning for them, the people who killed during the war. But that's more reason for us to stay alive.. maintaning the peace which is what they were fighting for and hoped to achieve. Let's the past rest. Let's the historian take care of the past. Now, we should focus on our future. Isn't that right?" Athrun try to comfort his two friends. Dearka forced a smile on his face. Yzak just nodded. "We're best friends. Let's promise each other that we stay at each others side whenever we in trouble." Athrun continued.

 

That put a real smile on Dearka's face. "Yeah, we are best friends. We can get through anything as long as we stay together." Yzak smile too. Dearka hold his drinks high. "Cheers for us."

 

Yeah, cheers for us. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for me. Yzak thought.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

There you go. My first chapter from my first ever Gundam SEED fanfiction. How's that? I know it's really bad. I'm just learning to write in this kind of form because before I'm writing in script format, so this is quite hard for me.

 

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention the pairing in this fic. This fic actually and basicly dedicated to Yzak/OC (which will be introduce in the next chapter). Others pairing is Athrun/Cagalli, Kira/Lacus and Dearka/Mirillia. There you go. Did I miss anyone else?

 

Thanks for reading and review will greatly be appreciated. Arigatoe...