Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation two : ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Gundam SEED fanfiction

 

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

 

By sanzo_reload

 

Disclaimer : I don't own Gundam SEED or any of it's character as much as I want it to be mine. It's all Bandai's. This story has nothing to do with anyone who's still alive or not.. or anyone who's eating or bathing.. It's got nothing to do with any of you out there. If your name happen to be in this fic.. It's just a mere coincidence and I apologize for it.

 

Thanks a lot for the reviews. I can't believe people actually read my story but thanks...you don't know how much it help me to write this chapter a little bit faster (I'm a really slow writer). Don't expect too much from me to write fluffy stuff cos I'm really suck at it. On with the chapter.

 

Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

 

 

: Operation two :

 

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

The next day...

 

"Why aren't you packing? I thought we are going back to Orb today.." Athrun with a confuse look, ask Cagalli, who was still lying on the bed, reading a magazine.

 

"Oh, that. Haven't you heard that there's a sudden meeting for peace conference tomorrow in PLANT? I will be the representative of Orb. So, story cut short, we are not leaving until the day after tomorrow." Cagalli answer him lazily with a yawn.

 

Athrun just smile at his girlfriend's attitude. Athrun then decided to join Cagalli on the bed, shifting Cagalli a little to the center. He just stares at her face while she reads through the magazine, Starz. Cagalli who caught Athrun who kept staring at her suddenly ask, "What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?"

 

"Yeah." Athrun says playfully, put his hand over her cheeks, and then stroking her hair that was almost covering her eyes to the back of her ears. "Yeah, right. Something on my face. Let me give something on YOUR face instead." Cagalli said, pushing Athrun off the bed.

 

Athrun was about to fall from the bed but his left hand which grab Cagalli's arm, forcing Cagalli to take the fall with him, finally landing on to the floor with Cagalli on top of him. Cagalli blush. She try to get up as fast as she possibly could but instead Athrun wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her closer to him. "Going somewhere my princess? You already push me off the bed, now you have to pay for it." Athrun said playfully.

 

"Uh-oh.. I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" Her hand already busy examining Athrun for any injury. Athrun took her hand to stop her and pull her closer to his face to kiss her.

 

They were about to kiss when their door was suddenly burst open. "Athrun, have you seen Dearka?" Yzak asked innocently.

 

Athrun who was still holding Cagalli in his arm said, "Well, can't you see that I'm busy?"

 

"Ceh. What about the thing you said about friends help each other no matter what thing?" Yzak answered with a frown.

 

Athrun gave him a death glare. "Yeah, that's doesn't include this kind of situation. By the way, what do you need Dearka for anyway. He's useless to you."

 

Yzak sighed. "Okay I answer you. But before can you guys break off for a while?" Yzak asked annoyingly. Athrun and Cagalli suddenly realize they was still in the 'on-top-of-each-other' position and quickly break away from each other.

 

"I need Dearka to iron my clothes."

 

"What? He's not your slave or anything."

 

"I know but I don't know how to iron my own cloth. But I won't call him if..." His word trailed off as he turned his gaze to Athrun. "No.. no.. I'm not doing that. Not going to happen eventhough you're giving me... -Yzak giving the puppy-dog eyes- ...the puppy dog eyes." Athrun sighed. Guess nobody can resist the puppy-dog eyes look, not even the mighty Athrun. "Okay. Okay. I'll do it for you."

 

Yzak smile. "Yes.. mission one : Get someone to iron your cloth accomplished."

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

The alarm clock is ringing.. AGAIN...

 

That's the third time the annoying little alarm clock that her father gave to her has been ringing, tried to shove her out from her unmade bed.

 

"Megan-chan.. wake up.. Megan-chan.. It's morning.." The alarm clock keep ringing.

 

"Urusai."

 

"Megan-chan.. wake up.. Megan-chan.. It's morning.."

 

"Damare."

 

"Megan-chan.. wake up.. Megan-chan.. It's morning.."

 

"Jakamashi."

 

"Megan-chan.. wake up.. Megan-chan.. It's morning.."

 

"Shut up."

 

"Megan-chan.. wake up.. Megan-chan.. It's morning.."

 

"Hey, which part of shut up didn't you understand?"

 

With that, a pair of electronic hand suddenly popped out from the alarm clock, shoving her off the bed which make she landed on her floor on her butt.

 

"Ouch, that's hurt, baka." She tried to climb up her bed to sleep again but the electronic hands suddenly reach for her, gripping her on her ankle, holding her upside down, and then keep hitting her butt violently a few times.

 

"Okay, okay. I wake up," she said holding a white flag in her right hand. The electronic hand finally let go of her ankle and once again she landed to the ground on her butt. "Mattaku, electronic things never know how to treat a girl right.." she mumbled to herself.

 

She finally stand up on her feet and reach for her organizer that was lying on the floor. She push a few button and the organizer suddenly functioning.

 

"Today at 7.30 am.. A meeting with the member of High Council. The new member of the council also will be introduced today."

 

"Achaa.. I forgot all about the meeting." She knocked her head a few times and then look at her clock. It's almost 7.15 am. She's already late. She started to panic with her eyes wild, scanning her messy room for her uniform.. "I'm going to be dead if I'm late.."

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

(Yzak P.O.V)

 

"Here. The cloth is perfectly ironed." Athrun said, handing the uniform to me.

 

"Arigatoe."

 

"So, that's all. I'll go back to my room, keh."

 

When I finished put on the uniform, the clock already show 7.20 am which unfortunately spell 'late' to me. I rush to catch up with the meeting which was supposed to start in 10 minutes.. or less, running down the hallway until I saw a girl who's carrying a pile of paper in her hand also running, but from the opposite direction come crashing into me.

 

"Itte.." The girl complained while holding her ankle. She recover amazingly fast and quickly gather the paper that was scattered all over the floor without even bother to look up to me, who's the one she collided with.

 

I tried to help but instead, she hit my hand rather hard, stopping me from helping her. "What was that for? I'm just trying to help." I ask angrily.

 

"Well, don't. Don't think I wouldn't know that you purposely crashing into me to take a look at my project.. MY PROJECT.." With that, she left me alone, confusedly in the middle of the hallway running toward the opposite direction.

 

After a few steps, unexpectedly she stumble and fall to the floor again.. with the paper she carrying flew to every direction, ended up at every corner of the floor. Is she spastic or what? She can't even walk properly, I thought. From my position, I can almost heard she's cursing while picking up the papers all over again. A guy has stopped and try to help but guess what.. She slap his face violently, saying the same thing she said to me earlier.

 

"Well, I guess I don't have to worry. At least she talk to everyone like that." I said to myself. As I stare at her, while she's running, I can't help noticing that she's also wearing a High Council uniform with a... what's that? A short? And may I add, a baggy short. Is that a High Council uniform suppose to look like? Or is it a new uniform for a new post or something? And one more, if she's a High Council member, she should be heading to the meeting room, which is the opposite the way she's going right now. If so, who's she?

 

Yeah, whatever. There's no reason that I should be worrying about something stupid like that. I got work to do. And yeah, that's remind me that.. "Aaahhhhh.. I'm late.." With that, I speed up heading to the meeting room.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

 

In the meeting room...

 

Almost all the seats in the meeting room is already filled except for one. (Don't worry guys, Yzak is already seated in his seat, safe and sound. So, he's not the one who's being late. No harm done) Most of the member's patient has already grown thin waiting for this one person before they can actually start their meeting. How can someone be late to such an important meeting like this?

 

A man with head that was almost full of white-coloured hair suddenly spoke. "May I ask, whose seat is the remaining one is?"

 

Ezaria Jule stared at the remaining seat. So did Yzak. Then, some other man suddenly spoke again. "Can't we just start the meeting without him? Unfortunately, I haven't got all day."

 

Ezaria Jule stand from her seat. "I'm afraid to say that she's the important person for this meeting today, which is obviously the preparation for the peace conference tomorrow. In other word, we can't start without her. I hope you understand the importance of the conference as well as the meeting's. So, just deal with it." Yzak shocks with his mother attitude. He never seen her being so angry before. Unfortunately, Ezaria's response has offended some of the member. They began to debate each other when the real meeting haven't even started yet.

 

Suddenly, a hoarse voice manage to stop all the commotion. Yzak turned his gaze to someone who was still sitting in his seat calmly. "Stop this, I said." he ordered. All the noises finally stopped. "I said, we just wait for her... And when I said that, I mean without noise." he said again, glaring at every single one of the High Council member. All the members settle down on their seat and nodded their head indicating that they are still have enough patient to wait for this guy.

 

Why is everyone obey him willingly? Who's he, anyway? Yzak thought.

 

The door suddenly burst open and revealing an average height girl, with dark blue hair standing there, looking exhausted. But still, the girl manage to pants a few word. A few heads already turn around, paying a little attention to the girl. Then the girl says.. "I'm sorry that I'm late."

 

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

Yaay.. Finish the second chapter. Hope you like it. I know.. I know.. It's quite lame right? And I'm sorry if the fluffy part of Cagalli and Athrun is not THAT romantic. Hey, what do you expect from a typical and pathetic 16 years old girl who never had a boyfriend before.

 

As for the others main chara (Kira, Lacus, Miriallia), they would be introduced in the next couple of chapters. So, please be patient.

 

And it's decided.. I'm 'borrowing' some characters and location from s-CRY-ed and for those who're 'unfan' of s-CRY-ed, don't worry your head, cause I am going to modified these chara and location of s-CRY-ed a little bit to suit Gundam SEED background. So, see you when I update.