Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation three : ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Gundam SEED fanfiction

 

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

 

By sanzo_reload

 

Disclaimer : . . . . . . (Hey, now who's doing the disclaimer?)

 

Me : Don't look at me. I won't do it this time. Yzak you do it.

 

Yzak : Why me? Ask someone else.

 

Megan : (suddenly popped up) I'll do it.

 

Me : Where the heck did you come from?

 

Megan : sanzo_reload doesn't own Gundam SEED and s-CRY-ed or any of it's character although I know she really want to. See, it's not that hard.

 

Me : Yeah, maybe. Next time you'll do it Yzak.

 

Yzak : Two words.. No way.

 

Me : It's okay. Next chapter, you're going to the Council.. (evil grin).. naked. How would you like that, huh, Yzak? (then there's a debate between the author and Yzak)

 

Megan : Just ignore them. On with the chapter, please.

 

Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

 

keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.

 

 

: Operation three :

 

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

The door suddenly burst open and revealing an average height girl, with dark blue hair standing there, looking exhausted. But still, the girl manage to pants a few word. A few heads already turn around, paying a little attention to the girl. Then the girl says.. "I'm sorry that I'm late."

 

The girl then poker-faced walk into the room and slumped herself into the empty seat beside Yzak. "Sorry. I'm still new here. I took the wrong direction and got lost. (snort out a laugh) It's funny that I finally end up in a toilet. So, what did I miss?"

 

Yzak stared at the girl intently and realize that he seen this girl somewhere before. "Omae..." Yzak accidently slipped out a few word. The girl turned around to face Yzak. "You?"

 

The girl stand from her seat and grab Yzak by his collar.. "You're the one who collided with me.. You're the one who made me late. You.. you're going to pay for this." She is about to beat him up to a pulp when a man suddenly spoke.

 

"What? Is this some kind of a joke or something? We're waiting for this kid? THIS kid?"

 

The girl seems offended somehow, start yelling to the man. "Yeah.. THIS is the kid that you've been patiently waiting for 40 minutes and THIS is the kid YOU need to start this stupid meeting. And that's clearly said that THIS kid is seriously important for this meeting. Got the message?"

 

"Teme.."

 

The man with the hoarse voice spoke, calmly. "Unfortunately, the kid that we've been waiting for 40 minutes is one of the new member of High Council. And you, little girl, back to your seat." The girl obediently release Yzak and sit back on her seat.

 

"Like I said, today.. introducing three new member of High Council which were selected by me based on their performance and experience.. The three new member please stand up and introduce yourself to the Council."

 

Without any waste of time, three teenagers quickly stand up from their seat. A girl and two guys. The girl has shoulder-length dark blue hair with a braid at both side of her head, an average height, light skin and two beautiful blue eyes decided to introduce herself first. "Reporting.. Megan Shinihiero..." She smile and give the rest of the council a playful salute and a wink then continue.. "... and nice to meet you."

 

The second newcomer is a guy with short silvery-grey hair, a scarred face (not in a scary way, but in cute way) with lip that always form a sneer. "I'm Yzak Jule, former pilot of Duel Gundam." Finally, the last newcomer which is also a guy but with a naughty and playful face, spiky blond hair and blue eyes who look rather eager to introduce himself to the council. "My name is Chester... Chester Nanoda," he said proudly.

 

Everyone in the council snort out a laugh when they heard the Chester introduced his last name. "Nanoda? What kind of a name is it? Are you joking? Who gave you such a lame name?" said Megan who's already burst out laughing uncontrollably. Chester doesn't seems to care though. He just slumped himself into the chair while saying.."What's wrong with it? It sounded cool... At least, that's what I think."

 

Megan laugh again at his response. "Yeah, sure. It's really a cool name... Not."

 

"Great.. now we know the newcomer of the Council. And it's time I introduce myself. I am replacing Patrick Zala as the chairman of the High Council and my name is Mitsuda Hatsuzaki. I hope I will get your full cooperation in this meeting or any other meeting we are going to have next time." the man with the hoarse voice finally said. First day of the newcomer, the Council already in commotion.. Yare.. yare.. They still have a lot to work on. Misuda Hatsuzaki thought, shaking his own head while observing the attitude of the three young teenager.

 

"Are we going to start the meeting or what?" Chester said.

 

Megan smirked at Chester. "Yeah, of course we are going to start it, moron.."

 

"Kids.." Yzak said while shaking his head.

 

"Teme.. Are you picking a fight with me?" Megan and Chester said on the same time.

 

"Stop it. Shinihiero, I thought you said you have something to suggest to the Council before presenting it at the peace conference tomorrow. Do go on with it." Ezaria Jule interrupt.

 

"Yeah, I almost forgot about it." Megan said, starting to distribute the paper she has in hand to the rest of the Council. "Actually the thing is, HOLY has been seeking for help to convince others nation especially EA to reconstruct the Lost Ground on Earth. So, to make it simple, I think we should help them."

 

"What? Wait.. What's HOLY? And Lost Ground?" Chester ask.

 

Megan sigh. "Guess I have to start from the beginning. Okay, as you can see in the profile, a strange environmental phenomenon 22 years ago in the Kanazawa prefecture caused the land to split and protrude upwards reaching unprecedented heights, creating the secluded area known as The Lost Ground. Because of that, Kanazawa was naturally divided by two, which is Mainland and the Lost Ground." Megan stopped for a while, making sure everyone understand her explaination.

 

"Thousands of resident of the Lost Ground has been looking for any work they can find to sustain their livelihood within the harsh environment. But the damage is obviously far greater than that. Many people either died of hunger or brutal work. Due to that, Earth created HOLY to help in distributing foods and others basic needs to the Lost Ground. Unfortunately, rumour does said that some of the residence here are gifted or should I say, naturally born with Alter ability. For example, Alter ability of some people allow them to plaster their right arm and torso with a metallic alloy." she continued.

 

"Then, what is the problem?" a man asked.

 

"I'm getting to that. EA, however, hearing this rumour, is taking advantage of this situation, has ordered HOLY to suppress and capture this Alter user and put them in experiment to test and increase their ability for their own use. Unfortunately, most of the Alter user they put in experiment either end up dead or crazy. This has made Alter user of the Lost Ground furious and causing chaos all over the mainland."

 

Mitsuda Hatsuzaki nods his head while hearing Megan's explaination. "Then, for what reason we should help them?

 

"That's what I'm trying to explain. They had gone absolutely berserk and they had shown the world their strength. It's just a matter of time that any nation who still have intention in causing a war all over again, come to the Lost Ground and asking them for allies. And I don't think they would even hesitate for a second to turn against EA since they are not on anybody's side from the beginning, neither Natural nor Coordinator. Then, that would be quite a threat, not only for EA and Orb, but also for us." Megan replied.

 

If we help them reconstruct, wouldn't it be more dangerous for us if the Alter user suddenly decided to join forces with Earth Alliance to fight against us?" he asks.

 

Megan just smile and keep explaining. "That's more reason for us to help them reconstruct their hometown. I mean, if we can gain their trust and make them our allies too, then we don't have to worry about them allies with neither Earth Alliance, Orb nor any other anti-Coordinator, right?"

 

Yzak shrugged. "But we still have the mobile suit, right? Sure, they can't beat that."

 

"I won't be sure about that if I were you. They were more than that. And I should say that their abilities must not be underestimated. Under my year working with HOLY, I have witnessed Alter user with all sort of powerful ability that could be say... surpassing our technology or our mobile suit."

 

"So, what's your suggestion?" Ezaria interrupt.

 

"I say, we help them. I have already invited three elite members from HOLY to present in tomorrow's peace conference to explain about this matters in details to the other's countries representative." Megan explains. "So, in other word...

 

"Phuuuuuut !!!" A soft noise suddenly heard.

 

All blur for a second trying to figure out what noise is it. Suddenly, all the member start covering their nose at the same time as the foul smell started to stench the whole room.

 

"It's the stink bomb attack. Hide under your desk. We're under attack." Megan yell, alarmed.

 

All the member still stay blur on their seat as if they haven't heard Megan, still covering their nose. Mitsuda Hatsuzaki, one hand covering his nose and one other hand holding an air freshener, start spraying them all over the room. Chester on the other hand, suddenly pull out an oxygen tank from under the table and start breathing using the air from the tank. Chester suddenly broke out the silence when Megan is still hiding under the table. "No, Megan. It's you."

 

Megan went out from her hiding, looking offended by Chester's comment. "What do you mean by that? I'm not a terrorrist. Why would I attack you guys?"

 

"No, it's not that. I mean, the stinks come from you."

 

"Chester.. honestly, I feel offended. If I were about to kill you guys, I wouldn't be using a stink bomb.. I will be using a real bomb instead, so you guys will be dead.. not ended up covering your nose."

 

Yzak start to lose his patient. "You fart, you bitch. You fart. Can you take a hint now, baka."

 

"I fart? (smiling shyly) Sumimasen.. gomen.. I guess I have a little too much bananas last night... Ho.. ho.. ho.. ho.. ho.. ho.." she kept laughing.

 

"What are you doing?" Yzak asking confusedly after seeing Megan's reaction to his comment.

 

"What?"

 

"Aren't you going like.. you know... running and crying outside for an instance."

 

"Why am I going to do that, silly? Only girls do that. It's stupid. Everybody's fart."

 

"It's not that."

 

"Why, Yzak. Did you have trouble farting? I can recommend you a doctor for that."

 

"Chigau (no).. Talking to you make my side aches."

 

"It's not good then. Side aches mean appendicitis. You should consult a doctor."

 

"Arggghhh.. Just shut up. I can't stand you." Yzak burst out his anger.

 

"Stop this." Mitsuda Hatsuzaki ordered. "Shinihiero, be serious, can you?"

 

"I am serious. It's just that I fart." Megan said, poker-faced.

 

"Then, the three representative of PLANT that will be going to the peace conference tomorrow is me, Megan Shinihiero and..." Hatsuzaki suddenly stopped.

 

"And..." Megan imitates.

 

"And Ezaria Jule." Hatsuzaki finally said.

 

"I'm sorry. But I have other work that has to be completed by the end of the week. I fear that I can't make it to the conference but may I suggest someone else to take my place?" Ezaria responded.

 

"Who?"

 

"My son, Yzak Jule. He's one of the mobile suit pilot, so he has many experience from war. I think he's a good candidate for tomorrow, don't you think?"

 

Hatsuzaki hesitates for a minute, thinking all over again for Ezaria's suggestion. "Okay then. Yzak Jule, is it okay with you?"

 

Yzak stand from his seat. "Yes. I have no objection against it."

 

"It's settled then. Therefore I call this meeting off." Hatsuzaki announced while closing the file in front of him.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

After the meeting...

 

"Megan, can I talk with you for a second?" Yzak suddenly ask. Megan who was talking to Chester earlier (or rather, joking around!), stopped, and confusedly follow Yzak who's dragging her somewhere else. Chester who saw that, just shrugged and turned his back, heading toward the opposite direction as their's.

 

"What is it, Yzak? And stop pulling me around like a doll." Megan said with a high tone.

 

Yzak stopped. Guess the high tone work out a bit. Yzak breathed deeper before start talking to Megan. "What are you wearing, Megan?"

 

Megan stops to look at her own cloth and then said, "A High Council uniform and a baggy short. So, what's wrong with it?"

 

"Tell me what's not wrong with it. Everything. A baggy short? What's that? (touching the chains on the side of Megan's short) And a chain? This is a High Council meeting, not a trip to the skatepark. And don't tell me, you're wearing things like this in the conference tomorrow."

 

"Then, what am I suppose to wear? This is comfortable. Isn't that why we created cloth at the first place? To be comfortable.." Megan responded with a frown.

 

"Yes. But we have to wear certain cloth at a certain occasion. If you still want to wear short, dump the baggy ones... settle with some tighter one, so it seems a little official, right?"

 

As he finishes the 'wear the tighter one' part, Megan already gave him a mischievous smile. "Hentai.. (which mean pervert). If you want to go out with me, just say so."

 

"I wouldn't want to go out with a girl like you, even if I die. I swear." Yzak explained.

 

Megan shot him a suspicious glance. "Are you saying that you're a gay?"

 

"No."

 

"Then why don't you want to go out with me?"

 

"I just don't, okay?"

 

"But..."

 

"Hey, Yzak. I've been searching for you all over." Dearka suddenly appeared out of nowhere rescuing Yzak from the girl.

 

Thank god, he came. Save me some trouble, Yzak thought while heading toward Dearka. "Hey."

 

"Wants to eat lunch? I'm starving." Dearka said.

 

"Okay." Whatever as long as I can get rid of this annoying girl.

 

Yzak realize that Megan is watching him and Dearka suspiciously. Megan shot him with a yeah-it's-official-you're-a-gay look but he ignored her anyway. He's starving and followed Dearka from behind to get his lunch.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

Finish the third chapter. How's it? I've been reading dictionary lately but I don't think it's really improve my writing so gomen.. For anyone who never even heard of s-CRY-ed, can you understand my explaination? I'm not very good at explaining things but I hope you get it.

 

Hope you don't get too annoyed with Megan. After all, she's the main OC of this fic. Sayonara...