Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation four : ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 

Gundam SEED fanfiction

 

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

 

By sanzo_reload

 

Disclaimer : Yzak : sanzo_reload doesn't own Gundam SEED, s-CRY-ed or any of it's character. So, deal with it.

 

Me : (sparkling eyes) Arigatoe, Yzak for doing this for me.

 

Yzak : Yeah, whatever as long as I wear a proper cloth for the peace conference in this chapter.

 

Me : (thinking) Umm... I don't know about it yet. I am just thinking...

 

Yzak : (grab author by her collar) You better make sure I wear a proper cloth or else I...

 

Me : Okay.. okay.. But can we at least go on with the story first?

 

Yzak : Go on with chapter 4, finally.

 

Note : Arigatoe for the review, weluvanime. And I never read the second and third book but may I ask what are you afraid of? I hope my fic didn't scared you away. And thanks everyone for reading this piece of junk. I'm not a good writer.

 

Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

 

keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.

 

 

: Operation four :

 

 

(Normal P.O.V)

 

At the restaurant...

 

"So, Dearka, care to tell me where have you been for like... (checking out his watch) ...the past 10 hours?" Yzak suddenly ask, while they were eating their lunch.

 

"Me? Ummm.. I don't know you will believe me or not but I was talking on the phone with Miriallia for like...(pause)...10 hours.." Dearka replied with a nervous laugh.

 

Yzak shrugged. "Yeah, whatever. Getting involved with that Natural girl has made you officially gone from crazy to nuts."

 

Dearka is about to grab Yzak by his collar but the thought of the girl he saw earlier, talking with Yzak suddenly stop his urge to do so. Instead, he gave Yzak a suspicious glance. "And what was you doing with that girl just now, huh, Yzak? And what were you guys fighting about? She just rejected you for a date?"

 

"Yeah, right. Like I would date her. The only reason we're fighting is because she's not wearing a proper cloth and she called me a gay." Yzak responded rather fast.

 

"Are you?" Dearka ask again in suspicion.

 

"I am what?"

 

"Well.. are you a gay? I mean, you never feel attracted to any woman in your life before." Dearka try to reason.

 

Yzak is about to open his mouth to speak something but Dearka interrupted. "Uh..uh.. Your mom not count.."

 

Yzak groans in unsatisfaction. "Ahhhh.."

 

Yzak just turn his unsatisfaction look to his uncertain look, "Geez..I don't know Dearka. Well, you know that I'm not really good with my emotion. And I don't know what I am feeling exactly. But I guess I have to tell you the truth now."

 

"Tell me the truth what?" Curiosity began to take over Dearka.

 

"I...(nervous look).. I think I love you."

 

"NANI?????" Dearka try to speak up but Yzak lightly put a finger on Dearka's lip, stopping him from saying another word.

 

"I know you can't accept my love, Dearka. You love that Natural girl, right? Sometimes I feel jealous with that girl. I sacrifice everything I got for your love. I swear, Dearka, I love you." Yzak said while his eyes set onto the ground. There's a moment of silence after that. Soft music was playing in the background.

 

"I didn't know you think of me as more than a friend. But I..."

 

"Ha..ha...ha...ha..." Yzak suddenly burst out laughing.

 

Dearka starts to get confuse. "Why are you laughing?"

 

"I got you.. I got you real bad..(laugh).. I was just joking.. (laugh).. Can't believe you took me seriously.. (laugh).. Can't talk anymore..(laugh)..Or I wet my pants..(laugh).."

 

Dearka still with his confused look. For a couple of moment later, he finally snapped back to reality. His so-called best friend has pulled a stupid prank on him. And he... he actually falling for it. "Ha.. ha... Laugh all you want. I can't wait for my turn next when you actually falling head over heels for a girl. That's my turn to laugh."

 

Yzak just snorted at Dearka's comment. "Yeah right. I can almost guarantee you with my life that I will never fall in love with anyone... And I mean anyone for my whole life.. no.. no.. we're talking about the whole eternity now.. (evil laugh)."

 

"Alright..alright.. Can you just stop laughing now? You're starting to sound like the evil witch in Sleeping Beauty. And you're scaring me."

 

Yzak stop laughing now, but his mouth just wouldn't stop moving. He's repeated his 'I love you, Dearka' line over and over again before bursting out laughing...(sweatdrops).. again. "Do you think I would be desperate enough to fall in love with you?.. WITH YOU??? Dream on." With that, he laugh again, rolling on the floor.

 

"Yzak, you can stop laughing now. You really can and you better be." Dearka lost his patient. He can't put up with this anymore. He stands up and grabs Yzak by his collar, which he should be doing earlier on, with an evil smirk spread all over his face.

 

Yzak gulped. "Ooops... This could get ugly."

 

The next thing happens is...

 

...........THIS PART IS CENSORED, NOT SUITABLE FOR GENERAL VIEWING............

 

 

(Sorry guys.. looks like we have to go on to the next day)

 

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

"I'm now at the meeting hall in PLANT where a peace conference was about to be held here. Some guest of honor already filling up the hall. As you can see over there, Cagalli Yula Attha, representative of Orb is already here with her rumour-said, boyfriend, Athrun Zala and Kisaka from Orb. And look what we have here... The representative from HOLY also decided to present today. They are Ryuuho, Martin Jigmar and Mimori Kiryuu, the three big names in HOLY. I'm still not sure why they suddenly decided to participate in the peace conference as the minute of the meeting is currently kept as a secret. Damn.. I hate secret." report a reporter who's doing a coverage of the peace conference.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

Yzak was talking to Dearka when Megan suddenly appeared in front of him, wearing the white ZAFT uniform, in complete.

 

"What are you wearing?" Yzak ask while checking her from head to toe.

 

"What? You said I have to wear something that suit the occasion and I think this suit the occasion, and god check me out.. I'm totally cute in this. I can't believe I'm saying this.. but this cloth is comfortable. I can live in this," Megan replied, with her usual poker-faced look.

 

"You are in the military too?" Dearka ask in confusion. Megan just stare at Dearka blurly and said, "Nope. But I think I'm about to sign up."

 

Yzak scratches his head that was not itching. "Then, how did you get the cloth in the first place?"

 

"I ask your mom for a 'proper cloth' for this conference so that his son will be satisfied and she gave me this cloth."

 

Dearka and Yzak exchange glances with each other. "Okay, we got you."

 

"Chester, what are you doing here? I thought you have another assignment." Megan suddenly greet Chester, who suddenly appeared at the conference. "I'm just here to remind you not to fart in the conference or else a war is going to break out soon." Chester replied with a naughty smile.

 

"Baka.. I know that. Yzak, I think we have to enter the hall now." Megan said while grabbing Yzak's arm and waving a goodbye to Dearka and Chester.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

Here is the list of the representative..

 

PLANT : Mitsuda Hatsuzaki, Megan Shinihiero and Yzak Jule.

 

Orb : Cagalli Yula Attha, Athrun Zala and Kisaka.

 

EA : Andrew Hammington, Claude Hirai and Tia Revn. (I made up the name, keh)

 

HOLY : Martin Jigmar, Ryuuho and Mimori Kiryuu.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

 

"I'm not going to agree with that girl(Megan), stupid suggestion. Why would we have to help reconstruct Lost Ground? We would gain nothing from it." A representative from the EA, Andrew speak up in a very high tone.

 

 

"Why not? After all, the Lost Ground is still on Earth, isn't it? Why not EA help them? This could be considered as your resposibility." Megan replied, furiously.

 

"What? Are we somekind of a charity organization now?" The same person of EA speaks again.

 

Ryuuho, the guy with short purple hair from HOLY stand up from his seat to back Megan up. "Alter user, or I should say Native Alter from the Lost Ground is not to be underestimated. Although the population of the Native Alter of the Lost Ground is small, their power is enough to wreck and take over the whole Earth. That's doesn't include if they decided to allies with either Natural or Coordinator haters.. the favor seems not to be ours."

 

"I won't agree with you," the same person who's sitting in the middle of the other two EA representative debate again. "Yzak, do you realize that he's the only one who's been doing the talking. His other two friends doesn't seems to bother a bit about this conference." Megan said. Yzak just nods. Yeah, it's true... one of the representative is rather busy doing manicure and the other one is worst- he's not even listening to the conference, instead he's listening to his discman. A moment later, Megan said again, "I wouldn't blame them if my leader is completely a talkative freaks, ne?"

 

"Ryuuho is right. We need to gain their trust and their cooperation. As the advisor that was sent from EA, Mugyou Kyoji has been acting out of control, many of Native Alter have been taken captive. And much more, many have died after they were put in the irresponsible experiment conducted by EA themselves. They have every right to be angry. And the least we can do is to help them recover from their suffering. Give them a proper work and life like us. What? Now, you wouldn't take the blame for it?" Mimori, who is also from HOLY said in anger.

 

After Mimori was done with her speech, Megan turn her gaze to Mimori and whispered a 'thank you' to Mimori for backing her up. Mimori nods with a satisfied smile on her face. The representative of EA just stay still on their seat, doesn't know how to reply to that.

 

"Much more.. the Alter user's attack seems to get in the way of Earth reconstruction, isn't it? If we don't do this, the reconstruction could never be done." Cagalli added.

 

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

"It has been almost 1 hours after the conference started. Noises could be heard from outside but the details about what they were planning about is still unknown. I really hope they settle this fast." the reporter report again.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

Their speeches seems to get through the EA representative or I should say, it finally got through Andrew, the EA annoying and stone-headed leader.

 

"So, it's decided. Each nation will send one representa....." Mitsuda Hatsuzaki's hoarse voice was suddenly interrupted by a voice... singing.

 

"Itsuka chikau bokuwa

kono tede kizutsu mirai wa

Kanarazu kono basho de

Kimi wa doko ni datte

Dakedo ima wa.... itte...." the voice finally said, in a singsong voice. It's the guy from EA who's wearing a discman. "Put away your stupid discman, Claude. We're choosing a representative to go to the Lost Ground for reconstruction, okay? I can't believe I'm bringing along such stupid person." their leader, Andrew explains, smacking that guy's head violently.

 

Mitsuda Hatsuzaki sighed at the view. He continues his sentence, "Like I said, each nation will choose a representative to represent them to negotiate with the leader of the Lost Ground for reconstruction matters."

 

"I will represent Orb," Cagalli said, raising her hand.

 

"I will represent EA," the guy with the discman said, happily.

 

"Sir, may I represent PLANT to go to the Lost Ground?" Megan seek for permission from Hatsuzaki. Hatsuzaki just nodded. "Then, I will be the representative of PLANT," Megan announced.

 

"Who'll be the leader for this operation, then?" Claude asked.

 

"I think it's wise if the leader is from HOLY itself. After all, they know much more about Lost Ground than any of us." Cagalli suggested.

 

"Then, may I suggest Ryuuho to be the leader of the operation. He known a lot about Lost Ground as well as an excellent Alter user," Martin Jigmar, the leader of HOLY said.

 

"I have absolutely no problem against it."

 

"Me too."

 

"Me neiter."

 

"Then, it's settled. May we call this conference to an end?" ask Mitsuda Hatsuzaki as the host of the peace conference.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

"Here they are.. They finally out from the meeting hall.. And may I say, they look happy. What has happened? What has happened?" ask the same reporter.

 

"Why ask the camera? Go ask them la.." the cameraman replied. With that, the reporter come running to the representative and began to rain them with thousands of question.

 

"What has happened? What's your plan in the first place?" the reporter ask Mitsuda Hatsuzaki. With a calm look on his face, like usual, his reply is quite simple, "Go to the Peace Conference Ball tonight. Press are invited. We'll be announcing our plan in the Ball."

 

"Haahhhhh.. But it's tonight.. I can't stand surprises." the reporter complaining.

 

"Bear with it a little. We are all tired and need some rest, right now. Tonight, we will answer any question regarding the conference." Hatsuzaki continued, walking away toward his office.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

"Ryuuho... Mimori-san," Megan called out for the two HOLY representative, Ryuuho and Mimori, the girl with long back hair.

 

"Megan.. What's up?" Mimori greeted back. "Why didn't Mugyou Kyoji present in today's conference?" Megan ask them, without giving a minute to spare.

 

"Why would he present? He's just an advisor." Ryuuho replied. Mimori nodded in agreement with Ryuuho. Megan sighed. "Okay, in other word, you haven't told him yet, right?" Megan said.

 

"That's one way to put it. But having him here would make things difficult." Mimori admitted.

 

Megan stared at them with an angry look. "If EA knew you're doing this without consulting with Mugyou Kyoji first, they would cancel this whole thing. And I doubt for a second that Mugyou would keep this thing quiet."

 

Mimori and Ryuuho exchange glances with each other. "We know about that. But we have no other choices. If we already convince EA, he might agree with this plan too. After all, he practically work for EA." Ryuuho added.

 

"Yeah, I sure do hope so," Megan replied.

 

: o : o : o : o : o :

 

Chapter 4 done.. Yaay.. Hope you like it. I think I'm having fun turning both the Council and the peace conference upside down. Heh.. heh.. And I'm sure you can already guess who the bad guys in this story. It's obvious, right?

 

Next up, is the Peace Conference Ball.. Don't worry, I won't be wasting much time answering the press question. Instead, I'll just go to the good part.

 

See you next time..