Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation five : ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Gundam SEED, s-CRY-ed or any of it's character and I never will be.
 
Note : I've been reading a lot of fanfic lately and unfortunately I encountered this one word that I couldn't understand... 'mary-sue'. What the heck is that? Can anyone explains to me... (puppy dog eyes) Please...
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: Operation five :
 
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
In the Peace Conference Ball...
 
"So, what's your plan?" asked a reporter.
 
"We decided to help HOLY to reconstruct Lost Ground." Mitsuda Hatsuzaki replied, with a faint smile.
 
"And...." the reporter asked again, curiously.
 
"And that's it."
 
"That's it? THAT'S IT?? What do mean that's it? You mean, I'm waiting for 12 hours just to hear an old man say..(making a face and imitates Hatsuzaki).. 'We decided to help HOLY to reconstruct Lost Ground'. I demand more information." the reporter replied with an angry tone.
 
"Wait... wait.. wait.. wait.. There's no time for information.. There's no time to waste. Well, you heard him, they say they help HOLY reconstruct Lost Ground. Get over it, buddy. Now, let's go to the REAL question." a female reporter suddenly interrupted. "Ms. Cagalli, is it true that Athrun Zala is your (clear her throat) ... boyfriend?"
 
Athrun's eyes just couldn't stop blinking upon hearing the question. Cagalli blushed but she manage to gather her courage to answer the question. "Well, I guess news spread fast than a satellite. I was just about to publish it on my website." she said with a rather sarcastic tone.
 
Another brown-haired reporter then came forward to ask another question. "Is it true that Lost Ground..."
 
"ME... ME... ME... ME... ME." the same female reporter interrupted again. "Well, can't you at least wait until I finished my question?" the brown-haired reporter said angrily, with an annoyed face.
 
"No.. Well, Andrew Hammington, rumor said that you're interested in Megan Shinihiero, representative from PLANT. Any plan on marriage yet?" she asked.
 
Megan and Andrew stood up from their seat instantly. Andrew coolly answered, "Yeah, I'm planning on proposing to her tonight after our long romance." Megan just go o.o. "What? Who wants to get married with a talkative guy like you? (Andrew give her a flying kiss).. Ewwww."
 
"But I thought that Megan already fall in love with her fellow member of High Coucil, Yzak Jule. Is it true, Yzak Jule?"
 
Now, it's time for Yzak to stand up furiously from his seat. His face was almost red. He then said, "No." Megan let out a sigh of relieved. "It's not Love. IT'S AN OBSESSION. She's been following me around, sending me some love letters and chocolate. But I decided to ignore her." he finally continue, proudly. "What? Is it me or is it everyone is trying to sabotage me today?" Megan said.
 
"Me next. Me next. I want to ask question too." a reporter with blond hair said, who was raising her hand frantically.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
(Yzak P.O.V)
 
After 55 minutes of suffering, the ball finally started.
 
Going to a ball isn't necessarily what I had in mind after I was selected as a High Council member. I thought it's going to be more serious than having to go to a ball.. a ball.. How weird is this?
 
Soft music started playing in the background. Some guest already started dancing with their partner. So is Cagalli and Athrun. I don't think they'll ever be apart from each other even for a second.
 
And here I was, standing still like a statue, not to mention, alone in the middle of the hall doing absolutely nothing. I found a chair and decided to sit still until this ceremony come to the end.
 
This is boring, I thought. My eyes began to scan the whole room, searching for Megan who suddenly disappeared after the press conference. It's better if she's here. At least I have someone to talk to.
 
"Yzak.. Yzak.. You need to help me," Megan screamed, poking me from the back. She looked like she had been running for the whole year, panting and sweating. I look at her with a disgusted and annoying look. "What's with the sweat, Megan?"
 
"No.. (pant)..time..(pant)..to..(pant)..explain.. I need you..(pant)..to be my date..(pant)..tonight." Megan panted.
 
 
(Megan P.O.V)
 
"What? Are you totally okay? Are you sure you're not catching a fever or something?" he said with his right hand was put on my forehead.
 
"No, Mr-Smarty-Pants.. I'm a 100% Coordinator. Why in the world would I be sick? I just ask you to be my date. Is it so hard to understand? Men, you're stupid." I replied.
 
Yzak smirked at me. From what I saw on his face, he's not believing even a single thing I'm saying. "Yzak.. please.. Or else my dad is going to make me go out with Andrew."
 
"Who's Andrew?"
 
"He's the 'talkative' EA representative. Please, Yzak." I pleaded with puppy-dog eyes.
 
"Okay, why is your father making you go with him?" he asked.
 
I made a face. "You don't want to know."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
Earlier that night..
 
"Dad, I told you, I won't go out with him." I protested. "And that's mean, whatever the circumstances may be."
 
"I told you, he's interested with you. And this is for the sake of peace. " my dad said, tying to convince me.
 
"So, you're sacrificing your only daughter to that nasty guy for peace sake?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.
 
He shook his head a few times. "I'm sorry, Megan. But sacrifice has to be made."
 
"What?" I stared at him in disbelief. I just cannot believe even the puppy dog eyes didn't work against him.
 
My dad pulled out his cellphone start dialling some numbers. "Bodyguards, I need some help here."
 
"Uh-oh.. bodyguard? Are you trying to kill me dad?" I asked. "Nope.. I'm just trying to convince you to go out with that man." my dad answered. "Look like the bodyguard already arrived. Guys, tie this girl at the chair." my dad ordered.
 
A couple of minutes later, after a hard fight and struggle, I found myself already tied on a chair. "Ceh, no fair. Five against one, sure you're going to win, dad. What a dirty trick. Let me remind you, dad. This isn't making me go to the ball with that, yuck, I can't believe I'm saying his name, Andrew." I said to my dad.
 
"I know. This is why I'm taking your favourite gun away.(taking out the gun from my jeans pocket).." my dad threatened.
 
"Is that my gun? No.. don't take that gun.. please.." I began to plead. "Then, promise me, you go to the ball with him. Take it or leave it."
 
"No.." I said firmly. With that, my dad who was holding my gun, brushing the gun against his unshaved face. "No...not your face.. No.. you're scratching my gun.. No.. please stop it."
 
"Say the magic word."
 
"Please and thank you." I said still with a puppy-dog eyes. My dad, hearing that, brushing my gun against his face even harder.
 
"Okay..okay..I'll go with him. But under one condition" My dad finally let go of the gun and ready to listen to my word. "What is it?"
 
"If I have a date, I don't have to go with him."
 
"Okay. That's a deal." he replied within a second. "Okay... That's easier than I expected." I said with a suspicious glance. "You're not planning anything, are you?"
 
"No.. I know you will go with Andrew cos you're not going to have a date by tonight. Who the hell will be interested in an unsexy girl like you, right?" my dad admitted.
 
"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd........."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
 
Just thinking about it already make me sighed. "So, Yzak.. please.."
 
My pleading made him smirking even more. "Yeah, right. Give me 25 reasons why would I want to waste my time occupying a girl who doesn't know how to wear a dress in ball and instead she's still wearing a military outfit at this kind of occasion. Ever heard of 'fashion sense'?" he criticized me.
 
"Fine.. I'll ask someone else to be my date." I said turning my around, scanning the whole hall for someone I actually know. "Shit.. that guy is coming this way. Yzak.. if you don't help me, I'll make your life miserable." I threatened, hiding my face from Andrew.
 
"Fine, I'll help you." Yzak finally decided to help me. I pulled him up from his seat and slipped my arm in his. When Andrew finally approached us, I purposely hug Yzak. "Hi, Megan," he greeted me with a sweet smile. His smile already make me wanna puke.
 
"Hi, Andrew." I greet him back, nonchalantly. "Oh, yeah, Andrew. Meet Yzak Jule, my da...."
 
"Hi, Andrew." Yzak suddenly interrupted, shaking his hand with Andrew. "Megan's father ask me to walk her here to you, you know in case she was kidnapped or something. It's a true dad intuition. So, since I already deliver her safely to your side, enjoy your night with her. Remember, she's a shy girl." Yzak said, innocently.
 
With that, Andrew took my hand and slipped it into his arm. "Thanks a lot, Yzak."
 
Yzak smiled again. "No problem. I'm just here to help."
 
As Andrew dragged me into one of his boring conversation, I turn my back around and gave Yzak a I-kill-you-and-feed-you-to-the-dog look. Instead, he replied me with a devilish smirk while waving his hand goodbye to me. "I'll kill him, I swear." I mumbled to myself.
 
(Yzak P.O.V)
Watching Megan being drag with that guy really satisfy me. "That's going to teach her a lesson."
 
Okay, now I'm alone again. I grab a drink and decided to sit again while waiting for the whole Megan-Andrew scene to be over. It seems Megan could hardly keep her eyes open while listening to Andrew who kept blabbering beside her. As I'm having fun watching Megan talking to that guy, I felt like somebody poking me at the back.
 
I turn around to see who is it and....
 
"Oh my god, what are you people?" I blurted out, unconsciously. There are three girls... no..no..no... three ugly creatures standing right in front of me, waving and giggle as if they are flirting with me. "Ewwwww... they are gross." I muttered silently. "Want to spare us a dance?" they asked. "No thanks. I rather not." I said, uncomfortably. With that, I left my seat and tried to find another seat. That was close. Glad I can escape.
 
Before I even manage to find myself a seat, someone suddenly grab my cloth. "Uh-oh." I turned around and found a little girl still grabbing to my cloth. The girl just smile and suddenly provocatively wink at me. "Brother, you're cute. Want to dance with me?"
 
Great. Now it's a little girl. Why can't a normal girl ask me to dance? Does this have to be this little girl?
 
"No, thanks." I rejected her and kept walking. I stopped as she didn't let go of my cloth. "I told you, let go of me. I don't want to dance."
 
"No. You have to dance with me. You're cute, so automatically you're my boyfriend." she said.
 
Arghhhh.. what now? Just now, dance partner... now, BOYFRIEND??? This is making me nuts. I have to get rid of her.
 
"What's that?" I said, pointing my finger to the opposite direction. She fall for it. As she turned around, I made a run to the garden. "Lucky.." I panted.
 
To think again, I feel bad for making Megan go with that guy. If she's here, I wouldn't be like this.
 
I sat still in front of the fountain and checked out the view of the garden. It's weird that the janitor is cleaning the garden. Isn't it supposed to be a gardener job? Then, I lost in my own thoughts again.
 
"Yzak.. What's with the face?" suddenly a voice shook me out from my own thought.
 
"Mom?"
 
"I am asking you, what's with the face?" She asked me again with the stern voice of hers. "Oh, don't you have a date for this ball?"
 
"Nope.. And I don't think I need one." I proudly replied.
 
Unexpectedly, she suddenly pinched cheeks and said, "It's okay, my baby boy. Drop by at my apartment and I'll bake you some cookies."
 
"Cookies? With milk?" I asked in excitement. "Yes.. with milk." she answered shortly.
 
"Okay, then. I'll be there."
 
Before going, she pinched my cheeks again before planted a kiss on my forehead. "Have fun, Yzak."
 
I blushed. Kisses on the forehead really did sound like a kid. I stared all around the garden, making sure nobody just saw that scene just now. My heart nearly dropped when I saw...
 
"Megan.." I blurted out. She's now sitting with her legs crossed just behind me at the fountain. Andrew is nowhere to be seen near her. She's now giving me a really devilish smirk and I think I know what am I getting myself involved in.
 
"Megan, please don't tell me you saw that." I asked her. She just kept smiling innocently and repied, "I won't tell you, then. But cookies with milk? Baby boy? Kiss on the forehead? That sounds ultimately adult-ish. Oh, by the way, there's a lipstick stain on your forehead." she said sarcastically.
 
I watched my own reflection in the water and quickly pulled out a tissue to clean the stain. She laughed watching me panickly clean the stain.
 
I glared at her. "You better shut up or you.."
 
"I what? I tell the press about how your mother kiss you on the forehead? Or, how Yzak Jule would love his cookies with milk?"
 
"Urgghh.." I groaned. "By the way, Megan. Where's Andrew?"
 
I began to regret that I even mentioned his name when an evil smile suddenly plastered on her face. "Just let say, he never going to bother me ever again."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
(In a room)
 
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeppp." screamed Andrew whose both hands and feet was tied and his mouth was covered by a small white cloth.
 
"Uebodiiiiiizguiingtuuuuhiiiirmiiii.." (Nobody is going to hear me..)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
She shifted a little to sit right beside me. "At least there is no camera here."
 
"ATTENTION EVERYONE...ATTENTION.." someone suddenly speak up using the microphones.
 
Megan and I quickly went back inside. Mitsuda Hatsuzaki was standing on the stage holding the mic to announce something that seems very important.
 
"I just want to say to all the guest to enjoy yourself with the ball. Don't worry because we have hundreds of professional security guarding this building as well as surveillance camera planted everywhere in this building."
 
Surveillance camera.... surveillance camera... surveillance camera... surveillance camera... surveillance camera... surveillance camera... surveillance camera...
 
"Ne, Megan. What is surveillance camera?" I asked dumbly. "Surveillance camera watched and recorded whatever we're doing, baka." she answered shortly.
 
"NANI????? There's surveillance camera are everywhere? Even in the garden???" I suddenly yelled.
 
"Yes. It's true, Mr. Jule. Surveillance camera is everywhere, that's include the garden and I guarantee it will be watching your every move." Hatsuzaki replied with a smile.
 
(Megan P.O.V)
 
"Wow, cool. Surveillance camera is everywhere. Isn't it cool, Yzak?" I asked but get no answer in return. "Yzak... Yzak..."
 
Suddenly I heard a sound of something hard falling to the floor. "Yzak..."
 
He's fainted. Oh, yeah. If there is camera in the garden, it must've caught the little scene with his mother.
 
"If they saw the tapes, people are going to look down on you, right?" I said.
 
He nodded. He saw me walking toward the exit. "Where are you going?"
 
"Talking to the press... I'm sure it's going to be in the front page tomorrow. Then, bye bye... my rival." I replied with a smirk with my face, leaving him alone in the middle of the hall.
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
That's all, I guess for this chapter. It's a chaos, right? I guess others character like Kira, Lacus, Miriallia will be making their star-studded appearance in chapter 8 or 9. Sorry...
 
Next up, more chaos and trouble from the trio-Yzak, Athrun and Dearka... Let's just see what they do next, keh.