Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation six : ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : I don't own Gundam SEED, s-CRY-ed or any of it's characters. I need to be alone right now. (Why? Why can't I own Gundam SEED????)
 
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: Operation six :
 
 
(Dearka P.O.V)
 
"Yzak, can you at least stop walking back and forth. It's making my head hurt." I said to Yzak.
 
"Well, you're not the one with the problem. So, it's easy for you to say." he replied, half yelling at me.
 
Athrun sighed. I heard he's also had the hard time at the conference yesterday after his relationship with Cagalli was finally gone public. "Getting a kiss from your mom is not a big deal. Nobody cares about it."
 
"Yes, it's true getting a kiss from my mom is not a big deal. But when someone actually sees me, getting a kiss from my mother... it's a big deal. It's spell the end of my career." Yzak said while walking back and forth, again.
 
"So, what're you going to do? Destroy the evidence?" I said playfully. Yzak suddenly yell, "That's it, Dearka. You're a genius."
 
"What's it? Destroy the evidence?" I asked in confusion. Athrun and me exchanged confuse glances with each other. "What do you have in mind, Yzak?" Athrun asked calmly.
 
"Identify the evidence and then.. destroy it. Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..(suddenly cough)...... (clear throat). Excuse me. Let's resume with the laugh..Ho..ho..ho..ho," Yzak said with an evil laugh. Athrun and me sweatdropped. "What is the evidence?" Athrun questioned.
 
Yzak finally stopped walking. Athrun and I just gave him a weird look while waiting for him to speak again. "The first evidence... tapes from the surveillance camera."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
Evidence one : Tapes
 
"Just tell me, how are we going to get the tapes? It's highly classified. It is kept in a password protected safe room. Only High Council chairman has the password." Dearka clarified.
 
"You mean, in other word, retrieving the tape is completely impossible." Athrun added. Yzak just smirked. "There's no room Yzak Jule couldn't enter and there's no task Yzak Jule couldn't handle. Okay, tomorrow, we break in into the safe room."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
8.30 am
 
Mitsuda Hatsuzaki has been in his office since dawn. And that's also how long Yzak, Athrun and Dearka has been waiting outside his room, waiting for opportunity to come.
 
"I'm sick of waiting. Can't we actually came up with something brilliant so that he leave his room and we can finally hack into his system?" Yzak complained.
 
"Don't look at me. You're the one who came up with this stupid idea in the first place," Athrun replied.
 
"Can't we just like kidnapped him or something?" Yzak suggested. "Then what? Thinking of other ways to destroy the evidence of us kidnapping him too?" Athrun protested.
 
"Wait." Dearka suddenly had a big, evil smile plastered all over his face. "I think I just have a good idea."
 
10.47 am
 
KABOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The noise of something exploding suddenly heard. With that, Mitsuda's office door suddenly swished open revealing Yzak, alarmed. "Sir, we are under attack."
 
Mitsuda Hatsuzaki jumped out off his seat. "What? We're under attack?"
 
Yzak cleared his throat. "Yes Sir. I believe I just said that, Sir. We're under attack. Can't you hear people screaming outside?"
 
Outside
 
(tape playing) Booooooooom!!!!
 
Sounds of guns being reloaded.
 
People screaming.
 
"Commander, we need a back up team, fast." Dearka screamed in a very serious voice.
 
"Wheeeeit...wheeeit... wheeiit.. wheeeeit.." Athrun making a siren sound. Dearka stared at him blurly. "What is that supposed to be, a whistle?"
 
"No. It's a siren sound." Athrun explained.
 
"Help..help... My son is trapped inside my house.. Help.. help.." Athrun said imitating a woman's voice.
 
Click! Sounds of bullet being fired from guns.
 
"Mom... help me. Get me out of here. I'm scared." Athrun said again, this time imitating a child's voice. Then he continued with the woman's voice again, "Yes, dear. Stay there. Mom will be there to save you."
 
Dearka gave Athrun a blank stare. "Okay.. Athrun. Cut.. cut.. cut.. Just what are you doing?"
 
"I'm acting as an innocent civillian. Quite good, heh. Damn that I failed at the drama academy." Athrun stated.
 
"For God sake, you're overreacting. I don't blame them for kicking you out from the academy."
 
(tape still playing) Boooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!
 
Click! Sounds of bullet being fired from guns.
 
Miriallia, I love you..
 
I couldn't live without you.
 
So, let me sing you a song.
 
Sounds of an awful man's voice singing a song.
 
"Oh, no. War time over." Dearka said, pressing the stop button on the radio.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
Inside
 
"Wait, isn't it Elthman's voice?" Mitsuda Hatsuzaki said after listening to the so-called 'terrorist attack' that was going on outside.
 
Yzak panicked. "No.. no.. Sir. There's certainly an attack going on outside. You better step out and see it by yourself. Did you hear the awful voice singing just now? It can kill you." Yzak said again, trying to convince Hatsuzaki.
 
"Okay, then. Call Troope 9 to start our defense now. Priority in rescuing the civillian's live first." Hatsuzaki ordered, sitting back on his seat.
 
"What? Don't you like.. going to step outside and command the troope yourself?" Yzak asked.
 
"Why would I do that? I don't even know how to fight at the first place. Trust me, Yzak. Just leave it to the professional." Hatsuzaki explained.
 
Mission status : failed
 
11.52 am
 
"Sir, your mom come." Yzak said, the door swished open again for the second time of the day.
 
"What? My mom? That's weird. I thought she's already died twelve years ago." Mitsuda replied.
 
Yzak panicked again. "It's her ghost, maybe." Yzak said, uncertainly, searching for an excuse.
 
Mitsuda Hatsuzaki groaned. "Arrggghhh.. what is it that she wants this time, visiting me at this kind of time of the year?"
 
Yzak gulped. Does this mean his mom's ghost actually has visited him... before??? Yzak thought.
 
"Tell her I'm not here. Tell her I went to Moon.. to Mars or something. Made up any excuses." he ordered.
 
Mission status : failed
 
11.59 am
 
Outside
 
"None of our plans has actually work. What are we going to do? If anybody watch that tape, I'm doom." Yzak started to panic.
 
"I don't think so. Maybe after watching the tape, they would die within 7 days like The Ring." Dearka joked. Yzak smacked him violently on the head. "Ouch.. It's a possibilities. After all, the tape's content is quite deadly." Dearka said, sticking out with his opinion.
 
"Maybe I should go inside his office, and ask him to go somewhere with me." Yzak suggested. "Like that would work out. Even the terrorist attack didn't make him leave his office." Athrun convinced.
 
"It's worth a try."
 
Inside
 
"Sir, may I come in." Yzak asking for permission, knocking Hatsuzaki's office.
 
"Come in."
 
"Sir.. I..............."
 
"Mitsuda-san... Mitsuda-san... 12 o'clock.... It's lunch time..."
 
"Mitsuda-san... Mitsuda-san... 12 o'clock.... It's lunch time..." Hatsuzaki's alarm clock suddenly ringing.
 
"What? It's already lunchtime. Gotta go now." Hatsuzaki quickly got off his chair, stopping whatever work he was doing in an instance. Hatsuzaki walked toward the door headed toward the restaurant, leaving Yzak in his office, alone.
 
Is it that easy to get rid of him? Great.. Now what? Every computer in PLANT is password protected. How am I going to get the password?
 
"Oh, yeah, Yzak. Please shut down my computer. I have to get my lunch now." Mitsuda suddenly yelled.
 
Great.. Breaking into the files might be taking a long time. If he was back before we have actually finishes it, we'll be dead.
 
"And one more..." Mitsuda yelled again. "Please inform my secretary that I will be out for 3 hours or so. Thanks."
 
Okay.. That's scary. Like he can read my mind or something. But he's making the mission easier.
 
"Guys.. I'm in." Yzak communicated with Athrun and Dearka using walkie talkie. Athrun replied, "Wait, aren't we a litttle old to play with walkie talkie?"
 
"Athrun, we have no time to discuss it. Now get to your position.. Athrun, watch the door and Dearka, wait at the safe room. I'll tell you the password and you grab the tapes, keh?" Yzak ordered.
 
"Roger."
 
(Yzak P.O.V)
 
"Where's the password?" I talked to myself. As I was searching for the file, my eyes caught something weird on the screen. A file with the name 'Megan'.
 
What is he doing with a file on Megan?
 
I clicked on the file and opened the file. "What's this? Pictures?" I muttered. There's lot of pictures of Hatsuzaki and Megan together. There's even a picture of Megan kissing his cheek. They look so close as if they are... "Couple?" I blurted out. Could it be possible that Megan is his misstress? No way. Urgghhh...I can't believe Hatsuzaki is hitting on a girl half his age. He's disgusting. I can't believe this. How can Megan fall for him? I'm much better than him. She should've chose me.
 
"Wait.. What am I thinking about? Why in the world would I want her to choose me? This is getting nuts." I mumbled. "Oooi, Yzak. We haven't got all day." suddenly Dearka's voice echoed through the walkie talkie.
 
Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to search for the password and what am I doing browsing the file on Megan who has nothing to do with me. I closed the file and kept searching for the password.
 
"Weeeeeeiiiitttt..... Hatsuzaki-san, there's one new e-mail for you."
 
My heart nearly stopped when the computer made the sound. "It's just a new mail." I mumbled. I ignored it at first but.... What is it like to be a chairman of the High Council? What kind of e-mail would he receive?
 
So, story cut short, I opened the mail. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I said, reading the already opened e-mail on the computer screen.
 
To : mitsuda_hatsuzaki@plant.com
 
From : chester_nanoda@plant.com
 
Subject : Hi...
 
Drop by at my apartment tonight. Got something to tell you.
 
Miss you : Chester
 
 
"Oh..my.. god.. He's also hitting on a guy half his age. What now? He's a bisexual? No wonder both Megan and Chester were selected as a High Council member." I said, almost in a screaming tone. Athrun began to worry. "Yzak, are you okay in there?"
 
"I'm okay." I replied. I wonder, is he like....having a crush on me or something, that he chose me to be a High Council? Ewwww... just thinking about this, is gross enough.
 
After almost 10 minutes hacking through his system, I finally found the password.
"Got it. Dearka, can you her me? The password is... what the heck is this... jellybeans?" I said to Dearka, puzzled. "Yeah, loud and clear. (pause for a second) What? Jellybeans is the password?" Dearka replied. "Yeah, Dearka. He did say it's jellybeans. So just grab the tapes and get this over with." Athrun said.
 
Dearka typed the password and grabbed the tapes.... finally. "I got it." he informed.
 
Mission status : accomplished.
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
Evidence two : The janitor
 
"What exactly did that janitor do to be one of the evidence, Yzak? He don't even recognize you." Athrun asked. "He was there. He must've seen something. It's all for the sake of my bright future." Yzak said innocently.
 
Dearka sighed at his friend's behaviour. This 'kissing-by-your-mom' thing has made him completely gone out of his mind. "So, what are you going to do, then? You're not going to kill him, are you?"
 
Yzak laughed. "You never know."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
Later that night...
 
"Yzak, Dearka... The coast is clear. You may proceed with the mission." Athrun commanded while Yzak and Dearka tip toed, creeping into the janitor store room.
 
"Yzak, are you sure he live here?" Dearka ask. Yzak nodded and made a gesture with his finger asking him to shut up. They kept tip toed in the janitor room, searching for the janitor while Athrun guarding from the outside.

"There he is." Yzak whispered, referring to the janitor who is sitting on a chair while reading a book in a fade light. They quickly sneaked behind the janitor, Dearka held a handkerchief soaked with chloroform, forced the janitor to breathe in it.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
Fast forward
 
One hour has passed since Athrun and Dearka was forced to wait outside the room, leaving the janitor inside alone with Yzak. Athrun started to worry. Dearka kept glancing at his watch. "It's 5 seconds since you last check your watch, you know." Athrun informed, still with a worry face. "Sorry, but I can't help it. Nobody knows what Yzak can do to that poor janitor."
 
"Yeah, I just hope that he doesn't do any stupid things to him." Athrun replied. Seconds after that, the door finally burst open. Yzak stepped out first, revealing his satisfied face. The janitor somehow hadn't come out from the room yet. This worried both Athrun and Dearka even more, thinking that the worst of the worst might have happened to the janitor. "What did you do to the janitor?" Dearka asked panickly.
 
"Just let say, he's finally going to shut up." Yzak answered him with a sneer. Hearing that, Athrun quickly peeked into the dark room and searched for the janitor. The janitor finally went out of the room...
 
Athrun relieved. "Janitor-san... I'm glad he did nothing to you. So, you're okay right?" Athrun asked but have nothing for an answer. "Janitor-san?"
 
" . . . " The janitor went out from the room, staggered along the hallway in a daze, ignoring both Athrun and Dearka.
 
"JANITOR-SAN.......... JANITOR-SAN........" Athrun yelled, calling upon the janitor. Dearka put his arm on Athrun's shoulder trying to calm him down. He lowered his eyes. "Looks like we lost him. He's a good man. Let's just pray that he will rest in peace." he said, shooking his head a few times.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
That's all for this chapter. It's absolutely pointless right? Two evidence is already destroyed and there's some more to go. Poor janitor.. But what or who are going to be the next evidence? And who will be the next victim of the Yzak Jule's cruel intention? Stay tune to the next chapter..