Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation seven : ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : I want to own Gundam SEED and s-CRY-ed but I can't... (crying) Bandai won't let me have them...
 
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: Operation seven :
 
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
Evidence three : Megan Shinihiero
 
"What's next, Yzak? The world?" Dearka asked Yzak in fury, still grieving for the janitor.
 
"No. The third evidence... Megan." Yzak answered shortly.
 
"What?"
 
"I said... THE NEXT EVIDENCE IS MEGAN, BAKA.." Yzak yelled.
 
"I heard you. But what are you going to do to her?" Dearka questioned.
 
Athrun who kept silent from the beginning suddenly speak up. "Wait.. don't tell me that you're thinking about the same thing that I am thinking in my mind right now that I think you shouldn't be thinking about, Yzak."
 
Yzak sneered back. "And what is exactly that you're thinking about that you think I shouldn't be thinking about, because it's a possibilities that I'm thinking about the same thing that you're thinking earlier."
 
"Okay..." Cagalli who was also in the room stared at the trio in a complete blank.
 
"And what if... the thing that I'm thinking right now in my mind is the same thing as the one Athrun think in his mind but he think that Yzak shouldn't be thinking about? But still...the thing I'm thinking about is maybe exactly the same as the thing that both of you has been thinking about." Dearka replied, worsen the 'thinking' conversation.
 
"Okay.. Fine.. Stop all this stupid 'thinking' conversation. The conclusion is that all three of you are thinking about that same thing. So, spill.. What ARE you guys thinking?" Cagalli replied, giving the trio a deadly glare.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
3.00 pm
Inside Athrun's apartment...
 
"Athrun, can you get me a blueprint of the building Megan living in?" Yzak ordered, his eyes stuck on his computer screen. His fingers quickly typing something unknown onto the keyboard.
 
"Blueprint to the building? What for?"
 
"Duh.. If we don't have the blueprint of the building, how will I know where her room is located and then, how can sneak into her room?" Yzak replied.
 
"One sentence Yzak... SHE LIVES IN THE SAME APARTMENT BUILDING AS YOU. HOW COULD YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE NOT KNOW THE SURROUNDING OF THE BUILDING?????"
 
"No fair, Athrun.. That's two sentences in total." Yzak frowned. Athrun sighed. Dearka finally decided to interrupt. "Okay, Yzak. There's one way you can get there without the blueprint of the building."
 
"How?" Yzak interested. Dearka smirked. "First, you went to the elevator. Press up and when the elevator door open, you step in."
 
"Okay. Then, I open the top cover of the elevator and cut the cable, right?" Yzak interrupted. "(swaetdropped) No. Because if you do that, you'll be dead before you can even find her room. After you step in, press the button number 4. When the elevator door open again... step out and start searching for a door with a number 04 on it." Dearka answered.
 
"Oh... so when I found the door, I can get the blueprint of the building there?" Yzak questioned. Dearka tried so hard to cover his furiousness and finally manage to gather enough patience in him to answer Yzak's dumb question. "No... When you found that door, ring the bell and Megan will be standing in front of the door, smiling at you."
 
"Oh.. so Megan is the one, who's going to give me the blueprint of the building. I get it. It's a good plan, Dearka. I'm proud having you as my assistant."
 
Cagalli who had been sitting silently, listening to the guys conversation can't even take it anymore. She stood up from her swirlchair and interrupted their conversation. "That's it, Yzak. Why do you need blueprint of the building anymore if you already standing in front of MEGAN'S room? Get it?"
 
"You're right. I guess I never thought about it that way before. Thanks... So let's carry out our mission at 1800 sharp. Meet there half an hour before our mission." Yzak ordered. Athrun, Dearka and Cagalli sighed as well as relieved that Yzak finally understood what they're trying to explain.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
6.00 pm
Inside Megan's apartment building...
 
"Why are we waiting at the top of the elevator of all places?" Cagalli asked. Athrun shook his head. Athrun and Dearka are also puzzled why they had to hide there while Yzak made his way safely to Megan's room.
 
Athrun clutched his walkie talkie in his hand, waiting for the next instruction from Yzak. His thought mainly drifted to what might Yzak do to that poor girl. "I hope he didn't do anything stupid." Athrun sighed and muttered the word under his breath.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
On level 4
In front of Room no 04...
 
Yzak already manage to find his way to Megan's room without the help of the blueprint. Thank god..
 
"Guys, I'm finally here. You can cut the elevator cable now. Destroy all the evidence of me coming here, keh." Yzak ordered through his walkie talkie.
 
Athrun and Dearka face heated up. "What? Why do you always want to cut the cable? If we cut the cable now, we'll be dead. Just go on with your plan. Nobody going to see you. I already hack the security system." Athrun admitted.
 
Yzak frowned. "Okay, okay. Fine." He pushed the bell and waited for the door to open. A few moment later, the door finally opened slightly, admitting a sleepy-faced Megan, wearing a blue-coloured pajama. "Yzak, what are you-"
 
Megan stopped as Yzak suddenly pounced her to her couch. Yzak pull a sharp knife from his jacket. Megan gasped. "What are-"
 
She didn't manage to finish her word as the sharp knife keep stabbing through the poor soul.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
Elevator top...
 
"Somehow I feel like something bad is going to happen," Dearka admitted. Athrun and Cagalli exchanged glances with each other. Both revealing their worry face.
 
"I.. I just hope he didn't kill her." Cagalli stammered.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
on Level 4
Inside Room no 04...
 
Yzak finally stopped. He smirked, revealing a satisfied look on his face. Megan gasped for air. She examined her own body to look for injury. No injury... She turned her gaze to a figure beside her. It was already shredded to pieces.
 
What's that beside me? Wool? Brown cloth? Red ribbon? She thought.
 
"This is my favourite teddy bear. My brother gave it to me."
 
Yzak smirked at her even more, still holding the knife. "That's what I can do to your lovely teddy bear... You can't guess what I can do to you if you revealed my secret."
 
Megan stared at him dumbly. "Fine.. Uhhh, I'm scared I guess." she replied with a yawn. "Now buzz off from my room. I need some sleep or I might blurted out something unwanted to the press if I encountered them tomorrow."
 
"Okay. I'll go." Megan led Yzak to the door and showed him the way out.
 
"What a weird guy." she mumbled to herself, closing the door behind her.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
Evidence four : Oh my gosh..
 
The trio and Cagalli was resting from their exhausted mission.. or maybe not exactly. "I can't do this anymore. I need some break." Dearka complained, his head rested on a pillow on Athrun's bed. Athrun, on the other hand is sitting on the floor with Cagalli's head resting on his laps.
 
"There's no time for break, Dearka. There's more evidence out there, waiting for us to destroy them. We need not be careless, even for a second." Yzak responded. Yzak was sitting on the swirlchair, reading through a magazine.
 
Cagalli groaned. "What? There's more? From the situation, I thought Megan would be the last and the most important evidence."
 
Yzak shook his head. An evil smile plastered on his face. "No, my dear. There's one more."
 
Dearka shrugged, " What is it then?"
 
".... Ezaria Jule."
 
Atrun, Dearka and Cagalli gasped. "What?" they asked in unison. "For god sake, she's your mother, Yzak." Athrun replied.
 
"I know. But what choice is left for me to do?"
 
"It's no use. You already made up your mind, right? So, what's your plan? I'm just hoping it doesn't involve elevator cable." Cagalli questioned.
 
Yzak smirked. He swirled his chair a few times before opening his mouth to tell the other three his big plan. "Well, I'm thinking to cut the elevator cable of her apartment so she couldn't go down."
 
"Why do your plan always have to involve cable?" Athrun yelled while Dearka kept laughing at Yzak's plan.
 
"What's so funny, Dearka?"
 
"It's just that... In that case of emergency, some people would just use the stairs... It's a smarter choice." Dearka laughed even harder. Cagalli and Athrun chuckled.
 
"That's why I said, it's only a plan. If like that, I'm going to do this..." Yzak said, reaching for the phone and start dialling some number. The other three stare at him dumbly, trying to figure out what's the damage he could possibly do with the phone.
 
A few seconds later, someone picked up the phone. A woman with short similar grey-coloured hair as Yzak appeared on the screen. She seemed so stern at first but when she saw Yzak, a motherly smile spread across her face. "Oh, Yzak. What is it that you're calling me?"
 
"Hi, mom." Yzak greeted back. "I just want to tell you that I'm going to stop by at your apartment this evening... on 4 pm maybe. So..."
 
"You want me to bake some cookies for you?" she asked gently. Yzak stammered, "Ye..Yeah."
 
"Okay. See you." she replied, hanging up the phone.
 
"Okay... I'm guessing that this phone call is just the beginning phase of your plan, right?" Dearka questioned. Yzak nodded with an evil smile.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
Later that evening
In Ezaria Jule apartment...
 
Ezaria already finished baking some cookies for Yzak and waiting for Yzak to come by. She checked the clock on the wall. It says 4.30 pm. "Mattaku.. he's late. Where's that kid?"
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
At the same time
In Athrun's apartment...
 
Athrun checked the watch on the wall. It says exactly 4.30 pm. "Yzak, aren't you late for your meeting with your mom?"
 
Yzak smirked. "Nope. That's exactly what my plan is."
 
"What? Making her wait for you when you're not even coming?" Athrun guessed. Yzak nodded. Dearka gasped. "Wow, making her wait? That's not cool, man. That's pretty evil."
 
Athrun and Cagalli stared at both Dearka and Yzak unbelievably. "What evil? That's it? That's your plan to destroy this evidence?" Athrun yelled.
 
"What do you expect me to do, Athrun? Kill her? For god sake, she's my mother.." Yzak defending himself.
 
Athrun sighed for the thousandth times of the day. "Yeah, whatever."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
 
6.00 pm
In Ezaria Jule apartment...
 
Ezaria still waiting for Yzak in her living room. Her fresh-baked cookies was already turning cold. She watched the clock on the wall. It's 6 pm. She sighed. She lifted the tray of cookies to her kitchen and keep them in the refrigerator. "He's not coming, I guess. I hope nothing bad happened to him."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
"Achaa... working hard for this mission has turned my shoulder stiff. I need some massage." Dearka complained. They were still hanging out at Athrun's apartment although the mission is practically over. Dearka decided to take a short nap on Athrun's bed. Athrun sat on the floor, flipping through a magazine, maybe searching for a vacation or something. Cagalli was in the shower, taking a long, hot relaxing bath. While Yzak, on the other hand still with his laptop.. typing something in a rapid speed.
 
"What are you still doing? Take a break, Yzak. You need it. The mission is over. We already destroyed all the evidence." Athrun advised.
 
Yzak ignored them and kept his eyes stuck on the computer screen. Moments later, he suddenly speak up. "Guys, there's one more evidence I need to get rid of..."
 
"What? There's some more? Urghhh.. I need a break." Dearka voice quiver with rage.
 
"What is it, Yzak?" Athrun questioned.
 
Yzak turned around to face his two best friends. His lip form a very devilish smirk. He sneaked his hand into his pocket, pulling out a long string. He got up from his seat, headed toward Athrun and Dearka who seemed didn't quite understand the situation they were currently under yet.
 
"It's you guys.. I need to get rid of you guys.."
 
Athrun face grown pale upon hearing Yzak's sentences. Dearka eyes wide open with horror. Yzak kept walking toward them with the string in his hand.
 
"Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(panting) I'm so tired. No.. that's not the word. I'm DEAD tired writing this chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Yzak.. he's going nuts, right? Sorry... I told you, Yzak is very very OOC. But I enjoy writing this. Chapter 6 and 7 is mainly for fun only.
 
Next up, the trip to Earth. For the Lost Ground reconstruction, remember? So, see ya later, dude..