Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ : operation eight : ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Gundam SEED fanfiction
 
She, The Ultimate Weapon!
 
By sanzo_reload
 
Disclaimer : Yzak : sanzo_reload doesn't own Gundam SEED, s-CRY-ed or any of it's character.
 
Megan : Where's the author? And why are you the one doing the disclaimer? And not to mention, I don't see your other three friends either, where are they?
 
Yzak : (laugh) Haaa... haa... haa.. haa..
 
Megan : Okay...
 
Ezaria : Yzak, stop laughing. How dare you make me wait. You never going to taste any cookies from me again.
 
Yzak : Mom...

Megan : Enjoy chapter eight while I go find the author... (screaming) Author.. where are you?
 
Note : Sorry for the late update and yeah, thanks again to Angel of Dreams and xxravenwingxx for the great review. At least I knew someone is actually reading this junk. Sorry for Yzak being OOC but I got my own reason for doing that, keh. Just trust me with that. And yeah. How did I forgot to mention the chara age in this story? I am such a baka. Okay, let's see..
 
All Gundam Seed chara : Rite after the war, so they were like still in the same age as in the series, I guess.
 
The OC : Megan - 16
Chester - 19
Andrew - 21
Mitsuda - I have no idea how old is he.
Claude - 19
 
So on with the story.
 
 
Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.
 
keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.
 
 
: Operation eight :
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
"Knock.. knock.."
 
"Come in.."
 
The door of Mitsuda Hatsuzaki's office is swished open revealing a silver-haired guy with a scarred face.
 
"Sir, Yzak Jule reporting." Yzak said, his hand performing a saluting gesture.
 
"Mr. Jule. Please take a seat." Mitsuda Hatsuzaki invited. Yzak sat on an empty seat in front of the chairman. "Why are you calling me?" Yzak questioned.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?" Hatsuzaki asked. Yzak shook his head. "Okay, then. If I ask you to go to the Lost Ground reconstruction, will you be willing to go?" he continued.
 
"What do you mean? I thought Megan is PLANT representative. Something happened to her?"
 
Hatsuzaki shook his head and looked straight to the grey-haired boy who was sitting right across him. "No. It's just I insisted her to bring a bodyguard with her, but she firmly refused to. So, I thought she would feel more comfortable if her friend will go along with her. I'm worried cos this negotiation with people of the Lost Ground might be dangerous. But yeah, of course you will go as one of the representative, not as a bodyguard."
 
Yzak lowered his eyes, thinking for a while. Hatsuzaki stared at him intently. "I'm not really getting along with her either but I think I can manage. So, I guess I'm going too." Yzak answered. Hearing that, Hatsuzaki let out a sigh of relieved.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Megan P.O.V)
 
 
It's Friday morning, three more days to go, before all three representative will take off to Earth or to be specific, the Lost Ground in Kanazawa. Thinking of that, I haven't even start packing yet. And here am I, walking through the hallway, headed toward Ezaria Jule's office.
 
"Shinihiero.." a man voice suddenly shocked me. I spun around to see who is it. A middle-aged man which is a High Council member... his name is.. Achaa, I forgot again. The only name I can remember in High Council is me, Chester, Yzak, Ezaria and Mitsuda Hatsuzaki.
 
"Shinihiero, I need to have a word with you.." he said. His voice almost scared me.
 
"Okay, I'm listening."
 
He looked around and suddenly grabbed my arm. "Let's go somewhere private." He dragged me to a corner and finally letting go of my arm. "What do you want? You could have just talk out there. Nobody's there." I said in fury.
 
"What about that place? You found it?" he questioned me. I stared at him dumbly. "How did you know about this? Who told you about this?"
 
"I ask you, did you find that place?" he asked again, this time with a higher tone.
 
"I'm not answering you unless you tell me where the heck did you get this information." Unexpectedly, with my answer, he slapped me hard on the face. "That's not going to change my mind about telling you anything."
 
"I don't understand why they let a youngters like you to handle this important matters like this." he continued, his hands was placed at my shoulder, pinning me against the wall while his face was only half an inch away from my face.
 
"Let me answer you. If they were about to let you handle this matter, you would kill everyone single one of person that you encountered at... umm... whatever place it is, no matter they were innocent or not."
 
He glared at me. "Yes, you might be right. I would eliminate all of them. Let me remind you, young girl, this thing could lead us to war all over again."
 
"Really? How did you know? The files say nothing about leading us to war. We still knew nothing about this place. Or maybe you can inform us about something we don't know." I snickered.
 
He groaned at my reply. He pushed me harder to the wall before finally letting me go.
I sighed heavily when I finally saw him leaving me alone. "Mou.. Mattaku.. More people knew this, day by day. I hope aniki (older brother) is settling this thing faster or else I maybe end up dead before this case is solved." I muttered to myself, my hand place on my right cheek, still red from his slap just now.
 
I walked toward Ezaria Jule's office when I saw Yzak come from my opposite direction. "Hey, Yzak. What are you doing here?" I greeted him.
 
"Me? What do you care what I am doing?" he replied with a smirk. Suddenly his face changed and he kept staring at me. What's wrong with him? Just staring at people for no reason. What a weird guy.
 
"Megan, what happened to your cheek? It's red. It's not like I care or something but did something happened?" he asked me. Oops.. It's my goddamn cheeks. That yarro guy just have to slap my face at this early morning. What a garbage..
 
"Nothing. It just that I accidently slapped my own face this morning. Nothing big." I answered. "Wait.. Since when did you care what happen to me?" I continued, shooting him with a suspicious glance.
 
"I told you, it's not like I care. Just curious. I just thought you might be blushing or something when you saw me." he answered me simply, still smirking at me. "Yeah, right. Why in the world would I be-"
 
I stopped as someone suddenly pushed me hard on the back, making me stumble on my feet and forced to take a fall toward Yzak. I blushed as Yzak manage to grab me on the waist but somehow he suddenly lose his balance too, resulting him to fall to the floor together with me, on top of him.
 
(Yzak P.O.V)
 
"Hiya, everyone." suddenly a familiar voice greeted us. I turned around and saw Chester staring at me and Megan. "What'cha playing?" he asked.
 
"You can let go of me now." she whispered at me softly. I swear I can see a light shade of pink on her cheeks and when I finally realized that both my hands was still wrapped around her waist, I quickly let go of them. She was about to get up when Chester suddenly jumped on her back, crushing me and Megan evenmore.
 
Her breast was flattening against my chest making me drew a shaky breath. I could feel my face heated with embarrassment but luckily she didn't see that. She can hardly move her face which was stuck on my shoulder right now.
 
"Megan, get off me. Your boobs are suffocating me." I screamed.
 
"Wow, it's surprising. Since you can't see, let me tell you something, Yzak. CHESTER IS ON TOP OF ME, BAKA. HOW CAN I GET UP???" she replied.
 
"What are you doing, Ches?" she asked. "What is it that you guys are playing?" Chester questioned, still with his cheerful tone. "Oh, this game? This game is called get-off-my-butt-before-I-get-my-hands-on-you game." she answered, almost with a scream.
 
"Wooh, that's sound hard. I always love to get on others people butt, especially girls." he replied cheekily.
 
"Ne, Chester. Do you know what's more fun than putting your butt on other people?" I said to Chester. "What, what?" Chester asked me eagerly. "When you beat up the guy who put his butt on you until he can't stand up anymore. It's really fun. You should play it sometime." I replied nearly screaming. "In other word, you better get off me now or I assure you that you won't be able to see sunrise ever again." Megan threatened.
 
"But I can still see the sunset cos I love sunset more than sunrise." Chester said innocently. "ARGHHHHHHHH... JUST GET OFF ME, CHESTER. I'M DYING HERE" Megan screamed.
 
With that, Chester broke away from us. So is Megan. "Sorry, Yzak." she mumbled while glaring at Chester who is still standing right beside her. "Ceh, you don't have to be so proud just because both of you can go to Earth." he said with a frown.
 
"What? Both of us? Yzak, you're going to the reconstruction too?" she asked.
 
I nodded.
 
"But why?"
 
"Maybe because Hatsuzaki think that you're not good enough so he sent someone better to go. But don't worry, you can still go. I will give you a chance to shine."
 
"And the one who's better than me is YOU of all people? Urghh.. I can't believe his judgement. Is he blind?"
 
I smirked. "Too bad for you cos I'm still going no matter what happen."
 
She groaned again, dragging Chester with her, headed toward the opposite direction of mine.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
(Normal P.O.V)
 
"Did you have to do that? It's not funny." Megan asked Chester, who was walking to Ezaria Jule's office with her while repairing some of the wrinkles on her cloth.
 
"Too bad for you because I'm not doing that for your entertainment sake and not for you to laugh at. I'm doing that for my own enjoyment factor, nothing more and nothing less." Chester replied, poker-faced.
 
Megan stared at him with a frown. "So, you're saying that you're having fun being on top of me?"
 
"I told you. I love getting on top girl's butt." he answered with his eyes busy scanning the whole hall for people. "Megan, the course is clear."
 
Megan nodded. "So, what did you found out about that?"
 
"Nothing yet. I told you, hacking his account is not that easy. But I have to admit it's harder than I expected. What about you then?"
 
"The only thing I found out is that Patrick Zala is conducting a project somewhere in this universe. From some files, this project does sounded like an experiment to me. I was wondering if it's involved some alive subject." Megan informed.
 
"You mean, it's maybe involved human? That's crazy." Chester shrieked. Megan quickly covered his mouth with her hands. "May I remind you to lower your voice. Some High Council already asking me about this matter. I still don't know where the heck did they get this information."
 
"So, are you going to tell Ezaria about our latest discovery?"
 
Megan shook her head. "I don't think so. After all, the human experiment thing is still just a theory. Nothing more than that. It's the best if we keep it a secret for a while. I hope there's no more information leakage." Megan replied.
 
Chester lowered his head, thinking about Megan's word. Then, he nodded his head. "You're right. So, girl first." He said, showing Megan the way to Ezaria Jule's office.
 
Megan smiled. "Arigatoe."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
In Ezaria's office...
 
"So, you're saying that Yzak will tag along with you?" Ezaria Jule's voice rising up.
 
Chester and Megan nodded their hand reclutantly in unison. She's scary. Glad she's Yzak's mom, not mine. Megan thought.
 
(Ezaria P.O.V)
 
This is absurd. This is crazy. He's going to Earth which mean away from me and from the people he need.
 
I realized that both teens in front of me is getting pretty scared at my rising voice. "You guys can go now."
 
Megan and Chester didn't waste any second to stand up from their seat, saluted and marched toward the exit.
 
"Huh.." I sighed, glacing toward Yzak's photo on the desk. There were seven photo frame of Yzak lined up on my desk, every single one formed a different expression. Happy, the usual angry Yzak, lust, full of greed and so on..
 
I sighed again. "I hope he will be fine."
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
"Athrun, are you done packing yet? Let's go for lunch now, I'm starving." Cagalli asked, bursting in Athrun's apartment.
 
"Oh my god, I forgot to pack. All those Yzak mission thing make me forget about the reconstruction. Wait for me, I'll go pack for a while." Atrun replied.
 
Cagalli smiled at Athrun. He went to Athrun and stopped his hands from packing his cloth. Athrun turned around and stared at Cagalli face dumbly. Unexpectedly, Cagalli wrapped her hands around Athrun neck and hugged him. "Cagalli, did something happened?"
 
Cagalli nodded her head and faced Athrun. "No, nothing is wrong. Is just that you have done so much for me and still I gave you nothing in return. Are you sure you wanted to go with me to the reconstruction because if you want to stay here, it'll be okay with me. Being my bodyguard doesn't mean you have to protect me all the time." Cagalli explained.
 
Athrun placed his hands on Cagalli waist and returned her hugs. "What are you talking about? You are everything to me." he replied, tightened the hugs. "I don't protect you because you're Ambassador Attha. I'm protecting you because I love you and nothing else. See, I really want to do this." he continued, planting a light kiss on Cagalli's cheek.
 
"So, since you mention that you gave me nothing in return, I just thought maybe you should pay me after this.. you know because I protect you and everything." Athrun said.
 
"What? Okay, I guess. How much did you want me to pay?" Cagalli asked.
 
Athrun chuckled with Cagalli's reaction. "Thousand kisses per day sound fair enough to me."
 
Cagalli stared at Athrun in disbelief. He almost got her fooled. For a second, she almost believed that he wanted her to pay for his service. Cagalli searched for a pillow and threw it over to Athrun. He manage to catch the pillow before it hit his handsome face. The blond haired girl kept throwing the pillow until she finally ran out of pillow.
 
"Uh-oh.. Looks like Ambassador Attha already run out of her supply." Athrun said, smiling at Cagalli mischievously and started to chase Cagalli in a circle. Cagalli tried to run but Athrun, being a Coordinator is pretty much an advantage to him, finally manage to capture Cagalli in his arms. "That's why I hate my boyfriend is a Coordinator. You always win even in a pilow fight." Cagalli complained.
 
Athrun chuckled again at Cagalli's childish attitude. "But you have to deal with it. After all, I'm going to be your boyfriend although you like it or not." Athrun replied. "But-" she stopped as Athrun leaned forward, covering her lips with his. She can feel his hands running through her hairs at her back. Her arms lock around Athrun's neck.
 
A moment later, they broke apart. Athrun smiled at her, licking his lips. "I guess, that's my first pay for today."
 
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
Monday, 7 am
PLANT shuttle station
 
They representative of all countries who will be going to the negotiation with Lost Ground about the reconstruction has already arrived at the shuttle station as early as 7 am. Mitsuda Hatsuzaki also decided to present. So, the one who's going to Earth is Claude Hirai (EA), Megan Shinihiero and Yzak Jule (PLANT), Cagalli Yula Attha and Athrun Zala (Orb).
 
"So, after we arrive on Earth, we will stay at Kyoto for a while before continuing the journey on plane to Kanazawa." Claude Hirai explained to the rest of the group.
 
"Cool. Kyoto sounds cool. I always wanted to see what's there." Cagalli replied. Megan nodded in agreement with her. "Yeah. I never been there before. I heard they got some nice beach over there."
(A/N : Actually I have no idea whether Kyoto got a beach or not because I never go to Japan. So, just bear with it. Sorry.)
 
"So, you all already ready to go? Good luck." Hatsuzaki said, shaking hands with Megan. "Arigatoe." Megan muttered.
 
I know they are couples but did they really have to show it right here, right now? Ewww... he's way too old for her. What the heck did she sees in him? Yzak thought.
 
"So, Yzak. Good luck for you too. Take care." Hatsuzaki approached Yzak, handing out his hands to shake hand with Yzak. "Thank you, Sir."
 
"Hope you do well in this. I expect something big from you." Hatsuzaki admitted. "But we can't always judge someone from his looks and ranks. Looks and ranks could be deceiving sometimes." Yzak replied, giving a suspicious glance to Hatsuzaki. Yeah, like you... The chairman of High Council but I'm sure nobody can ever guess, he's having a secret affairs with a girl, half his age. What a pervert..
 
Hatsuzaki laughed at Yzak's reply, patting Yzak's shoulder a few times. "Good words, kid. That's why I like you a lot. I can tell, you definitely will bring out something big. Work hard.."
 
What? He really likes me? God, help me. Yzak thought to himself, his face paled.
 
"Please go in this way, Sir." a young brunette girl, guided them to their shuttle to Earth. Yzak went in first, followed by Megan. The others was about to board the shuttle when they heard Megan's voices, screaming.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...."
 
"Yzak, Megan. What happened?" Athrun asked, worried.
 
"That.. That.." Megan stammered, her finger pointing to one of the seat. Athrun turned his gaze to the seat.
 
"Dearka.. What are you doing here?"
 
"Hiya.. everyone. And jou-chan (lady) over there, why the heck are you screaming about?" Dearka greeted. "You sca.. scared me, moron. I thought this shuttle suppose to be empty. What are you doing here? We're going to Earth, okay. You better leave this shuttle." Megan replied.
 
Dearka shrugged. "Not going to happen. It's going to Earth right? And we're going to stop at Kyoto, right? Miriallia live there. So, I'm going too." Dearka answered shortly. Yzak suddenly grab Dearka by his collar. "What do you think we're doing? Having a vacation?"
 
"Oi... everyone. Are you alright up there?" The hoarse voice of Mitsuda Hatsuzaki suddenly heard.
 
"Yeah, we're okay. Just some big mice sneaking in this shuttle. Nothing we can't handle." Megan answered, giving Dearka a death glare. "So, can I tag along?" Dearka ignored Megan's glare.
 
Everyone were exchanging glances with each other. Then, Claude speak up. "I guess, he can go. He just need a transportation to go to his girlfriend, right?"
 
"Yeah, it's okay, I guess. But you're not going to Kanazawa with us, okay?" Megan said to Dearka. "Hait.." Dearka replied, happily.
 
"So, you guys are ready?" Claude asked. Everyone's nodded. Cagalli and Athrun sit beside each other, Claude sit right beside Megan, sharing his discman with the dark blue haired girl while Dearka and Yzak sit opposite with each other, getting into the glaring contest of their own.
 
"We're going to take off. Please fasten your seatbelt. Arigatoe gozaimas." The same brunette girl informed.
 
: o : o : o : o : o :
 
 
So, this is it. They are finally going to Earth. Sorry, the so-called romantic part of Cagalli and Athrun is not that good. I'm totally inexperienced and vulnerable at writing stuff like that. Finally, Dearka is going to meet Miriallia. Yaay, for Dearka/Miriallia fans out there. Don't think after they leave PLANT, they will be out of the trouble yet. There will be more trouble coming up in the next chapters. Wonder what would it be... So, sayonara. See you when I update the next one which is going to be really late cos I'm really busy with school right now. Don't blame me.. blame the teachers for giving me so much projrcts..