Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ She, The Ultimate Weapon! ❯ operation ten : ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Gundam SEED fanfiction

She, The Ultimate Weapon!

By sanzo_reload

Disclaimer : And exactly why am I doing this thing again?


Italic means the character's thoughts or something like that.

keh means okay. That's the way I pronounce it.



: operation ten :

(Normal P.O.V)

"Hi, Miriallia."

"Dearka?"

Miriallia automatically flinched backward, leaving the door opened, admitting the smiling Dearka, and the others who were sitting all over the ground, still panting and sweating.

"Hi, Mi-ri-all-ia... Urghhhh.. And I just thought I'm about to die of eternal exhaustion. Just how far is your house anyway, Milly?" Cagalli managed to mutter a full sentence with a really great effort. Athrun on the other hand, didn't even manage to mutter a word, instead he just held up his hand and waved wearily at Miriallia.

"So, you must be Miriallia Haww." Megan suddenly greeted, shamelessly bringing herself into the house with her baggage. "Your house rocks, by he way." Megan added, wandering aimlessly around the living room. "Great design you got here. I don't know Naturals could be this creative. I thought they are just like.. boring."

"For once Megan. I would like to agree with you on that." Yzak replied with a rather bored tone. He also started wandering in the living room and...

"OH MY GOD!! DON'T TELL ME IT'S A..." Yzak suddenly screamed with his eyes locked on something on the couch.

Megan freaked a bit at Yzak's sudden reaction. "What is it, Yzak?"

No response.

"Yzak?"

No response.

"Yzak, are you okay?"

No response.

"Yzak, are we cool here?"

Still no response.

"Yzak. Can you hear me?"

Standing perfectly still.

"Yzak.."

Still standing still.

"Ello??? Earth to Yzak.."

No response.

*Insert 5 minutes of no response*










All of the sudden, Megan grabbed Yzak's clothes and started crying out loud. "YZAK!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE LIKE THIS IN THIS CRUEL WORLD. I NEED YOU, YZAK. I LOV-*smack*"

Megan was interrupted when Dearka suddenly smacked her in her head with his two big, heavy, leathery shoes. "Itte.. That's hurt, baka."

"He's not dead, baka. He's just.." he said while turning his head to face Yzak, ".... He's just... OH MY GOD, HE'S NOT MOVING. HE'S DEAD. HE'S DEAD. YZAK, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE IN THIS WORLD. I NEED YOU YZAK. YZAKKKKKKKKKKK.... I LOV-"

It's Yzak's voice that interrupted Dearka. "OH MY GOD.. IT'S A REMOTE CONTROL. Weather report? COOL!!"

Everybody fell anime-style.

"Don't tell me you're practically screaming out loud just because of a weather report?" Dearka reasoned.

"I won't tell you then." Yzak simply answered. His eyes still glued to the TV screen.

"I pretend I didn't see that." Athrun interrupted. "Yeah, me too." Cagalli nodded in aggreement.

Miriallia sighed at the scene before her. "Whatever you guys. Can you just please bring all your luggage in? I mean, all your valuable stuff won't be safe outside."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding me, Mirriallia. Oh, can I call you Mi? Or Mii-chan? Yzak, I got two more luggage outside. Can you please get it for me. I'm kinda full."

"Get it youself, woman." Yzak simply answered. "Beside, what can you possibly be busy about?"

"Taking care of my Mr Yzak, of course."

"Excuse me? Since when are you busy taking care of me? As long as I know, I never have anyone to help me to take care of my own selfish self. Clear?"
"Of course you're taking care of you by yourself. I'm talking about Mr Yzak not you."

"I'M MR YZAK!!!"

"No, you're not. You're Yzak Jule.."

".. EXACTLY.."

"No, you're not. If you are Mr Yzak, there must be something seriously wrong with your genetic cause this is Mr Yzak." Megan declared, holding up a seriously badly torn brown teddy bear in her arm.
"Oh my God, what happened to this poor, little, innocent soul?" Cagalli freaked.

"Of course it ended up looking like this. You have no idea what cruel thing Yzak has done to him. (talking at the teddy bear) Oh, don't be scared. I'll protect you from him. Look, now he has a trauma." Everyone sweatdropped and turned their head swiftly to question Yzak.

"Oh, don't tell me. Let me guess. Did I 'accidently hurt' your little vulnerable teddy friend?"

"Yeah. You stabbed him, remember? When you came to my room that night-"

"Wow, I certainly didn't know that you had it in you, Yzak." Dearka cut off Megan as he nudged Yzak a little, giving him a look, even if I say it's the dirtiest look in the world, it would still be an understatement.

Yzak just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and why is it again would I want to go to this crazy girl's room of all people? And just for note, I will not stood THAT low to hurt a poor, defenseless... teddy bear. So, why did you decided to name him after me, huh, baka?" Yzak questioned.

"No, I don't name him after you. You name yourself after my teddy bear." she answered flatly without even bother to face Yzak upon answering the question. Yzak winced at her reply. "WHAT? What do you mean by that? I bet that teddy bear didn't even exist when my mom decided to name me Yzak. How can you said I copied his name? Excuse me but you better take that word back." Yzak demanded.

"Whatever." Megan gave Yzak a dead-pan response. Yzak twitched his eyebrow. "You stupid woman.. You better do **** before I **** or else I will **** and I assure you that you will wish that you were never **** in this world and you ****-"

Miriallia then sighed, again.


: o : o : o : o : o :

In Lacus' Room..


Lacus was still reading her book while waiting for Kira to wake up from his unconsciousness.

Poor him. She thought, stealing a quick glance to Kira's sleeping... umm.. rather unconscious form. He must thought being here will be much more peaceful but just guess what... that girl Shira Yuki had just to ruin all of the tranquility of living on Earth. She sighed at her own thought.

Then, she continued with her book. She was about to doze off to sleep when she heard a familiar and one unfamiliar voices screaming downstair. A guy and a girl's voice? Could it be Shira-san having a fight with her boyfriend? No.. She DON'T have a boyfriend. Nobody wants to take a risk being with her. She was so... umm.. mentally disturbed, I guess that's what they would call her. Then who is it?

"Umm.." Kira moaned, almost a whisper to Lacus' ears. Lacus shot up from her seat, appproaching Kira. "Ara, already awake?"

Kira tried hard to focus his vision on Lacus and finally succeeded. "Lacus.."

"Nani, Kira? Do you want something? Some water, maybe?"

Kira shook his head and without consent, he reached for Lacus' small hands. "No need. I'm just glad that you are there to-"

"What do you want now Megan? Take care of that bear? No way. Are you here just simply to torture me?"

Both of them stopped as they heard the screaming. "Wait.. (shook his head) I must be dreaming. But I think I just heard Yzak's screaming." Kira said, glancing confusedly at Lacus. Lacus stared back at him, shrugging indicating even she knew nothing about this.

"I just want to go to toilet. That's all."

"What would Yzak be doing here?" Lacus replied softly, trying to convice Kira as well as herself that there's no way Yzak would be here. Having him here means the end of the world. Beside, everyone knew that Yzak would never want to be caught in public, stuck with some Naturals people. Therefore, having a vacation on Earth would rather be a suicidal attempt to him. "But-"

"Then go, you f****** woman. Did you just have to inform every single DAMN activity that you do to me? Your personal need of pissing and do that *ahem* *ahem* does not concern me whatsoever. So, can you just shut your f****** mouth and go to wherever you want to go, you fat-*** woman."

Kira and Lacus exchanged glances with each other. Lacus then broke into a small laugh. "Yeah, that's definitely Yzak. No one beside him can use THAT kind of big word, ne Kira?"

Kira sighed. "Wonder why he came here. Did he still want to take revenge for the scar I gave him? I thought it was so like a century ago."

Lacus gave him a reasurring smile. Kira replied her with a smile too and soon grasped his pink-haired girlfriend's hands. "Then let's go see what they're trying to do to ruin our life." Kira whispered softly to Lacus.

"Yeah, let just see."

: o : o : o : o : o :


A few minutes later...

"Finally, you guys can actually shut up and sit. I thought all the noise would never stop." Miriallia mumbled to herself.

"Ceh, Yzak. Can you at least for once be helpful for me?" Megan pouted.

Yzak was about to reply to Megan when.. "Guys, just don't start, keh." Sighing again, Miriallia asked the rest of the gang, "Can someone please explain what's going on here? Why is everybody here?"

Cagalli and Athrun exchanged nervous glances. Soon, so is everybody. It was Cagalli who broke the uncomfortable silent. "Um, actually, we're kinda broke."

"Broke as in.."

"Not having any money and seriously in need for money.."

"So, you mean you want to.."
"Uhuh.."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah.""You sure?"
"Absolutely. There's no other way.""You really sure about that?"

"I guess so."

"You sure?"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Back off woman. What are you trying to do? Manipulate us? For God sake, we need money and we ask for it from you and now, you have to give it to us, keh. Is it so hard to understand?" Yzak interrupted.

"Ceh, you can at least ask nicely." Miriallia muttered.

"So, can you help?" Cagalli nervously asked.

"Um, I don't know. My financial is not stable enough. How much do you guys need? I tried to help however I can." Miriallia added.

"Actually, we need about.... 40,000 dollars?" (A/N: I don't know the exact currencies, so please forgive me. Just imagine that they asked for a really big amount of money, keh. Arigatoe.)

"40, 000 dollars? You guys crazy or what?"

"What.." Megan answered flatly.

Miriallia sighed. "I really want to help you but I don't have that much money. But if you need a place to stay, you guys can just stay here. I'm sure my other housemate wouldn't mind."

"Really?" Dearka asked, his eyes already shined and glimmered with hope. "Yaay, now we have more time to get to know each other much better that ever before."

That's what I'm afraid of. Miriallia thought.

"So, where do we sleep?" Megan shamelessly asked.

"Um, I don't know. I have to ask my housemate first. Let me just call them. Kir-"

"Ara, it's true. It's Yzak-san and Dearka-san. Kira, look. Cagalli-san and Athrun also here. Konnichiwa minna (Hi, everybody)," a soft voice suddenly heard.

"Lacus.. Kira..." Cagalli greeted back. A big smile plastered on her face. "It's been so long since I last seen you guys. I don't know that you guys are living here." she said, appproaching the couples on the stair, giving both of them the biggest hug ever. "Yeah. Nice to see you, Kira." Athrun greeted, soon, giving Kira a friendly hug too.

Yzak eyes bulged out as soon as he saw Kira walking down the stair with Lacus. "Kuso.. Strike. What the hell are you doing here. This country is supposed to be free of you."

"Freedom, man. Freedom.. Dude, Strike is soooo like last season. Oh, by the way, I live here." Kira simply answered, giving Yzak a really nice and innocent smile, which would most likely annoyed Yzak.

"A little help here, guys." Megan suddenly interrupted. "Yeah, we're kinda lost here." Claude added.

"Oh, sorry. This is Kira Yamato, my little brother-"

"Older, Cagalli.. Older brother. You have to learn to call me that, little sister." Kira said playfully, patting Cagalli's head.

"That's not fair. I'm older. I knew it and you knew it. Ne, Athrun?"

"Um.. I'm not sure."

"Hey, you're supposed to back me up, Athrun."

Kira laughed. "Are you sure she is not too much for you to handle, Athrun? You can tell me whenever you gave up looking after her."

"KIRA YAMATO!!!! Just wait when I get my hands on you." Cagalli screamed out loud, tackled Kira to the ground.

"Wow, they somehow resemble each other." Claude said. Megan nodded in agreement. "So, the girl beside him must be his girlfriend, right?"

Miriallia nodded. "Yeah, that's Lacus Clyne. We can call her Kira's girlfriend, I guess if only Kira is brave enought to clarify it to Lacus."

"Wow, she's stunningly beautiful. He must be a lucky guy to have her by his side."

Miriallia smiled softly. "Yeah, I guess so."


: o : o : o : o : o :

Soon after that...

"I'll move in into Kira's bedroom. After all, there's one more single bed in his bedroom." Lacus offered.

"So, that leave us with three bedrooms. Two bedrooms with two single bed and the other one, with a double bed. Two person per room." Miriallia explained.

"Um, Milly. Are you sure it's okay for them to stay at Shira-san's bedroom?" Lacus asked, her eyes was full of concern.

"Yeah, she will freaked out, don't you think?" Kira added.

"Nah. She can just sleep in my room with m-"

"Wait. Who is this Shira whatever? Is Shira a guy or a girl? Answer me, Miriallia. Answer me." Dearka freaked.

"Relax, Dearka. Shira is a girl. Yeah, a super girl." Kira stated.

"Hey. I want the room with the double bed, can I?" Athrun asked. "ATHRUN!!" Cagalli screamed, blushing profusedly.

"What? I just want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend." Athrun innocently answered. "We don't need to sleep on the same bed. That's doesn't sound.. umm.. too good." Cagalli stuttered, her face was red of embarrassment.

"I want that room." Megan yelled. "No, Megan. I saw the room first. I want the room." Yzak shrieked. "No, but I'm the first who said I want it." Megan denfended. "

"I said I want it. Then, I should get it. Beside, I always get what I want."

"No way Yzak. I'm not giving up the room."

"What's the fuss guys? You guys can share. Two persons per room, remember?" Claude suggested.

"ARE YOU CRAZY OR NUTS?" Both of them screamed.

"There's no way, I'm staying with he/she.."

Paused.

"I'm not sharing my room with him/her.."

Paused.

"Stop following me.."

Paused.

"I said stop.."

"Guys.. guys.. stop it. All this fight aren't going anywhere. Here, we do this. We pull out name from the box. The last two persons have to share the double bed bedrooms. Fair enough?" Claude suggested.

"Whatever, as long as it doesn't involve me sharing the room with that girl." Yzak shrugged.

"Okay, then. The first vote..."

"Not me.. not me.. not me.. not me..." Athrun prayed.

"Athrun... and Cagalli." Claude announced after pulling out two pieces of small papers from a box. "You guys have to sleep in the guest bedroom."

Athrun sighed while Cagalli smiled in relief.

"The second one..."

"Dearka and... Oh, it's me. Hi room mates!!" Claude announced, approaching Dearka and gave him a huge high five. "Let's see, we sleep in Lacus' bedroom. Yeah, that's totally rocks, men!!"

"So, the last one are..."

"Wait. There must be a mistake." Megan screamed.

"Yeah, There must be." Yzak shrieked.

"No. There's no mistake. You guys are going to share the double bed bedroom." Claude convinced.


: o : o : o : o : o :

In Shira Yuki's bedroom...


"Don't even think of doing something dirty to me." Megan warned.

"Not going to. The thought of touching you already make me want to hurl." Yzak replied, tossing his luggage to the side. "Arghhh.. I'm ehausted." Yzak yawned, sliding his clothes off his body to change.

"Excuse me. No stripping and free show please."

"Are you sure? It's free." Yzak replied with a smirk, now stripping off his pants.

"Urghhh.. What a gross guy." Megan quickly get up from bed, retrieved some clothes from her bag and went into the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Yzak asked.

"The bathroom, of course. To change."

Yzak smirked. "To change? Why don't you just change it here? I mean, you saw me, I see you. It's fair, right? I mean, we can-*bushh*"

"What the hell are you thinking?" Megan freaked, kept throwing anything she can get her hands on to Yzak.

"Whatever Yzak. I'm going in." Before she went in, "Don't even think of peeping, keh. Mr Yzak, watch him. Make sure he didn't try anything funny."

"Uhhh.. I just can't help myself to see you naked." Yzak said, with a lust smile.

"Whatever, Yzak." Megan muttered, closing out the door behind her. Once the door close, she sighed heavily. "Great, I can't believe I'm stuck with him. Urghhh... My life sucks."


Outside..

Yzak was lying on the bed in his pajama. "I can't believe I'm stuck with her. My life sucks." He dozed off for a moment, then decided to retrieve Megan's teddy and patted it's head playfully. "Yeah, my life sucks, right, Mr Yzak?"


: o : o : o : o : o :

In the Guest Room...


"ATHRUN, WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO JOIN OUR BED, AGAIN????" Cagalli screamed.

"I told you. It's for your own protection. If you're so far away, how can I grab you in case of EMERGENCY?"

Cagalli rubbed her temple. "Well, I really think that I seriously need some protection FROM YOU, yourself not anyone else."

Athrun quickly turned around to face Cagalli, holding both her shoulder. "Trust me, Cagalli. I'm doing for your own safety," he said with a very serious face.

"Yeah, right. Whatever, I'm sleeping on the couch."

"Cagalli, wait. We can talk.. (Cagalli kept walking away) Cagalli, wait.. Let's talk.. CAGALLI!!! CAAAGAAAAALLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!"


: o : o : o : o : o :

In Lacus' Room...


"Woh... This room is cool. No, this room is WAAAY beyond cool. Right, Dearka?" Claude exlaimed in excitement.

Dearka simply nodded in agreement. After all, the room was REALLY COOL.

"Look, Dearka. They got like two really comfy beds in the center of the room, a really huge stereo at the side of the bed, this really cool flower-print wallpaper in lilac, and guess what... A PLAYSTATION 2 with thousands of games!! What else could a teenager wanted other than this? Forget cool. This room is the coolest. Oh, no.. no. Not the coolest, it's the bestest coolest.. It's the sp-"

"Okay, okay. I get it. The room is great and fabulous, right? By the way, you're not the only one with eyes here." Dearka tried to calm Claude down.

"Wow, I never have a room this big before. I'm really happy.." Claude kept talking while browsing through the whole room. "WAIT.. I NEED TO RECORD MY EXCITEMENT IN MY DIARY NOW!!"

"Dear diary.. Today I'm very happy... Okay, all done." Claude declared, closing up his diary.

Dearka sweatdropped. "That's it? That's all you say in your diary? Dear diary, Today I'm happy?"

"Yeah."

"Dude, don't you just like.. have to describe WHY are you feeling happy? I thought that's one of the important details that you have to write in the diary."

"Why bother? Nobody reads their diary twice." Claude answered, poker-faced.

Dearka sighed. "Great. Now I'm stuck with a weird one."


: o : o : o : o : o :

In Kira's Room...


Knock knock..

"Come in."

"Hi, Kira." the pink-haired songstress greeted with a warm smile on her face.

"Lacus.. Let me get the bags for you." Kira offered. "I already made the bed for you. I'm sorry that my place is such a mess."

Lacus shook her head. "No, it's lovely. And thanks for doing this. I really appreciate it."

Silent.

"So, what do you want to do? Want to watch some movie?" Kira asked nervously.

Lacus smiled. "A movie would be nice. Want me to go get some popcorn while you search for a movie?"

"Sounds like a plan to me."


: o : o : o : o : o :


In Miriallia Room..


"Arghh.. Finally it's bedtime. I can't wait to get my head on the pillow. I swear, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I will straight away drift into a nice, tight sleep." Miriallia mumbled to herself. She was halfway of changing into her pajama when the phone rang.

"Hello, Haww residence."

"Hoit, Mir. I'm not going home tonight. Got some work to do. Sorry, but do sleep tight even without me by your side."

"Hey, I'm pretty sure I can get a nice sleep especially without you and your loud snoring at night, right, Yuki?"

"Whatever. The point is, I can't come home tonight. Hey, remember to keep some of the leftover dinner for me. I haven't eat my dinner yet and I'm dead hungry." Shira Yuki complained in the phone.

"Oh, yeah, Yuki. Before I forget. You see, some of my frien-"

"Oh, there is my boss and he needs me right away. So got to go. And yeah, take care of my room. Don't let ANYONE enter it, keh. (suddenly laughing) Yeah, of course you wouldn't. Why the hell would some of your friends just pop up out of nowhere and you invite them to sleep in my room, ne?"

Miriallia paled out. "Actually-"

"Sorry but I really need to go now. Bye." Shira Yuki hang up.

Toot.. toot... toot...

".... I did.."


: o : o : o : o : o :





Phuuh.. Finally. I finish it. Sorry, it was such a late update. I was so busy studying that I don't even have time to play my computer anymore. This chapter is not so funny but hope it will do. Hope you guys keep your reviews coming. Believe me, your reviews does help me typing my fic faster.

For Yzak's fan.. Is it okay if I change the pairing from Yzak/OC to Yzak/Shiho. I don't know.. I just felt like I have to write that pairing instead. So, just tell what you think, keh. Yzak/OC or Yzak/Shiho. (P/S: Hope you choose Shiho instead. I'm just crazy over this pairing. Shiho is really cool.)

So, see you guys in the next update. Sayonara...
















Converting /tmp/phpdjZOdb to /dev/stdout